Act first, think later

I'm a nobody

Luhan had two choices when it came to watching Sehun charge towards him. He could stay there and wait until Sehun was near enough before they began to talk. Or he could turn around, run as fast as he can and hoped that Sehun was a slow runner and wouldn't be able to catch up with him. 

He was going for the second option. He could feel himself begin to turn around and slowly walk away, but before he could so much as break out into a run Sehun was already in front of him and blocking any chance he had of escaping. 

Damn it 

"We, we need to talk" was the first thing Sehun said 
"Right now?" Luhan asked, trying to walk around Sehun with limited success. 

"Yes now! You know what I'm talking about and I need answers". Ah, that was going to be a problem. If Sehun came back in say... an hours time, then Luhan would have thought it all through and would have the answers Sehun was looking for. Right now though Luhan had nothing and Sehun had picked a pretty bad time to turn up and demand. 

"Look I don't have time for this" was all Luhan could say and this time even tried pushing his way past Sehun. He was quick to learn though that when Sehun wanted something, he wouldn't give up until he got it. 

"You probably don't" he began with a shrug of his shoulders and Luhan swore he could feel himself shiver slightly when he saw the look in Sehun's eyes change very quickly. 

"But these past few days you've been avoiding me. Oh don't give me that look you know it's true! Ever since the incident out in the rain you've been making up excuses left, right and centre in order to avoid even being in the same room as me!" he finished, the two of them standing there in silence as Luhan tried to think of something to say and Sehun was there waiting for his answer. 

"W-why does it matter so much to you?" Luhan croaked out 
"Because!" Sehun shouted, quickly looking around to see if anyone was heading their way before he leant in. 

"Because you can't just go kissing someone like that" he said, quieter this time, watching as Luhan sighed 
"Is this what it's all about?" he asked 
"Yes it is! I want, no I need, an explanation as to why you did it" Sehun said. 

Yep, Luhan could safely agree that this boy was persistant. Persistant and stubborn. 

"Look I really don't have time for this now" he muttered but before he could walk away, Sehun had him pinned up against the wall. In this position, Luhan would admit by that point that he was slightly scared. He could see that Sehun was beginning to get angry with him, and whenever Sehun got angry. 

"Well I'm afraid you're going to have to make time. I want answers and I want them now" he said 
"Why does it matter to you so much it was just a freaking kiss!" Luhan exclaimed and Luhan could feel Sehun's stature falter slightly, but his gaze remained completely the same. 

"It may just be a kiss to you, but for you information that happened to be my first kiss. Ever. I never thought my first kiss would be with a guy, I never thought my kiss would be with you! I don't know how to react to this and it's messing with my head! Th-this is just confusing me!". 

Luhan was intrigued by this answer. Very intrigued for that matter. The fact that this was messing with Sehun's head and confusing the boy is what had intrigued him the most. He felt bad that he had taken Sehun's first kiss away from him and that what he had done was confusing the poor boy to hell and back, but he still didn't appreciate the fact that Sehun still had him pinned up against the wall. 

"Say something!" Sehun exclaimed
"I would appreciate it if you would let me go now" Luhan replied and that was the last straw for Sehun. All Luhan wanted was for Sehun to let go of him in case someone walked by and found the two of them like this. Sehun saw this as Luhan not taking this seriously and only saw it as being all fun and games.

"Do you think this is all just fun and games?" he asked angrily 
"What? No I don't I was just as-" but Luhan was cut off before he could explain himself. 

"I'm here laying it all out to you what you've done to me but you're there acting like it's all fun and stuff like that" as Luhan finally managed to fight out of his grip. 

"If you were to shut up and listen to me then you would know that I wanted you to let go of me. But no as usual you'ved got to let your emotions take over and you always have to overreact" he replied. 

"Well can you blame me? You're not giving me the answers I want"
"Look I get it! You're confused and you want answers but I just don't have them!" Luhan exclaimed. Sehun was angry now and Luhan could feel himself get there. Soon this was going to turn into a full on argument rather than a disagreement of some sort. 

"Well then why kiss me like that if you can't offer me an explanation?" 

"Why does it matter to you so much? Why does this matter? You've never cared about anything before, all you've done is lived up to the stereotype of the school's outsider with one friend to his name who constantly gets into fights. Now that your poor daddy lies in hospital with the risk of dying, now is when you care? You've had all this time to change and it's only now when you realise everything could come crashing down on you?". 

For the first time in a very long time, Sehun was feeling hurt. Usually comments like that never really phased him, he just shrugged them of and carried on with what he was doing beforehand. Luhan's words though, they cut right through him! His words were true; Sehun was only now beginning to care because things were going badly for him and life was finally catching up on him. 

It was only when Luhan watch Sehun walk away did he realise what he had done. He had let the heat of the moment come over him and didn't think this over. He had totally screwed it up. 

"You " he muttered to himself and instantly went after Sehun. No matter where he looked though, he couldn't find him and eventually decided to just give up, knowing that whatever friendship the two of them had beforehand, oh yeah, it was most definitely gone now. 


Drama, drama, drama 

And that's just the beginning of it all! 

Oho I'm a really mean author aren't I? There was an alternative scene that I was originally going to add instead of the argument that had ensued throughout this chapter. Do you guys wan't to know what it is? Of course you dont! So I'm not telling you >:D 

Until the next chapter!!