30;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Sora-ah, let's go and sit at the swing over there." Byunghun whispered.

I nodded and we quietly made our move to the swing. Everyone were enjoying themselves and the fact that Byunghun is here, makes us all complete. 

"I have something I wanna tell you babe." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm thinking of continuing my studies. I have only stopped until high school in L.A. And right now, Teen Top is in university. So, I'm gonna join them." He said.

"Have you decided on what course to take?" I asked.

"Music." He smiled.

"Be sure to do well for your written exam alright?" I smiled.

"Yes, I will. And how about you? Are you going to go to university as well?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm planning to but after I graduated from high school, there were massive of calls from everywhere. So, I need to finish up my work first. It would be too much for me to handle." I said.

"Are the other models going to school too?" He asked.

"There are already studying right now. I'm the only one who is not schooling. But I'm glad that my schedules are getting lesser." I smiled.

"Then, I assume that you already planned what course you want to take right?" He asked.

"Yeah, Acting." I smiled.

"Great! Then we can go to the same school as them!" He smiled.

"We shall go and take our exams together alright?" I smiled.

"Yes! Seoul Instituition of Arts, here we come!" He said.

I smiled and looked at him. He really changed a lot, I remember him always being lazy, cocky and every negative things that could describe him. he changed so much. And I feel happy for him. I'm glad that he wants to continue studying.

"Hey, are you done staring?" He asked.

"No. I miss your face so much that I can't stop staring at your face. I never want us to be separated ever again." I said.

"Aww, you used to be denying it, now you are agreeing to it." He said.

"What can I say? It has already been 3 years since we last saw each other." I said.

He held my hand and cupped my face with his right hand. He lean closer to me and kissed me softly. I responded to his kiss and smiled in between our kiss. 

*SNAP*

We were shocked by the camera snapping and saw Minhee taking a photo of us kissing.

"Oh my, its been such a long time since we saw them like this." She said.

I just smiled and lied my head on his shoulder. It really feels good to be with the one that you love. Soon, the BBQ party was over and we all separated. Byunghun and I went out on a date and took many photos. I posted one of them in my SNS account and many fans kept on asking me whether I got together back with Byunghun. So, I decided to answer that question without the help of my company. I don't need to rely on them that much about this though. 

"To answer those question that all of you asked from the previous photo I posted a while ago, yes. We are together. After many things had happened, we finally back together. I hope that all you would continue supporting us! Byunghun-ah, come here and say something!" I said.

Byunghun came in and he smiled.

"Please support us!" He smiled.

I stopped the video and posted it. People commented and I'm glad that they were all positive comments and they asked us to last long and such. All the negative comments wasn't really affecting me so I didn't care at all. We held hands and walked around the city, enoying each other's company. 

"Let's go there!" I said as I pulled him. 

He held me back and I turned around. He pulled me and held my waist. Note that we are in the middle of the crowd. I gave him the look and he didn't care at all. 

"Don't you miss this?" He smirked.

"What do-"

He cutted my words and kissed me. Ok. I think I get what he means, in the past we have kissed in public before. I smiled, thinking about that moment. We were the centre of  attraction, but right now, who cares. I kissed him back and deepened the kiss. Everyone was cheering and clapping for us. I was happy that many people supported our relationship. We soon broke the kiss and we rested our foreheads together. 

"I love you so much, Park Sora." He said.

"And I love you so much, Lee Byunghun." I said. 

"Aish, just get married already!" 

"Yeah! You guys should get married!"

I blushed upon to what crowd had said. Byunghun smiled at me and I shyly smiled back. We soon walked away and I could still feel my cheeks burning. The thought of getting married to Byunghun makes me really shy. Aish, this guy make go in circles. There is never ending when it comes to him. 

_________________________

ONE MONTH LATER:

"Aish, I hope I did well." I said.

"Of course you would have done the entrance exam well. No worries babe." Byunghun said.

Yeah, we just finished taking an exam and I just hope I did well. After we walked out from the building, the others were waiting for us and we totally didn't expect that. 

"So how did you do?" Woobin asked.

"I think I did okay. I'm not so sure haha." I said.

"Stop talking bull here. We all know that you are smart." Soojung said.

"My baby is absolutely right." Soohyuk said as he wrapped his arms wround her.

"SooSoo couple, can you two just shut the hell up." I said.

"Hey you meanie!" They said in unison.

"Aigoo, they sure are alike." CAP oppa chuckled.

"What do you expect from someone who has known each other for such a long time?" I chuckled.

"Good point. Haha, anyways, I'm hungry. Let's grab some food." He said.

We all nodded and drove to a restaurant. We requested for a private room since they is like 11 of us. We began ordering our food like there's no tomorrow and it kinda made the waiter quite shock but still remained calm. I secretly chuckled and whispered to Byunghun about the waiter's reaction.

"Its understandable though. I mean we almost odered everything." He chuckled.

"Hahaha, there's a lot of mouths to feed though." I said.

"Only you can feed me." He said.

"What the hell are you trying to say?" I asked.

"Well, I love biting your lips. Isn't that considered as feeding too?" He smirked.

"Oh god, what the hell Byunghun." I rolled my eyes.

"Yah, did you just-"

"Yes I did." I smirked.

"Woman, you didn't just rolled your eyes on me." He said.

"So what?" I said as I rolled my eyes on him again. 

"Last warning.." He smirked.

"What are you gonna do huh?" I smirked and rolled my eyes again.

AUTHOR POV;

What they didn't know is that the others were totally staring and judging Sora and L.Joe. 

"Oh god, don't tell me he is gonna kiss her." Woobin said.

"Too late babe." Minhee said.

There, L.Joe is kissing Sora roughly. Which made Sora really shocked. Well, we can safely say that Sora totally didn't expect that from him. L.Joe smirked in between the kiss and pulled away. 

"This is what you get for not listening to me." He smirked.

"Oh god, Byunghun. You did not just kissed me right in front of our friends." Sora said.

"I just did that babe." He smirked.

"Aish, they are going at it again." Chunji sighed.

"Aish, this is so embarrassing! Stupid Byunghun." I said.

"Hey! Why are you angry at me! Its not like they never seen us kissed." He said.

"But still-"

"No worries Sora. We are so used to it." Niel said.

Sora covered her face in embarressment and L.Joe find her very cute. He smiled at her and secretly stared at her while she is hiding her face.

*I am really lucky to have her in my life* He though.

He ruffled her hair and soon the food arrived. The blushing Sora immediately disappeared when she smelled the scent of food. The group gobbled all their food till everything was clean. If plates and bowls were edible, they would have eaten them too.

"Oh god, that was da ." CAP said.

"Why are you comparing with food hyung!" L.Joe said.

"Its just an expression, gosh." CAP said as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, aren't you gonna kiss him?" Sora asked.

"What!? Why should I!?" L.Joe said, with wide eyes.

"He just rolled his eyes on you." Sora said.

The others were laughing at L.Joe and he facepalmed.

"That only applies to you sweetheart. I don't want my lips to be contaminated." He said.

"Oh god, even if you're the only one left in this world, I wouldn't even touch you." CAP said.

"Ok guys, this is getting weird. Let's just pay and get out from this place." Changjo said.

"Maknae is right." Chunji said.

They all paid and left the place. The group soon separated and L.Joe sent Sora home. Sora literally pulled L.Joe to stay at her house longer because she is dead bored. And being a playful person, he made his body heavy so it would look like as if Sora is whining and wanting L.Joe to stay.

"Lee Byunghun! You do know that you are heavy. Stop making yourself heavy or I will have to let go of this hand." Sora said.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." He grinned.

He wrapped his arms around her and went inside.

"Wait, did you bought those heels? I swear, I have never seen that. And that shoes too. Isn't that a men's shoe?" L.Joe asked.

"No, that's not mine. And Janghyeon oppa would never wear this type of shoes. Hyungseok doesn't even own this shoe too." Sora said.

"Maybe there is a guest." He sais.

Sora nodded and they went in. Sora's eyes widened when she saw who the guest were.

END OF POV;

"Omma, appa?" I said.

"My daughter!" Omma said.

"W-What are you guys doing here? In my house?" I asked coldly.

Yes, I'm mad at them, since the time I stepped back in Korea, they never visited me at all. Its been freaking 3 years since I came back and now they come to visit me? Pathetic.

"We wanted to visit you, making sure that you are living well." Appa said.

"Why bother now? After 3 years, and now you guys are worried over me? What good parents I have." I sarcastically said.

"And who is this man beside you?" Omma asked, ignoring my statement earlier.

"My boyfriend. The one that has made my life really happy." I said.

Omma came close to him and I stood right in front of her. 

"Don't touch him." I said. 

Omma sighed and Byunghun looked at me. 

"Sora-ah, can you at least let us talk to your boyfriend?" Appa asked.

"N-"

"Its okay babe." He smiled. 

I sighed and let them talk to him. I sat on the sofa, waiting impatiently. Its not that I hate them or anything. The fact that they didn't even made an effort to see me, makes me really sad. The fact that it took them 3 freaking years to actually come here and asked how I am doing. Ever since last time, the company is also their first then me. I know I should be used to it by now, but it still makes me heartbroken. The fact that you are less important than a freaking company, who wouldn't be sad.

L.JOE POV;

"We'll just go straight to the point alright? Please take care of her on our behalf. We were never a good parent towards her, and we're pretty sure she hates us now. Please continue making her smile. You should know that when she smiles, its beautiful. I don't want her to feel unloved. We never gave her attention when she was still little so please give her all your attention. I know that we are being really selfish, but this is the only way to reassure us that she is fine." Mrs Park said.

"You don't have to tell me that, because I'm planning to do that to her. I will take care of her. She is my life, I can't live without her. And don't say that, its because of you two that Sora is such a sweet girl. I regretted hurting her last time. But because she is a very kind person, she gave me another chance and I'm never gonna waste this chance. I'm gonna love her and I will never let her cry." I said.

"Thank you so much Byunghun. I'm glad that she found someone like you." Mr Park said.

"She is a little mad right now, but I know what she wants right now. Now that she has already seen you, its obvious that she wants to spend time with you. Don't worry I'll arrange the date for you to meet her. She doesn't hate you, she is just mad that's all. All she wants is to spend time with you two." I said.

"You're such a kind boy. Thank you so much once more." They said.

"Its okay. Just wait for my call alright?" I said.

They nodded and pass me their number. I know that deep inside, Sora wants to have some equality time with her parents. I'm determined to give this wonderful moment to her. Her parents soon left and I went to Sora. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"All you have to do now is wait." I said.

END OF POV;

_______________________

Hey new update!!

XxheartsxX