38;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Oww, now I can't walk!" I whined. 

"But you loved it." He smirked. 

I blushed and remembered about last night. We literally make love for the whole night and went on and on. Suddenly Byunghun carried me to the bathroom. 

"Go and bath. I will pack your stuff~" He smiled.

I smiled and nodded. All I can say is that, the Byunghun I saw last night and the Byunghun I'm seeing right now is totally different. Who knew my hubby was so ? I literally have no idea where he had learn all those things. But whatever it is, I bath under the warm water to ease my tensed muscles. Once I was done, I wore my bathrobe and went out. Byunghun already picked a clothing for me and I took it. I wore my clothes while Byunghun is in the bathroom, bathing. I put on my makeup and waited for Byunghun to be done. I really can't believe that my honeymoon is done. Byunghun was done quick and he took our luggage. We had a short breakfast before heading to the airport.

"Hmph! I'm going back to reality." I pouted. 

Byunghun just laughed and we soon boarded the plane. Our seats were at the back and I'm glad we've chosen the first class seats. We sat at our seats and Byunghun smiled at me. I playfully rolled my eyes and put on my sleeping eye patch. i was still tired because of yesterday's event. 

__________________________

I woke up and realized that we are still halfway back to Korea. Byunghun is fast asleep while his TV is still switched on. I chuckled and quietly switched off the TV and I pull up his blanket to make sure that he is warm. The air stewardess saw us and smiled. I told her that I would like to eat and she nodded. She soon came with my food and I thank her. I switched on the TV and happily ate while watching the TV.

We soon landed Korea and Byunghun helped me with the bags. I smiled at him and started walking out from the plane. He held my hand and we took our luggage. The moment we walked out of the plane, we were welcomed by our friends. They ran to us and gave the both of us a group hug. It was already at night and I actually can't believe that they waited for us just to welcome us back after our honeymoon. 

"So, did you guys do it?" Minhee smirked. 

"Yah!! Why are you asking that!?" I blushed. 

"Based by her facial expression and how Byunghun is acting....I'm positive they have done it. Probably on the last night of the trip." Soohyuk said. 

I choked on the water I was drinking and the clique smirked. Minhee and Soojung pulled me and the three of us walked first, leaving the guys at the back. The both of them looked at me and gave me the look. I rolled my eyes and they urged me to talk about it.

"Yahhh~ It's embarrassing..." I blushed. 

"So you guys really did it!?!?!" Minhee and Soojung shouted in unison. 

I quickly covered their mouths and glared at them. They apologized and in a split moment, they began smirking again and I rolled my eyes. The girls kept on asking how Byunghun is in bed and I hit the both of them in the head. Why are they so curious? 

"You guys should be curious about how both your boyfriends are gonna be in bed." I said. 

The both of them pouted and I chuckled. I slung my arms around the both of them and laughed it off. I told them about my honeymoon trip, like where I went and all that jazz. We had fun talking along with the guys at my house and we ended up ordering 3 large pizzas for our dinner. Although L.A was fun, I really missed my friends, especially my two girlfriends, Minhee and Soojung. I think I'm too attached to them. 

"Guys, are you ready for school?" I asked.

"Don't mention it. I'm so lazy, I mean like literally." Niel oppa said. 

Everyone nodded. School just had to start tomorrow and I'm feeling lazy. I still wanted to rest more. Once our friends had leave, I straight away bathe and went to my bed. I sure do miss this awesome bed of mine. It was still early but since we had school the next day and I'm having jet-lag. Without waiting for Byunghun to finish bathing, I closed my eyes and went straight to a deep slumber.

_____________________________

"Wake up my dear wifey~"

I opened my eyes and saw Byunghun, all ready for school. Since when this guy was so enthusiastic to go to school. I forced myself to wake up and he smiled at me. He gave a short morning kiss and carried me to the bathroom. I closed the door and started bathing, freshening myself up for school. It was still winter so I wore a pullover with jeans. I wore a beanie and took out my trench coat. I went down and saw Byunghun at the dining table waiting for me. I smiled and joined him. The both of us ate our breakfast happily before heading to school. 

"Come on babe!" Byunghun shouted. 

I nodded and went in the car. He drove to school and the moment we went out from the car, all the freshmen's eyes were on us. Well, ever since Byunghun got married to me, he is considered as a public figure too. I linked my arms with his and we walked past those freshmen who were staring at us. I just smiled at them and we went to the cafeteria and met with the others. 

"2nd year huh?" Chanhee oppa sighed. 

"Its so fast omg." Minhee pouted. 

A new year, more things to learn. I wonder what would be the lesson plan for this year. I hope it won't be too hard. But I have a feeling that I will be missing from school for some quite time since I will be one of the models for the fashion runway along with Minhee. Let's just hope I can cope with it. The whole lot of us went to the general office and got our time table. It feels weird that now I'm called as Lee Sora. 

"Oh goshh, we won't be able to go home together every single day!!!" Byunghun pouted. 

Chanhee oppa went to him and hit his head, causing him to winced in pain. He pouted at him and went to me to complained. I smirked and hit his head too because he is being annoying. In the end, we're still going to see each other at home. Babo.

"Wow, my wife and my best friend are siding each other." He pouted. 

"Because you deserve it stupid." Minhee said. 

The rest nodded and he started to whine like a little. I chuckled at his cuteness and slung my arms around him and gave him a peck on the lips. The rest just rolled their eyes and walked away, because they are getting sick and tired of seeing us behaving like this. 

"Jealous freaks." I muttered.

Byunghun nodded and we catch up with them before going to our respective classes. Before I could step into my class, Byunghun pulled me to the corner and gave me a short rough kiss. I smirked and ruffled his hair. He grinned at me and I shook my head. I headed to my class and my classmates greeted me. I smiled and greeted them back and took the last seat. I sat down and took out my phone. While waiting for the lecturer to come, I texted my hubby. The both of us had fun texting each other. 

Soon, the lecturer came and he started doing his introduction. There isn't any class today so I didn't really cared about what the lecturer is saying. Unless its important, then I would listen to it attentively. I lied my head down on the table and waited for the time to pass. We haven't even started any lessons and here I am, already getting bored hearing his voice. Gosh, I really have to change this lazy attitude of mine. Then, suddenly my phone vibrated and I looked at my phone. 

"You better not be sleeping on your first day of school alright~" 

Byunghun sure does know me really well. I smiled and sat up straight. Although he is not here to see, I just have this feeling that I should follow my hubby's orders. I sometimes wonder how can a simple text from him can make me smile. As I was smiling like a crazy fool, the lecturer saw me and asked me what was funny, that caused me to smile. 

"Oh! Nothing! I remembered about something stupid~" I lied while grinning. 

My just got saved by my acting. Soon, it was break time and I went out to see my hubby waiting for me. I skipped my way to him and gave him a back hug. He smiled and held my hand. We walked to the cafeteria and met with the others. The whole lot of us were making the most noise and none of us actually gave a damn about it. We know we are bothering the others with our natural loud voices. But knowing its from us, there's no such thing as keeping quiet. As the others were talking amongst themselves, I looked at each and every one of them and smiled. I'm pretty sure that this time, my life would start to be more better without any dramas.

____________________________

AUTHOR POV;

7 YEARS LATER;

"OMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT OMMA!!" Taewoon cried. 

L.Joe has no idea how to console his 5 years old son who is missing his mother. They are currently in the waiting room. Sora is now one of the most richest and popular model and actress. Every magazines wants to feature her for their cover. In between these 7 years, many things had happened. Obviously, Sora got pregnant due to L.Joe's . They also fought a lot of times but they ended up making with a kiss. L.Joe has became a music producer who produces music for the popular singers. 

"Omma, will be back soon alright? Be a good boy." L.Joe said. 

Taewoon is really attached to his mother, wherever she go, he has to be there, or else he would cry all the way. There were times when L.Joe and Taewoon would fight for Sora's love. Sora would sometimes wonder if she had gotten married to the right man, because she has never once saw him being really childish. 

Once the runway is done, Sumin went into the waiting room and Taewoon pushed L.Joe and ran to Sora. Sora smiled and hugged her son. L.Joe walked to the both of them and Sora gave him a short peck on the lips. Sora put Taewoon doing and went to change to her normal clothes. Once she was done changing, they left the place and L.Joe drove to the restaurant to meet the others. Their son is sitting on Sora's lap and at the same time showing off to his dad that he got Sora. L.Joe chuckled at his son's behavior and admitted defeat. Taewoon smiled widely and hugged Sora's neck.

"I'm going to marry omma!" 

END OF POV;

I'm silently laughing about the battle between my own husband and my own son. He drove to the side of road and pouted. He playfully glared at his son and I chuckled. They are really cute. They make my day happy ever single day and although sometimes, the both of them can get really annoying at times. Once they reached, all her friends went straight to Taewoon and not even greeting her. They all have been spoiling Taewoon with a lot of toys. And Taewoon's  favorite uncle is Ricky who always plays with him when the others are talking. For some reason, Ricky really likes being with Taewoon and I don't really mind since Taewoon is happy with him. 

Almost all of us has gotten married, well except for Chanhee oppa, Ricky and Changjo who is still finding their love of their life. Minhee has left the modeling industry and is now opening her own makeup brand, which is highly anticipated by the crowd. Sora is now in the talks to be one of Minhee's main model. Woobin and Soohyuk are now an A list actor and model. Soojung is a fashion editor. The rest of the Teen Top members are also a music producer. Everyone now has a stable job and life, nothing has happened that much. They would at least meet once a week to make sure that their friendship will not fade away. 

"I've been really busy with editing. My boss expects so much from me. Like omg, I'm not the only editor in the company!" Soojung pouted. 

Everyone laughed and we continued talking about our working life. 

"Oh yeah, Sora! I heard that you will be casted in a drama soon?" Minhee asked.

"Yeah, together with Song Joongki." I said.

"Pfft...now I must see my wife doing kissing scenes again." Byunghun pouted. 

"Babe, its just work. You know I love you lips the most. You make all the other actors I've kissed pathetic." I winked. 

"Urgh, this two! I swear you two are the most cheesiest couple I ever met!" Minhee said as she rolled her eyes.

Before Sora could say anything, Taewoon called hr name for quite number of times.

"Omma~"

Sora turned around and faced her son who is rubbing his eyes cutely. So, I guess its time to go home. I carried him and we soon went home. I went to Taewoon's room and tugged him in. I sang some lullaby songs for him till he slept. I kissed his forehead and quietly left his room. The moment I left his room, Byunghun pinned me against the wall and kissed me roughly. Well, can't blame him. For almost a week I have been busy with the fashion runway and by the time I reached home, everyone is sleeping. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his face and deepened the kiss. I miss his lips as much as he missed mine. He nibble my lower lips and I parted my lips to give him easy excess. He roamed around my mouth and I smiled in between the kiss. He carried me to the bed and he smirked. He continued kissing me. 

The both of us just kissed each other, nothing more than that. He finally broke the kiss and the both of us were panting. He smirked at me and I blushed. 

"It has been 7 years since we got married, you're still shy after I've kissed you?" He teased. 

"Byunghun-ah...I love you so much." I said. 

"I love you too." He smiled. 

I'm glad that he is my first and also my last love. The fact that we have been through many trials, it made us stronger. Although I started out trying to hate him, I'm pretty much glad that I choose to love him still. I'm glad that I have given him a second chance. Having Byunghun is the best thing that has happened to me and he also has given me the best given that anyone could ask for. Without him, Taewoon wouldn't exist. 

"We sure are destined to be together aren't we?" I smiled.

"We sure are babe." He said.

"And I'm glad that it is you, the love of my life. You may not be my first love, but for sure you are my last love. Saranghaeyo, Lee Sora." He smiled.

THE END.

___________________________________

AND THAT'S THE END!!!!! I'm so sorry for the late update. I have been really busy with school. I hope you guys enjoyed this story! I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

XxheartsxX