36;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Omma, Byunghun and I decided that we won't show each other our wedding dress and tuxedo. We want to surprise each other." I said.

"Alright then, you guys go ahead and choose." Omma said.

So apparently, we just finished buying our wedding rings and omma said that she couldn't wait for us to buy our dress and tuxedo the next day. I decided to wear a long wedding gown because I know that Byunghun isn't going to like it if my wedding dress is short. I took the one that catches my eye and tried it on. The dress is a perfect fit and I'm happy with the dress. I decided to take it and showed it to omma. She seems to like it too and omma decided to buy it for me. Byunghun was already done choosing and we paid for the outfits together. Once we were done, omma decided to let us have our time alone and we separated. Everything about our wedding has been done and what's left is our wedding day. Omma literally did everything all by herself and I'm shocked that she is able to do everything within a short time period. But then again, its omma. She has been so excted ever since we announced that we are getting married. 

"Babe. Are you excited for our wedding?" He asked.

"Of course I am dear." I smiled.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. As we are walking, I got a phone call. I answered my phone and it was Janghyeon oppa.

"Yes oppa? What is it?" I asked.

"What do you mean by what is it. Do you know what time is it?" He said.

I looked at my watch and gasped. I'm supposed to hit the gym right after trying out my dress. I quickly hung up and pulled Byunghun to the car. I told Byunghun that I was supposed to go the gym and he quickly drove me back to our house. Once we reached, Janghyeon had his arms crossed and he looked at me. I grinned at him and quickly went up tp my room and took my bag. I went down and quickly gave Byunghun a kiss on the lips before heading out. 

"Sorry oppa, I got carried away." I grinned.

"Its okay. Come on, let's go. The trainer might not be happy if we are late." He said.

I nodded and he drove to the private gym that I used to go. We soon reached and I quickly changed to my gym clothes. I ran to my trainer.

"Aigoo, sorry!" I said.

"Hahaha, its okay. Come on, let's start with our warm ups." He said.

I nodded and we all started our workouts. I did every workout with full of concentration. Right now, I have been running for the pat 10 minutes at the threadmill. I was already sweating like crazy. As I was running, I kept on wiping my sweat because it was stinging my eyes.

"Alright, we shall have a 10 minutes break." He said.

I stopped and went to take my water bottle. I drank a lot of water because I was totally thirsty. I walked around first to cool down myself before sitting down. I didn't bother how I looked like. After 10 minutes is up, I was called up and continued my work out for another good 1 hour. 

"Let's call it off for the day." 

That was the best thing I have heard. I stop my weightlifting and fell down to the floor and panted hard. Honestly, it has been such a long time since I last woked out. Janghyeon oppa came to me and he pulled me up. My legs were shaky and I almost fell down.

"This is why people always skip leg day." I chuckled.

Janghyeon oppa laughed and helped me walk to the locker. I took my things and went to the toilet and started washing up. I'm totally drenched with sweat and I probably smell bad too. I let the water run down my skin and it felt so good. I quickly washed up and wore my clothes. I dried my hair and quickly as I could and then walked out of the toilet.

"You wanna go anywhere?" Janghyeon asked.

"With my legs giving way? Its okay. Just send me home." I said.

He laughed and nodded. I plugged in my earpiece and rested my head against the glass window. I played with my phone and look through my social media account. And just like that, I reached home and I went in. Byunghun ran to me and he hugged me tightly. 

"I miss you so much." He said.

"What? I was gone for just 2 hours babo." I chuckled.

"I still miss you." He said.

I just shook my head and walked up to my room. I had some troubles but I still managed to go up. Byunghun followed after me and I straight away lied on my bed. 

"Are you hungry? I cook some food though." He said.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Alright! Wait for a while!" He said.

He ran out of the room and I chuckled. I sat up and waited for him to come up again. He soon came up and I could smell the aroma of the food. He cooked chicken soup and he pulled up a table from the bed and put the food on it. I ate it with rice and I can say his cooking skills are good too. I enjoyed eating my food and felt really full. He smiled while looking at me eating. I looked at him and gave him a thumbs up for his cooking. It was absolutely good and I love it. I really wish he would cook for me again hehehe.

"Let me go and wash thses plates and I will join you shortly." he smiled.

I nodded and lied down first. I yawned and felt really tired. Damn, I feel so worn out. The trainer really drilled me very hard today. Byunghun soon came and he wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face against his chest and fell asleep.

AUTHOR POV;

L.Joe looked at Sora who is soundly sleeping. She was softly snoring and he really liked the sight of her sleeping. Her soft snores makes him chuckle because to him it is really cute. Who else could see the popular model like this? Everyone else can only she her perfections but only he can see her little imperfections. He hugged her tighter and smiled. He feels so lucky to have someone like Sora. She had changed him to the better and he is glad that he has really settled down and is happy loving Sora. Loving SoEun was a mistake but loving Sora is a present. A sign to show that all girls aren't the same. He is overly crazy about Sora. As he was staring at her, it suddenly started to rain and Sora shivered.

"I'm cold..." Sora muttered.

"Come closer to me then." He whispered.

Sora hugged his waist tighter and he pulled the blankets to cover them even more. He patted her back and make sure that she is sleeping well. He soon fell asleep while watching her.

________________________________

Sora soon woke up the next day and she is still under the embrace of L.Joe. She really liked the sight of her boyfriend's sleeping face. She felt really safe and warm in his arms. She felt so much better after sleeping. It was time for her work and she had to wake up. She nudged L.Joe to wake up because she culdn't get out from his embrace. She kept on nudging and nudging till he gave up and wake up. 

"Let's just stay in bed." he said.

"Byunghun, I have work." She said.

"Can you not go?" He asked.

"You crazy? Of course I have to go." She said.

"But you're gonna be gone for the whole day.." He pouted.

"Its not like I'm not coming back home." She chuckled.

"But, I want to see your face." He pouted as he hugged her waist.

"Later alright? I really got to go." She said.

He pouted and let her go. She went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She wore his clothes and went out. She kissed his lips before heading out. Janghyeon has already reached and is waiting for her. 

"Sorry oppa, had to handle a baby just now." She said.

"What's new.... come on let's go." He said.

She laughed and went in the car. They soon reached and she quickly went to her dresing room to change. Her makeup artist staterted to put on her makeup and she soon started her photoshoot. Not as usual, she is doing a photoshoot alone and not with a male model or idol. She did her work diligently and made sure that she looked good in all her photos. 

On the other hand, L.Joe is lying down on his bed, feeling bored. It hasn't been long since Sora has left for work and he already misses her like crazy. He boredly waited for Sora to come home. This made him realized how attached is he with Sora. He doesn't know how will he react if she is gone. 

The time seems to be passiong so slow for L.Joe. He really can't wait to see Sora once she got back home. He did so many things at home like cleaning the house, cooking and even doing the laundry. Even after doing all those house chores, he is still boredly waiting for her. It has been 5 hours since she was out from the house for her photoshoot.

"I'm home!"

Without any hesistation, L.Joe sprung up from the sofa and hugged her tightly. She was taken aback by his actions and Janghyeon just shook his head. He put down Sora's things and took his leave.

"I miss you so much." he said.

"Oh god, I haven't been gone for long." She said.

"Its freaking long! I'm dead bored at home." He pouted.

Sora found him extremely adorable and she cupped his face. She squeeze his face and she smiled. She realizes that its really great to have someone waiting for you after a long day at work. He continued hugging and not letting her go because he misses her so much.

"Babe, let me go and have a very short bath alright? I'll be back." She said.

She quickly went up and started bathing. She wore a fresh new clothing. She went down and sat beside him. She rested her head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around her waist and brought her closer.

"The year is gonna end and we have a week left before our holiday ends. Should we do something fun?" She asked.

"Do YOU have any schedule?" He asked.

"Nehh. I'm free for the whole week." She said.

"Great! We can stay on the bed longer!" He said.

"Babe, I said something fun.." She said.

"I want to have lazy days with you. We can plan out where we wanna go when the times comes. But all I know is that we have to have lazy days with you." He said.

She nodded and then lied her head on his lap. L.Joe played with her hair and stared at her. Sora blushed and stared at him back. As she was staring at him, she remembered about her past with him and she chuckled to herself. L.Joe wondered why she was chuckling to herself and asked her. 

"Nah, its just that, I remember about our past. Just how did we ended up together again, and this time truly loving each other?" She said.

"That just means that we are fated for each other. We are in each others destiny. I'm glad that you are the one for me. We went through so much hardships together and we are still strong." He smiled.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." He smiled. 

he bent down and kissed her lips. While kissing, Sora sat up straight and sat on his lap. She wraps his arms around his neck and kissed him deeper. L.Joe had his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him. Sora smiled in between the kiss. She is glad that he is the only guy in her life. The only guy that she has fallen in love with. 

"I swear, I can't wait for us to get married." He said.

"Just next month babe. I'll be truly yours. And you'll be truly mine." She smiled.

L.Joe nodded and hugged her. He smiled as he hugged her. Until now, his heartbeat beats really fast when she is near him even after seeing her every single day. He is in love with her. No, he is madly in love with her.

____________________________

Hey! Just some fillers for you guys! Sorry for not being able to update often. School has been so HECTIC. I have so much extra class and whenever I come back home, I get really tired. So yeah, here you go!! And btw this story is gonna end soon!

XxheartsxX