13;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

Without knowing that the door was slightly open, we had a make out and realized that the maids, HyungSeok and Janghyeon oppa laughing and chuckling at us. The both of us blushed and kept our hands away from each other. Byunghun oppa took his belongings and quickly gave a peck on my lips before rushing out to go home. I pulled my blankets and covered myself to hide the embarrassment.

They all came to my room and started teasing me. I kept telling them to get out from my room and they just laugh at me.

"Aigoo, our Sora has grown up. Did you guys see the way she kissed L.Joe?" Janghyeon oppa teased.

"Shut up!" I shouted.

"Seems like agasshi is shy. Let's not anymore. We are so getting it by agasshi tomorrow." One of the maids joked.

"Yes, one more teasing from either one of you, you guys will get it from me." I said.

They all laughed and left my room. Once they left, I uncovered the blanket and fan myself because it was really warm hiding under the blankets. I knocked my head for not checking whether the door is properly closed. Aish, that was embarrassing. I decided to put those embarrassing thoughts away and went to the bathroom and have a nice bath before heading to bed again. Today was indeed a tiring day for me and I deserve more sleep for today.

_________

Next Morning:

"Wake up!"

I rolled my body, not wanting to wake up and go to school. But the voice kept on going till I got really annoyed and finally woke up.

"I'm up." I said.

I went to the bathroom and got myself ready for school. I went down to eat my breakfast and waited for Byunghun to come. While waiting, Janghyeon oppa came and told me that right after school I'l be having a magazine photoshoot. I nodded and continued palying my phone. 

Soon, the bell rung and I ran to the doorstep and hugged him. He smiled at me and took my bag and I went in to the car. As per normal, we stopped by at the convenient store to buy some snacks for my little pig who loves to eat in class. 

After buying, we went back to the car and he drove to school. We soon reached school and we headed to the class to meet up with Teen Top. WooBin has already reached and I still feel guilty about what had happened. I told Byunghun to go first and I went to WooBin. 

"Dino, we really need to talk." I said.

"There's nothing to talk about. Go. I am still trying to move on from you." He said.

"WooBin-ah.... look at me. I know I have kind of gave you high hopes and I'm sorry that I couldn't accept your feelings. I tried liking you, but I really can't. To me, you are like my brother. A brother that I really care. WooBin-ah, I can't bear to lose my best friend. I miss my cheerful best friend." I said.

WooBin looked at me and weakly smiled. 

"I miss my best friend too...." He said.

"Now, don't be sad anymore alright. I know I have hurt you a lot but I still wanna be close to you.  After all, you are my first friend here. Starting from today, let's be like how we were. Close best friends that does things together. Boyfriends can come later. See you during break with MinHee." I smiled.

He nodded and I finally could see him smile. I smiled at him back and made my way back to my seat. Byunghun opened up his arms wide and I gladly went into his arms. He hugged me as I rested on his chest. 

"Loverboy, starting from today, I will spent my time with WooBin." I said.

"Huh? Waeee?" He pouted.

"No matter what he is still my best friend. I wanna have some quality time with my best friend you know." I said.

"After school will be mine. No one can take you after school." He said.

"Yes. I'm all yours after school. Oh yeah, that reminds me. Wanna tag along with me to my photoshoot? I have schedule right after school." I said.

"Hmm.. maybe only schedule can take you from me. Hahaha, anyways sure why not." He smiled.

"Gomawo oppa~" I smiled.

"Ahhh, its nothing~" He smiled.

Soon, lessons start and we began to focus in class. Byunghun is unexpectedly paying attention and making notes in the class. I smiled and ruffled his hair. He blushed and continued writing his notes. WooBin has started to be more lively and I'm really glad. 

Half a day was gone and it was time for break. I pecked Byunhun's lips before going to WooBin and MinHee. I scare them from the back and they shouted making me laughed. Both of them frowned at me and I'm forced to stop laughing.

"Gosh, I should have taken a picture of you two! Dino-ah, how the hell you could pull off a face like that!?" I laughed.

He slung his arms around me and smiled sarcastically to me. I chuckled and out of a sudden I got tickled by him. MinHee joined in and I ended up laughing my off. Teen Top were walking pass us adnd I called Byunghun to safe me. But instead I got a chuckle from him and he just walk away. I pouted and continued suffering by their tickling.

"Now, you should have seen how you like." MinHee smirked.

"You look fantastic with your mouth open wide." WooBin laughed.

I guess it was a payback. I laughed and slung both of my arms around their waist.

"Its great to be back with my bestfriends." I smiled.

We soon took our food and went to find a table. We finally got a table and ate. While eating we all talked about our schedules, our life and all. I could finally see a genuine smile forming at WooBin's lips. Then, my head turned to MinHee who is subconciously staring at WooBin, aigoo can this girl be any obvious. From the start I've known that she liked him. But its just that babo WooBin who doesn't know. I have to make them together. I mean, they would perfectly look well together. I smiled and imagine them being a couple. 

"Yah kitty!" WooBin said.

"Oh yeah?" I said as I snapped back to reality.

"We've been calling you like ten times and you were still spacing out." He added.

"Oh, sorry. I was thinking about something." I smiled.

"Thinking about what?" MinHee asked.

"My schedules." I lied.

They nodded and we continued eating. I looked ahead and saw Byunghun laughing with his fellow Teen Top members. It was really great to see him having fun with them. Seeing him smile makes me happy. I hope that he could keep his smile just like that. The more I look at him, the more I fall in love with him. I'm glad that he has changed and doesn't flirt like how he used to. I'm glad that I have him in my life. 

"Aigoo, stop smiling already." MinHee teased.

I blushed and saw WooBin whose expression has changed. He still hasn't moved on from me. I pinched his cheeks and told him not to be sad. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Come on, classes is going start soon. We better get going." I said.

We put away the used plates and headed back to class and continued our lessons.

_________

"Byunghun-ah! Kaja!" I smiled.

I waved at WooBin and MinHee before heading to Janghyeon oppa. I told him that Byunghun would be accompanying to my photoshoot and he nodded. I went into his car and he followed Janghyeon's van to the destination. Once we reached, I greeted the staff and we headed to the make up room. I went to change to the clothes that I was given and got my make up and hair done. I could see Byunghun staring at me and I decided to .

"Are you done staring at me?" I teased.

"ME? Staring at you? Nope." He said.

"Oh really? So, you must've been staring at my make up artist." I sulked.

"EHH, NONONONO! I'm staring at your beautiful face. You look so beautiful with make up and also without make up. You look stunning babe." He winked.

I blushed and soon I went out to see a agitated photographer. I went to him and asked him what happened.

"The guy who was supposed to be doing photoshoot with you suddenly cancelled last minute. We don't have any replacement. Aish! That useless guy." He said in frustration.

I suddenly got and idea.

"Don't worry, I have that to cover you up. Wait a minute." I said.

I ran back to my make up room and took Byunghun's hand. I pulled him to the photographer. 

"We have him." I smiled.

"Hmm... he's not bad, maybe better than that useless model. Okay, let's get him ready. Thanks a lot Sora, you are our lifesaver." He smiled.

"Ah aniyo! Its nothing." I smiled.

I pushed Byunghun back to the make up room and asked my stylist to get him the clothes to change. 

"Yah, why am I suddenly doing this?" He asked as he was changing.

"Before the guy I was supposed to have a photoshoot with cancelled last minute." I said.

"Aish, that guy." He said.

"Yah, so you rather have me taking a photoshoot with another guy?" I pouted.

"Yah, that's not what I mean. I mean, he is making you having a hard time plus you are going to photos with someone who has zero knowledge about modelling." He said.

"Aigoo, you will do well babe." I said.

He soon went out from the changing room and I gasped at what I was looking. He is so y with his see through shirt. Now I know what is he going through just now, my eyes couldn't take off from him. Afer he had his hair and make up done, my mouth hung low as I see his hotness. 

"You look hot." I blurted out.

After knowing what I said, Byunghun and my make up artist chuckled and I blushed. I quickly walked out from the room. I swear, he was like the hottest guy that I have ever seen. He soon came out and we started our photoshoot. At first Byunghun was abit awkward and stiff but when I started to give him some advice and calm him down, he became better. Since we are doing a y concept, there was a lot of skinship made and it was really natural between the both of us. The photographer was satisfied with us as we continued posing. Then, out of a sudden, he pulled me by the waist and both of my arms we leaning against his chest. He pulled me into a rough kiss and got a really satisfied feedback from the photographer.

"THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" The photographer said excitedly.

We soon were done with our photoshoot and finally we were done for the day. 

"Wow, I'm so tired." Byunghun said.

"You did well baby." I smiled.

"Thanks to you." He smiled.

He drove to a cafe and once again people were all staring at us, but this time the both of us really didn't care and continued being lovey dovey. Someone asked me who Byunghun is and I confidently said;

"He is my boyfriend." 

Everyone gasped and I acted normally with him. I guess he has gotten a bit more comfortable with the situation. People were all busying typing and taking photos of us. The both of us finally got fed up and we took our drink and walked out from the cafe. 

"Wow, you practically annouce it." Byunghun said.

"Its not like they don't know. Our school already knows. And I bet some of these people has seen us going on a date." I said.

"Plus, my company allows dating, so who cares?" I added.

"Hahaha, true. Anyways, is there any other place you want to go?" He asked.

I shook my head and he drove me back home. Before I went in to my house, I hugged him and gave a peck on his lips. 

"See you on Monday baby. Text me alright?" I asked.

"No, I will call you." He smiled.

I nodded and he drove away. I smiled and went in to see Janghyeon oppa waiting for me. He seems serious and I looked at him.

"The director would like to see you. Its about you and L.Joe." He said.

I nodded and we went to the company bulding and went to the highest floor where his office is. I knocked on the door and bowed.

"Did you want to see me sir?" I asked.

"Yes, I would like to know if its really true that you are dating?" He asked.

"Yes sir. Its true that I'm dating right now." I said.

"Okay then, that's good enough. We will release an official statement about it and congratulations. May you two live a happy life." He smiled.

"Thank you sir." I smiled.

I bowed and went out from the room. We went back home and I bath and lay down right away without even eating. It was once again a tiring day and I really wanted to sleep. I bet Byunghun is sleeping already. He must be really tired. But nonetheless, he did well today I'm really proud of him. I took out my phone and looked at my wallpaper. It is a photo of the two of us during our photoshoot just now. 

"It came out really well." I smiled.

I continued staring at the photo till my eyelids got heavy and I fell asleep. Tomorrow is going to be my CF shooting and then I have a fashion show to do two days later. My weekends is really packed!

__________

heyyyyy! Its a new update for all of you. Comment or Subscribe!!

XxheartsxX