Example

I'm a nobody

After the little show earlier between Sehun and Seok, Luhan was left by himself to clear things up before the whole fiasco attracted the attention of any teachers passing by. 

He knew he was going to be in trouble when it came to checking up on how Baekhyun was doing, particularly with Sehun, seeing the way he looked at Luhan as he walked away and what he muttered... Luhan was almost afraid to go and talk to him. 

Almost 

He had been subjected to Sehun in bad moods throughout most of the school term this year. Heck, it started with Sehun's hatred towards him, so what was new there? It's just, well, maybe Luhan was worried. It took all this time for him to actually befriend Sehun and get him to actually talk instead of spending his days hating Luhan, he didn't want his efforts wasted just because of what happened earlier!

"Oh hey Luhan" 

After the others pulled Baekhyun away to get him cleaned up, a rightly moody Minseok came looking for Luhan to tell him to wait for Chanyeol to arrive. He was going to have to be the one who told Chanyeol what had happened and he was probably going to have to be the one dealing with Chanyeol if the latter began panicing, shouting, doing all the cheesy stuff usually seen in films and television when a loved one was hurt. 

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked, slinging his bag over his shoulder and pulling his suitcase behind him 
"Can't one of your closest friends come and greet you after not seeing each other for ages?" Luhan replied, feigning hurt as Chanyeol laughed and nudged him. 

"You're a terrible actor Luhan! Of course I appreciate you doing this, I was just expecting Baekhyun to be here instead" he replied, his smile faltering slightly when Luhan dropped his gaze to the floor. 

"What's wrong?" he asked, did Luhan really have to tell him about what had happened earlier?
"W-well, there was kind of an incident earlier on" he began 
"What kind of incident?" Chanyeol asked, worry beginning to floor over him as he waited for Luhan to continue with his explanation. 

"These , they... kind of started on Baekhyun" Luhan said and with that Chanyeol's eyes widened 
"What do you mean?"
"They poured something on him and must have pushed him to the ground because he hurt his wrist. The others took him away to clean him up" Luhan explained, waiting for Chanyeol to blow or something of the sort.

"W-where are they now?" Chanyeol asked 
"Nurse's office, seeing whether it's serious enough to take him to the hopsital or not" Luhan replied. 

With that Chanyeol, quite literally, dropped everything on him and ran towards the nurses office. He didn't care who he ran into or whether he looked like a or not, he just had to get to Baekhyun! Leaving Luhan there to pick up his mess and drag it up to his room for him. 

~

This was driving Luhan crazy

Since Chanyeol's arrival, he had tried to speak to the others to ask what was happening, whether Baekhyun was alright or not. The others? They wouldn't speak to him! All they'd do is give him glares or just mutter something under their breaths. Then there was Sehun who just blanked him, wouldn't even talk to him or look him in the eye!

"Alright" he said two days later at breakfast, smacking his fork down onto the table 
"What have I done? For the past two days none of you have spoken to me and I want to know why!" and sensing that this was about to turn somewhat awkward, Chanyeol was quick to pull Baekhyun up with him shooting a "See ya!" to the others before leading his boyfriend out of the hall. 

"Why, isn't it obvious?" Sehun asked 
"No it's not. Hence I'm asking" Luhan replied gaze not faltering when Sehun finally made eye contact with him. More like glaring, but that was not the point at this moment in time! 

"You stuck up for that who hurt Baekhyun instead of helping your friends out" Sehun finally explained 
"No I did not!" Luhan was quick to interject, voice rising slightly and attracting the attention of others around him. 

"Yes you did! Instead of dealing with the that hurt Baekhyun you were the one who pushed me away instead"
"Oh come on Sehun I was trying to sort the situation out. If I let you go and fight with him the situation would have only gotten worst" Luhan tried to tell him but he wasn't listening. 

There was also the element that Luhan kind of had to stick up for Seok because he was a part of the school's football team. Luhan didn't really want to, what with Seok's previous track record and all, but Luhan had to keep this as fair as possible and couldn't be biased towards Baekhyun and Sehun. He didn't want to do this, but he kind of had to. A captain needs to set an example. 

"Come on Minseok back me up here!" Luhan said, turning to said guy 
"You know how much I detest that guy" was all Minseok replied, he's a great help when Luhan needs him. 

"That didn't mean I could just let Sehun beat him up! It needed to be fair and not cause anymore problems for Baekhyun" he exclaimed. Was nobody trying to hear him out on this? 

"Either that or you just wanted him fit for your precious fotball team" Sehun muttered, his comment going unheard as Luhan whipped his head around and glared at him 
"Excuse me?" he asked but Sehun didn't reply. Instead he just gathered his things and walked away without uttering another single word to Luhan or anyone else. 

This was going well... 

"Stupid jerk" Sehun muttered to himself, walking out of the hall to try and see where Chanyeol and Baekhyun had ran off to. 

"Oh Sehun" groaning, Sehun turned to see the deputy headmaster walking towards him 
"Yes sir?"  
"You're going to need to come with me to the headmaster's office. Something's happened and someone is here to collect you". 


Drama, drama, drama

Apologies for not updating... again... I should really just stop apologising from now on shouldn't I? 

For anyone confused about Luhan's actions last chapter; the reason he got in between Sehun and Seok was to basically stop the fight between them. He would have stuck up for Baekhyun as well but Seok is in the school's football team, it wouldn't really look good if the captain let someone beat up a member of his team without defending him right? If confused; cheesy films where the captain put his team over his friends... sort of... 

Spoiler alert; about two chapters time, something will happen. It will catch people off guard I'm guessing but is also acting as a catalyst for things to come if I can get it to work. 

If I don't update for ages, again, I have a genuine excuse. What idiot catches the cold in the summer? This idiot right here! -_- 

Until the next chapter!