03;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

L.JOE POV;

Uhh, how am I supposed to get her attention? Telling her that I missed her didn't even work. Maybe if I go back to the L.Joe she used to love will make her fall for me. Like come on, who doesn't want a y lady? As you all know, L.Joe goes for the looks. No matter what, she will be mine. Because I know her weakness. I need her for my reputation. 

"Yo bro, what'cha thinking?" Chanhee asked.

"Sup, just thinking on how can I make Sora mine." I said.

"Isn't she the fat Sora that you disgust?" He asked.

"But she isn't fat anymore. She's one y and hot girl now. Of course I would go for it." I said.

"You think she would even look at you now?" He asked.

"She will." I answered confidently.

"Suit yourself, because she doesn't care about you now." He said as he walked away.

Don't doubt me, I will make sure she is mine. Because, my world is full of 'yes'. No one can say no to me. Just you wait, I'll make use of you again. But this time, not for money, but for reputation.

END OF POV;

NEXT MORNING;

I woke up because of  HyungSeok's endless calling. Well, because I went home late, I'm lacking of sleep now. Aish, damn school. And so I did my daily routine and got ready for school. Soon, Janghyeon oppa came and he sent me to school.

As soon as I reached school, a bouquet of flower was given to me. I got a little shocked, but just took it. These flowers are my favorite, no one actually knows that I love tulips except L.Joe. But who cares? I thanked the guy and walked away with a smile plastered on my face. Whenever I see tulips, I feel happy. 

I walked along the hallway while looking at the tulips, without caring about my surroundings,  I bumped onto someone.

"Aigoo, isn't this like our first meeting?" Someone chuckled.

I looked up and saw Woobin chuckling. Aish, I should really stop bumping onto people. I bit my lips and hid face with the flowers.

"Oooh, who gave you this?" Woobin asked.

"I don't know, some random guy just gave it to me." I answered.

He nodded and we both went to class together. Once we reached our class, I properly placed my tulips on the table and talked to him while waiting for the teacher to arrive.

"So, you hate him eversince?" He asked.

"Yeah, who wouldn't hate? I mean he used me, of course I hated it. I love him with all my heart, but he is just acting all the way. I regretted." I said.

"Hey, let's stop caring about him, he's just a waste of your time. You have a bright future coming for you. I'm sure you can find someone to love." He smiled.

"Love? Don't even talk about it. I don't even believe in it anymore." I said.

He sighed and suddenly someone from behind hugged me tightly.

"Hey honeybunny. Good Morning." the person said.

No one ever calls me HoneyBunny except for him. I roughly took his hand away and turned around. My eyes widened as soon as I saw him, he was exactly like the guy I used to fall in love with. His hair is back to his natural brown hair. There wasn't any eyeliner (Hehhh baekhyun XD). Just his natural face. 

"B-B-Byunhyun-ah....." I muttered.

"Yes?" He smiled.

Uhhh, nononono! Get yourself right. He has used you! Don't fall for those dirty tricks of his. I shook my head and frowned. 

"Oh! You still hold onto it. Glad you like it." He smiled.

"Y-Y-You gave this to me!?" I asked.

"Yeah, who else knows that you love tulips except for me. My dear Sora, I know you in and out." He smirked.

"That was last time, I have changed. I am no longer who you think I am now. That me is long gone." I said.

"Oh really? Let's see who is right, HoneyBunny." He said. 

He then walked back to his seat, not caring about what people is saying. Yeah, the whole class is whispering. And I am not surprised.

"Hey, relax alright?" Woobin said as he patted my back.

I glared at him and took the tulip that he gave to me. I crushed the flower and threw it right in front of his face. 

"I don't need tulips from someone who used me." I said.

I'm sorry tulips, I didn't mean to crush you, but its his money. And I have threw everything that he has bought for me. It took me a long time to move on, I can't let this happen. Soon the teacher came and we started our lesson. 

____________

"Hey, for the whole day you've been ignoring me." Woobin pouted.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm just annoyed at his constant flirting. Uhh." I said as I ruffled my hair.

"Yah yah yah! Don't mess your beautiful hair. See? Now it is in a mess." He said as he fix my hair back in place.

"Heh. Hahaha, how about this? Let's go to the ice cream shop. My treat." I said.

"Great!" He said.

I smiled and called Janghyeon oppa not to come since I am going to the ice cream shop. He told me to be careful and I promised him that I would be back in one piece. Which made him chuckle. 

The both of us walked towards the ice cream shop while sharing our stories. We laughed a lot making people turn their heads towards us. For a moment, I forgotten that we were public figure. Gosh, I hope there won't be any rumors created over this. 

"We should be a little bit more quiet." I said.

"Yeah, we should." Woobin said.

And so we reached the ice cream shop and we ordered our food. While waiting, I felt as if someone was coming towards our table. I looked up and my face totally turn sour.

"What do you want?" I said coldly.

"I want to eat ice cream with you." L.Joe aegyo-ed.

"Uhh, are you blind? Can't you see I am eating with Woobin?" I asked.

"No I can't, I can only see you." He smiled.

I chuckled.

"Sweet right? I knew you were gonna fall for me." He smirked.

"Hahahaha, I think because you are too short that you can't see Woobin! HAHAHAHAAHA, you can only see me because you are taller than me!" I laughed.

"HAHAAHA, god L.Joe-sshi, height and you can never be bestfriends." Woobin laughed.

"Can you two stop talking about my height!?" L.Joe said in anger.

"Why should I? You never stop talking about my weight." I smirked.

Then, he suddenly shut up. I smirked in victory and said, "L.Joe-ah, I may love you last time, but not now. Go find other s. And excuse us, the ice cream is waiting." 

Woobin and I began eating, not caring whether he is sitting beside me or not. I only looked at Woobin and talked to him. I even started being sarcastic, in order to make him feel guilty. And once we are done, we went out from the shop, leaving him behind.

"Woah, that was intense." Woobin said.

"Hhaha, I'll make sure that he will suffer like how I suffered, those 2 years, I live my life in agony. It took me a while just to move on from him. And I know that he is bothering me now because he just wants the reputation of getting a model girlfriend. He's childish when it comes to love." I said.

"Are you thinking of a revenge?" Woobin asked.

"Maybe?" I smirked.

______________

After finishing my photoshoot, I went to have a walk around the area. Its been few days since I thought of taking revenge against him. Should I? or should I not? 

"What if he gets hurt-"

"WTF!? Why do you care!?" I said to myself.

"Yah, what's wrong?" Janghyeon oppa asked.

"Should I take revenge on him?" I asked,

"Babo, why should you? You have an image to take care of. Let him be the crazy one." He said.

Well that's true, I do have an image to take care of. Aish, why do I always forget that I am a freaking public figure?

"Just ignore him okay? He'll get tired of it." He added.

"Alright oppa." I smiled.

I wonder why L.Joe have to do that to me. I never once bother him in his life during our middle school days. I don't go crazy on him, stalk him or do whatever his girls do to him. I live in my own world. Why did he have to destroy my life? Why did he have to make me suffer?

Thinking back to the times, it hurts. I loved him, he was the sweetest guy I've known. He always buy me chocolates when I'm on period, he motivates me. He does things that every boyfriend would do. Everything felt so real. 

"I never thought I would even remember what happened last time. Why did I have to meet you again? My life was so perfect, I never thought about you in those 2 years. And now, I keep thinking about how much you had hurt me. You jerk. Lee Byunghyun, you're the biggest jerk." I said to myself.

Flashback;

"Oppa, what's wrong? Why are we standing on top of the table?" I asked.

"Don't oppa me. Because I dated you because of a bet. Like seriously, guys, do you think I would even date her for real?" he asked.

"NOOOO!" The crowd answered.

"Please tell this is fake. Oppa!" I said as my tears started to flow.

"Shut up, you fat . And please go down from the table, I heard cracking." He smirked.

END OF FLASHBACK;

Without me realizing, my tears started to flow, he really hurt me bad. 

____________

A new short update guys! Enjoy.

XxheartsxX