15;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Okay class, remember that we are going on a camp for 3 days 2 night tomorrow, make sure that you get everything with you. If not, please please please go get it after school." Our homeroom teacher said.

We were dismissed right after her reminder and Byunghun and I are going to the mall to buy some couple clothes. Yes, he insisted it. He really wanted to wear couple tee during the camp and I really have no idea why.

"So, what type of clothing are we getting?" I asked.

"Hmm... couple pullover! Since it will be cold at night. In the morning we can wear anything we want!" He said.

I nodded and he soon drove us to nearest mall from our school. He held my hand as we were walking around the mall, looking for the perfect pullover. We walked and walked until we found the perfect one. 

"This is the perfect one babe." He smiled.

"Yeah! Perfect! Come on, let's get it!" I said.

He nodded and we bought the pullover. Although it was expensive, it was still worth the money.  After buying our pullover, we went to an ice cream shop and have some refreshments. We shared the ice cream and ate it happily. 

Then, a group of boys suddenly came to us and we looked at them. I slightly smiled at them since I didn't want to be awkward.

"S-Sora-sshi, c-can we get a p-photo?" One of the boys stuttered.

"Ahh~ A photo? Sure why not? Haha, Byunghun-ah, can you take a picture for us?" I said.

Byunghun nodded and took the phone from one of the boys, I went in the middle and pose in front of the camera. Byunghun quickly took a picture of it and the boys thank us. I smiled at them and went back to my seat. 

"Aish, why is my girl so popular? I'm jealous." He pouted.

"Aigoo, I love you more than anything else okay? Now, stop pouting, because I am resisting myself from kissing you, you little cutiepie." I said.

"Then, I should pout more then!" He said as pouted even more. 

I flicked his forehead and ruffled his hair. He smiled cheekily and pulled some of my strands of hair back. I blushed and he kissed my cheeks. 

"Yah, we are in public." I blushed.

"Who cares? The whole world practically knows that we are an item." He said.

"But still!" I fronwed.

"Aigoo, mian. Just don't frown. Later you will get wrinkles." He joked.

"Yah!" I said as I knocked his head.

"Ouch! That hurts baby~" He pouted.

"You deserve it." I said as I was eating the ice cream.

"You meanie~" He pouted.

"Yah! Just eat. The ice cream is melting." I said.

He nodded and pouted while eating. I looked at him and smiled secretly, he really looked cute when he pouts. I am really resisting myself from kissing him. Because we are in public, and I don't really want to spoil my image, since I am a public figure. 

Soon, we were done and we went back to the car, Byunghun is still pouting over what happen just now. I shook my head and went in the car.

"Byunghun oppa~" I aegyoed.

"What." He said coldly.

"Don't be angry with me please? Buing Buing~" I aegyoed again.

"Aish, I can never get over your aegyo, you are so cuteeee~" He said as he pinched my cheeks.

I smiled at him as wide I could and gave him a peck on the lips. 

"Come on, drive." I said.

He pecked my temples and I blushed again. He soon drove me back and gave me a very long hug before letting me to go in. 

"See you tomorrow, princess~" He winked.

I nodded and went in. I really can't wait to be with my boyfriend for 2 nights. Hehehe, we shall break some rules and have fun with each other and also with my two bestfriends that I have rarely hang out with because of my schedules that don't match with them.

__________

NEXT DAY; 

I woke up feeling excited for this camp. I will be with my best people in the world for 2 nights! I went to the bathroom and took a bath. Since we were able to wear our own clothes, I spent some time thinking of what clothes to wear.

"This with this? Hmm... alright then!" I said.

Alright, I'm done!" I smiled to myself. 

I went down and had my breakfast before going to school. I made sure that I left nothing behind and went in my car. Janghyeon oppa drove me to school and he told me to take care of myself because I will be there all by myself. I kept telling him that I had Byunghun to protect me if I was in danger. Soon, I went in the school and saw Teen Top. I ran to them and went straight to Byunghun with my things. 

"Oohh, hey there babe!" He said as he pecked my cheeks.

"Excuse me, no PDA here." CAP oppa said.

I laughed but still did skinship with my boyfriend. The others facepalmed and decided to ignore us.

"No use, this two is unstoppable." Chunji oppa sighed.

Soon, we were asked to assemble at the parade square and we were briefed before going to the bus. I went in the bus and took the second last seat, followed by Byunghun. He sat beside me and he plugged in the earpiece on his ear and also mine. I lay my head on his shoulder and linked my arms with his. He patted my head and smiled at me. 

"Have good sleep alright baby?" He said before kissing the top of my head.

I nodded and fell asleep straight away. No doubt I was still tired. 

__________

Soon, we reached the camping ground and Byunghun woke me up. I squinched my eyes and saw him chuckling at me.

"You snore." He chuckled.

"I-I did?" I asked, shocked.

"Hahah, just soft snored babe. Don't worry, I won't tell anybody."  He smiled.

"You must be really tired." He said as he patted my head.

I smiled and we went out from the bus. He helped me take my bag and carried for me. I felt bad for him but he still insisted to carry it for me. We assembled in the middle and I went to MinHee and WooBin. They smiled at me and we listened to the teacher. 

"Okay guys, as you can see we decided to be nice and let you sleep in a camp house. You may choose your group and it must be the same gender." The teacher boredly said.

All of us were happy that we did not need to sleep in tents and I automatically wanted to sleep with MinHee. We also added some other girls and we went to the teacher to get the keys. We were lucky that our house is beside Teen Top's and WooBin's. Yes they are staying together. 

We put in our stuffs and changed into a more comfortable clothing, I wore a grey sweatpants and a white crop top. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and MinHee wore a black sweatpants with a white crop too. We went out and joined Teen Top and WooBin.

"Hey guys!" I smiled.

Since WooBin was there, I decided not to be so lovey dovey with Byunghun and luckily he understands it and refrained himself from being touchy with me. I went to my two bestfriends and told them that I would be hanging out with them more because I realized that I have been spending too much time with Byunghun that I neglected my own friends. Byunghun thinks the same too because he hasn't been catching up with Teen Top too. 

We all assembled at the assembly area and waited for the teacher to talk.

"Alright, I assumed that all of you are here. So yeah! Welcome! Now we are gonna some lame games to make you bond with your classmates. Let me repeat, its gonna be lame hahaha." The teacher laughed.

We all dispersed and went to our class. 

"Okay guys, we are going to play people pass. You guys are suppose to arrange yourself in two lines and lie down with the head in the middle and the leg outside. Everyone is to raise your hands up in the air and one person will stand at the beginning and gently lie backward  onot the outstretched hands. The person has to cross thier arms across their chest and hold onto their shirt to protect the people lying down from flailing arms. This game will stop till the first person is back at his/her position. Alright? So go!" The teacher cheered.

My class is quite worried because there is one whereby her size is a bit big, but we all still decided that she would take part in the game. We told her to go first and she nodded. All of us did as what we were told and lied down. I lied down in between Byunghun and WooBin. We soon started the game and the first girl lied down backwards and of course we struggled to keep her steady but we did succeed in the end, this game really require a lot of trust. When it was my turn, I took a deep breath and lied backwards. To be honest I was scared, I was scared that they would lost control and dropped me. But my classmates make sure that we were all steady and I felt touch. 

After we were done with the game, I learnt to trust my classmates and bond with them a little bit. After that, we had our lunch and we sat down on the floor as a class, all of us talked and laughed. I felt the bond between my classmates.

After our lunch we had a short break before we had some interclass competition and let me tell you, all my classmates were really enthusiastic and I found myself talking to my classmates which I have never talked to ever since I started schooling here.

We are now playing our last game which is dodgeball. I was one of the few students that is still surviving. A guy wanted to throw to me but then I caught it with my fast reflexes and threw it back to him, which ended him getting hit at his .

In the end our clas won and we had some awesome prizes and we shared it equally with all the classmates. In was already dark and we were really hungry after playing for the whole day. Thank god it was going to be dinner and I took a huge amount of serving. I was really hungry. I sat beside WooBin and his eyes buldge when he saw the amount of food I took.

"OMG, kitty! Can you even finish all that up!?" He shrieked.

"Believe me dude, she can." MinHee said as she joined us.

"Wow. And you're still this skinny.." He said.

I knocked his head and he laughed. Soon, we were done with dinner and we had our own free time till 10pm, which is lights off.

Together with my two bestfriends, went to walk around the place, catching up with what I had missed. The two of them have grew closer and they are getting suspicious too. 

"Are you guys hiding something from me?" I smirked.

"W-What are you talking about kitty?" WooBin stuttured.

"Stuttering eh?" I smirked.

"Fine. The both of us are dating." MinHee said.

"OMG! REALLY!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" I shouted as I ran around them.

I felt happy for the both of them. I was more glad that WooBin has finally got over me and found someone better. I smiled and soon it was our time to go back to our own houses. We all washed up and Byunghun told me to wear the old couple pullover and I nodded. I wore that lied down on my bed. Everyone was already fast asleep because I was the last one to bath. I took out my pone and he called me. I picked up.

"Hey babe, lets break the rules. I have somewhere to show you." He said.

"Alright babe." I said.

I sneaked out and meet up with him. He hugged me and he held my hand and we walked into the forest.

"Aigoo, why are you wearing such short shorts! Luckily I'm the only one here." He scolded.

"Well, I thought that we would just be hanging out around the camping area." I said.

"Aigoo... " He said as he ruffled my hair.

And just like that, we reached the destination. I gasped when I saw the breathtaking scenery. The moonlight is purely beautiful. 

"Its beautiful right?" He asked as he puts his arms around my waist.

"Its more than just beautiful." I said.

He slowly backhugged me and rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and ruffled his hair. I turned around and hugged him. 

"Byunghun-ah, I really wish that you would always stay beside me because I think that you are my first and definitely my last love. Please stay like this. I love you so much and will always." I said.

"I will. I will never leave you ever again. I love you so much too." He said as he kissed my forehead.

____________

A new update! Sorry for the late update. Schoolwork Zzzzz. Hahahah. Please do comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX