27;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Soojung-ah! Ppali!!!" I shouted.

"Sora, Minhee... don't you think this is a bit too much?" Soojung said as walked out from the bathroom.

"What do you mean by too much? The dress look so good on you." I complimented.

"Yeah! Babe, trust me. When Sora says its nice, its really nice." Minhee said.

"You definitely heard her." I smirked.

Its been a month since Byunghun left and Chanhee oppa has been telling me how is he doing every single day. I have tried calling him before but it seems that he turned of his phone, I gave up calling him and just relied on Chanhee oppa to tell me about him. Recently, Chanhee oppa told me that he just dyed his hair black. I wonder how he looks like with black hair... well I have never seen him in black hair before anyway.

"Yah! Park Sora! We're gonna be late if you keep dreaming!" Minhee said.

"Oh! Oh.. yeah I'm coming!" I said.

I catched up with the girls and Janghyeon oppa drove us to the party that was held by one of the students in school. As we were on the way to the party, I sighed and remembered how Byunghun would always be at my doorstep waiting for me with his awesome fashion sense.

"You are thinking about him right?" Soojung asked.

"Hmm? No! I'm just tired from my schedule last night." I lied.

"Yeah right.." She replied.

I just kept quiet and sighed again. 

"I wish he would come back right now." I said.

"Just believe in fate. Fate will bring you to him." Minhee said.

"Yeah, and because I believe in fate, fate has brought to me to Soohyuk, although he finds me annoying!" Soojung laughed bitterly.

"That laugh is so fake my dear. You want him to recover his old memories right?" I said.

"Who wouldn't want. He is still so in love with you." She pouted.

"Babe, there must be something important that both of you have shared right? Think about something or somewhere where you guy shared a deep memory of each other. That might help." I said.

"I'll try to think about it." She smiled.

"Girls, we're here!" Minhee said.

We nodded and walked out from the door. I waved at Janghyeon oppa and went in. Aish, I used to go to parties with Byunghun beside me. We walked to where, Teen Top, Woobin and Soohyuk are. I purposely pushed Soojung to Soohyuk and I went to Chanhee oppa. Well of course, Woobin would be with Minhee. Soohyk looked at me and glared at me. I smirked and acted as if nothing is wrong. 

"Chanhee oppa! Be my date for tonight!" I smiled.

"Of course!" He smiled. 

I ended up partying with Chanhee oppa, at least forgetting about Byunghun just for a little while. The both of us ended up at the balcony with a cup of drink in our hand. I rested my arm on the railing and sighed.

"Is Byunghun doing well?" I asked.

"Yeah, he is. He's kinda popular now over there." He smiled.

"I'm not surprise. If he's popular here, what about over there." I laughed.

"It has been a month since he left, time passed really fast. I wish I could just rewind the time when he was with me. I miss him oppa. I really do." I smiled bitterly.

He hugged me and I hugged him back. 

"I really hope that he wouldn't ever forget about me at all." I said.

Chanhee oppa didn't say anything and continued hugging me.

"Oppa, I think I need to check up on Soojung and Soohyuk. Gotta go!" I said.

I walked in and saw Soojung and Soohyuk. For some reason, Soohyuk looks mad at Soojung. I decided to go closer to hear their conversation.

"Just shut up! Even if you are from my past, I don't care! Stop living in the past already! Who knows you might be lying, just to get my attention!" He shouted.

"Soohyuk-ah, what makes you think I'm lying? Do I look like I have the time to lie to you? Can't you just give me a chance?" She cried.

"Give you a chance? Hell no! You are totally nothing compared to Sora!" He shouted.

"Lee Soohyuk!" I shouted.

His eyes widened and I glared at him. I pulled Soojung behind me and continued glaring at him. 

"You bastard, did you have to say that all!? Don't you have ing feelings!? Why are pushing away a girl that loves you for such a long time? Even you can't remember your past, at least make an effort to start knowing her!" I shouted.

"You dare tell me I have no feelings? I don't know what feelings are ever since you rejected me!" He shouted.

"Oh, so now its my fault?" I asked.

"Its not w-"

"You know what? Save it." I said.

"Soojung-ah let's just go." I said.

Just then Minhee and Woobin were in front of us and was shocked to see Soojung crying. I told them what happened. 

"Woobin-ah, you don't mind me following them right?" Minhee asked.

"Go ahead babe. She needs you more." Woobin said.

"Gomawo bestfriend." I smiled. 

We walked out from the house and flagged a taxi back to Soojung's house. Once we reached, Soojung opened up the door and her whole family was at the living room. They got worried looking at Soojung crying. I told Minhee to bring Soojung up to her room while I talk to her family.

"Do all of you still remember Lee Soohyuk?" I asked.

"Of course we do. Soohyuk and Soojung......they were always together 24/7 whether they were in school or when both families meet. They were like a couple although they were still kids. They always look out for each other. Soohyuk tend to get really protective when it comes to her. To be honest, I really miss the sight of both of them together." Soojung's omma said.

"Soohyuk can't seem to remember her... Is there anything or anywhere that is important to the both of them?" I asked.

"Bracelet. They used to have this bracelet that they got from a street shop. Its kind of like a couple bracelet, but before they left the country, Soohyuk's omma gave me Soohyuk's bracelet. The bracelet had a half heart shape charm but it forms a perfect heart when both of their bracelet are put together." She continued.

"Now will you tell me why she cried?" She asked.

"Soohyuk..he made her cry. But I'm not giving up on them. Soohyuk he has to find someone new. And I know that Soojung is the one for him." I said.

"Does Soohyuk like you?" Soojung's appa asked.

"Yes, we came from the same school in the US. But I already have someone that I love. I'm determined to help Soojung to be with Soohyuk. I could see that she loves him a lot." I said.

"Why are you helping our daughter so much? I hope my question isn't rude." Soojung's omma asked.

"Right now, the person that I love is not with me now. He is somewhere else. And I don't want her to feel the way that I feel." I smiled bitterly.

"I'm sure he will come back." She patted me.

"I hope so." I said.

I went up and saw Minhee consolling Soojung. I went to her and hug her.

"Give this a last chance, if he still doesn't remember and ignores you like how he always do. Forget him. I know its gonna be hard but you shouldn't waste your time. The bracelet, show him the bracelet. He might remember it." I said.

"I'll try. Thanks girls, you two has helped me a lot trying to make him remember me for this whole month." She smiled.

"You're welcome honey. I'm glad that I'm able to help you." I said.

Minhee nodded and we had a group hug.

"I'm gonna make this my last. I can't always be waiting. Its been way too long haha." She smiled bitterly.

"We will be there for you. No matter what." I smiled.

_______________________

Weekends ended so fast. Well, it doesn't feel like a weekend though. I had work and it is totally tiring me out. I walked out from the car and entered the school.

"Aish, I'm so ing sleepy right now." I muttered to myself.

I went straight to class and sat down. I put my head down and continued sleeping. But then my classmates just had to enter while making a lot of noise. And in the end I gave up sleeping and just stare into space. 

"Yo!" Chanhee oppa said.

"OH! Oppa!" I frowned.

He laughed and the Teen Top members ruffled my hair and I smiled at them.

"How's-"

"He's good!" Teen Top said in unison.

"You guys know already." I laughed.

"You ask us that every single day. How can we not know." Niel oppa said.

"True." I said.

Lessons soon started and I just hope that I won't fall asleep. I swear, I'm really tired right now.

_______________________

"You can do it Soojung!" I cheered.

"Fighting!" Minhee cheered.

She nodded and went to Soohyuk who is at his locker. Soohyuk look at her annoyed. I saw her taking a big gulped before talking.

"Do you perhaps remember this bracelet?" She asked.

She showed him the bracelet and Soohyuk took it from her hand.

"Just what the is this?" He asked.

"What kind of games are you playing now? Just give up. I can't and won't remember anything." He said. 

He walked away and left Soojung dumbfounded. Minhee and I ran to her and hugged her tightly. 

"That's it, I'm giving up now." She cried.

"You did what you can. He is the stupid one." I comforted her.

"Yeah. We will always be there for you." Minhee said.

Soohyuk.....he has changed so much. I looked at him and sighed. Did I caused him to be like this? I looked at Soojung. She is crying so much. People were all looking at us and they were whispering. I guess they heard or saw what happened just now. 

"All of you, one more whispering from any of you, I'll make sure that you guys will regret it. Its none of your business so get lost." I said.

Everyone quickly moved away and I went back to Soojung. We brought her to the toilet so that she could wash her face.

"I'm so sorry Soojung. I couldn't make him remember you. And also I think I'm the reason why he is being so cold to you. I'm so sorry Soojung-ah." I said.

"Its okay Sora. You did your best to help me. Both you and Minhee helped me a lot. It was fun hanging out with you guys too. Eventhough Soohyuk is being cold to me, at least I have the both of you as my friend." She smiled.

"No matter what, we will always be your friend. This may be over, but you are gonna always hang out with us." Minhee said.

"I can still hang out with you guys? Even after this thing is over?" She asked.

"Oh my, did you just contradict your words dear? You just said that we are your friends. What kind of friends don't hang out with each other?" I smiled.

"You girls.." She said.

"I love you guys so much! I'm glad I know you guys." She smiled as she pulled the both of us for a hug.

"Aww, we love you too." I said.

We soon walked out from the toilet and Soojung linked both of her arms with both of our arms. She smiled brightly and I smiled while looking at her. She is so strong. We walked out of school and we decided to eat ice cream from the ice cream shop that is just in front of the school. I called Janghyeon oppa to pick me up from the ice cream shop and he nodded. The three of us had so much fun talking and laughing. It was as if the incident just now did not exist at all. She didn't show any signs of a broken hearted girl. I hope she is not faking it, so that we won't worry about her.

SOOHYUK POV;

Ah, home at last! I greeted omma and went up to my room. I put down my bag and took out my things from my pocket. Then I saw the bracelet that Soojung gave to me. I threw the bracelet on the table and went to bathe. I went down and saw omma already setting up food on the table.

"Oh~ There you are. Omma already set everything for you. Go ahead and eat. I'll be putting your clothes at your closet." She said.

"Alright." I smiled.

I continued eating when suddenly Omma shouted my name.

"SOOHYUK-AH! COME UP HERE RIGHT NOW!" She shouted.

I quickly rushed up to my room and saw omma holding the bracelet that Soojung gave to me. 

"Where did you get this from?" She asked.

"Kwon Soojung. She keeps telling me that she is my childhood friend and all such. She's so annoying." I said.

"I guess its really time for me to tell your past. Wait for awhile." She said.

She went out from my room and came back after a few minutes. She came back with a big box and she put it down. She opened the box and there was a lot of things inside the box.

"This were all you memories with Kwon Soojung. You two were very close and I remember you two telling us that you two would get married when you grow up. You were so over protective of her, and never let any guys talk to her. I think you should look through everything here." Omma said.

"So, you are telling me that Kwon Soojung used to be in my life? She is not lying?" I asked.

"Yes, that bracelet, I gave it to her back so that she would always remember you. You really treasured that bracelet you know." She smiled.

She walked out and went over to the box. There were too many things. There were many letters and I took my time in reading it. I kept on reading till I didn't notice the time, by the time I finished reading all the letters, it was already dark. 

"Soojung seemed to be really important to me. So she isn't lying." I muttered.

Then, something inside the box caught my eye. It was a piggybank. I took out the piggybank. It was filled with coins. And there was a note pasted on the piggybank.

"SooSoo couple piggybank!

Soohyuk and Soojung promise that we will not make use of the money and only use this money when we get married!"

I smiled and put down the piggybank beside me. Then I took the bracelet and really looked at it. Then, my head started to hurt so much. It was as if they were flashbacks everywhere. 

"Argh!" I shouted in pain.

Omma came to my room and saw held me. 

"Maybe I shouldn't have gave you everything to see. Aish, how can I forget what the doctor said." She said.

She helped me up to my bed. And all I knew that the next thing that happened is that my world turned pitch black.

_______________________

"Where am I?" I asked myself.

It seemed that I am in a playground. I walked around and saw some kids crowding around someone. I went a little closer and saw myself when I was a kid. I decided to see what is happening.

"You are so ugly! Who wants to be your friend!" 

The bullying kept on continuing until a girl ran towards the crowd and protected my younger self.

"Can you all not bully Soohyuk!" She shouted.

She pushed them all and the kids ran away. The girl turned around and she smiled at my younger self.

"Gomawo Soojung-ah." My younger self said.

So the girl is Soojung? Can't deny she look really cute.

"Soohyuk-ah! Wanna be my friend?" She asked.

"Can I?" My younger self said

"Of course!" She smiled.

Then, as time goes by, I saw them playing and having fun with each other. I looked really happy being with her. Subconciously, I smiled looking at my younger self. Then, I kissed Soojung's lips. OMG, she was my first kiss!?

"Soojung-ah! Promise me that we will get married in the future?" I asked.

"Of course oppa!" She said.

And then I realized we were wearing the bracelet. We continued playing with each other until......

"Are you awake my dear?" 

I opened my eyes and remembered almost everything.

"Omma..." I said.

"You passed out for two days already. Are you okay now?" She asked.

"Yeah, what time is it by the way?" I asked.

"6:15am." She said.

"Okay then, I will go to school." I said.

"What!? You just woke up." She said.

"Soojung... I remembered her. I need to talk to her." I said.

END OF POV;

_____________________

"Morning guys!" I smiled.

"Good morning Sora-sshi."

After getting ready for school, I ate my breakfast and went straight to school. Soojung is hasn't showed any signs of a broken hearted girl. She is still the happy-go-lucky girl. And Soohyuk hasn't been coming to school for two days already. I wonder what happened to him. As I was walking along the hallway, I saw Teen Top and went to them. They greeted me.

"Byunghun hyung is healthy and really well!" Ricky said.

"Gomawo for the update!" I smiled.

Byunghun, I wonder how well are you right now. I miss you so much. Wherever you are, I will find you. And tell you how much I love you and miss you.

_____________________

HEYYYY! Its a new update for you guys!!

XxheartsxX