20;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Hahahaa, Byunghun-ah... he might not know. Let him be. I'll talk to him." I said.

"What do you mean he might not know? Our relationship is known to the public, everyone knows that!" Byunghun said.

"Byunghun! Don't do anything rashly. I will talk to him! He is someone I know, please." I said.

"Whatever, suit yourself." He said coldly.

He walked back to his seat, looking really mad. I sighed and sat down. SooHyuk patted my shoulder. Haha, just like the old times, he always pats my shoulder when he wants to talk to me.

"Is he angry?" He asked.

"He is not. Don't worry SooHyuk-ah. Later on, during break, I would like to have a word with you." I smiled.

He nodded and lessons soon started. I couldn't even concentrate in class because one thing Byunghun looks ing mad and the other thing, that SoYou... I mean SoEun is ing flirting with what's mine. She keep on linking her arms with his and the thing that is making me mad is that Byunghun isn't doing anything. I ruffled my hair and put my head down. I'm done with this . 

"PARK SORA! STOP SLEEPING IN MY CLASS! TAKE YOUR THINGS AND STAND AT THE BACK!" The teacher shouted.

"She isn't sleeping sir. I dropped my pen and went down to take it for me." SooHyuk said.

"Oh really? Sorry for misunderstanding, Sora-sshi." The teacher said.

I looked at Soohyuk and I smiled at him. Hahaha, at least because of him, I don't have to stand at the back of the class. I decided to not see what's happening at the side and just concentrate in class and forget about everything.

______________

After the 4th period, it was time for break. Byunghun already walked out from the classroom and I sighed. I signalled Soohyuk to follow me up to the rooftop and he nodded. We walked up and sat down on the bench. 

"Okay, SooHyuk-ah, I want to clear off everything. I have a boyf-"

"I know. I know you have a boyfriend, and I refuse to accept it." He said.

"Accept it! You have to." I said.

"What makes you think I can? I fell in love with you for so long! You think its easy?" He said.

"You have to try... please.." I said.

"I can't gurantee it, but I will try." He said.

"Yes, thank you." I smiled.

he walked away and never said anything. He's mad, I know it.

AUTHOR POV;

Little that Sora know is that, SooHyuk was just lying. He wasn't going to back away at all. He looked at Sora and clenched his fist. He will never stop loving her and will do anything to stop their relationship. 

"So... I assume you love that girl?" 

Soohyuk looked at his side and saw SoEun. She walked towards him and she smirked.

"I guess we're on the same boat now. I want their relationship to be destroyed too." She smirked.

"So, you wanna make an alliance or something?" He asked.

"Bingo." She said.

SooHyuk was liking the idea. He smirked and looked at her. 

"If we want to succeed, we need a plan right? Haha, don't worry. I got the perfect idea." She said.

On the other hand, Sora went to the cafeteria to see L.Joe. She knows that he is mad at her. Then she saw him sitting down with Teen Top, not touching his food. She went to him and hugged him from the back.

"I've talked to him. I told him to back off." She said.

"You did?" He asked.

"Of course! There is no one else in my heart except for Mr Lee Byunghun." She grinned.

L.Joe hugged her tightly and kissed her temples.

"Those two can never fight for a long time." Chunji sighed.

"Heheeeee, are you jealous oppa?" Sora asked.

"Aigoo. Why should I?" Chunji said as he ruffled her hair.

"Because I stole Byunghun away from you." She laughed.

"Hahahaha.....what on earth are you talking about!" Chunji said as he tickled her.

Sora laughed out loud when she got tickled. And L.Joe just held onto her and let Chunji to continue tickling her. She kept on moving around and laughing.

"If you keep on moving, I'll keep on tickling you." Chunji smirked.

She tried to resist as Chunji kept on tickling her. In the end CAP came into the scene and stopped all of them. Sora went behind the leader and she stick out her tongue to the both of them. 

"Pity this girl. Look at her all sweaty because of you two." CAP said as he put his arms around Sora. 

"Hey hey that's my girl hyung." L.Joe said.

"Mehrong!" Sora said as she put her arms arouns CAP's waist.

"YAH! How dare you!" L.Joe said.

Sora giggled and L.Joe chuckled.

"But I'm serious hyung, give me back my girl." L.Joe said.

"Aigoo, its so sad that you can't trust your hyung." CAP pouted as he let Sora go to L.Joe.

L.Joe chuckled. And they all finaly began to start eating. SoEun and SooHyuk was looking at them from afar and both of them had their fist clenched. 

"I'm so not letting them go away just like that." SoEun said.

"Me too. Sora is mine and only mine." Soohyuk said.

The both of them had vowed to destroy their perfect relationship and they are going to do it in the rough way. Thye smirked and left the cafeteria. 

"For now, let's let them enjoy being together. Haha, Byunghun and Sora, enjoy while it last." SoEun smirked.

For the time being, they are going to let them be. Having fun loving fun with each other and all, but once time is up, they are going to destroy it once and for all. 

END OF POV;

"Byunghun-ah, I got work to do. See you tomorrow." I smiled.

Before I could walk away, he held my hand and I looked at him.

"You forgot something." He said.

"I forgot something?" I asked.

"Yes, you forgotten." He said.

it took me a while to know what have I forgotten. I then realized and pulled his waist.

"You wanted this right?" I asked before kissing him.

He puts his arms around my waist and I naturally put my arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss and pulled me closer to him. I smiled in between the kiss, and I totally forgotten about my work. It was until Janghyeong oppa came and he pulled us apart.

"We will be late." He said.

 I pouted and waved at Byunghun. I went inside my car and he drove to the destination. I'm really excited for my schedule, because its not a photoshoot, but my all time favorite show, Running Man. Yes, I got a call from Running Man and its for the model special. (A/N: I made it up of course XD) So excited!! Hehehehe. MinHee is going to be with me and we are so gonna kill this!

"Let's have your makeup done." My makeup artist said.

I nodded and requested them for a natural makeup. She nodded and started doing on my makeup. There were a wardrobe full of clothes for me and I choose an outfit that was simple. After all we are going to change later on.

I walked out and saw MinHee who was also done. I hugged her and met up with the other two male idols. There are only the four of us and we planned on how our entrance is going to be like. 

"Sorry, before that, may I know what your name is?" I asked.

"I'm Nam JooHyuk and that guy is Ahn Jae Hyun." He said.

"Ahh, nice to meet you." MinHee said.

So the four of us started talking, trying to get ourselves comfortable with each other. Then we were cued to get ready. So the formation is that the boys go first, then followed by us. The music started and JaeHyun walked out first, followed by JooHyuk, then MinHee and lastly me. All the Running Man cast had funny faces when they saw all four of us, I can't help but to laugh. Once we were done, we introduced ourselves.

"Annyeonhaseyo, model, Park Sora-imnida." I smiled.

HaHa got really crazy and I laughed at his reaction. Then JaeSuk when to him and hit him.

"Yah! She belongs to someone! Don't you dare flirt with her!" He said.

Wow our relationship is even known to them. I simply smiled and blushed, just at the thought that Byunghun is my boyfriend.

"Anyways, how are you with your boyfriend?" SukJin asked.

"We're happy. I like going to school with him. Hhaha, he is too romantic." I blushed.

"Eyyyy.. look at her blushing~" Gary teased.

I smiled and covered my face, then they turned their focus to MinHee, which i was really glad. Since MinHee and WooBin has also revealed their relationship, they decided to too, which made her blush even more than I did. Then, they all talked about the two boys before we officially started the show. 

We went in to the makeup room to change our clothes, and ended up Kwangsoo and Jungkook will be in our team, so we have a man extra. For some reason, I know that we are so gonna have fun with today's schedule. 

____________________

"Ahhhh, didn't we have fun today?" JiHyo said.

"Yes, we really had fun!" I said.

"We really hope that you guys will be invited to do Running Man with us again." SukJin said.

The four of us nodded and soon, filming stopped. MinHee and I got closer with Jaehyun and JooHyuk. We exchanged numbers and decided to have ddakboki. 

After we were done, we said our byes and separated. MinHee had a date with WooBin, so she went off first. I had to wait fro JangHyeong oppa to come and while waiting, I waited at the restaurant. So, as I was waiting. I felt someone getting closer to me. I keep on going further and further.

"Yah, babo. Its me." 

I turned around and saw SooHyuk. I smiled at him and the both of us started talking. It was quite cold and I didn't have a thick coatso, Soohyuk took off his coat and placed it over my shoulders. I thanked him and soon JangHyeong oppa came. I waved at him and wanted to give him back his coat, but he told me to keep it, so that I would stay warm. I told him that I would return him the coat the next day and he nodded.

"A new friend?" JangHyeong oppa asked.

"That is the nerd SooHyuk. Remember him?" I asked.

"WHAT THE ? That's him?" He asked.

"Yeah, its him. I got shocked too oppa." I said.

"His the model that I once showed you saying that he's cute in the past remember?" I said.

"OMFG. His a model too!?" He shouted.

I laughed at his reaction and nodded. I mean, SooHyuk was totally a nerd who only ready books, its quite a shocking thing that he liked me although he is always focusing on books only.

We soon reached home and I walked straight to the bathroom and took a bath. I put on the bathing cap because I was too lazy to wash it. I probably going to wash it tomorrow. After I was done, I went to my bed and slept.

______________________

I woke up next morning, feeling super tired, but what to do, I still have to go to school. I put on my uniform and my coat. I took SooHyuk's coat and walked to my kitchen and had my breakfast, once I was done. JangHyeong oppa sent me to school. Byunghun was kinda late so I went straight to class. Soon, he came and gave a peck on my cheek. I blushed and we talked until SooHyun came to class. Byunghun groaned ane went back to his seat. 

"Oh yes, your coat. Thank you." I said 

"You're welcome." SooHyuk smiled.

"Did you guys meet up or something?" Byunghun asked.

"Its not what you think babe. I was waiting fro JangHyeong oppa and we coincidentally met. I was cold and he lent me his coat." I said.

"You could've called me!" He said.

"I didn't want to bother you. I mean it was really late! You might be sleeping or something!" I said.

"The fact that you met him without me knowing is making me mad." He said.

"Excuse me, what did you heard what she said? We coincidentally met. We didn't meet on purpose." He said.

"But still, she could've called me so that I won't be stuck with that SoEun for the whole time." Byunghun said.

"What? You met that girl? And you told me that you were going home." I said.

"Its not like I wanted too. She forced me." He said.

"And you didn't tell me too. That makes us fair." I said.

"You know what? Let's not talk about this ." Byunghun said.

"Whatever." I said.

I walked out of the class and went wherever my legs brings me to.

L.JOE POV;

I looked at SooHyuk and walked to him.

"Yah." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Kindly leave my girlfriendd alone." I said.

"Why should I? Your girlfriend is my friend. And also my seat mate. We have to talk either or." He smirked.

"I know you acted as if you met her coincidentally. You just wanted to find a chance with her. Am I right?" I asked.

"That's for me to know, for you to find out." He said.

"Whatever your plan is, I'm not letting you have her. Because that girl is mine." I said.

He smirked at me and I swear I really want to erase that smirk of his. Its annoying. 

"But wanna know something? Whatever you say to Sora about me, she won't believe you." He said.

"Why so?" I asked.

"Because she knows me too well." He smirked.

"You better stop with that smirk.It annoyes the hell out of me." I said.

"Are you just afraid that you would lose Sora because of me? Hahaha, dude, you make me laugh." He laughed.

I grabbed his collar and kept on punching him. 

"YAH LEE BYUNGHUN! WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING HIM?" 

I turned my head and saw Sora. Then, I felt a heavy weight falling. It was SooHyuk who fainted. Is this guy acting or something, he was okay just now. Sora came running towards us and she bent down to SooHyuk, trying to wake him up.

"What did you do to him!?" Sora shouted.

I got shock by her tone. She seemed really concerned. Then, MinHee came in and ran towards us too. 

"OMG, what just happened?" She asked.

"Apparently, Byunghun punched him." Sora said.

"Oh my, we need to get him to the nurse." MinHee said.

Sora nodded and brought him to the nurse office. MinHee looked at me and crossed her arms.

"You shouldn't have done that." She said.

"He was messing with me." I said.

"And he is weak physically!" She shouted.

Just in time, Sora came in and she had a dark look on her face. She walked past me and I went to her. 

"Babe, he was messing with me. So, I got mad at him, my hand just reacted." I tried to reasoned out.

"Soohyuk will never do that. He never likes messing around with others. I know him Byunghun. And let me tell you, I'm dissapointed with you." She said.

"Leave me alone for this time." She added. 

I ruffled my hair and slammed the chair.

"FINE THEN!" I shouted.

I walked out of class, feeling really frustrated. Why the is she believing that guy instead me, her boyfriend? it.

END OF POV;

This probably the first time we have ever fought. I'm really mad at him. Okay, even if SooHyuk may have messed with him, he shouldn't have punched him. Byunghun is still not in class, eventhough classes has started. And that girl is not that there too. I'm just hoping that they are not together. I mean, anyone can know that girl is trying to steal what's mine.

"Miss Sora!" 

"Just shut the hell up!" I shouted.

Everyone looked at me. I really don't care about my image.

"I'm tired, I'm ing tired. Give me a break." I said.

I walked out of the class and for some reason the teacher didn't say anything.

"COME  BACK WHEN YOU ARE READY!" 

I weakly chuckled and walked around the school. Where could Byunghun be? I went to the rooftop and saw Byunghun. I wanted to run to him, but then someone just had to be beside him. Who else if its not that girl. Gosh, I really need to remember her name.

For some reason, they actually looked good together. I got really jealous. I kept on looking at them. Then, something happened that shock the hell out of me. 

"B-Byunghun... why did you kiss her?" I mumbled to myself.

__________________

THE DRAMA HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!!! HAHA. Please do enjoy!

XxheartsxX