18;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Okay so we have a new student who is going to study with all of us, I hope that you guys would treat her well neh?" The teacher said.

The class nodded and the teacher signalled the new student to come in and somehow, I could feel a raging Byunghun beside me.

"Cha SoEun." He muttered.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Cha SoEun-imnida! I hope we get along till the end of our schoolyear." She beamed.

So Byunghun knows this kid. I wonder what's his relationship with her... why is he so agitated while looking at her. I could also see Chanhee looking mad too. Okay, now I'm really curious.

"I have a favor. Can I sit beisde Byunghun?" She asked the teacher.

"Sure. I don't mind. I mean Byunghun hasn't been paying attention when Sora sits beside him. So, Sora-shii, please move your things to the next table." The teacher said.

"What!? I don't want to sit with that ! Whatever it is, my girl is sitting with me." Byunghun said.

"Lee Byunghun! Mind your language! And I know I've made myself clear. I demand that Sora sits at the next table. Its for your own good. You need to start listening to the class." The teacher said.

Because I have an image to take care of. I sighed and took my stuff and sat at the table next to Byunghun's. SoEun walked happily towards my old table and sat beside my boyfriend. I swear, I was fuming with anger. But I choose not to show it. I looked at my old table and saw Byunghun already sleeping. Not caring about what the teacher says.

"LEE BYUNGHUN! DON'T SLEEP IN CLASS!" The teacher shouted.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CHANGING SORA'S SEAT. I WAS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN SORA SAT BESIDE ME!" He shouted.

"How dare you shout at me! Get out from my class!" The teacher shouted.

"Was about to leave this sickening classroom anyway." He said.

I sighed and saw him left the class. I glared at that SoEun girl and continued doing my work. I think I really need to talk to him about this. There must be something about the both of them. I impatiently waited till it was break time. 

_____________

After the bell ring, indicating that it was finally break time. I was getting ready to leave the class till someone held my hand. I turned around and saw SoEun looking at me.

"I was wondering, if you are Byunghun oppa's girl?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

I let my arm go and went to the rooftop, which I assumed that he would hanging out there. I climbed up the stairs and opened the door that leads to the rooftop. There I already saw Chanhee and Byunghun sitting on the bench. I decided to hide behind the wall and eavesdrop their conversation.

"Gosh, why out of many schools, here!? What the does she want from me now? I clearly told her that I don't love her and I have someone better. Which part of that does she not understand?" Byunghun said.

"I know how you feel.. after all she was your first love. Who wouldn't be mad." Chanhee said.

"I'm more than just mad! She ing left me for some rich bastard. Now that she broke up with him, what makes her think that I would go back to her. She was the reason why I hated women so much. She irks me. I ING HATE HER." Byunghun said.

I covered my mouth. So that SoEun girl is Byunghun's first love? Oh no, this means that she would be back to take Byunghun away from me. I must not let that happen. I quietly went down back to the cafeteria and sat with WooBin and MinHee. I told them about what I heard just now and they gasped.

"This means that you got to show her that his your man.." WooBin said.

"Of course, no one simply takes my man." I said. 

Just right in time, Byunghun came and he went to me. I quickly put on a smile and hugged him. 

"Hey babe. Feeling better?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

I smiled and got him his food and watched him eat. Then, from the side of my eyes, I could see SoEun looking at us. I smirked and put my arms around him. He smiled at me and fed me his food. I gladly ate it and he ruffled my hair. I looked to the side again and saw her really jealous. 

"Byunghun-ah, come on let's go to the garden. Its really suffocating here." I said.

"Okay babe." he smiled.

We walked out of the cafeteria with his arms around my waist. We walked to the garden and sat down at the bench. I looked at him and sighed.

"Byunghun-ah, that new girl.... is she your first love?" I asked.

"Let's not talk about it alright?" He said.

"But Byunghun, I need to know. I have every right to know." I sternly said.

He sighed and held my hand.

"Aish, I will just tell you... Back then, during middle school, I met her through my friend. She was really lovely and I had a love at a first sight. She really caught my eye. Then, the both of us started talking, and slowly we got closer and closer, till I decided to make her mine. Well, we were pretty much a happy couple, until this guy came and took her away from me. And that left me for his money, because he was way more richer than me. That's the reason why I became a player. I stop trusting girls, I hated them. I juat wanna play with them and throw them away." He said.

"I thought that all girls were the same.... until you came. You were the only different one, you don't even fantasize us. When I was dared to date you, to be honest, I fell for you a little. But the stupid me, decided to break your heart in the end because I wanted to uphold my pride. I didn't want to lose in my game. I wanted to believe that girls are all the same. But after I broke up with you, I always saw you getting bullied, I wanted to help you out but I stopped myself. I wanted to hate you, but I couldn't. That's why I became a player even more. I wanted to forget you but I couldn't. Hahaha, then I thought, I got beaten in my own game."  He chuckled.

"Hahaha, I only asked you to tell about your relationship with SoEun, you ended up telling me how much you loved me." I chuckled.

He hugged me. I hugged his waist and lean my head on his chest.

"I love you so much. Never leave me alright?" He said.

"I'll never leave you even if you tell me to, because I love you too." I smiled.

He kissed my forehead and continued hugging me. 

AUTHOR POV;

What the two couple didn't know is that SoEun was looking at them with her hands clenched, she hated the fact that L.Joe had moved on. She glared at Sora, who was burying her face on L.Joe's chest.

"See? He has already moved on. So, stop staying in the past. What makes you think that he would wait for you, after you left him for years. Obviously, he would try his best to forget you. Its all because of you, he became someone he never wanted to. He never wanted to hurt girls feelings, you totally changed his perceptions of girls. So, I rather if you just study here quietly and not bother the two." Chunji said.

"No oppa, he belongs to me. Byunghun oppa has always been loyal to me. He promised me that he would love me forever. He can't break the promise." SoEun cried.

"Selfish aren't you? So, you can leave him and he can't leave you. Sweetie, life doesn't revolve around you. You broke the promise already. The promise has been broken ever since you left for that guy. Didn't I tell you that time, not to come back crying to us if he ever breaks your heart? And remember what you said? You said that he won't hurt you and will love you better than Byunghun. Its your fault SoEun, you choose that. If you were not blinded by money, you would still be with him. Its too late already." Chunji said.

"Oppa, I take back all my words. I need Byunghun oppa. He is the only one who can fix this broken heart. I know I have done many wrong things to him, but please help me." She begged.

"Me? Help you?" He scoffed.

"Oppa... please!" She said.

"No. And one more thing, you don't deserve to call me oppa. I don't think we are at that level to address me that way, SoEun-sshi." He said.

He then left SoEun, leaving her dumbfounded.

"If I can't have him, what makes her think she can have him. Byunghun oppa is mine and only mine." She said to herself.

She looked at the couple once again before leaving them with a smirk on her face.

END OF POV;

_______________

Here you go guys~ A new update! Hope you guys enjoy!!!!

XxheartsxX