Seoul High for boys

I'm a nobody

Seoul High School for boys is one of the most elite boys school in the whole of Korea. The school not only caters as a private school, but also homes for students whose parents can afford to send them there and keep them there, the only times they needed to play the doting parents roll was when it came to holidays or they were invited in for days where students showed of what they had learnt for the past few months. 

The school boasts some of the most impressive exam results out there. Every year, students sit their exams and no matter how much other schools in the surrounding area prepare their students for the exams in the hopes of beating the school, Seoul High always comes out on top. Some of the students going onto some of the most highly prestigious universities out there. There had to be some sort of thing going on in that school that ensures that every student passed their exams. There hasn't really been a failure in the school since it opened in 1960!

But the school isn't really that strict. Oh no. The school prides itself on creating friendship and a sense of family which most of the boys at the school missed because they were boarding. Once you entered the school, you became part of a brotherhood which stuck with you until the day you left. With this brotherhood, the school was not only able to boast in the academic field, but also in the sporting field. The school was known for always coming into the top five of any tournament they've entered. 

Their most successful? Swimming in which just last week they came first overall and kept up an impressive five year streak of constantly winning the tournament. The second most successful? Football. Even as you're reading this, a group of students are returning from a tournament which proved to be victorious for them, beating their closest rival in a penalty shoot out to once again claim the trophy they set out to win from the beginning. 

-------

"I don't see why we have to stand here in the rain waiting for some guys to arrive" Sehun muttered, shivering as the cold hit and he had to hold onto his hood to stop it falling down from the wind. Whilst the rain was able to dampen his mood, the same couldn't be said for other students. For over an hour now some of them had been stood outside in the pouring rain waiting to cheer for their school mates. 

"It's showing support for them" Baekhyun replied but Sehun wasn't taking that as a relevant answer
"Well can't we do that inside? Where it's warm and you have a higher chance of not being soaked to the bone" he asked but Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and stood on his tiptoes to try and get a better view 
"Curse me and my tiny legs" he muttered to himself, loud enough for Sehun to hear and shake his head before the bus turned the corner and cheers were being thrown around the place.

Stepping of the bus, came the victorious football team. As they walked towards the school gates the cheers began to get louder and students began chanting the names of the players. 
"Show us the trophy!" one student called out and soon everyone was joining in. Sehun just wanted to get inside so he could change into something dry and warm up. 

"It's nothing special" the captain said but was met with a chorus of 'Eh's 
"Come on Luhan stop being a tease!" one of his friends shouted out and everyone started shouting all sorts at him whilst he laughed and shook his head 
"Alright, alright if you really want to see it" he said and knelt down to rummage through the bag in which the trophy was being kept in, the whole courtyard descending into silence whilst everyone stood there waiting. 

"Like I said though, it's nothing special" and with that Luhan held up the trophy and everyone began cheering and chanting the names of the team members once again.  

"There you've seen the team, seen the trophy and gave your... suport for them. Can we please go back inside?" Sehun asked and was met with Baekhyun rolling his eyes 
"You're such a buzzkill!" but nonetheless, hurried inside so he to could change out of his clothes and into something warm. 

......

By lunchtime, everyone was still buzzing about the win the football team had managed to achieve. Sehun wished they would get over it already. There should be a limit as to how long people should be allowed to celebrate something as little as winning a freaking trophy for a sport anyone could play. It's not as if you needed years of training to become an expert in the freaking sport anyway. 

"Oh what a surprise" Sehun muttered to himself, looking to see what was on offer to eat tonight... nothing special in his opinion. But he had to pick something to eat though, otherwise Baekhyun would nag him about it. Reaching across for something, someone else's arm had poked out and went to grab the same dish, Sehun quickly retreating his arm and turning to see a familiar baby faced person stare at him before they smiled. 

"Sehun" they said with a nod of their head 
"Han" Sehun replied, reaching for another dish and began to walk away 
"It's Luhan" the guy corrected but Sehun didn't care and waved the comment away
"Whatever" was his reply and Luhan just shook his head and grinned. What you have to understand is that Sehun isn't being rude... well actually... he is, it's just the way he acts though. Their interactions, though rare, have always been like that. 

Walking over to his table, he smacked the tray onto the table, making Baekhyun jump a bit before he sat down 
"You don't have much on your plate today" he said 
"Because there's nothing nice to eat" Sehun replied and watched as Baekhyun stared at the food on his plate before taking a fork and splitting the food into two sections and pushed it back to Sehun. 

"You can manage that for today... can't you?" he asked 
"Do I really have a choice?" to which Baekhyun shook his head and went back to his food, Sehun picking at his before he finally took a bite. Everyday it was usually like this; Baekhyun would look at the food that Sehun had bought back, split it into a section or two and expected Sehun to try and eat some of it. If not a bite or two. 

"What is so special about a trophy?" Sehun asked, Baekhyun looking to where he was looking. There sat Luhan, the captain of the team, and Minseok a member of the team , were sat with their friends, the trophy with them as people walked past and congratulated them every so often. 

"It gives them bragging rights for a few months, makes them the top dogs" Baekhyun replied as one of Luhan's friends looked up and nudged Chanyeol who looked over, Baekhyun quickly averting his gaze whilst Luhan looked over and raised a hand to Sehun, he acknowledged it but didn't wave back, turning to his lunch. 

"How do you know Luhan?" Baekhyun asked 
"I don't know him" Sehun replied 
"He waved to you just a second ago.... you must know him somehow" Baekhyun said 
"Just think of him as the guy who landed me where I am now" Sehun replied and went back to his lunch, saying nothing more whilst Baekhyun sighed and went back to his...