28;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Hey babes!" I waved.

The girls were already at the cafeteria, talking. I sat with them and joined their conversation. Sooung has been really well for these past two days. I hope its not because that Soohyuk isn't here. As we were talking about some people, Soohyuk suddenly came and held Soojung's hand. He pulled her up but then Minhee pulled her other arm.

"Where do you think you are going with her?" Minhee asked.

"I need to talk to her. Alone." He said.

"If you wanna talk, talk here." Soojung said coldly.

I was shocked at how cold her tone was. Soohyuk sighed and hugged her tightly. Minhee and I gasped and the crowd were literally staring at them. Soojung just stood there, still feeling shock.

"I'm sorry that I have forgotten you. I'm so sorry Soojung-ah. I remembered everything." He said.

"Y-Y-You remembered!?" She asked.

"Explains why I was not here for the past two days. But whatever it is, the most important thing is that I have remembered you. My childhood friend-"

"So, I'm still your friend no matter what huh?" She sighed.

"Babo, I wasn't even done talking. You just cut me in between. As I was saying, my childhood friend, my first love." He smiled.

"To be honest, I still like Sora, but I'll move on from her for you." He said.

I covered my mouth and started fangirling with Minhee. Who knew that Soohyuk can be a sweet talker. Soojung looked at him and I saw tears flowing down.

"D-Do you mean it?" She asked.

"Yes, I mean it." He smiled.

She slightly smiled and both Minhee and I smiled while looking at them. 

"Yah! Go and have some time alone!" I shouted.

"Yeah! Go!" Minhee shouted.

Everyone started cheering for them and they both got shy. I sighed and pushed them aside. Soohyuk puts his arms aound her and they walked out from the cafeteria. I smiled and went back to the table. Minhee shook her head and smiled. The both of us were glad that Soohyuk has finally remembered everything. 

"Seeing Soojung happy makes me happy." I said.

"Why so?" Minhee asked.

"I don't know. It just makes me happy." I weakly smiled. 

Then, my thoughts went to Byunghun again. I sighed and covered my face.

"You are thinking about him right?" Minhee asked.

"He is never away from my thoughts. I always think about him." I said.

______________________

L.JOE POV;

"Yo L.Joe! Are you sure you don't want to enjoy with the girls here?" Jackson asked.

"I'm just gonna have a drink that's all. You wanna enjoy with them, go ahead." I said.

"If you say so. I'll be back!" He said.

I nodded and drank. Its been a month, or maybe more than a month since I left. Although I'm happy over here, I still think about her. She must be happy with Soohyuk right now. And here I am, still thinking about her. I'm such a pathetic guy. For this whole month, I never once looked at any girls, to me, they are nothing compared to Sora. She is still the most perfect girl to me. Every single day, I always take out my phone, wanting to call her, but I couldn't. I couldn't even press the call button. I feel so helpless. I continued drinking my drink and looking at my phone. Sora's photo is still my wallpaper, I can't even bring myself to change my wallpaper and to delete all her photos. Then, as I was looking at my phone, some girls came to the table surrounding me. I ignored them and continued what I was doing.

"Hey, you seem alone. Wanna have fun with us?" Some girl asked.

"No its okay." I said coldly.

"But hey, you're in a party, shouldn't you be having fun?"

"Just get lost. I don't need you guys." I said.

"You ain't fun. Come on girls."

Those girls walked away and I leaned back on the chair. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I miss you so much Sora." I muttered to myself.

Just then, Jackson came back with the girl he just hooked up and I rolled my eyes.

"Dude, some es ruined my mood. I''m done." I said.

"It hasn't even past midnight, you gonna leave already?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, go and have fun with that girl. I'm out." I said.

Without waiting for his reply, I walked out and he tapped on my shoulder and nod his head. I guess he understands why am I acting this way. I weakly smiled at him and walked out from the place. I flagged for a taxi and went to my apartment. Once I reached home, I lied on my bed.

"Sora-ah, what are you doing right now? Oh yeah, she is schooling right now. Damn the difference in time zone." I said to myself.

I turned to my left and saw a picture of me and Sora. I took the picture and stared at her face for a very long time.

"That bastard better take care of you. Smiling fits you the most. I hope that you're not crying or whatsoever. " I said.

I put the photo back to where it was and stood up. I laughed at myself.

"I probably will not be able to forget her right?" I said.

I took off my clothes and went into the bathroom to have a nice shower. After I was done, I cooked some food for myseld to eat and watched the TV. This is how my life is now. It has always been this boring ever since I left. I miss Teen Top and I miss her. They bring colors to my life. How I wish I could turn back time to fix things up. I wouldn't have called SoEun and kissed her. I would still be happily with her right now. I sighed and closed my eyes, remembering all my memories with her.

END OF POV;

_____________________

"Wow, Soohyuk seems really close with that girl huh?" Chanhee oppa said.

"Hmm? Yeah, I'm happy for them. At least Soohyuk is trying to move on from me. I know that Soojung would be a better person for him. Soojung has liked him for almost all her life. She deserves to be with him. I feel as if I did something good." I smiled.

"You did good dongsaeng-ie." He smiled as he patted my shoulder. 

"Byunghun is probably having fun there right? Aish, I miss him so much." I sighed.

Chanhee oppa just stood there and put his arms aound me. He comforted me and I cried in his arms.

"I miss him so much oppa. I need him so much." I cried.

"Its okay, don't cry dongsaeng." He comforted.

And for a long time, I was in his arms crying. Chanhee oppa didn't utter a word and just let me cry in his arms. I didn't care about what other people think, because right now, all I could think is Byunghun. 

"Sora, its time for class. Let's go alright?" He whsipered.

I wiped my tears and nodded. We went back to class and put on a fake smile when entering the classroom. Chanhee oppa squeezed my hand lightly and smiled at me. I smiled at him back and soon lessons continued as per normal.

_______________________

"Sora,Minhee!!!" 

I turned around and saw Soojung running to Minhee and I. We waited for her and she came to us smiling like an idiot.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked.

"Soohyuk! He asked me out for a date!" She smiled.

"Really!?" Minhee asked.

"Yes! OMG! I can't believe this is happening to me!" She said.

"You deserve it." I smiled.

She kept jumping around us and we smiled. I could see that she really loves Soohyuk. I'm glad that their relationship is improving and Soohyuk has been treating Soojung well. As Soojung were talking, Soohyuk came to us and steal Soojung away. I could see Soohyuk's goofiness around her. I shook my head and continued walking out from school. I hugged Minhee and went to Janghyeon oppa who is waiting for me.

"You don't look that well." He said.

"I'm fine oppa." I smiled.

I went inside the car and he drove me back home. I greeted my maids as per normal and went up to my room. I  lied down on my bed and took the photo frame of Byunghun and looked at it. 

"Aish, why do you look so good smiling? Here I am feeling sad, and there you are smiling. Babo." I said.

"Sora, do you want to eat?" Janghyeon oppa asked.

"I'll pass. Not hungry." I said.

I continued looking at the photo and subconciously, I cried. 

"I think I cried a lot till I can't even feel my tears flowing down." I chuckled.

"I ing miss you so much, and once I ing see you, I'm gonna punch your face for leaving me." I said.

I hugged the photo frame and soon went to dreamland.

_________________________

3 Years later:

Its been 3 years since I have seen Byunghun. I spent my next two years in school with Woobin, Minhee, Soojung, Soohyuk and Teen Top. My feelings for him has never fade till today and I'm still waiting for him. 

"You stupid boy, its been so long. Can't you just come back already?" I said to the photo frame.

I sighed and started to get ready for my overseas photoshoot for a clothing line. I went to bathe and wore my clothes.

"Sora, are you done?" Janghyeon oppa asked.

"Yeah, I'm done." I said.

I took the photo frame and put it in my luggage. I carried my handbag and walked out. Janghyeon oppa helped me in carrying the luggage. I will be out from the country for two weeks so, there are quite many things to bring. Hyungseok drove us to the airport and once we reached. I waved at him and went inside the airport with Janghyeon oppa. 

After we were done with the official things, I went in to the departure hall with Janghyeon oppa and waited for our flight. Once its our turn, we abroad the plane and sat the designated seat. Its gonna be a long flight so, I decided to plug in my earpiece and listen to music. Janghyeon oppa did his own stuff and I didn't want to bother him. 

"Would you like to have your lunch now?" 

I nodded and smiled. She gave me my lunch and I ate it. i decided to watch a movie and ate my lunch while watching the movie. Glad there was a lot of fun movies. After I was done, the air stewardess took away my food and I continued watching my movie.

________________________

"Thank you for boarding XXXX airlines." 

"Wake up Sora."

I opened my eyes and realized that we already have reached. I quickly wore my shades and walked out from the plane. 

"We finally reached L.A safely." Janghyeon oppa said.

I nodded and we walked out from the airport. And there is a car for us to ride. We rode the car straight to the hotel and we checked in. 

"Go and sleep, its gonna be a long day tomorrow." Janghyeon oppa said.

I nodded and he left the room. I began bathing and dried my hair while watching the TV. After my hair was dry. I switch off the TV and lied down. I took one last look at the Byunghun's photo and fell asleep.

NEXT DAY:

"Yeah, that's good! More poses!" 

Right now, I'm doing an outdoor photoshoot with another male model. We have been outside for practically the whole day and I was getting really tired. 

"And that's it for today! Good work!"

I smiled and bowed at the staffs. The male model whose name is Eric held my hand and I looked at him.

"Hmm..are you free after this? Would you like to have a coffee?" He asked

"Sure, I'm kinda thirsty anyways." I replied.

Eric and I together with our managers when to a cafe and we ordered our coffees. The four of us had a fun time talking to each other. It was soon gettin dark and we said our byes. 

"See you tomorrow Sora!" Eric said.

"Yeah, see you." I said.

I walked away and Jaenghyeon oppa nudged my shoulder.

"I think that guy is interested in you." He said.

"So? I don't care." I said.

"Come on, its been three years, are you still gonna wait for him?" He asked.

"He's the only one for me. I can't look at other guys, there are nothing compared to him." I said.

"But-"

"Byunghun is my one and only love and it will always be. That Eric guy is nothing compared to him. I don't care. Even if its gonna take me 1o years, I will wait for him. So don't bother telling me all of those stuff. I have absolutely no interest at all." I said.

I walked to the car and sat down. Janghyeon oppa just drove back to the hotel without saying a word. Once we reached the hotel, I walked out and went in to my room. 

AUTHOR POV;

So, the days passed with Sora doing photoshoots around L.A. It was already the second last day and also the last day of her photoshoot. After everything was wrapped up. Eric called Sora's name.

"I was thinking if we contact with each other." He said.

"There's no reason for us to be contacting anymore." She said.

"But why? I'm actually quite interested in you." He said.

"But I'm not. I don't want to give you high hopes or whatsoever. If we have the chance to work together again, then we might meet up again. Its nice knowing you by the way." She smiled.

Eric weakly smiled and she walked to her car.

"Since tomorrow is my last day, I shall have a time of my own tomorrow." She said. 

"You don't want me to follow?" Janghyeon asked.

"Its okay. I want some time alone." She said.

"Hmm...okay then." He said.

As per normal, she would go straight back to the hotel to sleep because she has been working from morning till night and it was really tiring for her. Letting the cold water run through her body, she felt a little bit better and went straight to bed. 

___________________________

"Finally some time alone." She smiled.

She is now walking along the streets in L.A. Its been a long time since she fele so free. With the perfect weather, it makes her mood happier and she smiled at everyone who was looking at her way. As she was walking, she suddenly saw this vintage looking book store. She decided to enter the bookstore and felt calm. She loved the smell of the new books. As she was looking through the books. A book caught her eye. She wanted to take the book and then suddenly another hand reached for same book as her. 

"Oh I'm sorry you can ha-"

The book that she wanted to give to the person fell to the ground.

"B-Byunghun?" 

_____________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!! MUAHAHAHAHA.

So, they have finally met mweheheheheheh! Hope you guys enjoyed!

XxheartsxX