11;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Dinooooooo!" I called.

"Yeahh?" WooBin answered.

"I kinda need to talk to you. About us." I said.

"No, don’t. I rather not hear anything." He said.

"We need to clear things up WooBin, and if we don’t, a lot of misunderstanding will happened." I said.

"I already what you’re going to say and I understand. You love L.Joe and you don’t care about me." He said.

"About me loving L.Joe is true but about me not caring about you is absolutely not true. You’re my dino, we are best friends remember?" I said.

"I don’t treat us this way. I have always see you as a woman." He said.

"I’m sorry WooBin. I’m really am." I said.

"What does he have that I don’t? Tell me." He asked.

I could see the tears that is forming at the corner of his eyes. He tried to hold it but failed.

"Come on! Tell me! What does he have that I don’t!" He cried.

"WooBin-ah….." I called.

"It hurts. It really does. Why him? Why not me? Didn’t you say you hate him? Why are you changing your mind now? It gave me high hopes that you would come to me. I- uhh, just leave me alone now." He said.

He walked away, leaving me alone in the hallway. I couldn’t believe that I just hurt my own best friend. Subconsciously, my tears started to fall. I am just a horrible girl, why was I being too affectionate to him? Why did I gave him high hopes. Why did I made him cry? Even he doesn’t make me cry.

"I’m horrible." I muttered.

"No, you’re not. I’m the horrible one." Someone said from the back.

I turned around and saw L.Joe, I walked to him and hugged him tightly.

"I just hurt WooBin, for us. I’m so selfish." I said.

"No, you’re not. You’re just doing the best for you. Its not your fault Sora, it will never be your fault." He said.

"But!-"

"No buts. Its not your fault. Its better if you were to reject him now, rather than you hide it and avoiding it. He will be more hurt if he were to find out by himself. Hurt him now than hurt him later." He said.

I swear those words were comforting for me to hear. I weakly smiled at him.

"That’s better. My honeybunny looks the best when she smiles." He said.

"Wait since when was I your honeybunny?" I joked.

"What!?" He pouted.

"Hahaha, just kidding! Of course I’m your honeybunny. And you’re my loverboy." I smiled.

He slung his arms around me and winked at me. I blushed and put my arms around his waist. I can’t believe I’m falling in love with the guy that used me as a bet again. I hope that this time he is really sincere.

"So, am I like your boyfriend now?" He asked.

"Thinking about it…. I think I should reconsider this…." I teased.

"Yahhhhh~ you meanieeeee~ Are you rejecting the almighty L.Joe?" He pouted.

"Yeah. I’m rejecting you." I said.

He pouted and walked away from me. I giggled and ran towards him and backhugged him.

"You babo. I’m yours. And you’re mine. I just wanted to tease you. Hehehe. I love you." I said.

He turned around and gave me his million dollar smile. I blushed and he carried me and twirled me around. He put me down and kissed my forehead.

"I’ll never let you go anymore." He said.

"Promise you won’t hurt my heart like last time?" I asked.

"I promise. And this time I mean it." He said.

AUTHOR POV;

Finally the two are back together and everyone around them seems happy about it, but not all. WooBin couldn’t the sight of the both of them together. He clenched his fist and went up to L.Joe. He faced him and gave him a glare.

"You better treat her like a princess and never make her cry, or else I’ll make sure you will cry out blood. And I mean it. I’m backing out for you just because she loves you, but if you’re not doing a good job in taking care of her, I’m getting in the picture." He said.

"I’ll take note of that, don’t worry. I’ll treat her better than last time." L.Joe said.

"You better be. I’m warning you." WooBin said.

He looked at Sora and then walked away. She couldn’t help but to stare at his back figure. He never faces his back to her. He was always there looking cheerful but just because of her he is crying, he is hurt. She needed to comfort him. He was always there for her when she needed him. Sora know he needs some comfort right now.

"Byunghun-ah, I’m sorry but I need to go to WooBin. Meet me later on alright? I’ll be waiting at the car park babe." Sora said.

L.Joe nodded and gave her a peck in the lips before she runs to WooBin. She smiled and ran as fast as she could to catch up with him. But he was no where to be found. She tried finding him all over the school and her legs ended up walking to the rooftop. She opened the rooftop door and saw WooBin sitting down on the bench, looking out at the scenery. She walked up to him and sat down beside him.

"I’m sorry." She said.

"It can’t be helped. Just tell me if he ever makes you cry. I’ll try to make sure that no harm will happen to you." He said.

"WooBin-ah, you don’t have to." She said.

"I insist kitty." He said.

"WooBin-ah, look at me. I want you to spill everything. Take all those anger on me. Tell me your feelings. If you need to cry, you have my shoulder to cry on." She said

"Will you?" He asked.

She nodded and he straight away hugged her tightly.

"I’m extremely hurt right now. I feel like the whole world is crashing on me. After that hectic schedule I had before, I’m tired and then I received a rejection from you. I was tired of everything. I knew that you were falling in love with L.Joe, but I took risks. You were like my everything. I really love you ever since we first met. My eyes were on you. I thought that I could be your source of happiness but turns out another man who is making you smile. And you were never there when I needed you, where were you when I needed you, you were with L.Joe happily. Sometimes I wish that I could tell all my worries to someone, but no one is there for me. All my feelings were bottled up and I had to act as if nothing is bothering me. These days were like hell to me. The burden on my shoulders is just too much." He said.

Sora could feel here uniform getting a little bit wet because of his tears. She couldn’t believe what she just hurt. The happy go lucky Kim WooBin is actually having depression and Sora felt guilty because she has the guts to say that they were best friends.

"I am a bad friend right? You were always there for me when I needed you. But I couldn’t see that you are going through a lot. I cared too much about myself. I’m so sorry. I was too selfish." She said.

"It already happened. Don’t worry about me anymore. Just go and worry about your relationship with L.Joe. I would be happy if you were to give me some time and space for the time being. I need to give myself some thinking on my own. Anyways, thanks for giving me a chance to spill out everything. It felt so much better." He weakly smiled.

He stood up and walked away. Sora stayed at the rooftop and did some thinking. She ruffled her hair and stood up to meet L.Joe. She called L.Joe and walked to the car park. By the time she reach the car park, he was already there waiting for her. She went straight to his arms and hugged him tightly.

"I’m a terrible person oppa. I hurt him so much. I didn’t know any s about what he is going through and there goes me talking about you to him. He was always there for me but I never once hear him out. I was too bothered with my own problems that I didn’t bothered to hear him out." She said.

"Don’t cry princess. He’s doing some reflection for himself. Give him some time for him to reflect. Don’t let this affect you alright? Exams are just around the corner. You might not want to flunk it over this matter." He said.

"I’ll try. Come on lets go home." She said.

L.Joe sent her back home and he gave her one last hugged before walking back to his car.

"I’ll pick you up tomorrow babe!" He shouted.

She nodded and went in the house. She went up to her room and threw herself on the bed. She started rolling around the bed like nobody’s business. She was angry at herself for being too blunt.

"Will he start to ignore me now? What do I do?" She asked herself.

She doesn’t know what to do right now. She is lost in her own thoughts. She wasn’t aware of her surroundings too. She couldn’t even hear HyungSeok calling her for dinner. He had to snap her out from her thoughts and dragged her down to the dining table.

"Sora-ah, what’s wrong?" JangHyeon oppa asked.

"I kinda hurt WooBin and I feel pathetic. Like literally." She said.

"Did you like reject him for L.Joe?" He asked.

"As expected you really know me well." I said.

"Well, I’m not surprise that you fell in love with him. The moment when you went on a date with him the other time, I knew he was going to catch your heart. So, my predictions were true…." He said.

Sora laughed and they all ate together at the dining table. After she was done, she took out her phone and look through it. Her eyes may be looking throught the phone but her brain isn't processing it. She still felt guilty about what happened just now. And just like that she fell asleep.

END OF POV;

_______________

Short chapter for today. Was busy with studying for my exams. Sorry guys. Comments are <3

XxheartsxX