12;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

Next Morning;

After getting ready for school, as per normal I would eat my breakfast while waiting for Byunghun to arrive. To be honest, I couldn't really sleep that well thinking about WooBin. Then, the bell rang signalling me that Byunghun has arrived. I waved at my maids and Janghyeon oppa.

I went out and was welcomed by the most handsome guy on Earth. He smiled at me, making me want to faint right at the spot.

"Morning honeybunny." He winked.

"Morning loverboy." I blushed. 

I went into his car and he drove to school. While on the way to school, he stopped at a nearby convenient store and bought some snacks to eat in class. Haha, he never change. Always eating in class. 

"You want anything?" He asked.

"Hmm.... I want sweets!" I smiled. 

"Alright, let's go to the sweets area." He smiled. 

We went to the sweets area and I took all the sweets that I have always wanted to eat but couldn't because I have diet. But since Janghyeon oppa is not here, why not? Hehehe.

"Yah, you sure you can eat it?" He asked.

"Its not like Janghyeon oppa is here. Hehehe, I learnt that rules are meant to be broken from you." I said.

"Yah! I never taught you that!" He said. 

"Oh really? You made me skip class in the past, and what did you say?" I smirked. 

"Aish, fine. Hahhhha, you sure remember what happened in the past. Aish, how I wish you would forget about it." He sighed.  

"Its okay oppa. What's in the past, stays as a past. That was the time when we were all still childish. And now, we are all different. We have matured. So, it doesn't matter anymore. What matters now is that we love each other now." I smiled. 

"You sure have matured a lot. I'm so proud of you." He smiled. 

After he paid for our food, we went back to the car and he drove to school. We went up to our class and I saw WooBin sitting beside MinHee. MinHee looked at me and shrugged her shoulder. He didn't bother to greet me like he usually do. I sighed and looked at him.

"He just needs time. Let him be. Once he is ready, I can guarantee you that he will talk to you. For now, you can seat beside me." He said. 

I nodded and walked to Byunghun's table. I  sighed as I walked past WooBin and MinHee. The other members of Teen Top who doesn't know what is happening and disturbed me. I wasn't even in the mood for jokes. 

"Yah, stop it." Byunghun said. 

Ricky looked at me and he pouted. 

"Why are you pouting?" I asked. 

"You look sad. I don't seeing you sad." He pouted. 

I weakly smiled and ruffled his hair. He blushed and gave me his cutest smile. I smiled and then shifted my gaze back to WooBin who has been looking out at the window since the time I stepped in the class. 

"Is something bothering you?" CAP asked. 

"Oh oppa, hahah. Nothing." I smiled. 

He nodded and went back to his seat. Soon the teacher arrived and lesson soon start. Luckily I was able to focus in class without any distraction. Byunghun kept on munching his food without caring about the teacher. He would also feed me at some point of time. And the funny thing is that he has been eating the whole time but the teacher didn't seem to catch him. Wow, he is totally a professional in this. And after eating, he fell asleep. Aigoo, such a pig.  

"Yah, wake up." I said.

He shook his head and continued sleeping. 

"If you keep on sleeping, I am banning you from kissing me or do any form of skinship with me." I threatened. 

"NOOOO!" He shouted. 

Everyone looked at him and the teacher frowned at him.

"Mr Lee Byunghun! Stand at the back of the class!" She shouted. 

I laughed quietly and he tickled me making me laughed loudly. And this time the teacher asked me to stand at the back of the class. I frowned and he ruffled my hair. I shoved his hands away and hit his chest. He playfully acted as if he was hurt, but I gave no about it.

"Because of you, now I have to stand as well." I pouted.

"You made me shout too just now." He said.

"Well, I didn't want you to get caught sleeping in class!" I said.

"But! Saying that you'll ban me from having any skinship with you is unacceptable!" He said.

"The loverbirds! Stop talking, have you forgotten that you two are being punished! One more noise from the both of you, I'll separate you two and not forgetting, detention!" She scolded.

"Sorry." We said in unison.

MinHee looked to the back and she chuckled at me. I glared at her and gave her the 'just look in front' look. She nodded, but still chuckling all the way. Teen Top were busy making fun of us and trying to get the both of us in trouble by tickling us, but  luckily we managed to keep quiet.

And so classes goes on as per normal. While we were having our history class, Janghyeon oppa suddenly knocked on the door of my class.

"I'm so sorry, but I totally forgotten that she has a photoshoot today. Please excuse her." He panted.

I looked at him and he signalled me to come to him. I nodded and pecked Byunghun's lips before heading out. I bowed and we ran to the car. In the car, I had my makeup done and everything. This was really the first time I am rushing for my schedule. 

"Oppa, how could you forget?" I asked.

"I totally forgotten to check your schedule. I'm so sorry." He said.

"Its okay oppa. It's my fault too. I should be proactive enough to check my own schedule and not rely on you too much." I smiled.

Just as the car has stop right in front of the destination, we hurried to the dressing room and I changed my clothes as fast as I could. Luckily, we were not that late and the photgrapher is still cool with it. 

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo." I smiled.

"We Are One! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-imnida." They chorused.

Its startled me a bit but I was still fine though. They smiled and we started our photoshoot. I was really shock to see EXO, I mean, during the time I was in the US, I'm actually a big fan of EXO. And all I can say is that they looked so much better face to face.

So first we had a group photo with all the members of EXO playfully posing around me. Naturally, I smiled brightly because they gave me a lively feeling. Then, we changed our clothes and this time was a y concept, everyone looked at the camera and pose with charisma. I put my arm on Baekhyun shoulder and pose. And so, we did a few more group photoshoot before doing the solo photoshoot.

Before we start on our solo photoshoot, EXO chatted with me for awhile and all the time I was laughing because they are so damn funny and I couldn't contain my laughter. I grew a little bit closer to them and I got comfortable with them. Well, although I may still be looking composed, but in the inside I was fangirling hahahaha. 

Soon, the solo photoshoot started, I took photos with all the EXO member and got really tired in the middle of photoshoot. We started with the playful concept annd it lasted about  1 hour and 30 minutes. I was glad that I was given shoes instead of heels. But I know for the y concept, I will be given the killer heels that I am scared of. Well, I still need to match my height with those tall giants. If not I would look like a midget beside them. I had a lot of trouble taking photos with the taller ones that are like 2 heads taller than me. Tao who saw me struggling putting my arms around his neck, so he carried me and he whispered me to wrapped my legs around him. 

"Wow, that is really y. Good shot." The photographer said.

And luckily that was the end of the photoshoot, by the time it is done, it was already evening. I went to Tao and thanked him for actually knowing that I was struggling, plus I was actually using a super killer heels which literally hurt my feet. 

"Nah, its nothing. Just take care of your feet alright? It looks kinda red." He said.

"Ahh, yeah. I will." I smiled.

He bowed to me and smiled. I bowed back and after he was gone, I automatically took off my heels and I felt like I was in heaven. Haha, perks of not wearing heels for quite some time. After changing my clothes, I wore my clothes and bump into EXO again.

"Ooh, hi!" I smiled.

"Hahaha, hi Sora-sshi!" Chanyeol smiled.

"Hahaha, see you next time. Goodbye. I had a lot of fun today." I said.

"We enjoyed too. We hope to be working with you again." Suho smiled.

We bowed to each other before walking past each other. Since, Byunghun's class is about to end, I told Janghyeon oppa to drive me to school because I want to eat with my precious boy. He dropped me off in front of Byunghun's car and left. I waited for Byunghun  while leaning on his car and finally, he came out and I brighten up.

"Oppa!!!" I smiled.

"Oh, my princess. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I want to eat with my prince." I giggled.

"Aigoo, come on. Let's go and have some food. I'm hungry too anyways. I got bored in class and all my food was sntached away by the teacher. And guess what, I had detention during break. Life today." He pouted.

"Aww, my poor little boy." I said as I ruffled his hair.

He laughed and we went to a fast food restaurant to eat. And since I wasn't covering myself, people were all staring at me and whispering. And the fact that I am holding hands with a guy makes people stare at me, but I don't give a damn because my company allows dating. 

"Ignore all those stares." I said.

Byunhun nodded and he went to the counter and ordered our food. After getting our food, he carried to our table and we started to dig in. What makes is really uncomfortable to eat is that there are some people who are taking pictures of us. Well, I'm used to it, but not Byunghun. He just kept his head hung low and didn't talk at all. I sighed because this isn't what I wanted it to be. And resulted we began to eat faster and went out from the place. Aish, I can't even eat peacefully with Byunghun.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked.

"Because we can't have normal dates like other couples can." I said.

"Its okay baby, I don't care how our dates are gonna be in the future. As long as you're with me, I'm cool with it. Stop thinking too much." He smiled.

I smiled and hugged him tightly. He kissed my forehead and he slung his arms around me, not caring about what people are saying. It was as if we were the only ones walking and no one else around us. 

"So where else do you want to go?" He asked.

"Arcade please." I said.

He nodded and we headed to the arcade and playes some games together. I had been winning since just now not because I am good at playing, but hegave me chances to let me win. Then I pulled him to the photobooth and we took many lovey dovey photos. We printed two photos and I stared at it.

"Yahh, you looked like a monkey here." I laughed.

"Yahhh! You little-!" He said.

"Hehe, monkeyboy!" I teased.

He pouted and I pulled his lips. I laughed and ran away before he does anything. He caught up with me and back hugged me. We laughed and stared at each other eye's for a while. He suddenly spun me and grabbed my waist. He pulled me closer to him and his lips crashed onto mine. I could hear everyone gasp and taking out their phone to take picture. But, who cares about that, I responded to his kiss and after some time, we broke the kiss and I giggled.

"Fanservice for all." I joked.

Byunghun blushed and I took his hand, walking away fom the crowd. Dates with Byunghun is always fun and I really love it.

"Oppa, I'm kinda tired after the photoshoot, can we go home?" I asked.

"Of course we can, who wouldn't be tired after having a photoshoot. And your leg seems a little weak since you're walking slowly. Must be the heels fault." He said.

I laughed because he was blaming the heels as if it did something wrong. Then out of a sudden, his back faces me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Get up. I'll piggyback you to our car." He said.

"Oppa, it people are going laugh at you." I said.

"Don't care. Just get up." He said.

I jumped on him and he carried me like as if I weigh nothing. Instead of everybody laughing, people watch up with awe and I secretly smiled. Byunhun never done this things to me before. I could feel the sincerity in him this time. I'm glad that I have him by my side back.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said.

I smiled as I lean my chin on his shoulder. My eyelids were getting heavier and I fell asleep. And the next thing went I wake up is that I was already in my bed. Byunghun is just sitting on my study table looking at me.

"Hahaha, you're still here?" I asked.

"I planned to go after you wake up. So I can have a little make out with you." He smirked.

I blushed as he came closer to me. 

"Goodnight kiss." He whispered.

And we had a hot make out, with the doors slightly open.

_________

HEYHEYHEY! New update for all of you! Please do comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX