Six

Fall For You

Unfold

Chanri never experienced of dating. She was so hopeless when it came to love and dating. It was either the boy liked another girl or the boy rejected her. So she didn't really know what it felt like to be loved by someone.

"You can open your eyes now." Eujin told. Chanri slowly opened her eyes. "Perfect. You look more beautiful now."

Chanri asked Eujin, who was more expert at make up than her, to put the make up for her.

"Gosh! If I were a boy, I would definitely ask you out."

Chanri laughed a little. "Thank you for helping me."

"You're welcome. Where's your man?" Eujin teased.

"He's not my man. He'll be here in fifteen more minutes, I guess."

Eujin pouted. "I have to go now. Promise me you will introduce him to me."

"I promise."

 

 

Sehun was waiting in front of her apartment door impatiently. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt, a red tie, which matched Chanri's red dress, and a black suit.

"Sorry for taking a long time." Chanri said.

Sehun froze. His eyes gazed at her from head to toe. He had seen many more beautiful women out there but there wasn't even one who attracted him like Chanri did. She put a light make up and curled her long black hair at the end parts.

"Sehun?" Chanri waved her hand in front of his face.

"Oh, sorry." Sehun blinked a few times. "Are you ready?"

Chanri nodded. Sehun let out his hand and Chanri held it. Sehun protectively guided her downstairs. If they were a couple, Sehun would just carry her.

"Oh." Chanri stopped.

"What? What's wrong?"

"A limousine?" Chanri looked at Sehun in awe.

A long limousine was parked in front of the apartment. There was one black suited man who was waiting beside the back door.

"Your ride is here, Ma'am." Sehun acted.

Chanri smiled at him and walked towards the limousine.

"Good evening, Miss Jung, Mr. Sehun." The suited man greeted politely as he opened the door.

"Thank you." Chanri went inside.

Sehun nodded at him.

 

"You look very gorgeous and stunning, Chanri." Sehun stared at her.

Chanri blushed. "Thank you. You look handsome too."

"Just handsome?" Sehun joked.

"Umm, kind, polite, attractive and a gentleman." Chanri added.

"Thank you."

"Where are you taking me?"

"My family's house. My father is having a birthday party tonight so I must go...with you."

"Is that Ok? I mean I'm an outsider and... different." Chanri suddenly felt her stomach twitched. She didn't know what the others would think of her in there. She bet all the rich people were there.

"You're not an outsider. Stop looking down at yourself. You are different because you are my date." Sehun knew Chanri felt uncomfortable with this occasion but he would try his best to make her comfortable and relax.

 

The ride was about thirty minutes long. The house was located in a high district area where most rich people and conglomerate built a house there. Sehun's family house looked like those mansions in the movie. It had pillars and a fountain.

"Let's go." Sehun grabbed her hand and held it tightly.

Chanri squeezed Sehun's hand and stayed closely to him. Sehun noticed her nervousness as they entered the main hall.

The hall was full of chattering voices, soft instrumental music, fancy outfits and glimmering lights from chandelier. Everyone was in their own groups, with drink on their hands. There were also some children running and playing around.

"You look great, Chanri. Let's meet my friends." Sehun gently guided her through the crowds, to the other side of the hall.

There were five charming men with some girls flirting with them. The first one who caught Chanri's attention was, no other than, Tao. He had a different vibe with the formal attire – more manly. The second was the tallest one; he looked like the cool guy on the block. The bad boy looking man was the next that caught her eyes. He stood surrounded by two girls on each side . The fourth man was the second tallest yet the one with the brightest smile. He seemed enjoyed the party very much and talked with everyone around. Last but not least was the calmest guy in the circle. All of them were still probably around Sehun's age or older.

"Sehun!" The smiley one waved from his place.

"That's Chanyeol." Sehun told Chanri who seemed lost.

"Hey!" Sehun and Chanri joined the circle. Chanri hid half of her body behind Sehun.

"Who's that? Your girl?" Chanyeol glanced at her.

Sehun turned to her and pulled her out from behind. "Guys, this is Chanri. Chanri, these are my friends."

Chanyeol let out his hand first. "Chanyeol. Nice to meet you."

"Chanri." She smiled back.

"I'm Luhan." The calm one mentioned his name. "Hello, Chanri."

Chanri slightly bowed.

"Kris." The cold guy reached his hand out and shook her hand gently.

"Chanri."

The bad boy looking guy moved to the front and took Chanri's hand. He kissed her hand. "I'm Kai. Nice to meet you, pretty."

Sehun let a low groan and shoved Kai's hand off of her. Kai smirked and moved back again.

"Finally! Sehun has a girl! We should celebrate it!" Chanyeol said excitedly.

Chanri didn't know what to respond so she just stayed quite. Sehun slightly loosened his grip but Chanri still held it tightly.

"Let's meet my family now." Sehun bent down and whispered. "See ya."

Chanri bowed a few times before went away. The others just laughed shortly at their youngest friend.

 

"Mom, Dad." Sehun let his grip off and moved to hug his mother who looked very young and elegant.

"Sehun, my baby!" His mother tightened the hug.

"Enough, mom. I can't breathe."

Sehun's mother broke the hug. He then turned to his father. "Happy birthday, Dad."

Now I know where Sehun's handsome face comes from.

"Thanks, son." They hugged shortly.

"Oh, I want to introduce someone. Come here, Chanri."

Chanri walked to them with a shy smile. Sehun's mom was taken back seeing his youngest son with a girl whereas his father gave a small smile.

"Mom, Dad, this is Chanri. Chanri, meet my parents." Sehun told.

"Hello, Sir, Ma'am." Chanri shook their hands politely.

"Hi Chanri! Oh, dear! You look really beautiful." Sehun's mother complimented.

"Thank you, Ma'am."

"Nice to meet you, Chanri." Sehun's father shook her hand gently.

"Nice to meet you too, Sir. Oh, Happy birthday, Sir."

Sehun's father smiled. "Thank you."

"Sehun, you choose the right girl." Sehun's mother turned to her son with a blissful smile.

"I do, Mom."

What does it mean?

"Come on, honey. Let's start this party." Sehun's father put his hand on his wife's back. "Sehun, come on."

"Haven't you seen your brother, Sehun?"

Sehun looked around and saw his brother coming towards them.

"Sorry I'm late." Sehun's big brother said. He looked exactly like Sehun, almost like a twin. "Oh, hello there."

"Hyung, this is Chanri."

Shiwan smiled. "Hello. I'm Shiwan, Sehun's brother."

"Come on, boys."

The parents made their way up to the stage, followed by Shiwan. Sehun brought Chanri back to where his friends were standing.

"Stay here." Sehun told Chanri. "Don't go anywhere, ok?" He glared at each of his friends. "I trust you guys."

"She'll be fine, Mr. Overprotective Sehun." Tao mocked him.

Sehun jogged to the stage and stood beside his brother. Everyone seemed pleased seeing him on the stage. Some of the girls squealed.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls." Sehun's father began. "We would like to thank you for coming to this event which is my birthday."

Chanri couldn't hear the rest of the talk since the boys started talking about something else. Later on, Chanri joined in their conversation shortly. It was fun talking with them but she still felt awkward and shy.

Meanwhile, Sehun's eyes didn't leave Chanri even for a second. Whenever she moved, his eyes followed. He had never been so protective towards someone, not until he met Chanri. Although he knew her for only days, somehow he wanted to be around her all the time.

Sehun watched Chanri laughing and chatting with his friends. He felt a bit jealous and curious.

What are they talking about?

"I hope all of you can enjoy the party and the food as well. We, the Oh family, would like to thank you one more time for sparing your time for this party."

Oh no.

Sehun could see the shock in Chanri's eyes when she heard his family name. Sehun definitely owed her an explanation now.

 

Oh family? Mr. Oh? So... Sehun... Is he Mr. Oh? Chanri tried to think clearly. Everything makes sense right now. First, Sehun never mentioned his surname. Second, Sehun knew her home address and my phone number, out of nowhere. Third, he didn't pay the bill – obviously, he is the owner! Fourth, He worked in 17th floor – why am I so stupid not noticing this before? And lastly, He simply made me skip a day of working and he is so damn rich!


[A.N]

BAM BAM BAAAMM! Now Chanri knows who Sehun is and what will she react to it? 

I have to admit it, this story is fun to write. I enjoy writing this story and now I'm done with chapter 8, I won't do double or even triple update (sorry) HEHEHE... 

I'll be waiting for your comments ;D 

xoxo