Entry number: 09

I'm a nobody

Entry number: 09

... What am I suppose to say? Am I suppose to be angry and try to deny everything that Luhan had said? Or do I keep my mouth shut because somewhere deep down in me I know he's right? 

I thought I was doing a pretty good job of keeping up with being the 'weirdo' of the school. I was doing a pretty job of not giving a damn about what people thought and what I thought. That Han guy though, he's managed to do something not even Baekhyun nor my grandmother can do; expose my weakness. I guess he was right, I have began to care a lot more now because maybe I am scared. Maybe I am scared of my dad dying and no longer having any of my parents around compared to others at this freaking school!

Still, didn't give him the excuse to shout at me like that. All I want is answers as to why he kissed me and he doesn't give me them. Instead he shouts at me and hasn't spoken to me since. 

It man! All of this is confusing me. Messing with my head. What do I do now? 

~

Something was wrong. There would be no use in telling Baekhyun there wasn't because he could sense it. From the way Sehun was sitting at the table, to how he hardly ever spoke and how Luhan would tend to shoot Sehun some looks but Sehun never reciprocated them. 

"They've probably had a disagreement or something" Chanyeol said when Baekhyun pointed out how strange the two of them had been acting recently. 

He wouldn't put it past them though; there was the incident at the beginning of the year where Sehun did hate the ground Luhan walked on. He could see that the two were slowly making progress when he and Sehun were added to the group, but now it looked as though it had gone back to square one! 

Baekhyun wanted to know why 

"Are you sure you're alright?" he asked at breakfast 
"I'm fine, just tired" Sehun muttered, playing the food on his plate making Baekhyun sighed and pull the plate away from him. 

"Sehun" he said sternly, watching Sehun slowly lift his head to look at him 
"Are you absolutely sure you're alright?". 

"I'm absolutely sure" he replied adding a smile on the end of it for good measure 
"You do know you can talk to me if something is bothering you, right?"  
"Of course". 

~

If Baekhyun was not going to get answers out of Sehun, his next best guess was to get answers out of Luhan. 

The two weren't exactly as close as Baekhyun was, say with Jongin, but he Baekhyun knew that Luhan was constantly trying to talk to and befriend Sehun at the beginning of the year. It wouldn't hurt to try and at least get something out of the guy. 

"Luhan!" 

Pausing in his steps, Luhan turned with a frown to see Baekhyun running towards him. This was strange, Baekhyun had never come to talk to him like this before. 

"Sorry but can I ask you something real quick?" 
"Shoot" Luhan replied and allowed Baekhyun to catch his breath before he pressed on. 

"Has something happened between you and Sehun?" 

Crap 

How could Baekhyun possibly know that? Had Sehun told him? Did he see the argument between the two of them? Was it really that obvious and he was just able to figure it out for himself?

"It's just that recently Sehun has been acting really down and I'm worried. Then I saw that you were shooting him looks here and there and I thought, that perhaps, you guys had some sort of disagreement or something?" Baekhyun quickly explained when Luhan fell silent. 

"I... I guess I'm sharing the same worry as you" was Luhan's reply, Baekhyun sighing sadly and shaking his head, noticing how Luhan was dressed and the equipment he was holding in his hand. 

"Am I interrupting something?" he asked 
"Huh? Oh yeah! Our last football practice got called off because of the rain, so we're holding it today" Luhan replied 
"Ah! Well don't let me keep you here, go! Go!" Baekhyun said, wafting Luhan away and managing to share a laugh with him before going to hunt down Chanyeol. 

Well this had so far been an absolute failure. 

For Luhan though, well, he wanted to tell Baekhyun what had happened. There was purpose behind his lie. If he was yet to give Sehun a reason behind his kiss, then he wouldn't tell Baekhyun or anyone else for that matter what had happened until everything else had been sorted out. Then there was the fact that Baekhyun was very a protective friend. Luhan actually feared as to what may happen if Baekhyun found out; who knows how the guy would react? 

"You've got to stop worrying" Chanyeol said, sat out on the field with Baekhyun's head resting on his lap. 

"I know, but he's my best friend Chanyeol" Baekhyun replied with a sigh 
"And you think that this will do you any good if you spend the time worrying? Just give it time and I'm sure things will unravel eventually" Chanyeol said, slowly running his fingers through Baekhyun's hair. 

Chanyeol was right. This was not going to do Baekhyun any good if he kept on worrying about Sehun and not look after himself. Maybe he should just back off and give it time, perhaps then something would happen. For now he was going to relax and enjoy this afternoon with his boyfriend. 

"Guys! Oi, you two!"

~

It man! All of this is confusing me. Messing with my head. What do I do now? 

"Sehun, open up!" Baekhyun shouted, banging on the door
"Alright I'm coming" Sehun grumbled setting his journal aside to open the door and let his friend in. 

"Come on we gotta go" Baekhyun said, chucking Sehun a pair of shoes and a jacket 
"Go?" 
"Yes go. We've gotta go to the hospital" Baekhyun replied, pushing Sehun towards the bed so he could sit and get his shoes on. 

"Hospital?" Sehun asked, panic overtaking him instantly 
"What? Oh yeah, , sorry it's for Minseok. He hurt himself during practice" Baekhyun quickly explained to calm Sehun down and get him ready to meet Jongin and Chanyeol at the entrance of the school. 


For the next chapter, I'm already predicting the reactions you guys may have... 

Out of curiosity, wanna know what the alternative ending for the previous chapter would have been if I was gonna be nice to you guys? 

Until the next chapter!