Mess with him, mess with me

I'm a nobody

The minute he saw Baekhyun in the middle of the circle, Sehun tried to fight his way through the crowd to get to him. After all, Baekhyun was his only friend! He needed to stick up for him. 

"Guys just leave me alone" Baekhyun said, trying to walk away but there was always someone there to stop him 
"Ah come on now Baekkie, we're only having fun" Jungmo replied and pushed Baekhyun to the ground whilst everyone else around him laughed and Sehun had finally managed to fight his way through the crowd, ran forward and pushed Jungmo away from his friend. 

"Leave him alone" he said whilst Jungmo scoffed 
"Why should I listen to you freak?" he asked, but the comment didn't really hurt Sehun he was use to those anyway 
"Well it's simple; Baekhyun's my friend. You mess with him, you mess with me" Sehun explained and a few people laughed at the comment, please, how silly did that just sound? 

"Why are you friends with him?" Jungmo asked, turning to Baekhyun who got to his feet. By that point, Luhan, Chanyeol and their friends had noticed the huge crowd gathered in the hall. Whilst one of them went of to get a teacher, the rest walked over to see what was going on and were surprised to find Baekhyun and Sehun being the centre of attention. 

"He's just a stupid freak" he said before pausing and laughing 
"Though saying that, you're no better yourself, are you? Sehun's a freak who tried to kill himself and you're just a boy who was never loved by his mum in the first place. Good job she ran away whilst she could i-"

Sehun was usually a person who never gave a damn. He never really showed his emotions. Why should he? No one was going to care whether he was happy or sad... were they? And he knew that whatever people heard about him were lies so they could insult him all they wanted, it wouldn't hurt him. What Sehun didn't like was when people bullied Baekhyun. He hadn't done anything to hur them or insult them, why were they picking on him then? And Jungmo had no right to speak to Baekhyun the way he just did. So what did Sehun do? 

He punched him 

Right in the mouth

Beauty of a punch it was. Caused a few of the people to cringe and gasp whilst Jungmo stood there glaring at him, he could taste the blood in his mouth already. 

"You son of a " he muttered and punched Sehun back. But unlike Jungmo, Sehun didn't falter in his stance. Instead he touched the area where he had been punched and paused before he lunged forwards and the two began fighting. Chants of 'Fight, fight fight' were being thrown into the air and Baekhyun scrambled forward to pull Sehun back, stopping him from doing anymore harm.

"Let me go" Sehun shouted, trying to pry Baekhyun's hands off of him 
"Just leave him alone, he's not worth it" Baekhyun shouted back.

"What is going on here?" came a teacher's voice and the students scurried away. Once the teacher arrived, he paused and took in the appearance of the three people in front of him before pointing to Jungmo and Sehun 
"You two, headmasters office, right now" he said and with that, Baekhyun let Sehun go as he and Jungmo followed the teacher to the office and everyone went back to what they were doing previously. 

~

"You two are very lucky" the headmaster began as Sehun and Jungmo stood in front of him, heads bowed... in slight pain because of the fight... but apart from that, actually terrified that the headmaster was going to unleash his full anger onto the boys. 

"You are lucky that I'm not kicking you out of this school. Instead, the two of you will be in detentions every Saturday morning until three for the next three weeks and I will be ringing your parents... do you understand?" the headmaster asked  
"Yes sir" both boys muttered at the same time and the headmaster nodded
"You are excused... go to the medical room and get yourselves patched up" he said and with that the two boys walked out of his office, in silence, and down the hall. 

"Jerk" Jungmo muttered, pushing Sehun into the wall before he walked down to the medical room and Sehun rolled his eyes before Baekhyun came running up to him. 

"Did you get kicked out?" Baekhyun asked and Sehun shook his head 
"But I'll be saying goodbye to my Saturday's for the next three weeks" he replied, the two of them walking together and talking about what the headmaster had said to him.

~

It wasn't until Sehun was holding an ice pack against the bruise on his cheek and grumbling after the nurse had cleaned a cut out and bandaged it up did he notice the scratches that were on Baekhyun's hand. 

"Where did you get those?" he asked 
"You kind of did them when I was holding you back" Baekhyun replied... now Sehun felt like a ... 
"Oh... sorry" he said and Baekhyun shook his head.

"It's fine... but never get angry like that again, you're scary when you're angry" he said and Sehun nodded, the two of them sat there in silence before Baekhyun spoke up again. 

"Thanks for that... back there" he said
"You're my friend, I'm meant to stick up for you" Sehun replied 
"Well then you're a good friened" Baekhyun said and Sehun nodded, the two of them sat there... this was slowly becoming awkward... the two of them had a moment like that before... 

"Wan't to go get some food after this?" Sehun asked and Baekhyun nodded 
"Yes I'm so freaking hungry" he replied, his stomach growling in agreement... there, it was all normal again. 


Hey guys!!

So the drama is going to be in the next chapter... possibly in the chapter after that(?) And, we're getting closer to the reveal of what happened on that rooftop between Luhan and Sehun! 

Also, might not update now until Friday/ Saturday... I feel so freaking crap right now like it's unbelievable how easily I get ill or become run down... curse my rubbish immune system... 

Finally, I was watching an eat your kimchi video where Simon and Martina were doing a 90's tag and were talking about their favorite television programmes from the 90's. I understand not everyone reading this is a 90's kid. I was born in the mid 90's... does that count? Anyway, I'm asking you this question... to start a conversation and because I'm intradested to know... What was your favorite show(s) growing up? I'll tell you mine next chapter... if I get enough replies...

Until then!!