05;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

AUTHOR POV;

"I think, I'm starting to like you." L.Joe whispered.

He chuckled and sighed. Never knew that he got beaten in his own game. He ended up liking her, while she doesn't even look at him anymore.

"I...hate....you L.Joe." She muttered.

"Haha, I must have hurt you so badly. I'm a jerk right?" He said

He looked at her sleeping figure. He touched her face and smiled. 

"You look peaceful while sleeping..." He whispered.

He started to reminisce those days when they were 'together'. He still remembers what she does for him clearly, not forgetting any moments of her. 

"I must have been a fool to dumped you. To be honest, I get jealous looking at you and Woobin's closeness. Reminds me of our past when you used to focus on me." He said.

Then Sora woke up, rubbing her eyes cutely which make L.Joe smiled. She looked at her surrounding and pouted. They were still stuck at the rooftop. She then realized that she had slept on his shoulder.

"OMG, sorry for sleeping on your shoulder." She said.

"Its okay, plus I was the one who laid your head on my shoulder." He smiled.

She nodded and stood up, trying her luck to open the door, but it was still lock. She sighed and walked to the edge of the rooftop, looking at the beautiful scenery from their school. She looked down and saw Teen Top walking out from school. Without any hesistation, she shouted their names, hoping that they could here from below.

"TEEN TOP!!!!!!" She shouted.

And to her luck, the guys look up and she shouted at them to opened up the rooftop door. They chuckled and walked back to the school. After a few minutes, they opened the door and started laughing out loud. 

"Why are you laughing?" L.Joe asked.

"So, did you guys talk?" Chunji asked.

"Huh? So, this is all of your plan?" Sora asked.

"What do you think?" Chunji smirked.

END OF POV;

FLASHBACK;

CHUNJI POV;

Apparently, my bestfriend is at the rooftop. He's such a stupid guy. How can he still not see that he is starting to like her? Even Teen Top could see that. As we walked back to class from the previous class, I saw Sora looking worried for no reason. So, when we get back to class, she kept looking back at Byunghun's seat. Pfft... she is also another one, not knowing her real feelings. She then, told the teacher to excuse her and I sneaked out to follow her. 

"Hahaha, this is going to be fun." I smirked as I saw her going to the rooftop.

When the door is closed, I locked it and quickly went back to class. I really want them to reconcile. I want them to talk it out instead of running away from the situation. I hope by doing this they would talk it out. 

END OF POV;

END OF FLASHBACK;

"You jerk!" I shouted.

I hit him and he laughed. 

"I totally forgotten that I locked the both of you up." He grinned.

"Dude, You. Me. Are gonna have a talk." L.Joe said.

I hit Chunji again and left the place. I ran to the classroom and saw WooBin walking back and forth looking worried. 

"Dino!" I shouted.

"Yah! Park Sora! Where have you been!? Do you know how worried was I? You went out and never came back. I thought something bad happened to you!" He shouted.

"Why are you so worried? I'm still here." I smiled.

He suddenly pulled me into a tight hug. Which made me shock for a moment.

"How can I not be worried? My kitty is very precious. Never do that ever again alright?" He said as he hugged me.

I smiled and hug him back. Having a bestfriend to care for you, its sure great.

"I'm sorry, for making you worried. This will be the first and the last time." I said.

He let go of the hug and he took my bag for me and we left the class. Just as we wanted to go out, we bumped into Teen Top. Except for L.Joe, the others smiled at me and I smiled at them back. I linked my arms with my bestfriend and walked out of the school.

"Where have you been!?" Janghyeon oppa said.

"Mian, I was at the library with dino." I grinned.

He ruffled my hair and I pouted. I waved at WooBin and went in the car. I plugged in my earpiece and started thinking about just now, I don't know whether it was a dream or a reality that L.Joe is apologizing to me for what he has done in the past. Well, whether or not it is a dream or a reality, I won't just forgive him that easily.

L.JOE POV;

Once we reached our hangout, I signaled Chanhee to come up to my room. I really need his advices. 

"So what do you wanna talk about?" He asked.

"About Sora. Well, thanks to your little plan, I realized that I'm starting to like her..." I said.

"Finally!" He shouted.

"But! You saw what happened just now right? How she and WooBin is? She hugs him, just the way she hugged me last time! To be honest, I hate it, I hate seeing them together. I feel like tearing him into pieces when he touches her." I said.

"Just tell me the truth, you had a slight feelings for her when she was fat right?" He asked.

"W-W-What no!!" I said.

"Stop lying to yourself. You are running away from your own problem. And also because of you damn pride, you dumped her right?" He said.

"Fine, maybe a little. But it wasn't for long though." I said.

"So you did..." He said.

"At this rate, there is no way I can get her." I sighed.

"You may never know if you never try. If you like her, go for it." He cheered.

"But... But she is always with WooBin! What can I do? She never look at me anymore. Its more like I'm looking at her. I'm the one that always go to her. She's always with him." I said.

"Bro, you know what? I think you still have chance. I caught her looking back a your table just now when you were at the rooftop. She subconciously still care for you. So, its either you act now, or someone else would take her away." He said.

"I'm gonna leave you alone for now. Think about it. You may not want to lose the girl that you like. It you know." He added.

Chanhee left my room and I was left to think about what should I do about her. Should I go for it? Or should I let WooBin take advantage of me? Well, its a bit obvious that he likes her. Its just that she oblivious about it. Damn you, Park Sora! I can't believe I was beaten in my own game! I ruffled my hair and throw myself on my bed. 

END OF POV;

"You are late today, Sora-sshi. Dinner is already ready." HyunSeok smiled.

"I was at the library just now. Alright, let me have a shower and then we can eat together." I smiled.

I went up and had a quick shower before going down the eat. She touch the side of her head that rested on his shoulder. She coud still feel the warmness. When she was sleeping, she felt like she was sleeping on a comfortable pillow.

"NONONO, don't even think about it Sora!" I slapped myself.

I went down and ate with the others, I felt myself getting along with the helpers of the house. They were also getting comfortable talking to me and it made me happy. They are like my family members now. Every meal is now enjoyable and its no longer dead and boring like in the past.

"Sora-sshi, I saw your latest photoshoot with WooBin! Its really nice!" one of the helpers said.

"Really? Thank you unnie! " I smiled.

I don't know why, I feel very happy when someone appreciates my work. I would get all smiley and not forgetting like a fool. The other helpers chuckled at me and I blushed in embarrassment. I'm glad that I'm showing this side of me to them only.

Once I was done, I went up to my room threw myself on the bed. I wonder why am I thinking about him so much? It annoys me. I wasn't supposed to even think about him. I frowned at rolled around my bed and at last I fell down, hard.

"Ouch, my ." I groaned as I stood up. 

HyungSeok quickly went to my room and asked me if I was alright. I told him that I fell down and he sighed.

"Be careful can you?" He said.

"Hehehe, sorry." I grinned.

He ruffled my hair and bowed, then left the room. Hmm.. I wonder why he wanted to become a butler when he can actually succeed in the showbiz. I mean, he can sing and also he has the looks. But, I can't really say anything since it was his choice.

___________

THE NEXT DAY;

Damn another day of school. I woke up and got ready for school and ate my breakfast. After I was done, I went out and saw WooBin standing at my doorstep instead of Janghyeon oppa.

"Ehh? Dino? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Well, we are going to school together." He smiled.

"How about-"

"I told him that I wanted to go to school with you and he allowed. So, let's go?" He asked.

I nodded and sat beside him. Going to school with your bestfriend? Well, that's a first. On the way to school, he plugged in one side of his earpiece into my ear and let me listen to the songs that he listen to. I smiled and sang along to the song.

Just as we reached school, people were all whispering and staring at us, wondering why I came out from WooBin's car. I couldn't careless about the whisperings, because by now they should know that we are just bestfriends and nothing more than that.

As usual, we don't hang around the cafeteria and went up to class straight and guess what? The whole Teen Top were the only ones in class. Wow, that's another first. Usually they are always the last to come to class. What shocks me the most is the almighty playboy L.Joe not flirting today. 

"Hey guys!" I smiled.

"Hey!" They said.

I sat beside WooBin and we began talking, not caring whether they were there. As we were talking, suddenly a loud slam was heard from the back. I turned back and saw L.Joe walking away. Chunji smiled at me and followed him. What happened to him? Bad mood?

L.JOE POV;

, I can't take it. Their closeness. I kick the dustbin, making everyone scared and scattered away from me. Chanhee came to me and he tapped my shoulder.

"Now you know why I told you to do somethng about it?" He asked.

"Yeah, I understand now. If I can't have her, then WooBin can't. Because I am going to make her mine." I said.

_______________

Comment and Subscribe alright guys!

XxheartsxX