One clueless guy

I'm a nobody

Everyone in the school knows that Byun Baekhyun has a crush on Park Chanyeol. Who is this Park Chanyeol? He's a friend of Luhan's. Tall, like freakishly tall, deep voice, clumsy and just continouslly happy. Like, there hasn't even been a day whereby people have seen him sad or moody! 

And this is what attracted Baekhyun to Chanyeol in the first place. Of course though, he was worried. What if Chanyeol found out and just laughed at Baekhyun? What if he rejected Baekhyun's feelings? Heck, he may not even be gay! What if Baekhyun was falling for a guy who would never return the feelings to him because he liked girls instead? 

That didn't stop Baekhyun though. Every so often, people would catch him just staring at Chanyeol. Even Chanyeol's friends who would only smirk and leave Baekhyun to it, most of the time they didn't even tell Chanyeol he was staring. They didn't want to embarrass the poor guy. Baekhyun shared some of his lessons with Chanyeol, but he could never find the courage to talk to the boy. If Chanyeol asked him if he could borrow a pen or asked to work with him when it came to partner work, Baekhyun could only nod or stutter out his answer before blushing up a storm. Chanyeol never really noticed this, everyone else though would laugh at Baekhyun woe's. 

Yep. Everyone in the school knows that Byun Baekhyun has a crush on Park Chanyeol... except from Park Chanyeol himself...

~

"And you wonder why people know you have a thing for him" Sehun said, looking up from his food to see Baekhyun staring over at Chanyeol's table before sighing 
"Go talk to him" he added as Baekhyun shook his head and turned around 
"I'll just end up stuttering and make a fool out of myself" he replied, poking his food with his fork. 

"Baekhyun was looking over a second ago" Jongin said, the others smirking whilst Chanyeol frowned
"Again?" he asked and turned around this time though, Baekhyun had already turned back to his food and was speaking to Sehun 
"Why does he always keep looking over here? Has one of us done something to anger him?" Chanyeol asked whilst the others shrugged their shoulders. 

"Who knows" Minseok replied and Chanyeol continued to frown 
"Hmm" was all he said before going back to the conversation he was having with Luhan beforehand whilst the others shook their heads, all of them thinking the same thing; Chanyeol is one clueless guy!

~

"Not even for five minutes?" Baekhyun asked 
"It's mid-October Baekhyun... why would you want ice cream when it's almost winter?" Sehun replied 
"Because the shop is brand new! It just opened yesterday and is apparently already really popular. Plus it's not only ice cream, the shop seels warm drinks, cold drinks, cake and stuff like that" Baekhyun explained before pausing and looking up to see some people staring at him and Sehun. 

Noticing that the boy had gone quiet, Sehun looked up and saw the people as well 
"Problem?" he asked and with that the group walked away from their table, muttering something to themselves as they did so. Meanwhile, Sehun just rolled his eyes and pushed his tray away from him deciding he had eaten enough whilst Baekhyun sighed and dropped his gaze. Deciding that the mood had considerably dropped, Sehun stood up and pulled Baekhyun up with him. 

"One hour at that shop and then we're coming back" he said, making Baekhyun grin as he thanked him and grabbed his arm to drag him out of the hall. 

~

"What are you having?" Baekhyun asked excitedly, a pile of sweets stacked up in his arms 
"I don't know" Sehun muttered, trying to decide between a drink or a pack of space invaders 
"Get both!" Baekhyun exclaimed and ran of to the counter to pay whilst Sehun rolled his eyes and followed him. From the minute the two had entered the shop, Baekhyun had cheered up significantly. Heck, he was like an excited little child, Sehun had never seen his friend like this before. 

"I'll pay" Sehun said, pushing Baekhyun's money away, making the boy frown 
"What? Let me be a good friend for once and let me pay" Sehun said when he saw Baekhyun's expression. With that, Baekhyun shrugged and went to look around the shop. That was when the door opened and there was an eruption of laughter. When Baekhyun looked to see who it was, his eyes widened when he saw Chanyeol walk in with two of his friends and whipped his head back to the sweets in front of him. 

The action didn't go unnoticed by one of Chanyeol's friends, who nudged Minseok next to him who, when they saw Baekhyun, both of them smirked 
"Well I'm in the mood for an ice cream" Minseok said, walking away whilst the other person excused themself for a hot chocolate, leaving Chanyeol to stand there alone before he started looking around to see what was on offer. 

Taking the silence as being that Chanyeol had left, Baekhyun turned around to see if Sehun had paid already before he ran straight into Chanyeol's chest 
"S-sorry" he managed to stutter out, grabbing hold of Chanyeol's arm to stop himself from falling to the floor. 

"You alright?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun's eyes widened before he quickly let go of the guys arm 
"F-fine" he replied and ran over to the door where Sehun was waiting for him with a pout on his face 
"I just made an idiot of myself" he said and for the first time in a while, this was able to crack a smile out of Sehun who patted his head and led him out of the shop.

"There, there Baekhyun, we have all the sugar in the world to get you over your embarrassment" he said and Baekhyun nodded whilst Chanyeol watched him walk away with a frown on his face. Why was Baekhyun acting so weird around him?


And with that, the Baekyeol miny story begins! But that doesn't mean they'll become the main couple in the fic. This is a Hunhan fic after all. 

Which brings me onto this; are you guys enjoy this? Like it's not boring or anything because comments that I get within fics tell me whether I'm doing a good job or not... Speak to me :( I don't bite!!

Until the next chapter!!