07;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

So, there isn't any school today. I have no schedule too. My life basically now. I am a home rotting myself on my bed. I kept rolling around, doing all types of stupid things I can think of. The bad things of not having a lot of friends. If only dino is free today. But apparently he had Running Man filming today. Pfft.... why didn't I make friends with more people. Then, as I was rolling around, my phone vibrated.

"Soraaaaaaa~ Are you free? Teen Top wants to hang out with youuuu." Ricky texted.

"Finally! Yes, I'm more than free." I replied.

"Okay then, we pick you up at 1pm." He said.

I quickly went to the bathroom and had a quick bath before meeting. Why didn't they called earlier. God, now I have to rush. I put on my clothes and put a bit of makeup.

Just in time, when I am done, the bell rung and I quickly went down to the door. I bid goodbye to the helpers of the house and left the house. I smiled at all of them and at last my eyes ended up at L.Joe, I totally forgotten that he is in Teen Top. Stupid me.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to go around Korea!" Ricky said.

"Are you serious?" I said.

They nodded and I sighed. They really love walking around Korea. Ever since last time till now. They really never change. I went in the car and subconciously took my normal seating, which was oviously beside L.Joe's. It has been a habit for me last time. I only sit there, and no where else in the car. Before I could move up to sit beside Niel, he already sat beside me and there's no way I could move anymore. I sighed and just sat down, not facing my right.

*Aish, how can I seriously forgot that?* I thought.

"Uhm, Sora-ah.." L.Joe called.

"What?" I said coldly, not even bothered to look at him.

"Look at me." He said.

"No." I said.

"Fine, well I'm really sorry bout what I did last time. I really regretted everything, please give me a chance to show you that I am still worth your time." He said.

"Look, you and me are nothing but just a past. I really regretted falling for a jerk like you. You can never be worth of my time now. You've caused so much pain for me. Its because of you, people start to notice me. Do you know how happy was I when no one even bother to talk to me? It was until you came and changed my life. Because of you, I was getting all the insults that people never gave to me! You ruined my life! How I wish I never met you before." I said.

AUTHOR POV;

All the members heard everything but they acted as if they were listening to music. Truth is, the reason why they are asking Sora for a hang out because they wanted them to reconcile. They knew that L.Joe really likes her now. And now, they are going back to past. Where they always go around Korea. 

Well right now, the both of them are still talking about what happened in the past and they can't help but to think that L.Joe was a jerk to her last time.

"B-But I promise you-"

"Stop woth those promises, remember what you promised me? You told me that you would never leave me, and see? You dumped me right infront every single ing human being in that school! Enough! I'm ing not talking about the past. It still hunts me till today and I hate it. You ing jerk." She shouted.

"CAP, STOP THIS ING CAR RIGHT NOW!" She shouted.

"Yah, we are almost at the highway." He said.

"I don't care. Stop it." She said.

CAP sighed and turned to the side of the road, she went out from the car and walked off. L.Joe ran after her and pulled her towards him. 

"Let go of my hand!" She said.

"No, I will never let go of this hand. Never!" He said.

"Please don't do this to me. PLEASE! I beg you. I really can't. Seeing you, it makes me remember about what happened even more clearer. All you hurting words, how you made fun of me. I remembered every single thing you said to me. I really can't." She cried.

L.Joe pulled her into a hug and she punched his chest while crying. The more she hit, the more tighter he hugged her. 

"Why? Why now? Why didn't you do that last time? I hate you Byunghun." She cried.

"Y-Y-You called my real name...." He said.

"You should have done that last time. Before I went to the US. Now, its really too late. I've moved on. I wanted to gave you a chance last time, but you ignored me. You ing ignored me. And now, its too late. The chance is long gone. We can never be together anymore. Not even friends. We are just strangers now." She said.

"Sora-ah...." He called.

"Please let go." She said.

L.Joe's hand that was grabbing her soon loosen up and she took the chance to get away and ran away from him, she finally said it. Everything. As she was running, her tears kept on dropping. She flagged a taxi and went home straight away. And when she reached, she didn't bother to greet the helpers and went straight up to her room.

She locked her room and fell to the floor. She cried her heart out. She hated the fact that she is crying again right in front of him. She felt really weak now. 

"L.Joe, do you realize that up till now, you still have an impact on me? You bastard." She cried.

L.Joe went back to the Teen Top's hangout place without s. He went up to his room and kicked his chair. He pissed off with himself. He punched the wall multiple of times, not caring about the condition of his hand. He ruffled his hair and shouted. His room was already the mess.

"! Why didn't you ing realized this last time! You wasted your one and only chance! You ing dunbass." He said as he punched the wall again.

His hand was already in a condition and it was bleeding non stop. Without caring about his hand, he went out and bought bottles of soju and bring back home to drink. He kept on drinking and drinking until he got really drunk. He was unconcious at whatever he was doing. He took his phone and punched in Sora's number.

"Hello? Who is this?" Sora asked.

"Coooooooooomeeee hereeeee~ To Teen Toooopppp hangoouuttttt. I neeedddd yooouuuu." L.Joe said.

"B-BYUNGHUN!? Why the did you drink?" She said.

Without any hesistation she ran out and flagged a taxi to Teen Top's hangout. She wasn't even aware that she was actually caring for her ex boyfriend. Well, all of this always happen subconciously. 

She quickly punched in the password and saw a drunk L.Joe at the living room. She frowned and ran to him.

"Yah! Why did you- What happened to your hand?!" She asked.

"I punncccch theeee waaalll!" He said in a drunk state.

"Aish, wait here. Let me treat your hand." She stood up.

But he pulled her down.

"Staaay withhh meeee." He said.

"Byunghun-ah I ca-"

And L.Joe cut her sentence and lean in to kiss her. For that second, both of them could feel the electricity running through their spine. Sora wanted to back out, but L.Joe held her. She couldn't respond to his kiss. 

After awhile, L.Joe broke the kiss and carressed her face.

"I missed those lips." He said.

"Shut up. I getting your hand done and I'm out from here." She said.

She took the first aid kit and treated his hands. It was really in a bad condition and she frowned at him literally. 

But what they didn't know is that Teen Top was watching them from afar. They knew that L.Joe still affects her. They smiled and quietly left the living room and went in to their individual rooms. After Sora is done, she put back the first aid kit and left the place. The feeling of his lips still remained. 

"No, this can't be happening. Don't lose yourself to him. Never!" She said.

___________

Short update for today. Comments are <3

XxheartsxX

"