37;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Its time Sora~" Appa said.

I looked at appa and nodded. I walked to him and he smiled at me. He gave me a tight hug and I hugged him back.

"After this, you are going to be a wife. Please take care of yourself and also Byunghun. Be a good wife and make us proud." He smiled.

I nodded and soon the doors opened. Byunghun looked at me and he smiled. We soon walked along the aisle and appa gave me to Byunghun. He held my hand and gave me a huge smile. 

(SKIP THE VOWS)

"You may now k-"

Not letting to finish the sentence, Byunghun cupped my face and kissed me passionately. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. For that moment, it was only us. We broke the kiss and rested our foreheads together. We smiled widely at each other. The day that we have been waiting for is here. I'm officially his and he is officially mine. 

Soon the ceromony ended and we had an after party. Byunghun and I changed into a new outfit. The both of us are busy greeting our guest and many celebrities that I had invited came and congratulated us.

"Thanks for inviting us! Congratulations Sora-sshi!" Suho smiled.

I smiled at him back and continued to greet the other guest. All along, Byunghun had his arms wrapped around me and I stick close to him. It was a tiring day but no doubt it was worth it. The fact that I got married to him, its worth it. The after party soon ended and Hyungseok drove us back home. Once we reached home, I straight away went to the sofa and lied down. Byunghun went to me and carried me to our room.

"Go and bathe first before lying down." He said.

"But I'm tired.." I pouted.

"Go." He said.

"Alright..." I said flatly.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and took a very short shower. I'm really lazy and my legs are aching due to the high heels that I wore earlier on. After I was done, I jumped on the bed, joining Byunghun who already bathed at the other room. 

"Yah, your hair is still wet. You can't sleep now. Let me dry your hair sleepyhead. After that we can sleep." He smiled.

He went to the bathroom and took my towel. I crossed my legs and sat closely to him so he can dry my hair. We had fun talking and he was soon done. I lied down and Byunghun brought me closer to him. I buried my face on his chest and smiled. 

"Let's enjoy our honeymoon tomorrow. I honestly can't wait." He smiled.

"Yeah, I can't wait to go to L.A tomorrow." I smiled.

There wasn't any more reply and I realized that he was already sleeping. I chuckled and looked at his sleeping face. He was tired too yet he making sure that he entertain my needs first. Aigoo, it hasn't been a day, yet he is already doing his job as a husband. I hugged him tightly and soon fell asleep too. 

___________________________

"I'm going to continue my sleep babe." I said.

We are already on the plane, heading for our honeymoon in L.A. Well, it was my idea to go there. I wanted to visit more places there but couldn't because I bumped into Byunghun that day. It was a long flight and I spent almost most of the time sleeping and the only time I woke up was for lunch and dinner. 

"Babe, wake up we are here." 

I opened my eyes and realized we are in L.A already. I rubbed my eyes and wore my shades. I wasn't wearing any makeup and my eyes were still droopy as ever. Byunghun held my hand because I wasn't walking properly and he knocked my head.

"Why do you have to be so cute when you wake up?" He chuckled. 

I just blushed and we took a taxi to Byunghun's apartment that he stayed last time. I was getting excited and Byunghun had to literally calm me down. We soon reached and I ran inside and went straight to the comfortable bed. It was so soft and comfy. Byunghuu jumped on top of me and hugged me tightly.

"Let's spent the first day at home. I'm lazy and tired." He said.

"But do we have any food?" I asked.

"No, I cleared out everything." He said.

"Then, let's go and do some groceries shopping. After all we are going to be here for a week. I don't want to spent money on restaurants every single day." I said.

"Okay just groceries shopping alright. I'm tired." He said.

"Alright hubby~ Let's go." I smiled.

We held hands and walked to the nearest supermarket that he always went to last time. Some of the shopkeepers that recognized Byunghun and greeted him. He greeted them back and kept on walking.

"You seem popular here." I said.

"Well, whether its our homeland or here, people just can't get enough of me. I'm hot." He smirked.

"Too conceited. Cut the crap because you are now a married husband, you can't go and show off your hotness." I said.

"Alright princess~ Not like I actually cared. You know I only see you." He winked.

"Yeah I know that. You can't resist me." I smirked.

"Look who's talking... now who is the conceited one.." He said.

"But its true isn't it?" I smirked.

"Of course! How can I not want you. You irresistable girl." He said as he pinched her nose.

This guy is getting so much more cheesier after we gotten married. I shook my head and we went to the supermarket and bought the things that are needed. Soon we were done, Byunghun ended up carrying everything and not letting me touch any of the bags. I pouted and just walked beside him.

"I've told you, I'm not letting my wife carry these heavy stuff." He said.

"Aish, but I just wanted to make your life easier..." I pouted.

"My wife isn't going to face hardship when she's with me." He smiled.

I blushed and he kissed my cheeks. He cockily walked away and I smiled. I ran after him and walk with him. We soon reached home and we helped each other to put the food at the right place. Once we were done, Byunghun pulled me to the bed and he buried his face on my chest. He hugged me tightly and the next thing that happened, he is already softly snoring. I look at him and smiled. Until now, I still can't believe that he is my husband. His soft snores are so cute and I felt like pinching his cheeks. He arms around me is still tight and I could feelt the warmth emitting from him. And little that I know, I fell asleep too. 

___________________________

We woke up the next day feeling so much more better. The tiredness in me is gone and I feel refreshed. And for the next six days, I'm going to enjoy it while it last because after that I'll be having a lot of schedules and on top of that we have school. I slowly got up from the bed to make breakfast for the both of us. Byunghun is still lazing around the bed, having no single intentiom of getting up, that lazy pig... I cooked sunny side up with a toast of bread with bacon for the both of us. As I was cooking, I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. I smiled and looked up to him and gave him a morning kiss. He grinned and let go of me.

"You always know what I want." He grinned.

"How can I not, we are a couple for such a long time, well minus the three years we were apart." I said.

"In the end, we found each other. We are fated baby." He smiled.

"We sure are." I smiled.

I served our breakfast and we happily ate with each other. We were soon done and we decided to walk around L.A. I went to bathe first because Byunghun knows me too well. I get ready long. Once I was done, I went to my suitcase and took our the clothes that I wanted to wear. I decided to wear a white dress shirt, layered with an oversized pullover that perfectly covered my . I wore a short underneath. I combed my hair and put on a very light makeup. I put on my shades and saw Byunghun waiting for me at the living room. 

"Took you long babe." He said.

"Hehehe, let's go hubby~" I grinned

He shook his head and held my hand tightly. We walked outside hand in hand and enjoying the weather. We went to many places and took so many photos together. Our legs ended up going to the bookstore where we first met after 3 years and I smiled. We went in and I looked at him. He looked at me as well and gave me a short kiss. I ended up buying some books there and we went out again. As we were walking, suddenly someone called Byunghun's name. We turned around and saw some guy that its waving at him. Byunghun waved at him back and the guy ran to us.

"Oh my, hi bro!" He smiled.

"Hey bro. Its been quite some time hasn't it?" Byunghun said.

"Oh yes, Jackson! This is my wife." Byunghun smiled.

"Wow, it hasn't been a year you left, you already gotten yourself a wife? What happened to the girl that was always at your wallpaper?" Jackson asked.

I frowned, what photo is he talking about. I stared at him and he just shook his head.

"This is the girl bro." Byunghun said.

"Oh really? She looked really different...oh wait! Isn't this the model Park Sora!? OH MY GOD, SHE IS YOUR WIFE!?" Jackson shrieked.

I laughed at Jackson's reaction because it was really funny. Byunghun just laugh as well and it Jackson awhile before he could speak again. The three of us decided to have dinner together and I didn't mind. Byunghun seemed happy seeing Jackson. The three of us ended up talking a lot and man this guy is hilarious. He say anything and it would be funny. And because whatever Jackson does, I laughed my off. 

"Alright dude. Enough for the day. Didn't you say you are going to meet someone?" Byunghun said.

"Trying to send me away. I can see through you." He smirked.

"Whatever, just go!" Byunghun said as he pushed Jackson away.

"Fine! I don't need you to push me away! Anyways, Sora! Its nice meeting you." Jackson smiled.

"It was nice meeting you too." I smiled.

"Enough of smiling at my wife and go!" Byunghun said.

"Geez, acting all jealous.." Jackson muttered.

He waved at us and walked away. I went to Byunghun and hit his arm. He grinned at me and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my hands around his waist and we walked along the streets while looking at each other. We ended up spending the whole day outside and finally went home. 

"Hubby~ What do you want to eat?" I asked

"You." He said.

"Lee Byunghun." I said.

"Hahaha, just kidding. Anything will do. I like everything you make." He smiled.

"Okay, sit there. I'll cook something for us to eat." I smiled.

He nodded and went to the living room and watched the TV. I smiled and started cutting the ingredients. I hummed my favorite song and was happily cooking. Within an hour, I was done with everything and shouted his name for dinner. He quickly ran to the kitchen, rubbing his stomach and sat down. We started eating and talked along the way. 

______________________________

The days past by very fast and it was already the last day. Tomorrow is the day whereby we checkout and it means I have to go back to reality. Gosh, working while schooling is the most tiring thing. I woke up and saw Byunghun no longer on the bed. I stood up and went out to see him cooking breakfast. I went beside him and looked at what he is cooking. He looked at me and smiled at me. 

"Morning boo!" He grinned.

"Morning!" I smiled.

He told me to go and bathe first. Today we will be going to the beach. And I have been looking forward to the day when we are going to the beach. After I was done bathing, I went to the kitchen and ate with him. We decided to go the beach in the afternoon, so we still had a plenty of time to waste. 

'What should we do?" I asked.

"Let's just stay here. I want to cuddle." He said.

I nodded and we went back to the bed. He pulled me to bed and hugged me tightly. His cuddlings has became so much better. I really like cuddling with him. I snuggled my way closer to him and he chuckled. He looked at me and smirked. He started tickling me and I laughed out loud. I begged him to stop but he didn't. 

While I was laughing, he was looking at me. Although I knew that he was staring at me, he didn't stop staring.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

He crashed his lips against mine and went in rough. I kissed him back and he pulled me closer to him. The both of us were fighting for dominance and he suddenly stopped kissing me and when to kiss on my neck. I stretch my neck and he , bit my neck till it became a hickey. He looked at me and went on top of me. He crashed his lips against mine again and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down, closer to me. I smiled in between our kiss, letting him be in control. 

We finally broke the kiss, panting really hard. He stared at me and kissed my forehead. 

"I shall save the best for the last." He smirked.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Nothing. You will know soon. Just prepare alright?" He said.

"Prepare what?" I asked.

"Babo." He chuckled.

I scratched my head and he just smiled at me. What the hell is he trying to say?

____________________________

Yes! I finally had the time to update!! Sorry for the late updates guys! Hope you guys enjoy!!

XxheartsxX