34;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Omo, looks like we are working together again!" I said.

"Yeah, we are! How have you been?" Kai asked.

"I'm fine. How about you two?" I asked.

"We're fine too!" Kai and Chanyeol said.

I skipped a day of school since I have a schedule. Once again I'm working with the two members of EXO, reminds me of the time when I worked with all the members of EXO. The three of us went to the director and he explained to us the concept of today's photoshoot. We then went to our respective changing room and my makeup artist started to get me ready for the first photoshoot. Once I was done, I walked out with a cute flowy dress and wedges. Chanyeol saw me and took my hand to the white wall. The three of us started taking photos, our first concept is a refreshing and happy photoshoot. We were all full of smiles and naturally smiling in front of the camera. No doubt I'm a midget standing in front of them but who cares. Kai slung his arms around me and I lean on his chest and smiled while Chanyeol pouted. The photographer laughed and took a picture of it. 

"Wow, you guys are really natural! I want more of this!" He shouted.

We had a lot of fun and started changing our concept into a edgy theme. I wore all black and my makeup is really dark and strong. I swear I don't look like me. I wore freaking high heels and strutted my way to the white wall. I first took photos with Kai and he looks hot, I can deny though. Then, after a series of photos taken with Kai, Chanyeol came in and we pose. 

"Oh god, this heels are killing me!" I said as I took out my heels right after our photoshoot is done.

"Sora-sshi, here are some ice for you." Chanyeol smiled.

"Oh, thank you Chanyeol-sshi." I smiled. 

They sat in front of me and then we talked while waiting for the director to tell us what to do. 

"I guess this is going to be a long night guys!" I said.

"Yeah, I hope we are not ending that late." Kai pouted.

"You guys got a lot more schedule tomorrow?" I asked.

"Don't mention it, we have to go overseas tomorrow." Chanyeol said.

I nodded and then the director soone came and told us what to do next. We spent the whole day in the site and once we were done, it was already late and I waved at them and smiled. We exchanged numbers too. hehehe, I can't believe I have their numbers. Well, once a fan, always a fan. I went in my car and Janghyeong oppa drove me back home. Once we reached home, I went in and saw Byunghun already sleeping. I smiled and then went in the bathroom and had a good shower and then I quickly dried my hair and joined Byunghun sleeping. 

____________________________

NEXT MORNING;

I took a day off from school because I'm dead tired and Byunghun already in school. I literally had nothing to do at home. 

"Oh god, I'm so bored." I muttered to myself.

Then, I decided to bake cupcakes and went out to buy the ingredients for the recipe. I drove to the supermarket and then took a trolley for me to put my things. As I was filling up the trolley with the ingredients for the cupcakes and some junk food, someone patted my shoulder. I turned around and saw Soeun. Oh, what a coincidence.

"Hey, fancy meeting you here." She said.

"Oh hey." I said coldly.

"I understand that you might be still mad at me, for ruining Soohyuk and also ruining your relationship with him. But let me tell you this, I moved on from him. I love someone else now. So, please take care of him. He is a sweet boy, you know that right? I hurt him once and I hope he doesn't get hurt again, but I trust you. You love him more that I loved him. You have my blessings if you guys plan to get married." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"Soeun-ah! I've been finding you!" 

I looked up and saw a guy. He smiled at me and then diverted his attention to Soeun. 

"Gosh, you had me worried!" He said.

"Oppa! Haha, sorry. I just wanna say something to her. But I'm done. Let's go." She said.

She looked at me and waved at me. I just nodded and walked away. I still feel like I couldn't forgive her. Uhh, whatever. I went to the cashier and paid for my things. I carried them to my car and drove back home. The maids helped me to carry some of the food to the kitchen. I told them that they can keep the junk food and then have a rest since I wanted to bake all by myself. I switch on some music and started baking. I followed the instructions and had fun baking all by myself. Hyungseok looked at me and then he laughed because I was practically talking and singing to myself.

"Don't laugh." I said.

he just nodded and continued doing his work. I chuckled and then soon I was done with the baking. I put those cupcakes inside the refrigerator to chill them. Once I was done, I quickly finished washing the utenstils that I used and then sat down on the sofa. What time does he end today? Aish, its so boring without him. Janghyeong oppa soon came to me and he sat in front of me with his iPad. 

"Sora, next week you will be going to Japan." He said.

I nodded and he soon do his own work and I decided to just leave him alone. I walked up to my room and looked at the calender. Looks like I'm working on my birthday. I put down the calender and just did my own thing and minding own business inside my room. 

"I'm home!"

"Oh my, I was so bored at home!" i whined.

Byunghun just laughed and he hugged me. 

"Its so great to be home." He smiled.

I blushed and then we sat down. 

"Oh yeah babe, by the way, I'm going to Japan next week for a fanmeeting." I said.

"Isn't next week your birthday?" He asked

"Yeahh, I working on my birthday." I said.

"Aww...I was hoping that we could celebrate it together." He pouted.

"Sorry babe." I said.

"Its okay." He smiled.

"Oh right, next week is our one week break right?" I asked.

"Yeah...that . Because you are not with me." He said.

"Sorry..."I muttered.

he just patted my head and then went to the bathroom to take a bath. I hope he isn't upset about me not being with him for our one week holiday...

__________________________

"Alright babe, see you next week!" I said.

"Yeah, okay." He said.

I nodded and went inside my car. I sighed and pouted. 

"For the first time, I hate my job. He even didn't wish me." I pouted.

AUTHOR POV;

Once Sora went in the car, Janghyeong looked at L.Joe and he winked. L.Joe winked at him back and quickly went in to get his suitcase. He took a cab to the airport and then met up with WooBin and MinHee. Well, WooBin and MinHee will also be enjoying themselves in Japan too. They took WooBin's private plane and reached Japan first before Sora. WooBin and MinHee bid goodbye to L.Joe and they walked separate ways. He rented a car in Japan and went to the store to claim it. He drove to the hotel that he had already booked. He took a look and put his things. He called Janghyeong and told him to buy some time. He quickly went down and drove to the nearest mall and went to a party shop and bought the things that he needed. he quickly drove back to the hotel and started decorating the hotel room. 

He started pasting the birthday banner on the wall and decorated the whole room with balloons and their photos. He then went down to buy the cake and a bottle of champagne.He went up back again and put the cake inside the fridge. He checked the time and smiled. 

"I can't believe I did all of this by myself." He said.

On the other hand, Janghyeong is driving Sora to the hotel where Byunghun is at. Once they reached, Janghyeong asked Sora to wait while he settles the checking in. Once he got the key, he gave it to Sora and she took her bags and walked to her hotel room. Janghyeong texted L.Joe to get ready and L.Joe quickly switch off the lights and hid. Sora then opened the door and switched on the lights. Her eyes widened and suddenly L.Joe popped out with a cake on his hand. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE!" He shouted.

END OF POV;

__________________________

"B-Byunghun! W-When did you arrive!?" I asked.

"I have my ways babe." He winked.

"Wait, don't tell me that this is all your plan?" I asked.

"Oh well, I guess it worked. Don't worry, you don't have any work this week. Its just to surprise you. So for thsi whole week, let's enjoy ourselves before our exams starts." He smiled.

He put down the cake and spreaded his arms. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much, for the surprise." I said.

He hugged me back and kissed the crown of my head. He then broke the hugged and suddenly kneeled down. I looked at him and he took a small box. He opened up the box and I covered my mouth.

"Park Sora, on this very date, I want to tell you that I love you so much. And on this very date, I would like you to be more than just a girlfriend. So, Park Sora, will you be the mother of my children? Will you be with me till the end? Will you marry me?" He smiled.

I cried in tears of joy when he proposed to me. I nodded and he smiled at me. He took out the old ring that he gave and replaced it with a new ring. He stood up and looked at me. I cupped his face and kissed him passionately. He smiled in between the kiss and responded to my kiss. 

We soon broke the kiss and our foreheads rested on each other. We smiled at each other and he hugged me. 

"Thank you for giving me the best birthday surprise." I smiled.

"Anything for my one and only love." He smiled.

We spent the rest of the night, eating the cake and drinking the champagne. I'm lucky to have a boyfriend like him. I'm lucky to be loved by my only love, Lee Byunghun.

_________________________

Heyy! Its a new update for all of you!!! Hope you enjoyed!

XxheartsxX