19;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Alright that's it for today. You did well, Sora-sshi." The photographer said.

I nodded and straight away walked to my changing room, I was at the studio for the whole freaking time till I couldn't attend school. That , because I can't see my baby. I wore my casual clothes and removed all my makeup. Janghyeong oppa drove me to school because I was told by MinHee that Byunghun is still in school. Once I reached school, I went in and saw SoYou or SoEun, whatever her name is, is freaking bothering my Byunghun. And from his looks, I can tell that he doesn't like it.

"Aigoo oppa! She will be busy with her work. And she won't have time for you. If you choose me, I will always be with you." She said.

"Shut up, get off me. I don't care if she has work, whether or not she is with me, I still love her. So, stop clinging on me." He said.

"OPPA~ Ple-"

"Heyhey! Back off from my man, woman." I said.

I strutted my way towards them and pulled Byunghun away from her.

"As you heard, he loves me. So please, let him go." I said.

"WHAT! NO! I won't let him go! You stole him away from me." She said.

"Look here, I never stole him away from you. You weren't even in the picture. I don't even know you exist until four days ago. So, do you have any rights to say that I stole him away from you?" I asked.

She kept quiet and I smirked in victory. I put my arms around him and walked away proudly. Byunghun looked at me and ruffled my hair. 

"You were great out there. You know she has been bugging since morning, taking advantage over the fact that you had work. God, she was totally clinging onto me." He pouted.

"So, now I got to cling on you now. Since you have her germs." I said as I wrapped my legs around him. 

"Haahaha! You're so cute." He said as he hugged my waist to prevent me from sliding down.

Everyone was looking at us, practically aww-ing at us. Hahaha, I recently heard that we are the most popular couple in the whole school. 

"LAST LONG GUYSS!" They shouted.

I turned back and winked at all of them. Byunghun laughed it off and he kept on carrying me till the carpark. He put me down on his front car or hood and wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck.

"Sora..." He said.

"Byunghun..." I said.

"Sora..." He said.

"Byung-"

My words were cut when I felt a familiar lips on mine. I smiled and deepened the kiss. Well, we were happily kissing till someone has to ruined everything.

"Well, its a matter of fact that this place is a school." Chunji oppa said cockily.

"Cockbloker." I said.

"Hey! I heard that!!" Chunji oppa said.

"It was meant to be heard oppa." I winked.

"You little!" He said.

Before he could catch me, I quickly ran away and we ended up running around the carpark. Byunghun just laughed it off and looked at the both of us running around.

"Hey stop running!!" Chunji oppa shouted.

"NO! Catch me if you can!!!" I shouted back.

AUTHOR POV;

SoEun, who was behind the pillar, clenched her fist when she saw that moment. It used to be her. She was the girl whom Chunji and Byunghun care for and now, they are all treating Sora like how they treated her in the past. 

"That should be me, that Chunji oppa is running after. That should be me, the person who makes Byunghun oppa smile. That should be me, that they care for the most. That should be me, being loved by Byunghun oppa." She muttered.

She punched the wall and walked past them. None of them seem to even realized that she was walking past, the two guys were engrossed in disturbing Sora.

"Park Sora, you don't stand a chance to be with the both of them. You are so getting it from me, for stealing them away from me." She said.

SoEun, then walked away and not looking at her surroundings, she bumped into someone and glared at him. 

"Hey look at where you going!" She shouted.

"Shouldn't I be saying that? Pathetic.." He said.

She cursed under her breath and walked away. Little that all of the know, the someone whom SoEun bumped into is staring at Sora, L.Joe and Chunji. He clenched his fist and glared at the two boys, especially L.Joe.

"I guess tomorrow will be the day where I will show up and destroy their perfect relationship." He smirked.

He walked away, obviously couldn't wait to destroy the relationship and make Sora his.

END OF POV;

______________

After being sent by Janghyeon oppa, I went to the cafeteria and saw Teen Top. I greeted them and before I could sit down, Byunghun pulled me to sit on his lap. 

"Guys, its just morning, the start of the day, don't spoil it with your mushy acts." CAP oppa said.

"Shut up bastards. You guys are just jealous that I've got a girl and you guys don't." He smirked.

"Oh, so you're so proud huh?" CAP oppa said.

"Of course! She is worth to be proud of." He said.

CAP oppa shook his head and went towards us and he flicked Byunghun's forehead. I snickered and Byunghun gave me the 'you better don't laugh' face. I nodded and saluted him, which made the whole table laugh. 

Soon, the bell rang and the whole lot of us walked to our class. 

"How I wish I can sit beside you." Byunghun pouted.

I pecked his lips and smiled.

"I told you not to pout right? See what I did to you." I giggled.

He went right in front of me and gave me a big pout. He started doing his rare aegyo and I knocked his head, because all the girls were totally loving it.

"That aegyo is only for me to see." I said in a tone whereby everyone could hear.

They quickly lower their gazes and walked to their respective classes. Changjo suddenly came up to me and I looked at him.

"Noona....." He said.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"This might be embarassing but I secretly made cookies and I would like you to taste it first before I give the box of cookies to the girl I like." He shyly said.

"Oh so now I'm your experiment rat?" I teased.

"Ahhh aniyooo! Noona, I don't mean that way!" He pouted.

"Aigoo, I was just kidding maknae." I smiled.

I took the packet of cookies from his hand and took a piece of cookie. I munch it and I got to admit, he does cookies better than me. 

"Changjo-ah, can you give me this whole packet?" I grinned.

"Its meant for you noona. Well, I'm glad that you liked it." He smiled.

"Aigoo... isn't our Changjo very sweet. I'm sure that girl you like would love it. Are you planning to confess to her?" I asked.

"Yes noona. I have liked her since 2 months ago, and now we are like texting buddies. I really want to take our relationship to the next level."He said.

"I'll support you our dearest maknae." I said as I ruffled his hair. 

"Hey noona! Not the hair!!" He pouted.

I pinched his cheeks and he blushed.

"Heyheyhey, cut with the blushing. Remember this girl is hyung's." Byunghun said.

"Yah!" I glared at Byunghun.

He pouted and I smiled.

"Changjo-ah, you go on first. I kinda need to babysit this baby." I grinned.

Changjo nodded and walked in first.

"Awwwww, my dear Byunghun is pouting. Hmm... since there isn't anybody. Might as well just do it." I said.

I lean in and kiss him. He hugged me and deepened the kiss. I smiled in between the kiss and then break it.

"Hey, why stop it." He said.

"We're in school honey. Later on okay?" I winked.

He nodded like a little kid and he wrapped his arms around me and we walked into the class. Before we went to our separate table. He peck my cheeks and winked at me. I blushed and hit his chest. Once we settled down, his mood totally changed. Because SoEun is near him. SoEun kept on bothering him, but he acted as if she never existed and start conversation with his bestfriend. Then MinHee turned behind and looked at me alongside with WooBin.

"Hey kitty, can you like ask the SoEun girl to shut up? She is so annoying." WooBin said.

MinHee nodded and I chuckled.

"How about you go and tell." I said.

"Fine by me." He smirked.

"Hey SoEun! Can you like keep quiet or something. If you wanna fangirl, fangirl to yourself would you?" He said.

I snickered and just put my head down to at least show that I had nothing to do with it. 

"Do you have a problem with me or something Kim WooBin-sshi?" SoEun asked.

"Yeah, I had tons of schedule yesterday and had not much sleep. I'm trying to sleep here but your voice is really loud." He said.

"Pfft... fine then." She pouted.

Soon, the teacher came and WooBin just slept. He put down his head and ignored whatever the teacher is saying.

"Okay, class! I have no idea why this year seems to be a year where our class has a lot of new students. But anyways, please welcome your new classmate. Come in." She said.

The guy walked in and I squinted my eyes, trying to remember who the guy is. He looked kinda familiar though. Then MinHee turned behind and she gave me those shock eyes.

"Its SooHyuk! The nerd guy that is totally in love with you!" She said.

"SooHyuk? You mean Lee SooHyuk!?" I said.

"I think so, i mean his features gave me the feeling. But maybe I'm wrong. Soohyuk is nerd right, and that dude over there is not a n-"

"Annyeong. Lee Soohyuk-imnida. Let's be friends." He said coldly.

OHMYGOD. Where the did the nerdy Soohyuk went to?  All I see was a cold looking pale guy. My thoughts when away when the teacher told him to sit beside me. He nodded and walked towards my table. He doesn't seem to know me, maybe he is just someone who shares the same name as him. As he got nearer, I looked at him and I could see his eyes widening. 

"PARK SORA!? Sora is that you?" He asked.

"Uhm yeah?" I said awkwardly.

His cold looking face vanished and it went to a bright one.

"I missed you so much." He said.

"Hahahah... right back at ya." I said.

"So what do you think of my makeover. I decided not to be a nerd, because I thought that you wouldn't accept me because I'm a nerd. Didn't know you are schooling here. Yipeeee!" He cheered.

"Oh right, MinHee is here too. Annyeong MinHee." He smiled.

"Okay maybe is appearance may change, but he is still the same dorky Soohyuk we knew." MinHee whispered.

I nodded and looked at him once more. Well, I can't deny that he look hotter now. 

"Anyways! Would you sit with me during break time? I have no friends." He said.

"You have all the girls. Just look at them, they are practically drooling over you." I said.

"No, they are not you!" He said.

And then we heard a loud bang. A totally mad WooBin stood up.

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT THU F- Lee Soohyuk?" WooBin said.

"Omo, WooBin-ieeeeee!" SooHyuk exclaimed.

"What a small world." I said.

"How do two know each other?" I asked.

"Well, we worked together before. Suring my photoshoot in the US. From there we became close friends." WooBin answered.

"You're a model too?" I asked.

"Yeahh." He said as he showed a picture of him in the High Cut magazine.

"THAT IS YOU!?" MinHee and I said in unison.

He shyly nodded and I gasped.

"So, that means I look really different now right? Hehe, one step closer to make you mine." He happily said.

"Not a chance bro, because she belongs to me." Byunghun said.

______________

Heyyy a new update! And yes, a new characted is introduced, is none other than the freaking hot model Lee Soohyuk. Heheheee, he is a total hottie. HAHAHA. Anyways enjoy!!

XxheartsxX