21;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

I moved backwards. What the hell did I just saw? Why did he kiss her? I covered my mouth and crouch down. My tears kept on falling. I can't believe what I was seeing. I braved myself and walked towards them.

"B-Byunghun..." I cried.

Byunghun broke the kiss and widened his eyes when he saw me. He tried coming towards me but I took a step back.

"Don't come near me.." I cried.

"Its not what you think." He said.

"Its not what I think!? I ing saw you kissed her. You ing initiated the kiss. If it was her, it it understandable. But you were the one!" I shouted.

"Sora-ah..." He said.

"Don't you even touch me. You liar." I said.

I ran away, crying like a mad person. I didn't bother to wipe my tears. I kept on running and running. I didn't care whether I bumping people, I just wanted to run away. Then someone caught me and I hit the person, letting out all my anger.

"What's wrong?" 

I looked up and saw SooHyuk. I kept on hitting him and crying. I crouch and hugged my knees. He just kept on wiping my tears although it was never ending. He let me cry in his arms and not bothering whether it was super duper wet. 

"SooHyuk-ah... Byunghun... he, he kissed SoEun." I cried.

"Why did he do that? Why?" I said.

"It hurts, my heart, it hurts. I can't stand it." I said.

"Leave him. Leave him and come to me. I'll never make you cry. I'll take care of you." SooHyuk said.

My eyes widened when he said that. And I could see that there isn't any sense of joking at all. He was being really serious.

"I can't. I love him so much." I said.

"You can, I'll help you move on from him. I will." He said.

L.JOE POV;

AISH! Why did you do that!? Why did you kiss her!? my life. What have I done? I ruffled my hair and walked out from the rooftop. I need to find Sora, I need to explain to her. I shouted at eberyone to give me way and pushed anyone who is in my way. Then, I saw her. She was with SooHyuk and it makes me really mad. I went to them and pulled Sora away.

"Don't you touch her." I said.

"Don't you touch me." She said.

"Look, I can exp-"

"There's nothing to explain Byunghun. I literally saw you kissed her." She said.

"I-I was frustrated!!" I shouted.

"Oh, so if you are frustrated, you kissed someone behind my back!? Is that it?" She shouted.

"T-That's not what I meant!" I said.

"SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP! Don't you ever dare talk to me. You promised me that you won't hurt me anymore. You ing promised it. Now, you broke it. Do you know that my whole world crashes just like that, I ing broke down and I don't think this time I will be able to recover from it. I must have been stupid for giving you a chance." She said.

"I still love you. So, just this one more chance." I pleaded.

"If you had loved me, you wouldn't even think about kissing that . And that girl isn't just anyone, its your ing ex-girlfriend!  Do you have any idea how insecure I feel right now!?" She shouted.

"Just ing leave me alone!" She shouted.

Before I could say anything, she ran away. I glared at SooHyuk and held him by the collar.

"This is your doing right?" I asked.

"Well orignally, I was planning to break the both of you, but not now. I wanted you guys to enjoy the last bits together, but then you were the one made my plan work even without me trying. So I got to thank you." He said.

I pushed him and walked away. I kicked the dust bin and ran after Sora.

"SORA!" I shouted.

She kept on running and running. I sprint and backhugged her. She struggled to let go but I held her tightly. 

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to that. I-I wasn't thinking straight." I said.

She turned around and began hitting me. I really didn't mind right now. I ing deserve it. 

"Why did you do it!? Why!? I ing hate you right now!" She cried.

"I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry." I said.

"Well, a ing sorry does not change a single bit. You don't deserve another last chance. I'm ing d-"

"No! Don't say it! Please don't." I cried.

"I'm ing done with you! I thought you had change! You hurt me twice, and this is even more hurtful than the first time you hurt me. Because this time, I love you more that I love you last time. I trusted you to take care of my heart, it has already been broken once by you, and you have broken it again. Its pathetic how it took me years to recover from being heartbroken, and it took a mere second to have it broken again. I can't anymore. I can't go on already. You never keep promises. I'm sorry, but we are done." She said.

She pushed me and that was when my whole world crash.

I fell right to my knees and ruffled my hair. Seriously, why did I kiss her? I felt as if my body was moving by myself. Then SoEun came and hooked my arm with hers. 

"Hehe, I knew oppa can't resist me!" She said.

I roughly pulled my hand, making her fall. I didn't bother looking back and just walked away. I seriously need to have some self-reflection right now.

END OF POV;

I called Janghyeong oppa and told him to give me as many schdeules as possible. I didn't want to attend school, I didn't want to face him. It hurts to see his face. I took out my wallet and started at his polaroid photo, tears kept falling. 

"Why? Why did you kiss her? Were you that mad at me till you just had to vent it to her? It hurts to see you kiss her." I said.

I went up to class and just walked to my seat and took my bag. MinHee asked me where was I going to go. I didn't bother to answer and pulled my hand away. Then, just as I wanted to step out of the class, Byungun was right in front of me. He wouldn't let me out. 

"Please.." I cried.

"We're over. Stop it." I said.

"We can't break up just over this.." He said.

"We can't break up just over this? Do you think that this is a small matter? You kissed her as if, she was your life!" I shouted.

And that was when everyone heard it. 

"What!? Who the did you kiss?" WooBin said as he pushed Byunghun against the wall.

"I told you already, don't ever make her cry. You promised me you would take care of her better than last time. Why did you kiss another girl!? You better explain right now, before I punch your sickening face." He said.

"I-I was ing mad. Sora choose to believe that bastard over me." Byunghun said.

"What a pathetic excuse. So, you are trying to say that you would go around kissing other girls when you are mad? What the is wrong with you! That's why they said, you can't change habits very fast." He said.

"Hey! Stop bullying my oppa!"

When I saw SoEun, I was totally enraged. I walked towards SoEun and glared at her. Byunghun just walked away and I blew my bangs. How I wish he would've come up and slap SoEun. I sighed and turned back to the girl who had caused this whole relationship to fall apart.

"You better shut up. Ever since you came, there's nothinng but a mess. You don't have any rights to talk right now." I said.

"I told you already, that dude is mine. And you are nothing but er." She said.

"Isn't it obvious? He loves me more than he love you. He wouldn't have find me, because only I can relief his anger." She smirked.

"You expect me to believe that ?" I scoffed.

"Oh honey, not until I show you this." She smirked.

She showed me her phone. And showed me a text.

"SoEun-ah, can we meet at the rooftop? I kinda having a hard time. Anyways, this is my new number. -Byunghun."

I checked the number and covered my mouth. It was Byunghun's. The tears started welling again and I saw her smirked.

"He still loves me. After all, I was his first love right?" She smirked.

"Just ing shut up. I don't ing need your comments." I said.

I walked away and went to the carpark, where Janghyeong oppa is waiting for me. I didn't bother to greet him and threw my things inside the car and went in.

"To my schedule. And don't ask any questions." I said.

He nodded and just drove to my schedule. I'm really going to drown myself with work. I really need to stop thinking about him. Once I reached, I just kept on taking and taking photos. I didn't care about leg hurting and continued my job. I could see Janghyeong oppa looking very worried. Once we had break, I went to Janghyeong oppa.

"What's my next schedule?" I asked.

"Sora, do you think I would let you have so many schedules? You think I would let you not attend school?" He said.

"OPPA! Please! Just let me be busy! I beg you!" I shouted.

Janghyeong got shocked at my sudden burst and he told the satff to leave us alone. He held my shoulder and asked me what had happened.

"I just broke up with Byunghun. Don't ask me why. So, please just let me busy." I pleaded.

"Oh come here dongsaeng." He said as he pulled me closer to him.

He hugged him and I buried my face on his chest and cried. He didn't say anything and just let me cry.

"I don't know what to do now oppa. I just want to temporarily forget him. And working is the only thing I can think of. So please oppa. I beg you." I said.

"Alright, I will schedule it for you. For how long?" He asked.

"A week will do. after that, I will return back to school." I said.

Janghyeong nodded and he wiped off those tears. 

"You know, I may be your manager during work. But outside work, you are like my sister. Feel free to share anything to me. I'll always listen to you." He smiled.

"Thank you oppa." I smiled.

"Now, let's have you to retouch up your make up. You look horrible." He joked.

I hit his chest and he ruffled my hair, soon my make up artist came and started retouching my without asking, which is good. After that, I continued my photoshoot till late at night. By the time the photoshoot is done, it was already the next day and I wasn't really able to forget what happened just now. I sighed and looked out of the car window. 

As the car is going in my house, I saw someone standing on my gate. I went out and saw Byunghun. I just walked past him and he held my hand.

"Sora-"

"Get out from my house." I said.

"Please, listen to me." He said.

"Why should I? You only find SoEun when you are having a hard time. You texted SoEun didn't you." I said.

"She could be lying!" He said.

"Says the person with the number, 010-xxxx-xxxx" I said.

"Wait! I can explain!" He said.

"There's nothing to explain anymore! I guess what SoEun was right, after all, she is still your first love." I said.

I walked away and he backhugged me.

"I'm sorry. I was just mad at you. You choose to believe him over me." He said.

I turned around and slap him.

"Ok, even if he did mess with you, did you have to punch him?" I asked.

"Was it that necessary?" I asked.

"You know I hate violence right! Of course I would be blaming you instead! I have my reasons if I'm angry. And at least, when I'm mad at you. I try to calm myself down, rather than going around kissing people." I said,

"And I stupidly thought that you were going to be my first and last love. I must have been a fool for giving you a chance, thinking that you really had change." I said.

"I-I really have change! I only love you! I know it is my mistake for kissing her, but my heart still loves you and only you." He said.

"I don't know whether to trust you. You broke our promises twice. Do you think building trust is that easy?" I asked.

"You have to trust me with this. I really can explain." He said.

"You know, all of this are considered as an excuse. You could have came up to me and spill it out.  And you talk about trust? You didn't even trust me when I said I coincidentally met SooHyuk." I said.

"And you know what, I'm really tired. So please go home." I said.

"WAIT!" He said.

"Don't him enter." I said to the security guard.

I walked in and went up to my room. I closed the door and broke down, I looked out of the window and saw him struggling to come in. I hugged my knees and cried.

"I'm sorry Byunghun." I said.

____________________

AND SO THE DRAMA HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!

XxheartsxX