One dance

I'm a nobody

"Come on Baekhyun" Sehun shouted, knocking on the door of Baekhyun's dorm 
"One more minute!" Baekhyun snapped from the other side whilst Sehun sighed and leant against the wall, slowly becoming uncomfortable with standing like this in the hall with his costume on. He wished Baekhyun would just hurry up already! 

When the door finally opened, Sehun turned to moan at Baekhyun about how long he had taken to get ready. But when his eyes landed on his friend, his eyes widened a little and what he wanted to say completely left him. Since when did Baekhyun look good in eyeliner? 

"What?" Baekhyun asked when he saw Sehun gawking at him 
"I-is there something wrong with my costume?" he asked and Sehun quickly shook his head 
"It's not that... you just... you just look so different!" he exclaimed whilst Baekhyun frowned. 

"Different in a bad way?" he asked 
"No different in a good way... you look hot!" Sehun replied, making Baekhyun blush as he nudged him 
"Let's get going" he said and walked on down to the hall where the party was being held, Sehun running to catch up with him. 

~

Entering the hall, the two of them stood there and stared at the scene in front of them. The whole place was decked out in decoration to do with Halloween, the lighting of the room made it darker and, supposedly, more mysterious. Everywhere the two of them looked, there were people dressed in all manner of costumes. 

Vampires, werewolves, the Scream. Heck, Sehun could have sworn he saw a group of Power Rangers in the room at one point. As much as he hated to admit it, the school did a pretty good job this year. 

"This is amazing!" Baekhyun exclaimed whilst Sehun nodded 
"It does look nice" he muttered, the two of them finally stepping into the hall as music began blasting out and people were pulled onto the dancefloor, others hanging around on the side speaking to other students or getting drinks and food. 

"Baekhyun" came Chanyeol's voice, he and his friends sat in the corner of the hall as Baekhyun grabbed Sehun and led him through the crowd of people until they were finally at the table. 

"What are you meant to be?" Baekhyun asked, laughing a little when he saw Chanyeol's costume 
"The Joker!" Chanyeol replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world before looking at the costume Baekhyun was wearing. Even he had to admit it, Baekhyun looked nice in his costume. Sensing that Chanyeol was not going to look away any time soon, aekhyun began to blush and tried to think of something to try and break the ice whilst Sehun rolled his eyes and turned around, frowning when he saw Luhan. 

"Told you the costume would suit you" he said happily but Sehun continued to frown and pointed at him 
"What the heck are you meant to be?" he asked, Luhan grinning 
"A slightly lamer version of the terracotta warrirors" he replied whilst Sehun smiled. 

"Thought for a second you were trying to be Mulan. You do look a bit like her in this" he said as Luhan blushed 
"Shut up! I'm suppose to be a manly warrior not a Disney princess!" he whined, causing Sehun to laugh at the comment. 

~

"Come on" Chanyeol said, trying to drag Baekhyun out onto the dancefloor, but he was reluctant to do so 
"I'm alright here thanks" he said quickly, trying to fight out of Chanyeol's grip as the latter frowned 
"Not even one dance?" he asked, Sehun watching the scene with an amused expression on his face. 

"I'm not much of a dancer so you're really wasting your time on this" Baekhyun said whilst Chanyeol sighed, losening his grip 
"You really think I'd be bothered with that?" he asked and Baekhyun nodded, blushing as he did so. 

"I can't dance. Neither can Luhan nor Minseok. Jongin's the only decent dancer and yet he dances like an idiot because he doesn't really care" Chanyeol began, pointing to the dancefloor whereby Minseok and Jongin were waving their arms about and laughing like maniacs. 

"They don't care! Come on, come dance" Chanyeol whined and Baekhyun sighed 
"Fine, but for one song only" he said, turning back to Sehun with a panicked expression, Sehun giving him a thumbs up with a grin as Baekhyun was dragged out onto the dancefloor. 

"I wish Baekhyun would just tell Chanyeol he liked him already" Luhan said over the music, Sehun laughing when he saw how Baekhyun was dancing 
"They'd be the weirdest couple in the school" he added, making Luhan smile before Sehun paused and frowned.

"Why aren't you out there dancing?" he asked and Luhan shrugged his shoulders 
"I didn't want you sat here like a loner. Plus I kind of figured out you don't really want to be here anyway" he replied 
"Well you got that right" Sehun said, turning back to watch Baekhyun dance like the fool he was. 

When Luhan stood up, Sehun was expecting him to finally ditch him and go hang out with the others. Have his own fun. Instead, Sehun got a shock when Luhan grabbed his arm and pulled him up 
"No, no, no I'm not dancing" he said instantly whilst Luhan shook his head.

"We're not going out there" he said and dragged Sehun out of the hall. As confused as he was, Sehun allowed himself to be dragged out. At least it got him away from a party he never wanted to go to originally. He was curious as to where Luhan was going to take him... 


So the next two chapters are going to be a Baekyeol party chapter and Hunhan party chapter where... I'm not sure what will happen but stuff will happen so bare with me whilst I figure out how to write the next two chapter. 

Until then!!