Next time

I'm a nobody

It came as a huge relief for Sehun when the holidays were up and he was packing his stuff ready to go back to school. No longer would he have to face the awkward silences with his grandmother and the silent treatment with his dad. He had to be the only person in his school who was excited about going back to school!

"I can go from here" Sehun said at the entrance of the school as his grandmother nodded, his dad watching from his car at the entrance 
"Call me in the evening once you've settled back in and please stay out of trouble" his grandmother replied 
"When have I ever been in trouble?" Sehun asked making her laugh before he was pulled into a hug.

"Have a good term sweetie" was the last thing his grandmother said to him before they broke the hug. His grandmother going back to the car whilst Sehun dragged his luggage in behind him, beginning the long trek back up to his dorm room. 

~

What Sehun liked the most about being one of the earliest back was that he technically had the school to himself. Sure other students were also arriving a day or two earlier than everybody else, but they spent that time hunting down their friends and catching up over anything and everything. With Baekhyun returning to school when everyone was going to return to school, Sehun had a few days to himself whereby he got to be a complete loner and roam the school to freely do as he pleased. 

Sehun never knew where to start with this freedom of his. If he went to one place, he would become bored of it and go to another. He was never in the same place for a long time. When he did manage to find a room to stay in for a while, he would get so carried away with what it was he doing that he would be lost in his own world. If anybody walked in on him, they would find a completely different Sehun that to what they were usually use to seeing. 

~

"What do you mean you're not coming back today?" Luhan asked 
"Exactly that" Minseok replied from the other line making Luhan groan as he ran a hand through his hair 
"I got my parents to get me a ticket back here earlier than I thought because I thought you were coming back today" he said. 

"I'm sorry man but things came up last minute. I tried to contact you" Minseok replied 
"It's fine. I'll just have to find something else to do whilst I wait for you, Jongin and Chanyeol to get back"  
"See if Sehun or Baekhyun are back yet. I'm sure they can put up with your whining and nagging about us ditching you until we arrive" to which Luhan pouted. 

"Thanks" he replied making the two of them laugh before saying their goodbyes. Now that he was left alone, what the heck was Luhan suppose to do now? Nobody he really spoke to would be back yet and he didn't really feel like hiking down to the shops by himself. Contemplating his decisions, Luhan turned down a random coriddor pausing when he heard music coming from somewhere. Why would music be playing this early? 

~

Sehun didn't really think of himself as a good dancer. Sure he took a few classes between the ages of five and fourteen and liked them, but he had to give them up when his dad forced him to saying it was a waste of time and it wasn't going to get him anywhere in life. 

That didn't stop Sehun though. Whatever chance he got to be alone in a big enough space music just called for him. The school's sports hall was big enough to let him dance a little, let himself go for once and become lost in the beat. 

When Luhan approached the hall he was wondering who the heck would be in the sports hall. They had just come back from their holidays and they were already excited about getting back to doing sports? Even as the captain of the football team Luhan wasn't that commited to go back to school and straight away start practicing for the remainder of the sporting season! 

Taking a peak inside, his eyes widened when he found Sehun there dancing to the music. He looked so into it! He didn't even notice Luhan looking in. Though Luhan noticed him. 

The way his body swayed to the music, how his lips mimed along to the words of the song, oh how his hips moved. Wait. Leave that last bit out. 

Blushing slightly, Luhan opened the door to the sports hall and stepped inside so he could get a closer look. He never knew Sehun could dance like this! And it almost looked like he was genuinely enjoying himself for once! 

"Oh Jesus!" Sehun shouted when he finally noticed Luhan standing there, clutching his chest 
"You scared the living daylights out of me!" he exclaimed, rushing over to turn his ipod off, the hall descending into silence. 

"I-I didn't know you could dance like that" was the first thing Luhan said and it made him want to slap his forehead. Was that all he could think of?
"Ah it's nothing special. I'm not as good as others you see around here in school" Sehun replied 
"You looked like you were enjoying yourself there" and Luhan swore he could see a smile flicker over Sehun's face, even if it was for a fraction of a second! 

"What about you?" he asked 
"H-huh?"
"Let's see you dance" Sehun explained and Luhan pondered it for a moment before shaking his head 
"Next time" he replied, waving his hand about whilst Sehun laughed and shook his head. 

"So how was your holiday?" he asked, guiding Luhan out the hall and somewhere decent and proper they could chat. At least he had someone to talk to and hang out with until the others arrived. 


*begs for forgiveness because of the lackage of updating* 

I'm really sorry :/ I take a while to update because I want the chapters to be good! I start an idea, it gets crappy quickly and I start all over again so it looks good. Please forgive me! 

And another thing; from tomorrow to Friday, Saturday at the latest, I will not be updating at all. Why? I'm going on holiday with everyone on my dad's side of the family. After the year we had last year trust me we need this. So until then I'm really sorry, forgive me and I'll come back with much more awesome updates for you guys! So until then hugs and high fives all around. 

I apologise greatly 

Until the next chapter!!