35;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Are you ready to meet my parents?" I asked.

"Totally." Byunghun smiled.

We went inside the restaurant and went to my parents who are waiting for us. We sat down and they smiled at us.

"Is there something going on?" Omma asked.

"I'm asking for your blessings." Byunghun smiled.

"Ahhh! Finally! I have been waiting for you to say that!" Omma exclaimed.

Appa nodded and omma started fangirling. I laughed at omma's reaction because it was really cute. Byunghun just smiled and appa gave him his blessings. Well, we already knew omma has blessed us since she started fangirling.

"I can't wait to get busy!!" She said.

"Yeobo, its the children getting married, why are you the one who is overly excited?" Appa asked.

"Let omma be. You know she has always wanted me to get married." I said. 

We all soon started eating and omma kept on giving us ideas for the wedding. Gosh, she is so excited. All along, its just her talking and us eating. I just nodded at her ideas but she doesn't seemed to stop. Byunghun just smiled at omma. And appa? He is having second hand embarrassment. 

"Omma start eating your food. Its getting cold." I laughed.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgotten about the food." She said.

"So, go and start eating." Appa said.

Byunghun and I laughed and omma pouted and started eating her food. Byunghun went nearer to me to whisper into my ear.

"I hope we can be like them in the future." He whispered.

I just smiled and ruffled his hair. We soon were done with our dinner. We soon separated our ways. As we were walking to our car, I smiled and stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"No, its just that, I can't believe we are getting married." I said.

"Then start to believe in it." He said as he carried me. 

I smiled widely and he put me down. He wraps his arms around me and we went to the car. 

"Urgh, now that I remember, we have exams tomorrow." I said.

"Let's go home straight alright?" He said.

I nodded and we went home. We went up to our room and I quickly bathe before reviewing my notes. It is my theory exams and I don't really like theory because its so boring. Right after we came back from Japan, we all started studying. My practical exams is next week and we were given a script for us to act it out on the day of the exam. We were grouped and were told to act for which character. I think I can do well for my practical because the story kinda relates to me in the past. But now, I just gotta do well for my written exams. 

______________________________

"Do well babe." He smiled.

"You too." I smiled.

I went inside my class and sat at my seat. Exams soon started and everything is going well. I can remember what I studied for and am glad that whatever I studied came out. At least I didn't waste my energy studying. I was able to answer all the questions and once I was done, I checked my paper and made sure that I answered all the questions. I then stood up and went to the front to gave my paper. I walked out and felt happy and relief. I was the first to be done out of our clique so I waited at the cafeteria and took out my script and practiced my lines. 

"Hey babeeeee!" Soojung said.

"Oohh you are done!" I smiled.

I put away my script and the both of us talked while waiting for the others to be done. Once the others were here, we all just continued talking. Byunghun looked at me and I nodded.

"Oh yes, by the way, Byunghun and I are getting married." I smiled.

The both of us showed our rings and they congratulated us. I blushed and Byunghun wrapped his arms around me. 

"So when's the wedding?" Chanhee oppa asked.

"Hmm...I'm not so sure. We haven't talked about that." I said.

"You better invite us when the time comes." MinHee said.

"Of course we would babo." I chuckled.

We decided to go and have lunch since there isn't any class. We drove to the restaurant that we took so long to decide. While Byunghun is driving, I kept on looking at my ring. Its so beautiful. 

"Yah, you've been looking at it since just now. Why look at that when you can look at my handsome face?" He said.

"Handsome face? Where?" I joked.

"You meanie." He pouted

"Aww...you stupid cutiepie." I said.

We soon reached the restaurant and waited for the others to come. We went in and we ordered our food. I was busy playing with my phone and minding my own business until Byunghun rested his head on my shoulder. I let him be and continued looking through my phone. I have totally got used to his clinginess.

"The more I see Byunghun, the more I feel annoyed." Niel oppa said.

"And why is that?" Byunghun pouted.

"You are so clingy omg." Niel oppa said.

"Oh please, you are just jealous." Byunghun smirked.

"I'm so used to it oppa. At home, he is even worse. You might not want to even think about it. This is considered nothing." I said.

"I salute you. Reminds me, it has always been girls being clingy with him, but now, its him who is clingy." Niel oppa laughed.

"Oh right! Hahaha, girls used to chase him, but now he is chasing Sora. Those were the days man." Changjo said.

"And then remember how he always got rejected by Sora. Omg, it was totally the first time I saw him got rejected. Oh my." Chanhee oppa said.

"And don't forget that Sora used to for his height when he is beside me." Woobin laughed.

Everyone started laughing and the SooSoo couple were just laughing although they have no idea what is going on.

"Oh, its just the memories we had during our high school days." I said.

"I can already imagine it. It must have been really funny that you guys even manages to make us laughed although we not there." SooHyuk said.

"It is really funny!" I laughed.

And as we were all laughing, the food finally came and we all kept quiet and started eating. Byunghun kept on feeding me and it gave me no chance to eat my food. I knocked his head and he pouted at me.

"I have hands mister." I said.

Everyone started to chuckle when I said that. Byunghun pouted and hung his head low. I smirked and continued eating my food as if nothing had happened.

"I guess only Sora can control our dear Byunghun." CAP oppa chuckled.

"Ahhh, whatever! Let's just finish our food." Byunghun sulked.

I chuckled and soon everyone continued to eat their food.

______________________________

"Sora! Are you done!?" Omma shouted.

"Just a minute!" I said.

I quickly took my bag and rushed downstairs. Exams were finally over and right now, my overly excited omma wants to go to the company to talk things out about my marriage with Byunghun. So the four of us took appa's car and he drove to my company. We went in and we went straight to my boss. I knocked the door and he let us enter.

"Ahh, I have been waiting for your arrival." Sajangnim said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Sora's omma." Omma said.

"Its great to see two, Mr and Mrs Park." He smiled.

"So, what is the agenda?" He asked.

"You see, my daughter and Byunghun are planning to get married. And I'm thinking that we should do in January next year." Omma said.

"Finally they are getting married. I've been waiting for that to happen. And yes, I think it would be a good idea. I'll post a statement to the public." He said.

Omma nodded and I could see how excited she is. Well, nothing can stop my omma now. She practical comes to my house and started asking me about what kind of wedding I would like to have. When I would like to get my wedding dress. She is even more excited that me. Can't blame her though, I'm her only daughter.

"Great! I will call you if I need your help. is that possible?" Omma asked.

"Of course." He smiled as he passed his business card to omma.

"Ahh, sajangnim, I think we should go now. My omma is getting way too excited." I said.

He nodded and we pulled omma out from the room. 

"Now that we have talked to your sajangnim, we will start to buy your wedding dress! About the venue, is okay I have already booked one. Is just that I have yet to confirm the date. Oh yes, we need to get the invitations ready! Oh my, there is so many things to do! Woohoo! I can't wait!" Omma jumped.

"Omma, we still have two months. Why are you rushing?" I asked.

"Just because there is still two months, that doesn't mean that you should slack. Getting ready for a wedding is not a one or two days thing." Omma said.

"Sora, just let your omma do whatever she wants." Appa said. 

He obviously gave up in telling omma to relax. Omma then all the way talked about the marriage and in the car we all just kept quiet and listen to her. Once we reached home, omma told us that she would call us again for the wedding dress shopping. We just nodded and went inside. I straight away when to the sofa and sighed.

"Sorry about omma's attitude." I said.

"Its okay babe. I'm fine with it." Byunghun smiled.

He sat beside me and I lied my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm tired." I said.

"Go and wash up. Then we can cuddle." He smiled.

I nodded and headed to my room to have short bath. I feel so tired today. Omma really needs to get my schedule so that she can meet us when I have no schedules the day before. After I'm done, I jumped onto my bed and covered myself with my blanket. Shortly after that, Byunghun came into the room, freshly washed up at the other room. He automatically wrapped his arms around me and pull me close to him.

"Sleep." He whispered.

he kissed my forehead and I smiled. I buried my face against his chest. 

"Goodnight my dear." He said.

I soon fell asleep as he tapped my back softly. 

____________________________

NEXT MORNING;

I woke up, still in his arms. Guess we didn't really move that much. I woke Byunghun up and he smiled at me. He pulled me down back again and hugged me. I keep wanting to let go of the hug because we had school and we would be late if we don't start getting ready.

"Yah, we have school." I said.

"Meh, who cares? Its just the realease of our marks." He said.

"That's the point!" I said.

"Aish, let go of me you ." I said.

"No, I'm not going to." He said.

We ended up wrestling and in the end the both of us fell down and he fell on top of me. Ouch, that really hurts.

"Yah! You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I said, still rubbing my head.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry babe." He said as he massaged my head.

"Its okay. Let's just check for our marks through the internet. I'm suddenly lazy." I said.

"That's my girl." He smirked. 

We went to the computer and checked for our marks. Let's just hope that all my points added together would enough for me to go to the second year. I looked up for my name and pressed it. I closed my eyes before peeking.

"Yah! You have more than enough points!" Byunghun shouted.

"Are you serious!?" I shouted.

"Look for yourself dummy." He chuckled.

"Ahhh!!!" I'M SO HAPPY BABE!!!" I shouted.

"How about you?" I asked.

"I got enough points too." He smiled.

"OMG!! That's great!" I said as I jumped on him.

He carried me and twirled me around. He put me down and I smiled happily. Oh my I'm so happy. Now I'm wondering whether the others did well. 

"The others surely did well too." Byunghun said.

I nodded and we went down to the living room and watched the TV. As we were happily watching, suddenly the bell rang. I opened it and the usuals came in like no one's business.

"Hey guys!" WooBin said.

"You guys sure treat this house like yours." I said.

"What's yours is ours too!" Ricky said.

"Oh god, anyways, what are you guys doing here?" Byunghun asked.

"Well, since our going to be married decided not to come to school, we decided to crash into their place." Chanhee oppa said.

"Lol. What's the need to do that anyway..." I muttered.

"Because who knows you guys might be in bed." CAP oppa said.

"Oppa!" I blushed.

"Aigoo, what are you thinking about babe? We thought you guys might be still sleeping." Soojung smirked.

"Babe, can't wait already? I can do it anytime you want." Byunghun said.

"Not you too." I pouted.

Everyone laughed and they started teasing me. Oh my, what kind of friends do I have... *sigh*

"Anyways, when is your wedding?" Minhee asked.

"Hmm.. omma said that it would be in January." I answered.

"Who knew that you would get married first." MinHee said.

"Oh babe, you too are going to get married with that giant." I said.

Minhee just chuckled and she turned to Byunghun.

"Lee Byunghun, you better take care of her well alright?" She smiled.

Byunghun smiled and nodded. And I thought that these guys won't be like omma but boy I was wrong, the girls kept on wanting to be the bridesmaid and the guys kept on saying that they want a niece or a nephew fast. Byunghun and I facepalmed.

"These guys and omma can live together in one house." I said.

"I know right. Oh god." Byunghun sighed.

"Finefine! You two can be my bridesmaid! Now stop whining." I said.

"Do I look like I can determine when my child is going to come out! Omg guys! And also, you think its gonna be easy for me to make love her that fast!" Byunghun shouted.

My face turned red that instant and everyone chuckled. Oh my god, that is so embarrassing. 

"Okay that was way too loud." CAP oppa said.

"This is all your fault hyung. Now my baby is not looking at me anymore." Byunghun pouted.

"Its because she is blushing like a mad woman. Her face is so damn red." Minhee laughed.

"Minhee! Stop it!" I said.

"Aigoo, whats the need to be shy." Chanhee oppa smirked.

I quickly covered my face with the pillow and Byunghun just ruffled my hair.

"She is still shy about this. So cute. Don't worry babe, when that day happens, I'll ake sure you won't be shy anymore." He smirked.

I hit him with the pillow and covered my face.

"Oh god she is so fun to be teased." He chuckled.

____________________________

Heyyyyy! A new update for you guys!!

XxheartsxX