14;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"Hey babe, let's go on a date tomorrow." Byunghun texted.

"Yeah sure, I'll meet you after my schedules." I replied.

I quickly put my phone away and headed back to my photoshoot. I have been busy lately and I haven't had time for school which means, no time for Byunghun too. These days I have more photoshoots in a day compared to last time. I feel sorry for Byunghun because I don't have much time with him, that's why no matter what, tomorrow I will go on a date with him. No matter how tired am I. I have cancelled many dates with him these days. I know Byunghun is probably sad but he doesn't show it. 

"Sora! Come on! Speed up!" Janghyeon oppa shouted.

I snapped back to reality and went to do my photoshoot.

L.JOE POV;

I hope that tomorrow she wouldn't cancel our date, she had to cancel our date for 6 times just for her photoshoot. I think they need to give her more rest. I know I'm being childish but I hated how she is always going for her photoshoot. I know its part of her job, but I just hate it. And here I am stuck with 5 idiots who are busy flirting with other girls and here I am like a stupid fool, looking at my phone, missing my dear girlfriend.

"L.Joe oppa, would you like my company?" some asked.

"Sorry, I am taken. I don't flirt anymore." I said.

"Aww, oppa! You're no fun! Come on, she's not here anyway." She pouted.

"Pout all you want. You ain't cute. Now get off from my lap. Its reserve for only one person." I said as I shove her off.

She crossed her arms and walked away. I ruffled my hair and left the place and went home. I wonder if she is still doing her photoshoot. Before I drove in inside my house, I took a turn and drove to the cupcake shop that she likes and bought each and eery cupcake that is displayed.

"Please put it in a nice box. Thank you." I smiled.

The shopkeeper nodded and put the cupcakes nicely in a pink box. She added a ribbon and I was satisfied. I paid for the cupcakes and left the shop. I drove to her house and before handling it to the maids, I wrote a letter to her and took a polaroid photo and placed it nicely on top of the box. I gave the box to the maids, and told her to keep it refigerated. She nodded and went in back to the house. 

"I hope she likes it." I smiled to myself.

END OF POV;

After my photoshoot, I went straight home and when I entered the house, one of my maids came to me and handed me an envelope and told me to go to the refrigerator. I walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to see a box of cupcakes. My eyes glittered as I took out the box. I placed the box on the table and opened the envelope. I smiled as I read the letter.

"Hey baby! Like my surprise? Hehe, you must be tired right now. Well, this is to cheer you up! I have bought all the cupcakes that is displayed and I know how much you love all the cupcakes at that shop. Beware because soon, you will have more surprises like this. Hehehehe. Anyways I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I miss you so much. And I love you my baby.

PS; Enjoy looking at my cute face alright? When you miss me, just look at the photo. *winks*"

I looked inside the envelope and saw a polaroid photo. I smiled and giggled to myself. I placed the photo inside my wallet and smiled. How sweet can this guy get? I took one of the cupcakes and ate it happily. I decided to keep the rest for later and went up to my room. I went to wash up and then headed to the bed to sleep. Before sleeping, I took out my phone and texted Byunghun to thank him. I put away my phone and in just an instant second, I fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING;

I headed for my early schedule and told Janghyeon oppa to clear all my schedules after this schedule. He nodded and we soon started the schedule.

Within 4 hours, everything was done and I called Byunghun to picked my up at the address. Janghyeon oppa accompanied me while waiting for him. Soon, a familiar red car appeared and I ran towards Byunghun. I hugged him and he carried me, twirling me around. Janghyeon oppa left and headed back. I smiled and hugged him again.

"I miss you so much!" I smiled.

"I miss you too honey!" He smiled.

We went inside his car and he drove to god knows where. He refuses to tell me where we were going and I just have to wait. Soon we reached the place and he took two jackets and held my hand and we went in. He pass the tickets to the man and i gave him the confuse face. 

"Are we going into a movie or something?" I asked.

"Its more than that baby." He smirked.

And he was right, its more than that. We were at a ice skating place. We took our skates and I looked at Byunghun with worried face.

"Its been a long time since I skate. The last time I skate was years ago." I said.

"That's why you have me." He winked.

"And here you go." He said as he handed me his jacket.

"Gomawo oppa." I smiled.

We went into the rink and I almost fell. Luckily Byunghun caught me and I blushed. He held my hand as we skate around. I must admit, he is good at skating. Soon, I got the hang of it and was able to skate without his help. I started skating in front of him, trying to get away from him. He chased after me and I speed up. But no matter what, he was so much better than me and therefore he was able to chase me. He backhugged me and I laughed.

"Caught ya babe." He whispered.

He spun me around and planted a kiss on my lips. I smiled and put my arms around him and deepened the kiss. We didn't care about the fact that we were actually kissing in the middle of the rink. People were gathering around us, cheering for us. More and more people were starting to accept the fact that I am dating Byunghun, a non-showbiz person.

"I had so much fun!" I smiled.

"Glad you did." He smiled as he ruffled my hair.

We were done with skating and we decided to walk around the neighbourhood. Our hands intertwined with each other and we were smiling like a fool.

"Byunghun-ah, thank you for the cupcakes yesterday. You were so sweet!" I smiled.

"I know." He arrogantly said.

I flicked his forehead hardly and he winced in pain. I looked at him and gave him the sorry face, but he sulked at me and pouted. He crossed his arms and stomped his foot away from me. Oops, did I overdid it? I ran to him and pouted. He pulled away from me and walked off.

"Byunghun oppaaaa~ mianhaeeeee~ Buing Buing~!" I aegyoed.

He turned around, looking really shocked. He walked to me and I thought he was goinng to hit me or something but in the end he pinched my cheeks and smiled like an idiot.

"OMG THAT WAS SO CUTEEE!!!" He fanboyed.

I smiled and blushed. Although I hated doing aegyo, but for my dearest boyfriend, I don't mind because its only something that he can see. He slung his arms around me and kissed my temples. 

"That aegyo, is mine. So don't you dare show that to anybody else." He said.

"It has always been yours." I smiled.

We went to a restaurant to have some food since we were hungry like little pigs. he ordered all the food that we wanted to eat and waited for it. While waiting, we played silly games together and laughing happily with each other. 

Seeing Byunghun like this, really makes me happy. I really don't want to lose him. I really love him with all my heart. I smiled at him and gave a peck on his cheek. He blushed and touch the cheek that I have just kissed.

"I love you so much." I smiled.

"I love you much much more honey!" He smiled.

__________

Heyhey! New update! I have been really busy lately, so I don't really have time to update! Did you guys enjoyed today's chapter? Well I hope so! Hehe, please do comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX