04;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

Its been months since I studied in TOP High. Many things has happened along the way. I became closer with WooBin, we are like the awesome BFFs. Believe it or not, I made friends with Teen Top again except L.Joe of course. Wonder how we became friends again? Well its started from a stupid project work....

FLASHBACK;

"Alright class, we will be having a project work. I have already chosen the groups for all of you and its final. No changing. I don't care whether you like it or not. Understand?" The teacher said.

"Yes." Everyone groaned.

Soon, the teacher started read out the names, they were some who got grouped with their circle of friends and some that didn't. After everyone's name was called it was left with WooBin, Chunji, Ricky and I. 

"." I cursed.

"Wow, you do know how to curse." WooBin chuckled.

"Heh." I chuckled.

"I really hate the fact that I'm group with those bunch of idiots. Let me tell you this, they know nothing other than flirting. Flirting is like their cup of tea." I said.

"Hey, cheer up. You still have me!" WooBin said as he slung his arms around me.

"Oh yeah, how can I forget that. At least I still have you." I smiled.

After class, I walked towards those two idiots and asked them if they were free today, I really want to get this done.

"Yeah, we are free why?" Ricky asked.

"Great, its the hangout free? Let's get this over." I said.

They nodded and I told them that I would go to their hangout. We separated and I told WooBin the address to the hangout. The thing that surprised me is that I still remember the damn address. Haha, my memory is serious not bad after all. 

Once we reached the hangout, I typed in the password and it opened. Wow, they didn't changed it at all? I opened the door and saw the boys doing different sort of things. CAP was shirtless, dancing like a crazy fool. Changjo and Ricky were doing some wrestling, Chunji was watching a cooking show and L.Joe was no where to be seen.

"What. The. ." WooBin said.

They all stop whatever they were doing and blushed. One thing I like about them is that when they are at their hangout, they are just a total bunch of dorks. They get childish and to tell you the truth, when you don't see them in the public, they are nothing like a playboy. With the exception of L.Joe of course. His the king of playbooy. Nothing can stop him.

"How did you get in?" Chunji asked.

"I punched in the password of course, I was just trying my luck. I guess you guys didn't change at all." I said.

"You guys didn't see anything. You guys didn't see anything." CAP said as he quickly put on his shirt back.

"I've gotten used to it. Its up to WooBin though. He seems to be in a utter shock." I said.

"Please don't say anything. I beg you. Our image would be ruined." Ricky begged.

"Aish, stop begging and let's do our project." He said.

And so, we went to the study room which they never used it all and started with our project. And as expected, those two idiots know nothing. Their knowledge is as small as a bird's brain.

"God, what the hell did you guys learn during our middle school days!?" I shouted.

"We learnt how to flirt." Chunji said.

"Flirt my ." I said as I knocked his head.

And so, we had some good laughs while doing the project. Chunji and Ricky may not be doing anything but they were our happy pill, making sure that we won't fall asleep and try to finish the project.

END OF FLASHBACK;

Well, we didn't excatly finished the project on that day. We took excatly 3 days to complete it and in between those 3 days, I got closer with WooBin and also Teen Top.

"Noonaaaaaaa~ Let's go eat ice cream!" Ricky aegyo-ed.

"Yahh, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me noona? We are same age for goodness sake! And what do we have here? Ricky not flirting with girls today?" I said.

"Heh, but you are still older by months. Yeah, I'm too lazy to flirt today." He said.

"Aish, nothing can stop you. Well, why not? Let's go have some ice cream!" I exclaimed.

Ricky is one of the guys in Teen Top that I am close with. Well, who can resist his cuteness. I still remember the first time I met him, I totally thought that he was the maknae of the group. This tells us that looks can be deceiving. 

I linked my arms with his as we walked to the ice cream shop. We ordered our food and while waiting for it to be served, we talked.

"So, are you planning to go back to L.Joe hyung?" He suddenly asked.

"Why should I? He hurt me. And you saw and know how much he had hurt me. If he wanted to break up with me, why can't he just do it personally? Why did he have to tell the whole world? I hate him Ricky, I hate him. He caused my life during middle school so horrible. He was the was the cause of it." I said with full of hatred.

"But he seems so interested with you nowadays...." He said.

"He just wants reputation, I know him. He has never been interested with someone because for who she is." I said.

He nodded and soon the ice cream arrived. The both of us ate it lavishly and make sure that they were no leftovers on the plate. Then, my manager came to picked me up. We separated and I went back home. 

"Friends with your ex friends?" Janghyeon oppa asked.

"His friends, not him. I couldn't care less about him anymore." I said.

I sighed, he has been bugging me every single day. Which part of I'm not interested does he not understand? He knew I hated him, he knew it. Yet, he is still trying to catch my attention. Does he want popularity that much? Gosh. Sickening bastard.

"Sora-sshi, its time for dinner." HyungSeok said.

I went to the dining table and started eating with the helpers of the house. After having a lively dinner, I went up to my room and started doing my homework. Although it is due next week, I wanna get the job done faster. At least I would be able to relax afterwards. I don't really like to procrastinate my assignments. I hate rushing things. 

As I was doing my homework, I looked out of the window and saw a happy family walking back home maybe after their dinner. All of them seemed so happy. I couldn't help but to feel a little jealous. If only my parents has time for me. Since young, I was trained to be independant and to be a mature child. I was never once gotten pampered by them. Instead, I was pampered by my grandmother who always took care of me. She feed me with her delicious cooking which resulted to my weight in the past. But sadly, she passed away 2 years ago. Yeah, you can say that 2 years ago, it was the the most horrible year I had encountered. Many unwanted scenes happen on that year itself.

If only I had a sibling, at least I would still have fun. And even up till now, my parents  have yet to show me love. They are still busy with their work. But seriously, they are more than successful, what else do they want? I hate how greedy my parents are. To them, they are showing their love by giving me money, but what can I do with these money? I can't buy another parents who would care for me.

" to be me." I said.

I closed the window and continued doing my homework. What a life I have. How I wish they could surprise me and come home. Haha, I doubt they will.

____________

"Hey kitty." WooBin said.

"Hey dino!" I said.

WooBin and I are super bestfriends. We now call each other pet names. He calls me kitty because he says I'm cute like one. And I call him dino because he look like one, especially the one in digimon. Haha, I know I'm being mean, but its a fact.

"L.Joe isn't seem to be with you." WooBin said.

"Thank god." I said.

"Hey babe!" L.Joe said as he cling his arms with mine.

Speaking of the devil. Aish, why is here again? Damn it. I glared at him and shrugged my arms off him. WooBin chuckled and just look at me trying get off him. 

"Yah, aren't you going to help?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, hahaha." He said.

WooBin pulled me away from L.Joe and we went up to class together. We sat down at our own table. He was still chuckling over what had happened just now. I frowned at him. He then pull up my eyebrows and pouted.

"Stop frowning. Your eyebrows are nothing compared to mine." He pouted.

"Hahahahaha! Aigoo, am I taking away your trademark?" I asked.

"Yessss~" He whined.

"Arasso, I won't frown anymore alright. So stop pouting!" I ruffled his hair.

"Hey, not the hair!" He said.

"Mehrong! But I want to mess it!" I said as I messed his hair even more.

"Ooohhh, so you wanna play the hard way? Let the war starts now." He smirked.

I quickly ran away from him. I know he was gonna do something deadly to me, which is none other than tickling. I'm a ticklish person, especially around the hips area. And let me tell you guys, his tickling is the deadliest. 

I saw him trying to chase me, I then quicken up my speed and ran faster. I really can't bear to get tickled by him again. Once is more than enough. Never knew that his tickling could be so deadly. I looked behind and saw him catching up to me. God, why can't this leg get more faster, instead of getting faster, I'm getting more slower and he is getting nearer to me. 

"Caught ya!" He said as he backhugged me.

He spun me and gave a smirked and also of course his infamous eyebows. I grinned at him, trying to get away from him but his strength is way greater than me. 

"So, what do you think I am gonna do to you?" He asked.

"Tickle me?" I answered.

"Well, actually I didn't even thought about tickling you. I just wanted to pinch your cheeks. But since you asked for it, I shall tickle you then!" He smiled.

"Dinooooooo~ Spare me please?" I aegyo-ed.

"No." He said.

"Awwwwwww... puhleasssseeeeee?" I aegyo-ed again.

"Aish, you know I can't win your rare aegyo. Fine, you win!" He pouted.

I jumped in happiness and smiled widely. I knew my aegyo will always work on him. For some reason, he would always give away when I do aegyo to him.

He laughed with me and put his arms around my neck. Its really fun to have a best friend. I thought that I would isolate myself from the people in the school. I'm really glad to bump into him on my very first day in school. Who knows what would happen if I didn't bump into him? I could have been going through my nightmare, sitting beside L.Joe. I wouldn't have met such great friend like him.

"What are you thinking about?" WooBin asked.

"Nothing much, just thinking about how screwed my life would be if I didn't bump into you on the first day of school." I said.

"Aww, is my kitty grateful to have me as a best friend?" He asked as he wriggled his eyebrows.

"Yes dino. I'm really grateful to have you as my best friend." I smiled.

He looked at me and gave his 'I'm so touched' look and hugged me tightly. I froze at that moment, not knowing what to do. Well, its true that we did skinship before but him hugging me tightly, was really awkward for me. He let go of me and put his hands on my arms, he gave me his charming smiled and pinched my nose.

AUTHOR POV;

While the two best friends were having their time together, someone looked at them and clenched his fist till his knuckles turned white. Everybody else was looking at the two best friends with awe but not him. He didn't like the sight of them together.

"Why am I feeling like this?" He asked himself as he clenched his heart.

"Pabo, you still can't see it?" His friend asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Byunghun-ah, admit it! You have a slight crush on Sora." Chunji said.

"M-ME!? No way!" L.Joe denied.

"Suit yourself then~" Chunji said as he walked away.

L.Joe certainly didn't want to admit it, he doesn't. Although he knows that he is starting to like her, but his egoistic personality and pride makes him deny it. He doesn't want to lose in his own game. He looked up and saw the two of them laughing.

"That should be me." He subconciously said,

"Eh!?? Get a grip of yourelf! You're the almighty L.Joe. Sora is nothing, you will forget about her. Its just temporary." He advised himself.

L.Joe thought that the one who is suppose to waver is Sora, because she was a easy-catch. He had always knew her as a naive person. Surprisingly, he still keeps track about her behaviour. 

"But she changed so much." He said to himself again.

Just in time Teen Top came to him and tap at his shoulder. They smiled at him and pull him away from the two bestfriends. From the start, they knew that L.Joe was gonna start liking her for real. 

"Hyung, will he have a chance?" Changjo asked CAP.

"I don't know actually.... WooBin is his strong rival. But anyway, we can't really jump into conclusions, you know him... he changes girls like his changing his underwear." CAP replied.

Changjo chuckled because he kinda agree with his leader. Among all the 6 players, L.Joe is the womanizer. In just a snap, he gets girls lining up for him. His the face of the group for a reason. 

_________

The two best friends went back to class after having two periods in the science lab. Sora subconciously looked back and wondered why isn't L.Joe back.

*God! Park Sora! Why do you care!?* She thought.

"Kitty?" WooBin called.

She was still reminding herself not to care about him. She couldn't hear WooBin calling her. 

"For heaven's sake, Park Sora!" WooBin called again, but this time a bit louder.

"Oh! Hi." She said.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing..." She replied.

*Why am I suddenly caring about him? Why the hell am I worried? Aish!* She thought.

She ruffled her hair and told the teacher to excuse her. She walked out of the classroom and went up to the rooftop and relaxed herself. She really hated the fact that she is thinking about the guy who hurt her so much.

"Just what is wrong with me!?" Someone shouted.

She got startled at the person and tip-toed to see who was the one shouting at the other side. She then saw a familiar back, walking back and forth and ruffling his hair. 

END OF POV;

*L-L-L.JOE!? What is he doing here? Never knew that he goes to the rooftop to vent his anger. Its so not L.Joe-ish.* I thought.

I decided to leave him some space and walked back to the door. I tried to open the door and realized it was locked.

"." I said.

I quickly covered my mouth and mentally slapped myself. I tried to hide but too late.

"Sora?" L.Joe called.

"Oh, you're here too? What a coincidence." I said.

"Oh, yeah. I have been here since just now. Haha." He softly chuckled.

"Oh okay. Anyway, do you have the key for the rooftop?" I asked.

"What? Do I look like a janitor or something?" He asked.

"Bad news, we are locked up." I said.

His eyes widened and tried to opened the door. But it was still locked. He then started to knocked the door loudly. Still no response.

"Did you bring your phone along?" L.Joe asked.

"Don't be stupid, if I have brought my phone, would I ask if you have the keys." I said.

He slammed his hand at the door and subconciously I take a look on his hand.

"Yah! You could've hurt your hand!" I scolded him.

He looked at me and gave me a smile, the smile that I have never seen for a long time. I decided to ignore his smile and sat down at the corner. He sat down beside me and we created an awkward atmosphere. None of us talked and we just stared into space. 

L.JOE POV;

With all my courage, I decided to talk to her... about our past.

"You know in the past, I know I have been a big jerk to you. I cheated on your feelings, I made you fell in love with me. I left you hanging. Its going to be hard saying this though... I-I'm s-sorry." I said.

I expected her to shout at me but it didn't. She was quiet. I turned to her and turns out she fell asleep. I chuckled and took out my blazer to cover her. I lean her head aginst my shoulder and let her sleep.

"I think, I'm starting to like you." I whispered.

__________

An update for all of you! Please do subscribe and comment alright? I will feel down if you guys don't comment :( Hhaha, anyways.. hope you guys did enjoy today's update.

XxheartsxX