17;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

After our dinner, we were asked to prepare a performance for our campfire later on. My class decided that we sing and dance freestyle. I can say that my class is a bit of a artistic class, they are some who could sing, could rap and dance. Well me? I'm only good at modelling haha. Our class has decided that we sing One Candle by G.O.D.  My baby Byunghun, would take the lead in rapping while the class leader takes the lead in singing. And the others, become back up singer and dancer. But then, a few who knew how to dance would do som freestyle. To be honest I really don't know how we are going to look like. Just hoping that we would sound good just like the one in Dream High 2. 

After a few rounds of practice, we were satidfied with it and stop practicing and waited for the campfire to start. While waiting, I just sat on Byunhyun because there weren't much chairs and I was lazy to take one since it was far away.

"Babe, you smell great. I can smell you all day long." He smirked.

"Yah, byuntae. Stop smelling me, or you are going to look like a dog." I said.

"Its okay, dog or not. I don't care. I'm gonna smell you." He said.

"Lee Byunghun, mind that we are not alone. There are tons of eyes around here." I scolded.

"Pfft... fine then." He pouted.

I turned to look at him and saw him sulking, trying his best to ignore me. I smiled and ruffled his hair. He looked at me and gave me his puppy smile, which made me really blush. We were both staring at each other, until someone just had to spoil the whole thing. It was Ricky oppa who ruined our sweet moment. The both of us gave him the face and he quickly ran behind CAP oppa. The both of us just laugh. 

Soon, the campfire started and we all sat on the logs, surrounding the bonfire in the middle. I sat with Byunghun, MinHee and WooBin. Byunghun had his arms around my waist, keeping me close to him and I lean my head on his shoulder.

Soon, we all started our class performance and our class was the last to perform. We all watch the other class performing and we cheered for them. And so, our turn came out and we started doing a acapella of One Candle. Byunghun did really well in the rapping. Somehow, Teen Top were the ones leading all of us in singing. Then, suddenly we all stop and one of my classmate started beat boxing and the dancers started to do their freestyle dance. The others just did some reactions hahaha. I could see that the other classes really enjoyed our performance. 

We went back to our seats and we all started singing the campfire and got all crazy. We were all no longer sitting down, but jumping like mad person. For that moment, I didn't think of my image, nor did MinHee and WooBin. We were as wild as the others. Maybe more wild ahahaha. 

As we were all jumping and having fun, Byunghun pulled me into a kiss and I got shocked for a moment because we were in public, but I soon got melted by his kiss and put my arms around him and deepen the kiss. The kiss soon got sloppy and I'm aware that that the teacher would totally be mad at us, but I really don't care. All I wanted was his lips. 

"Miss Sora and Mr Byunghun. Stop this." The teacher scolded.

We broke the kiss and we looked at the teacher. She called us out and started reprimanding us, but we didn't really care though.

"And you, Miss Sora. You do know that you're a public figure. Doing this things in public, can cause your image to be destroyed." 

"As for you Mr Byunghun. Learn to control your hormones. The whole world already knows that she belongs to you. At least don't do it during school hours." She said.

We both nodded and walked away. The both of us laughed and he puts his arms around me and we sat at the log, gazing at the stars. Not caring whether it was lights off. 

"You cold?" He asked.

"No." I smiled.

He held my hand and we silently looked at the stars that were covering the dark sky. Since the moment is solemn, I decided that we have a heart to heart talk.

"Byunghun-ah, why did you dated me last time?" I asked.

"Hmm?? Why are we talking about that?" He asked.

"I just want to know...." I said.

"Its just a dare alright? You were th only one who isn't crazy over us and I lost in a bet and it turns out that I had to date you. I know I did wrong last time. Probably its because of me, you never wanted another boyfriend. I promise you that this time. I will treat you 10 times better than how I did in the past." He said.

"Right after I left for the U.S, I had a hard time. I was still in love with you at that time. I really wanted to forget you. But even though I left, I still had bullies there too. I was really lonely at that time. I needed you but, I really had to let go of  you. After meeting MinHee, she taught me to live. She helped me in every way and now this is how I am. If its not because of her, I wouldn't be who I am today. I wouldn't be a model, wouldn't have to see you anymore. But now, I feel like I am the luckiest girl on earth. Having you back in my life, is more than just amazing. You complete me. Thank you." I smiled.

He hugged me and soothe my head. He kissed my forehead and we decided to go back to our houses and sleep. It was really tiring. 

______________

NEXT DAY;

I purposely woke up earlier than the others because I wanted to take my own sweet time, showering. After I was done, I wore my clothes and saw the others waiting. I smiled and went to my bed and started to dry my hair and picked out the clothes that I wanted to wear back home. 

I simply wore Byunghun's tshirt and shorts. I tied all my hair up into a messy bun and wore my shades. I made sure that I had everything in my suitcase and wore my shoes, and met at the assembled area. Byunghun soon came and he smirked when he saw what I was wearing. I smirked at him back and we waited for the others to arrive and we soon boarded the bus. I took my earpiece out and plugged in both of our ears. He smiled at me and I linked my arms with his.

"Oppaaaaaa~ I'm sleepyyyyyy." I whined.

"Sleep on my shoulder then." He smiled.

I lied my head on his shoulder and he puts his arms around me, pulling me closer to him and I fell asleep. 

L.JOE POV;

I looked at my baby's sleeping face and can't help but to smile. She looked so angelic when she sleeps. I traced her face and saw her frowned. I chuckled and pressed the bridge of her nose. I pushed back the strands of her hair that was on her face. 

"Now that I realized, she still looks the same. Why didn't I really see her beauty in the past? I'm nothing but just a jerk to her last time. How dare I mistreat her... But whatever it is, I will make sure that I will never let go of her. She will be mine till eternity." I said.

"Lee Byung...hun..... Sar...ang...hae." She muttered.

"Me too. Saranghae." I smiled.

And subconciously, I landed my head on hers and fell asleep too. 

_____________

Then I felt someone patting on my hand. I woke up and saw Sora trying to wake me up. I looked at her and frowned.

"We haven't reached." I said,

"I just wanna show you that beautiful place." She smiled.

I looked out and saw a beautiful garden, with many flowers around it. 

"I used to go there with my grandmother, when I was a kid. The last time I went there, was so long ago...." She said.

I looked at her, and I could see that she really wants to go to the garden. I grinned and suddenly thought of a plan. She suddenly turned to me and played with my hair. 

"Sorry for waking you up for some stupid thing." She said.

"Its okay honey. Come on, its still a very long ride. Let's sleep." I said as I pulled her to my chest.

"Hmmm... i just realized that there is no one behind us. Lets lower the chair." I said. 

She nodded and we lowered the chair and I took out my blanket and covered the both of us. We cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

END OF POV;

AUTHOR POV;

They soon reached school and the both of them were still cuddling at the back. Chunji looked at them and sighed. He went to them and woke them up.

"Yah!" L.Joe said.

"What yah!? We've reached." He said.

They quickly jolted up and quickly packed their things and went down the bus. They went to Teen Top and all seven of them had decided to go and have some beef for lunch. They took Sora's car and when to a restaurant and went to the private room and had their food serve.

Sora wanted to cook the food, but her little too overprotective boyfriend doesn't allow her because he is afraid that the oil will sting her skin. So, all she has to do now is to wait for the food to be served to her.

"Can someone explain why I can't cook the food!?" She grumbled.

"Because you're the princess in Teen Top." L.Joe said.

"We can't do anything if hyung says no." Ricky said.

Sora sighed and just let L.Joe to serve the food for her. L.Joe especially know how much Sora loves meat, he cooked a lot of meat for her and served her. The annoyed face of Sora soon vanished when she saw the amount of meat on her plate. She bagan digging in, which made Teen Top to chuckle at her cuteness.

L.Joe patted her head and looked at her eating. He smiled once again before he starts eating too.  As they were eating, L.Joe felt that he needed to go to the washroom and excused himself. After he is done with his business, he walked out from the washroom and bumped into someone. He wanted to apologized to the person but then stopped.

"Cha SoEun..." He muttered.

"Its been a long time isn't it, Byunghun oppa?" She asked.

"Move it." He said coldly.

"Aww... what's with the cold shoulder? Oppa, I missed you. I'm back, I'm back for you." She said as she hugged him.

"No. I don't care. I don't care whether you missed me. I ing don't!" He said.

He walked away, with his mood really down. He was mad, really mad. He went towards the table and just pulled Sora who was eating happily with the members. Sora got shocked at the sudden rough action from L.Joe. She just followed L.Joe back to the car. 

"Oppa? What's wrong?" Sora asked.

He didn't answer and just hugged her tightly. Sora just hugged him back and let him bury his face on her shoulder.

"You don't have to tell me... I'll wait till you tell me..." She said.

On the other hand, Teen Top was flustered at what just happen. Then Chunji just looked up and his eyes widened when he saw SoEun. 

"No wonder he is like this." He muttered.

"Hyung! Someone is coming towards us." Changjo said.

He sighed when he saw SoEun. He clenched his fist.

"Chanhee oppa! Fancy meeting you here too! Were you with Byunghun oppa?" She asked.

"Chanhee, who is this? Do you know this person?" CAP asked.

"Why are you here? Get out from my sight." Chuni said coldly.

"Not you too...." She pouted.

" it, I'm leaving." He said as he put his money on the table. 

Chunji took his jacket and walked out. He was really mad when he saw her. After all, she was the main reason why L.Joe became a player. SoEun followed him out and catch up with Chunji.

"Oppa!" She shouted.

"What more you want? You came back to hurt him even more? Stop it. Please." He said.

"No, I came back to apologize to him and be bacl with him. I regretted leaving him. I realized that I love him a lot." She said.

"Its too late, he moved on. He is in love with someone else. He is happy with someone else. He doesn't need you anymore. You practically destroyed him. Remember you were the one who left him. He has every right to hate you now." He said.

He walked away and took a taxi back to Teen Top's hangout.

Back to L.Joe and Sora, L.Joe sent Sora back to her home and now is walking up back to Teen Top's hangout. As he was walking along the hallway. He saw SoEun, waiting for him. he sighed and just acted that she was invisible. 

"Oppa..." She said as she held his wrist.

"Stop it, I moved on. I no longer love you anymore." He said.

She backhugged him and cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for leaving you. I regretted. I really am." She said.

L.Joe pulled away from the hug and coldly said,"You were too late. Now, i have someone who can make me even happier than you. I don't need you. I need my girlfriend. Our days are over. You were the one left me hanging for that rich bastard."

"Oppa, I'm really sorry. I really love you. Please give me one last chance." She begged.

"Shut up! We're done! I don't love you anymore. I love someone else. Someone who is way and far better than you. I absolutely have no interest in you. Now get out of my face. I despise seeing your face." He spat.

He walked past her and wemt in to the house. SoEun was left all alone at the hallway and she felt really hurt. She never really realized that she is really that in love with L.Joe. She was too blinded with money. And now, because she has ultimately realized that L.Joe is the one that she truly loves, she is determined to get him back, even though he is taken by someone.

END OF POV;

_______________

Hey guys! I'm back!!!! Exams are finally over and I'm free as a bird hahah XD I will start to update my stories more often now! Anyways, enjoy!

XxheartsxX