16;

We Are Destined To Be Together.

"ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!!" My teacher shouted from the speaker.

I was still lying on my bed, feeling lazy to get up from my bed. Minhee lazily walked to me and pulled me out from the bed. The other girls were also still on their bed, not wanting to move at all. I forced myself to stand up and washed up. I just did a quick one and wore my clothes.

MinHee wore something similar with mine and we went out from the house. Byunghun oppa came to me and gave me a disapproving look. 

"Why oppa?" I asked.

"We're in a camp. Wear something longer will you? I don't want you legs to get bitten by bugs. I demand you to change." He said.

I nodded and did what was told, I change my clothes and wore;

"Now?" I asked.

"Much better. Come on, let's eat our breakfast." He smiled.

He held my hand and we assembled at the eating area. We sat with Teen Top and WooBin and MinHee. And so breakfast wasn't awkward and all of us had fun talking to each other. I realized that WooBin and Teen Top has gotten so much closer, they have been laughing and laughing in their own world.

"Let them be. I actually don't know how on earth they got close to him." MinHee said.

"Ignoring." I said as I continued eating my food.

While the guys were busy talking, they didn't realized that we were slowly taking their food. We snickered and kept on taking their food. Then, they all stopped talking and just as they wanted to  eat, they got shocked to see their beef, all gone. We acted as if nothing happened and quietly left the table. But Byunghun and WooBin pulled the both of us back and we grinned at them.

"Care to explain?" WooBin asked.

"I have been wondering where did our beefs run to...." Byunghun said.

"Hehehehehe... we will take more for all of you!" I said as I ran away. 

MinHee did the same thing and we went to the food area and took 6 more beefs and came back with the food. I laughed and Byunghun ruffled my hair.

After our breakfast, we all assembled at the middle and waited for our teacher to talk. Byunghun had his arms around my waist and I smiled at him.

"Alright today we are all going to do separate activities. Each class will do a different activities....."

She continued talkibg, telling which station to which station we were all going. Our class president has got all of us and with a trainer accompanying all of us. We first when to the paddy fields. All of us were wondering why we were here. 

"Okay so we are all going to do plant some paddy!" The trainer said.

We all nodded and all of us took out our shoes. Just as I stepped in the muddy field, I almost lost my balance because I couldn't walk as my legs were stuck. Byunghun quickly held me before my face could touch the mud. 

"Aish, be careful." He said.

I nodded and he held my tightly as we went in to the area where we should do the planting. We were all started to plant the paddy and had a lot of fun, after we finish planting, the trainer allowed us to have a mud fight and without any hesistation, I took a large chunk of mud and throw it to Byunghun's face. He got shocked and already stated to take a chunk to throw it to me. I tried my best to run away and I hid behind WooBin. 

"Oppa, protect me!" I shouted.

"Protect you fr-"

And the mud was threw to WooBin who was taken aback. 

"Sora.... did you hid behind me because of this?" WooBin asked.

I nodded and he smirked. 

"Yah L.Joe! You know what to do!" He shouted.

"Oh yes i know." Byunghun smirked.

He chased me and hugged me tightly. WooBin came with a chunk of mud and threw it to me. MinHee suddenly came and threw another mud to me. I smirked at her and threw the mub at her back. All of us were in a mess. Teen Top came to us, drench with mud all over. 

"You know... mud is really good for your skin..." They smirked.

They pushed the four of us and we fell down straight to the face. I tried my best to stand and I wiped away those mud.

"Oh you didn't just push me.." I said.

Suddenly I got the energy to run and I chased Chunji oppa because he was the slowest. I pushed him from the back and he fell down really funnily. I laughed and went back to Byunghun.

"Hahaha, one down 5 more." He said.

We soon started to push the others and all of us were drenched with mud. Well because we were literally covered with mud, the trainer stopped all of us and we went out with mud all over our faces. I swear can't recognize me at all. Then, we had water obstacle, which I think it was a lucky thing to have after that intense mud fight. We were all asked to pass through the obstacle, and this trains our trust within ourselves and also to trust your friends. 

Byunghun and I went first and we were asked to stand on each log and our hand intertwined. We were supposed to have teamwork and walk through the log, without falling. Because I trusted my boyfriend. I wasn't scared at all and was able to pass through the first obstacle. Then, together with your partner, we must pass through this hole without me having to touch the ground. He carried me bridal style and he easily passed through the hole. And we all continued  the teamwork obstacle with ease until the last one, which we had to pass through alone. It is walking on the log alone. I took a deep breath and balanced myself to walked on the log. The trainer was at the water, making sure that I won't fall. I was actually doing fine but until I almost lost balance and the trainer grabbed my hand. He held my hand till the end of the log because I don't really think that I could balance myself anymore.

Next it was Byunghun and he did it easily. He pass through the obstacle and went to me and check whether I was alright. I smiled at him and told him I was okay. After our whole class were done, we were allowed to jumped into the water to clean ourselves.

After we were done cleaning, it was alreafy everning and we headed back to our campsite to shower. My hair was already so tangled up because of the mud and I think I'm going to have problems untangling my hair. I went to the toilet first and started to wash up. I scrubbed my hair, making sure that every single mud is gone. It took my amost an hour to bath and went I was done, my other roommates were all boredly waiting for me to be done.

I went out and saw Byunghun just standing looking out, with his hair still wet after bathing. I ran to him and knocked his head. 

"Yah! Don't wander outside with your hair wet. Let's go in and have your hair dried up." I said.

I went into Teen Top's dorm and saw all the members just sitting down doing nothing. WooBin was nowhere to be seen and I went to the bed and told him to sit in between my legs and dried his hair up.

"Yah, then how about yours? Your hair is wet too." Byunghun said.

"Mine can wait. I should do yours since it would take a short time to dry your hair since it is short." I said.

I did a quick one and his hair is already semi-dried. He pushed me down and he started to dry my hair. I love how his hands gets really delicate. 

"You're making me fall asleep." I said.

"Sleep then, I'll just wake you up later on." He said.

My eyes, started to get a little heavy and I fell asleep while he is doing my hair. 

____________

The next thing, I woke up on Byunghun's bed, he is just sitting by the bed and smiled at me. I stood up and he told me that it was time for dinner. I nodded and we went out to have our dinner. We are all going to spend the last bits of our camp before going back home tomorrow. I just hope that the ending would be a memorable one!
____________

Heyy, a short new update for you! Please do comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX