06;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

AUTHOR POV;

With L.Joe's mindset of getting Sora back. He is going all out. He went back to the classroom and without any hesistation. He took Sora's hands and pulled her away from WooBin, but WooBin held her other hand. 

"Let go of her hand." L.Joe said.

"Why would I? You should be the one who should let go." WooBin said.

"I need to talk to her." L.Joe said.

"You can just say it here." Sora said.

"No, its about us. We really need to talk." L.Joe said.

"If its about us, let's not even talk about it. I don't wanna hear anything from you. We're done ever since I left the country. We're done ever since I lost weight. The 'us' never existed anyway. In our relationship, its all the way me who is doing the initiative. There was never us. So, its better if we don't talk about it." Sora said.

"No, I regretted. I regretted leaving you. I want you back in my life. Please, give me one last chance?" L.Joe begged.

"I don't care. Feel the way that I feel. Do you think I would be a fool to believe in you? Look, I'm done with all you s. Leave me alone." She said.

Sora walked out of the door and L.Joe chased her. Just as WooBin wanted to chase her too, he was stopped by Chunji. 

"Let them settle it, they need to face it. They can't be always running away from this siuation." He said.

WooBin sighed and went back to his seat. He doesn't want L.Joe and Sora to reconcile. He doesn't want to lose Sora. He finally realized that he himself has started to fall for Sora. And he too, won't back away.

On the other hand, Sora was ignoring L.Joe's endless calls. She started to speed up and ran. L.Joe groaned and he started to run after her. Everybody was shoked to see L.Joe, the biggest player is actually chasing after a girl and not the other way round.

"Sora-ah! STOP!" L.Joe shouted for the 100th time.

Sora finally stopped and L.Joe use the chance to catch up. He spun her around and his eyes widened. She was crying. Her eyes were really red and it kinda hurts L.Joe to see her crying like this.

"Sora-ah..." He called.

"Are you happy now!? To see me cry!? I hate you L.Joe!" She shouted.

L.Joe hugged her tightly and she kept on hitting him. But he didn't mind her beating him. She had a reason why. Because he was a jerk, that's why he let her hit him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for whatever I have done to you. I finally realized it. So its true, you'll know you love someone, when you let her go." He said.

"Let me go? You never. You weren't mine to even begin with!" She cried.

"Park Sora! Listen here, I just want you to know that I'm starting to like you, for real. I realized that I was actually abit happy when we were 'together' in the past." He said.

"Its too late L.Joe. Its way too late. I hate you, you made me feel miserable now. You made me show my weak point in front of you. You knew I hated crying, but why are you making me cry. Why do I have to see you again when I was about to move on from you completely! Why did you have to come into my life again!" She said.

"Hit me all you want. I deserve it." L.Joe said as he continued hugging her.

Sora pushed L.Joe away and gave him a slap.

"Never ever go near me again." She said.

She ran back towards the class and left L.Joe, standing in the middle of the hallway. Everyone has found out that they were together before. The secret is out. He clenched his fist and punched the nearest locker, and it left a dent on the locker. 

"!" He shouted.

This is the first time he felt rejected. 

"So this is how the girls feel when I left them... it surely does hurts." He said as he pressed on his chest.

So, Sora went in the class and took her bag, she walked out from the class and just in time the teacher came. She ignored his endless call and continued walking away. WooBin sighed and quickly took his bag too.

"Kitty!" He shouted.

Sora turned around and went staright to his arms. WooBin quickly hugged her back and comforted her.

"I want to get out from here. I don't want to see that bastard." She said.

"Alright, lets play truancy." WooBin said.

They snuck behind the school and climb out. They decided to head to the mall to buy some clothes to wear. It would be awkward to walked around the streets with school uniform and plus, it would also leave a bad impression to the prestigious school.

END OF POV;

____________

And so we went in the shop and took the clothes that we wanted. After choosing, I bought and then wore it at the changing room. I'm glad that there were clothes that suit to my liking.

"Are you done yet?" WooBin asked.

I went out and we started our little secret date. We just went around the mall and enjoy the day together. I had too much things to handle today. I can't believe I cried right in front of him. I just showed my weakness to him. God, I don't know why, everytime I see him, my weakness naturally comes out. I just hated the fact that I cried in front of him. He must've have think that I'm a stupid fool. 

"Hey, you okay kitty?" WooBin asked.

"Yes I am, Dino." I smiled.

He puts his arms around me and we continued window-shopping. Well, if only i brought my card, I would have bought all those clothes that caught my attention. 

"What did he say?" WooBin asked.

"Well, he said he wanted me back. Such bull. How does he expect me to believe him. He lied to me once, and I ain't gonna give in and for let him take advantage on me." I said.

"I'm glad that my bestfriend is strong." He smiled.

"Heh. Of course! Its Sora they say!" I fakely smiled.

He ruffled my hair and grinned, no one knows how I really smile. They always think that all smiles are the same, but actually they are not. If you look closely, you could tell whether the person is smiling because he/she is happy or smiling because he/she is hurting. People nowadays tend to hide their emotions, and that includes me. I bottle all my feelings. I never liked telling the whole world, how I feel.

____________

L.JOE POV;

School was finally over and the two wasn't back. I guess they played truancy. I sighed and walked back to my car. There were a group of girls surrounding around my car. They seem so ty to me, gosh. And was I that blind to kiss those girls. Ever since I found out that I started liking her, other girls were like ants to me. Sora was superior. She overpowered everyone else in this school.

*Where could they be?* I thought.

*Hmm... I miss not seeing her face. How can I make me fall in love with me back. Just like the old times. I miss the times when she was so clingy to me. I missed how dedicated and loyal  she was to me.* I thought again.

To be honest, ever since from the start, I never liked seeing Sora with WooBin. It irks me to see them together. The way she is with WooBin is exactly like how she was with me. I miss the attention she gave me. She didn't bother looking at other guy and stayed loyal to me, but I went out with different girls everyday. 

"Oppa!" one of the girl said.

"Uhh, you are? Sorry I forgotten your name." I said.

"I'm HaEun! We just met last week and you forgotten about me?" She pouted.

"Look, I definitely have no interest in you, so please leave. I'm not in the mood." I said.

Surprisingly, they step aside and I went in the car staright away. I drove back to my hangout and threw myself on my bed. I ruffled my hair and slam my palm on the bed.

I stood up and went to my wardrobe. I took out a box that was filled with my memories with Sora. I always tell myself to throw it away. But I never had the guts to. I couldn't even throw it away. I blew the dust away and opened up the box.

Now that I realized it, she looked so cute in the past. I smiled and slid the picture of us in my wallet. I kept looking at the things inside the box. And it made me miss her even more. It makes me want her more, makes me need her more. When she ignored me, it makes me feel that I am nothing without her. I need to get her back. No matter what.

"Hey you didn't wait for us!" Ricky whined.

"Shut up, I had to rush for something." I said.

"You mean that?" He asked as he was pointing to the box.

I quickly put the box away and told him to leave me alone. But being the stubborn person, he insisted to see what was in the box, like as if it was important to him.

"I said no means no. So just get out from my room. Now." I ordered.

He nodded timidly and quickly left the room. I took out my wallet and looked at the picture. 

"I miss this you. How I wish you would be like the one in the past." I said.

END OF POV;

"Heh, thanks for the day today." I said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed. Someday, I will take you out again." WooBin smiled.

He gave me a hug before leaving. I smiled and went in my house to find that I have manager who is crossing his arms while frowning at me. 

"Where did you go Miss Sora?" Janghyeon oppa asked.

"I went out with WooBin, today many things happened. I couldn't take it. I needed a fresh air. L.Joe confessed to me oppa. And I am more than just confused. Why after I transformed, then he liked me? Why now he decided to pursue me. He could've done that at first." I said.

"Sora-ah, follow what your heart tells you." Janghyeon oppa said.

"I'll try." I said as I walked up the stairs to my room.

Just as I closed the door, a tear slid off my eye. I swear, the memory of L.Joe dumping in front of everyone kept on replaying in my head, it went like a spoilt radio. Its just so pathetic. I never wanted to remember that sour past.

"You jerk, Lee Byunghun, you're such a jerk!" I said.

_____________

Heh updated!

XxheartsxX