29;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

L.JOE POV;

"B-Byunghun!?"

My eyes met hers and I quickly looked away. I left the place and she held my hand. 

"Where are you going!? Its been 3 years since you left me!" She shouted.

I didn't turned around and just stood there. She continued holding my hand and went to face me. I kept on looking somewhere else and hit me.

"Why did you leave me!? Why!? I ing had such a hard time!" She said.

"Do you think you're the only one who is having a hard time? I had even much more hard time then you." I said.

"Byunghun, please don't ever leave me ever again." She said.

"You were the one who left me. You went to Soohyuk. I never wanted to leave you. You made me left." I said.

"I did it for your safety! I never loved Soohyuk! All along, the man that I have been in love is Lee Byunghun, which is you. My heart never went to him. SoEun and him threatened me. Your safety  is my priority and I didn't want you to get hurt! It pains me to get hurt." She cried.

"S-Sora..." I muttered.

She stood right in front of me crying and people around us were literally staring at us. I cupped her face and wiped off those tears away from her face. 

"You could have told me. We could have figure something out." He said.

"I couldn't think of anything. All I care was you and your safety." She said.

She continued crying and I didn't know what to do.

"Shh... don't cry. My apartment is near here. We can talk there alright. This isn't the right place. People are all staring." I said.

I held her hand and lead her the way to my apartment. Its quite a shock that I was able to pay the rental every month for these 3 whole years. We soon reached and I invited her in. She sat on the sofa and I sat down beside her. She was still crying and I felt guilty for leaving her all alone for 3 years. 

"I miss you, I miss you so much bastard." She said.

"I....I missed you too." I muttered.

"You do? I'm glad you missed me. And I'm glad that you're living in a good condition place. Teen Top really did tell me the truth." She said.

"They told you that I am living here?" I asked.

"No, don't misunderstand. They never told me you were here. I came here to L.A because I had an overseas photoshoot. I only asked them to tell me how you were doing." She said.

"I told them that if we are fated, we would definitely meet each other. And here we are, after 3 years, we finally met. I'm glad to have found you." She smiled.

Seeing her smile made my heart skipped a beat. Its been a long time since I last saw her smile. She looked at me and hugged me tightly. 

"Do you know that I always look and talk to your photo every night? I feel like a crazy woman." She laughed.

I smiled and saw her laughing. My love for her is still so strong. I carressed her face and she looked at me.

"B-Byunghun?" She called.

I hugged her and soothe her hair. 

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. I really thought that you hated my guts and I thought that you were happy with Soohyuk." I said.

"I never hated you. If only I was strong enough to say no. Nothing like this would have happened." She sighed.

"Stop blaming yourself already. How about we just forget the past and start anew?" I asked.

"I'm more than willing enough to start anew with you." She smiled.

"Its been a long time since I last say this. I love you so much." I smiled.

"I love you too." She smiled.

This is the right feeling. The feeling being with the one you love. She pinched my cheeks hardly and I could feel the pain, which is good. This just means that this isn't a dream. The girl that I have always love is right in front of me. I looked at her and slowly lean towards her. I nibbled her lips and went in rough. I missed the feeling of her lips. I miss her kisses. It didn't take her a long time for her to kiss me back. I pushed her down on the sofa and went on top of her. I continued kissing her and I could also feel the urgency in her kiss. She must have missed kissing me as much as I do. We broke the kiss and panted really hard. She suddenly leaned in and kissed me, I kissed her back and we ended up kissing for a long time. 

"I missed your lips so much." I said.

"I missed those soft lips of yours too." She said. 

We sat up back and she lied down on my lap. I pinched her cute nose and she smiled at me. 

"You became more muscular." She said.

"Well, I kinda work out a lot." I said.

"You look so hot." She said.

She sat up and she smiled at me.

"Wanna go back with me tomorrow?" She asked.

"But I have to say my goodbyes to my friends. Wouldn't it be too rush? I will go back after you ok? After I have settled everything here." I smiled.

"Promise you will come back." She said.

"I promise." I smiled.

I kissed her forehead and held her hand.

"Its sealed." I smiled.

She laughed and soon it was time for her to leave. I decided to sent her to the hotel and opened the car door for her. I drove her and once we reached, she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

"Meet me tomorrow at the airport by 9:00am. My flight is at 10:00am. I wanna see you one more time before I leave." She said.

"Yes I will." I smiled,

"See you tomorrow!" She waved.

I waved at her back and saw her walking. For the first time after 3 years, I felt this happy. I'm so glad that even after 3 years, she stills love me like how I do. I found myself squeling like a girl. I just miss her so much and finally I am able to see her. 

END OF POV;

_______________________

"OPPA!!!!!" I shouted.

"Woaah, relax. We are not at home." Janghyeon oppa said.

"Whatever! I met Byunghun today!!" I shouted.

"So, he has been here the whole time? I'm glad you finally met him. I guess your 3 years of loving him got paid off." He smiled.

"Yes! It totally got paid off!" I smiled.

"Now go to sleep. You are going out early." He said.

"Yes sir!" I said.

I went into my room and I jumped on my bed. Today is totally the best day of my life. Byunghun is finally back in my life. I can't wait to see him again. I quickly went to the bathroom and started bathing and soo went to sleep, feeling really happy.

NEXT MORNING:

"I better get ready. I can't wait to see him." I said.

I unexpected could wake up so early. I went to bath and wore my clothes. As I was doing my makeup, Janghyeon opened the door.

"Wak-OMG, am I dreaming? You already woke up!" He said.

"Well, its because I'll be seeing Byunghun later on." I smiled.

"No wonder." He smiled.

"Whatever it is, whenever you're ready, go and have your breakfast." He said.

I nodded ane continued dolling myself up. Omg, I missed dolling myself up for him. Those were the days man. I smiled and made sure that all my stuff were inside my luggage and I went out. Janghyeon oppa helped me with my bags and we went to the first floor and had our breakfast.

After we were done with our breakfast. We went to the airport and just as I stepped out from the airport. I was welcomed by Byunghun. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and he held my hand. 

"Oppa, let us have some time alone!" I said.

Janghyeon oppa nodded and sat down on the bench. Byunghun and I walked around the airport. Our hands were intertwining tightly and we are not planning to let go of it. 

"Pfft... I need to go to the departure hall soon." I pouted.

"Its okay baby. I will be back soon." He smiled. 

We walked back to where Janghyeon oppa was and before we went in, Byunghun pulled me closer to him and kissed me right in front of the crowd. I smiled in between the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him back and the poeple around us were cheering for us. We soon broke the kiss and he held my hand. He suddenly slid a ring on my left ring finger. 

"Byunghun..." I muttered.

"This is to assure you that I will come back and be with you." He smiled.

"Byunghun." I smiled.

I hugged him tightly and soon I had to go. I waved at him and he waved at me back. I went into the departure hall. I kept on looking at my ring and can't help but to fangirl. Janghyeon oppa knocked my head softly and I grinned at him. We soon boarded the plane after waiting for quite some time. I'm glad that I went to L.A feeling so sad, but going back feeling happy as hell.

___________________________

"Ahh, I'm so tired. Jetlag." I said.

"Go and have your beauty sleep then. Don't forget, you have a BBQ party to attend tomorrow." He said.

I nodded and bath and went to sleep. I probably going to sleep the whole day. I'm really tired anyways. I didn't even pack my stuffs. Even by just taking photos, it can really get tiring.

NEXT MORNING;

"Wow, that was a nice sleep. I never slept this long before. I woke up and saw all my things all neatly done. Must have been the maids." I said.

I did some morning stretch and stood up. I went down and saw the maids getting ready for breakfast. I quickly went up and did my daily routine and went down to eat my breakfast. I happily ate my breakfast. Oh my, I totally miss home cook food. I ate all my food lavishly and went to the living room to watch TV. I still feel weird when I'm not going to school. I feel so bored when I have no work at all, but at the same time I like it when I have no work. Oh gosh, I'm so weird.

"Hmm...I wonder what is Byunghun doing right now?" I asked myself.

"I can't wait for him to be back." I said.

"Can't wait for me?" 

I got shocked at the sudden male voice and I turned around to see Byunghun right in front of my face.

"S-SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?" I asked.

"Well, I took the same plane as you did. Its just that I acted as if I was gonna stay a little bit longer." He smiled.

"You babo!" I smiled.

He smiled at me and sat beside me. 

"Your hand look so nice." He teased.

"Your hand too." I smiled.

The both of us had some quality time together till it was time for the BBQ party. It was Minhee's BBQ party so I decided to bring Byunghun along. We went up to my room and he waited for me on my bed. I had a short shower before wearing my clothes. I decided to wear Byunghun's shirt that he gave me and pair it with shorts. I walked out and smirked at him.

"Its been a long time since I last saw you in my shirt." He smirked.

"Heheh, let's go." I smiled.

"Yes, let's go." He smiled.

I drove to Minhee's house and saw everyone there. I held Byunghun's hand and walked to the garden. Everyone's jaw dropped when they saw Byunghun. I chuckled and linked my arms with his. 

"ARE YOU BACK TOGETHER!?" They all shouted in unison.

"You can say that." I blushed.

Byunghun put his arms around me and ruffled his hair while smiiling. 

"So how did you guys met?" Minhee asked.

So right now, Minhee, Woobin, Soohyuk, Soojung and Teen Top is literally gathering around the both of us.

"Well, as you guys know that I have a photoshoot in L.A so at the last day, I was given a free time to roam around. So, I saw this vintage looking bookstore and went in. As I was looking through all the books, I saw this one book that cought my eye and just as I wanted to reach for the book, another hand reached to that book too and it was Byunghun." I smiled.

"OMG! That totally sounds like a scene in a romance movie!!!" Soojung fangirled.

"Babe, you look crazy if you do that." Soohyuk laughed.

"Wait, Soohyuk is with her?" Byunghun asked.

"Yeah, long story. But they got together last year. Took them 2 years though. Although both of them clearly knew that they were in love with each other." I said.

"Yeah, I realized that Soojung is the one for me. And L.Joe, sorry for everything that Soeun and I have caused. I know a simple sorry isn't enough but I think it would only be right if I were to apologize to you." He said.

"Its okay bro. Both Sora and I have already decided to forget the past and start anew. So whatever happened in the past, does not exist in our lifes already." Byunghun said.

I nodded and smiled. I'm really glad that everything is back to normal. At least.

_______________________

Hey I updated again!!! So, actually I could have finished writing the chapter by 12:30 but apparently my inner fangirl came out when i was listening to Exo's new song, Call Me Baby. And when I was listening to it, everything inside my mind practically went blank. But whatever it is, I managed to finish writing it. 

XxheartsxX