Entry number: 07

I'm a nobody

"You didn't" Baekhyun said he and Sehun now spending another hour talking to each other over the phone 
"I did" Sehun replied and could hear Baekhyun sigh from the other line 
"You idiot! You don't go telling your dad you wished he died! Who does that?" he asked, Sehun holding the phone away from his ear so he was deafened by Baekhyun's voice. 

"Apparently I do. Come on Baekhyun surely you can see why I shouted at him like that!" Sehun said 
"For once Sehun I don't... I really don't" Baekhyun replied. 

In the past Sehun had always managed to get Baekhyun to side with him. Even if Sehun had done one of the most outrageous things he could possibly think of, he was always able to get Baekhyun to see his point of view and side with him. Now that Baekhyun was there telling him he for once couldn't agree with him, had Sehun overstepped the line just a little bit? Yeah it was perhaps a bit extreme that he told his dad he wished he died instead... but was Sehun going to admit that any time soon? 

"Look I gotta go, my dad's wondering where I am" Baekhyun said 
"See you soon" Sehun muttered 
"And please Sehun... don't try to screw up again like that" and with that the two said goodbye before Sehun sighed and laid down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. 

"I wasn't too harsh... was I?" he asked himself and realised for the first time in his life that he was potentially feeling sorry for his dad...

~

For the past two hours Sehun had locked himself up in his room. Right now all he needed to do was cool himself down and shut himself away from everyone and just be left to himself. 

Every so often his grandmother would knock on the door and ask if she could come in. Most of the time she was met with silence and other times Sehun told her to just leave him alone, he needed some privacy to give him some alone time. 

"Sehun" his grandmother said once again
"Can I please come in now?" and slowly Sehun got up and walked over to the room, unlocking the door and walking back to his bed as his grandmother stepped into the room and shut the door behind her. 

"Feeling better now?" she asked 
"I guess you can say that" Sehun replied as his grandmother sat on the end of his bed 
"I'm not here to shout at you or tell you I'm disappointed. I'm telling you that maybe you were very harsh on your father earlier" she began and hushed Sehun when he tried to interject. 

"Yes he wasn't there for you growing up and yes you have been having a hard time lately. Have you ever stopped and thought about how your mothers death affected your father? How scared he was when he realised he was going to have to do this parenting thing alone? You two may argue a lot and he may not say it, but that man loves you so much Sehun" and with that got up and walked out. 

Well now Sehun felt like a ! 

~

Entry number: 07 

Don't I feel like the worse guy to ever exist in this world right now! 

Originally I wanted to write how gran just came in here and tried to make me feel like the bad guy who should pity his dad... like that would have happened! I guess I never really thought of how dad would have felt after mum died... I guess I only just focused on myself rather than the others around me... 

Eugh, look at me being all thoughtful and crap like that. Seriously though, I was too harsh when I argued with him... right? I mean... maybe? Did my feelings go too of the rail? I'm not even sure myself anymore! Since when did I become so caring of my dad's feelings? Since when did I care whether I made him sad or angry? 

Have I really changed this much?!?


Hey guys!! :D 

I had more planned for this chapter but I forgot it! D:  

I am really sorry if this chapter !! D: In a few chapters times though you're going to love me... then hate me just as quickly! 

Only update for tonight! It's Eurovision night! 

Seriously watch it if you can, the entrants so far... oh my! 

Until the next chapter! And believe me it will be a lot better than this one was today D: