01;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

At last! I'm back in Korea. Many things has happened to me in the past and now I am going to start on a fresh new page. After being a successful model in the United States, I finally got the chance to be back in Korea.

"Miss Park?" Someone called.

I turn around and saw a man standing, smiling at me. Well as an act of courtesy, I smiled back.

"Yes? May I help you?" I asked.

"Well, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hyun Seok. I am your personal butler." He smiled.

"Oh, did my parents sent you?" I asked.

"Yes Miss." He said.

"Aye, you don't have to be so polite. Just call me Sora will do. I don't think that you're so much older than me though." I said.

"As you wish." He smiled.

He carried my luggages and put it at the back of the car. I went inside my car and he drove me back to my house. Well I pretty much live alone, my parents rarely come home because they are so busy with their business. I am the only child in the family, what a boring life isn't it? But, from now on, my life will be busy with photoshoots, school and many other things.

"Anyways Sora-sshi, your manager is waiting at home." Hyung Seok said.

I nodded and continued looking out the window. Korea is totally different compared to the States. Their lifestyles is really different. Ahh, so much has changed.

We soon reach my house and saw my manager, JangHyeon waiting for me. During those times when I was in the States, he was the one that really supported me, help me to lose weight and he was the one that made me who I am today.

"Hi oppa!" I smiled.

"Hey! Oh yeah, I have already gotten the things ready. Enjoy today as much as you like because your first day of school starts tomorrow." He said.

"Are you serious!? Its bee 2 years since I left Korea, give me a chance to explore around first!" I pouted.

"Its already decided." He said.

I frowned and he chuckled. I quickly went in my house to get ready for my exploration of Korea. 

"Oppa! Tag along with me! I bet you miss Korea too right?" I asked.

"You bet! Wait for a minute. You go to the car first, I will catch up with you in a minute." He said.

I nodded and went to the car first. I am so excited to go all around Korea. Only god knows how much I miss Korea, thanks to that jerk which I hope that I will never want to see anymore. Its because of him, I left Korea. That jerk, I hated him for using me as a bet. He was the perfect boyfriend to me, but it turns out he was just acting. And that jerk is L.Joe, the biggest player during our middle school days, can you believe it? Middle school and already a player, how about now? I bet he has already dated half of the girls of the school population, maybe even more than that. 

And because of him, I now, don't believe in love. Not at all. I just think that love is plain stupid. I think all guys are the same. The only guys that I trust is just appa and Janghyeon oppa. 

"Alright let's go!" Janghyeon oppa smiled.

I smiled at him back and let the exploration begins. 

We went to all the places of interest in Korea and had fun, Janghyeon oppa is like my boyfriend for a day. Haha, its like his paying for all the things I want. Damn him.

"Oppa, can you stop paying for my stuff?" I said.

"How can a guys not pay things for the girl. I am a gentleman, you know." He smirked.

"Gentleman my ." I said as I rolled my eyes. 

By the time we finish walking around, it was totally dark. Janghyeon oppa insisted to go home because I have school tomorrow, yes school. I really don't wanna go to school tomorrow.

He drove me back to my house and told me that he would send me to school tomorrow. I nodded and headed in. I had a short quick bath before heading to my comfortable bed. Can't deny that I'm really tired after a long day of walking. I'm glad I didn't wear my heels out. If not, my legs, would probably be worn out. In just a split second, I was already sleeping soundly. 

NEXT MORNING:

"Wake up Sora-sshi, its time for school." HyungSeok said.

I reluctantly woke up and went straight to my bathroom. Uhh, school is a hell. I quickly bathe and wore my school uniform. I tied my hair into a ponytail and headed downstairs for my breakfast. 

As I was eating, Janghyeon oppa came to tell me that it was time to go, I dragged my feet and went in the car. I plugged in my earpiece and quietly listened to my favorite songs. We soon reached my new school, TOP High School. I went out and all eyes were on me. I awkwardly walk inside the school with Janghyeon oppa to the office.

"Oppa, what's with those eyes?" I asked.

"Babo, have you forgotten that you are a model?" He chuckled.

"But, that was in the States." I said.

"Aigoo, there is something called internet." He said.

"Hahaha, stupid me." I laughed.

We entered the office and we were greeted by the principal. 

"Welcome to TOP High School, we are very glad to have a student like you." She smiled.

She handed me my schedule and we walked out from the office. Janghyeon oppa have already left me for a urgent matter, great! I'm now alone. I don't even know how to go to my class. I walked around the school aimlessly. 

"Its that the US model, Park Sora?"

"Wow, she is indeed pretty."

Lots and lots of comments of me could be heard. I acted like I didn't hear anything. I don't really like to be in the centre of  attraction. Then, as I was walking, I saw girls running past me like crazy fangirls. I turned around and my eyes buldge went I see who it was.

"Teen Top." I muttered.

I clenched my fist till my knuckles turn white when I saw the blond guy. My hatred for him grew even more and we had a short eye contact. He winked at me, but I rolled my eyes. I ain't gonna fall for that wink. Yeah, it may put an effect on me last time, but not now. I walked away with a pissed off look. What a NICE surprise to start my first day of school.

As I was walking without looking at my surrounding, I knocked onto someone. 

"Ouch." I said as my landed on the floor.

"Are you okay? Come, let me help you up." He said as he extended his arm.

I took his arm and he pulled me up. He smiled at me and apologize to me. 

"Are you new here? You don't seem to be someone from this school?" He asked.

"Well, yes. I am new here. And I have a problem. Mind helping me? Oh yeah, by the way my name is Park Sora." I smiled.

"And my name is Kim WooBin. And why not? What is it?" He asked.

"I'm kinda lost." I bite my lips.

He chuckled and he asked me to show him my schedules. I show it to him, I swear I could see his eyes lit up. He smiled at me and he took my hand. I got surprise but just let him lead me.

"Welcome to our class." He smiled.

"You're my classmate? Great!" I said. 

And then the teacher came, the teacher called me and told me to introduce myself. As I was about to introduce myself, a loud bang was heard, I look to my right and saw Teen Top walking in. I cursed under my breath. 

"You guys are late again." The teacher said.

"Sorry, was too caught with my hot make out with the girls." L.Joe said.

I rolled my eyes when I heard that, the teacher shook her head and I continued to address myself.

"Hey there! I'm Park Sora who just came back from the States. Hope we all can work together as a class." I smiled.

The guys were practically drooling, while the girls were giving me the look. 

"Wow, we have two models, 6 hot guys in our class. How lucky can our class get." Some student said. 

"Alright! Alright! Do the talking later on, Sora-sshi please sit beside L.Jo-"

"Can I sit with my new friend?" I said as I pointed to WooBin.

"Models..." A girl muttered.

WooBin is a freaking model!? Wow, how can I not know that. The teacher let me sit beside him. I walked to him and sat beside him.

"Didn't know you were a model." We said in unison.

"Hey! You owe me a soda!" We said in unison again.

We both started laughing at our own joke. We were in our world, talking to each other until someone came to ruin everything.

"Hey there y, I am a fan of you. Why don't you just sit beside me?" L.Joe smirked.

I puked when he started to flirt. I ignored him and continued talking to my new friend.

"Woah, fiesty... you're my next target." He whispered.

"Excuse me, but I am not like your other s. You may have their attention, but not mine.  I don't see why are girls going crazy about you." I said.

AUTHOR POV;

Everyone was shocked when they heard what Sora had just said. No one ever rejected L.Joe, let me repeat NO ONE. Well L.Joe himself was shocked too. He never once got rejected by any kind of girls. But that didn't make L.Joe stop, instead he finds her interesting and he wants to know about her even more.

"Dude, she seems familiar though?" Chunji said.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" L.Joe asked.

"I mean she has the features of the fat Sora." Chunji said.

"What!? THAT UGLY FAT SORA!? GOD, ARE YOU BLIND!?" L.Joe practically shouted.

Sora automatically turned her head, and you could see her fuming. WooBin saw her and tried to calm her down, even though he doesn't know what was going on.

"Hey, relax." He said.

"How can I relax when he is talking about my past look?" Sora blurted out.

"Your past look?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing." Sora said.

"I'll wait until you are ready to tell me." He smiled.

Sora was kinda relief that WooBin didn't pester her. She hated how L.Joe called her. 

"Ugly fat Sora? Is he crazy? You just flirted with the person you just mock."  Sora whispered.

END OF POV;

_______________

"Hey its break time. Come on!" WooBin said as he pulled my hand once again.

"I don't think so. She is coming with me." L.Joe said.

"Sorry, but I am going with WooBin, people like you isn't really my type. Palyer, Kingka or whatever you guys are called. Come on, let's go Woobin." I said as push WooBin towards a empty table.

WooBin told me to sit down while he take the food for me. I nodded and he went off first. While waiting, I look through my phone and realized that there was still photos of me and him. God, I quickly deleted all of the photos because its annoying and also wasting my memory space.

"Mind if we sit with you?" L.Joe asked.

"You again? What more do you want?" I asked.

"I  want you." He smirked.

____________

My first chapter is out! Did you guys like it? HAHAHHA, please do comment and subscribe alright?

XxheartsxX