Christmas wish

I'm a nobody

The first half of the school year had gone by very slowly. It was too slow for Sehun's liking. All he wanted to do was go home to his grandmother and enjoy Christmas with her. 

School had been hard in the final few weeks leading up. It seemed as though teachers at the school don't really understand the meaning of what a holiday really was. By the end of the term Sehun and Baekhyun had walked away with that much homework, it seemed as though the holiday was more or less going to be spent studying rather than relaxing or enjoying themselves! 

"I think my brain is going to melt with the amount of homework I have to do" Baekhyun said as he and Sehun walked down the hall and towards the lunch hall 
"Knowing me I'll just leave it to the last day or two like I usually do" Sehun replied with a shrug of his shoulders. 

"Some things never change do they?" Baekhyun asked with a grin as Sehun shook his head 
"Of course not, this is me we're talking about" he replied making the two of them laugh as they rounded the corner and found Chanyeol waiting outside the hall for Baekhyun, as he did everyday since the two of them began dating. 

~

"I hate goodbyes!" Baekhyun exclaimed he and Sehun stood outside of the entrance of the school. Baekhyun with his suitcases around him and Sehun waiting with him for his dad to turn up. 

"We're only going to be away for two weeks. You're like this every year" Sehun replied 
"But it's strange not being able to see you for six weeks" Baekhyun whined 
"We'll still talk to each over the phone and stuff" which made Baekhyun pout. 

"We need to spend a Christmas together" he said 
"Keep dreaming" Sehun muttered and smirked when Baekhyun nudged him 
"Kidding! Kidding!" he said when he saw the look on Baekhyun's face 
"You better be" Baekhyun muttered befofre the two of them fell into silence. Had they ever been this awkward around each other before? 

~

Baekhyun's father was running late. 

Baekhyun knew he would be. He usually was on the last day of any term because he was running around doing other stuff before he could pick his son up. Usually he would only be late by ten minutes, half an hour if he was that far behind, but to be an hour behind? That wasn't like him. 

"He will show up" Sehun said when he saw Baekhyun looking down the road 
"I know" was all he said and began biting his lip out of nerves. 

"What are you wishing for this Christmas?" he asked hoping to take his mind off of things 
"To be able to be civil with my dad for once" Sehun replied "You?"
"For mum to be there... but it won't happen" Baekhyun replied and Sehun nodded in agreement. He sometimes wished that too with his...

When Baekhyun's dad eventually turned up it was a case of him apologising for over five minutes. He was being held up at work because of a meeting that overan and tried to get away early but it was no use. With assurance from his son that it was fine whilst his dad loaded the car, Baekhyun turned to Sehun and hugged him tightly with a threat that if Sehun didn't call him or speak to him over the holidays he was going to kill him when they got back to school.

How lovely...

"Don't make yourself a pig like you did last year!" Sehun shouted and waved as Baekhyun's dad drove away and he was left there all alone. It would be another two hours until his dad could arrive to take him home. Sehun insisted on taking the bus or a train to his grandmothers house but she insisted that he let his dad pick him up. Sehun knew his grandmother had hoped that by doing that, the two would be able to bond. That wasn't going to happen though and Sehun was sure of it!

~

Luhan loved it when he got to go back to China. After spending so long away from home because of school he would be glad just to get home and see his family again. The part he really hated about going back to China was packing. How much rubbish did he own? Why had he decided to bring so much with him? Questions Luhan was currently asking himself as he lugged his suitcases down the stairs and to the entrance of the school. 

"Woah there" Sehun said when Luhan bumped into him 
"Can you help me please?" Luhan whined when he looked up the stairs and found one more suitcase waiting for him at the top of the stairs 
"Do you really need to take three suitcases with you? We're only gone for two weeks" Sehun asked as he went to help Luhan. 

"Trust me I have a lot more in my room. My mum wanted me to bring some stuff home so she could 'properly' clean it. Like I don't know how to wash my own clothes!" Luhan replied and took his suitcase out to the front where it was being loaded into the bus, taking all foreign students at the school to the airport. 

"This is the last of them then" Sehun said handing the suitcase over and Luhan thanked him before the two stood there trying to think of conversation starters. 

"Why aren't you home yet?" Luhan asked 
"Waiting for my dad to pick me up" Sehun replied managing to make Luhan laugh before someone shouted over to him that it was time to go. 

"I guess I'll see you after the holidays" Luhan said and Sehun nodded
"Unless Chanyeol and Baekhyun break up and we're sat back at our usual table glaring at you lot" he replied 
"Let's hope not... Merry Christmas Sehun" Luhan said 
"Merry Christmas Luhan"...

~

It wasn't until Luhan was well on his way to the airport did he reach into his pocket to grab his phone, but pulled out a slip of paper with it. When did that get in there? 

Opening the paper up Luhan scanned the page before a smile graced his lips. There on the paper was a picture of him with big eyes and dear antlers sprouting on his forehead. 

This is what I think you look like on daily basis

Think of it as a token of our fully blossomed friendship... 


Hey guys!! :D 

Yikes I haven't updated in a while... sorry :S I've just come back from the Easter holidays and today I have my first exam of the year therefore I've been revising like crazy for that. Alas, I think it will go back into the old routine of updating Monday, Friday and the weekend until June when my exams are over I'm afraid. 

Next chapter will be Christmas at the Oh house. It feels really weird writing a Christmas chapter in April 

And I so badly wanted to throw in a mistletoe in this chapter somewhere... 

Until the next one!!