Entry number: 02

I'm a nobody

Entry number: 02 

Seriously... him... him? 

Why the hell did I have to get put with him for the project? Any one of the other in the class I could have coped with. But that deer eyed, baby faced git from China? Seriously? He knows I'm angry at him, I wonder why, but he doesn't know why!! And he expects me to just tell him? It should be pretty obvious. 

Because of him I'm writting in this stupid thing and secondly, I'll be expected to show this to that stupid counsellor of mine and have her expect me to... talk about it... and my feelings... there is nothing wrong with me!!

~

"You know, you haven't really written anything in here" the counsellor said, looking up to Sehun who just stared at her 
"Or say anything" she added 
"Because I have nothing to say. I don't need to be here" Sehun replied moodily, causing the counsellor to sigh.

The last few sessions that Sehun has had, they usually turn out like this. The counsellor would try her hardest to try and get Sehun to talk to her but he wouldn't. He just couldn't see why his father wasted so much money on him seeing the best counsellor around. He didn't need to talk to anybody and let them get inside his head in order to understand him. There was nothing wrong with him, why couldn't anyone see that? 

"Who's this 'deer eyed, baby faced git from China' you write about?" the counsellor asked 
"The git who found me on the roof" Sehun replied 
"So I take it you don't like him?" this was good! The counsellor hoped that if she asked Sehun questions about the person he didn't like, she would be able to engage in a conversation with him and finally get to know him more. 

"Of course not, he's the guy who found me on the roof and went and told lies to the headmaster" Sehun replied. Ah... this again... 

"Well, you were standing awfully close to the edge" the counsellor said 
"I was staring at the stars! It was a clear night and I wanted to get a good look at them. How many times do I have to tell people that?" Sehun exclaimed and slouched back into his chair
"No offense Sehun, but when you were checked over, you were found to be almost massively underweight and had cuts and scars on your wrist" the counsellor replied but knew that this was it. She had angered Sehun and he wasn't going to speak for the rest of the session now. 

~

"How did it go?" Baekhyun asked, walking over to Sehun who was lying on the grass with his eyes closed 
"It was pointless" Sehun replied and Baekhyun knew to leave it there. Everytime Sehun went to his sessions, Baekhyun would ask him how it went in the hopes that one day he would just open up and talk about it. That was not going to happen anytime soon. 

"What time is it?" Sehun asked, opening his eyes and sitting up whilst Baekhyun checked his watch 
"Half three... why?" he replied 
"I'll catch up with you, I need to go see someone quickly" Sehun said and with that got up, stopping at his locker to grab something before going to the library. 

~

Sat in the corner, Luhan had his head in his hands, staring at the same page he had been staring at for the past hour. Who knew that this project was going to be so stressful? That and the fact that Sehun was most likely not going to help him because he didn't like Luhan... for whatever reason that was for... Luhan was probably going to have grey hairs by the time this was finished. 

That was when a wad of paper was chucked down onto the paper in front of him, startling him as he looked up and saw Sehun standing there 
"The work that you wanted me, no forced me, to do from the other day" he said, watching as Luhan picked up his work and flicked through a few of the pages before nodding. 

"Thank you" he muttered and the two stayed there in silence before Sehun spoke up again 
"You'll strain your eyes and hurt your back if you stay in here any longer" and with that turned around and walked out, not sparing another glance at the guy at the table...


Hello!!

So... I don't really know when I'll go back to the event which made Sehun dislike Luhan... I think it'll be a while before we find out what really happens. 

Also, there may be a lackage of updates in these next few weeks. My first lot of exams are starting in under six weeks time, so when it gets nearer to them, they'll be my priority and I won't be on here to update as much as I usually would. 

Until the next chapter!!