Five

Fall For You

Dress

"Tao!"

Sehun screamed around the house. He looked so impatient and frowned. He ran upstairs towards Tao's bedroom.

"Tao! Where the are you?" Sehun shouted. He turned the knob and swung the door widely.

"Jeez." Tao hissed and got out from bed. He was still wearing his PJs. "What a morning call!"

"I need your help."

"Have you heard the word knocking, Oh Sehun?" Tao scowled.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "I'm serious. I need your help – no, I need your collections."

"My Collections? Why do you need them?" Tao rubbed his eyes and stared at him.

"I'll be at your studio this afternoon. Show me all your best collections...for women." Sehun said the last part softly.

"Woah! Wait, wait. You, the cold Oh Sehun, finally have a girl?" Tao was surprised and jumped like kids. "Who's the unlucky girl?"

Sehun scoffed. "Just prepare them, Huang." He turned around. "And don't ever, ever and ever mention my surname in front of her."

Tao snorted. "We'll see."

"I'm dead serious, Huang. If you say it, your life is over." Sehun threatened.

"Ok, ok. I get it. Get out from here now, Oh."

 

From: Sehun

Come down. I have talked to Mrs. Park, you are safe.

Chanri texted him back, still unsure.

To: Sehun

How about Mr. CEO? Did he approve?

It wasn't even a minute for him to reply.

From: Sehun

As long as you are with me, you ARE safe. Come down now.

Chanri smiled at the text and then packed all her things. She left a note for Eujin who went out for lunch. Chanri wondered what would happen later.

"Hi."

Sehun stood up straight and greeted her with a warm smile. He opened the passenger door for her. "My lady." He bowed a little.

Chanri giggled. "Thank you, Sir."

 

Ten minutes later, they arrived in front of Tao's studio. Sehun parked the car in front of the door.

"Isn't this ZiTao's studio? The famous designer from China?" Chanri seemed excited.

"You know him?"

"No. I read an article about him and I met him in the company, once. " Chanri and Sehun got out from the car. "I like his designs, by the way."

"Don't get too attached with him." Sehun murmured down the sentence. Chanri heard it clearly and replied it with a smile.

They entered the studio. The interior of the studio was completely different from the exterior. The lightings were placed correctly to make the clothes looked amazing. There were racks and hangers of Tao's collections. They were arranged based on their colors from the lightest to darkest.

Chanri was mesmerized by the studio. A few people was roaming around the studio, looking so busy.

"Welcome!" Tao suddenly came out of nowhere. He turned to Chanri and pointed out. "Oh! The new intern!" He walked a bit faster towards her.

Like an instict, Sehun moved slightly to her front.

"Hello." Chanri moved to side and bowed. "I'm Chanri."

Tao grabbed her hand and shook it. Sehun scowled. "I'm Tao. Nice to meet you again."

Chanri smiled. "Me too."

Tao let his hand off of hers before Sehun snapped his neck. Instead of leading the way, Tao moved to Chanri's side and intentionally put his hand on her back, pushing her softly.

"Let's go. I'll show you my collections." Tao said with his flirty voice.

Sehun let him pass this once. He tried to control his jealousy although he didn't know why he was so jealous.

"You know, Sehun is crazy about you. He always talks about you." Tao said and then turned around to see Sehun's reaction.

Sehun mouthed ' you' to him.

 

"Try this one."

It was a red maxi dress with a low back. It was rather a simple dress which was designed by Tao a year ago. Chanri took the nth dress and tried it out. She had tried different kinds of dress in different colors yet there wasn't one that made Chanri impressed. She wanted a simple dress rather than complicated and hard-to-walk dress.

Sehun was just sitting down and judging every dress she tried. He wanted to find the right dress for her and he wanted her to feel beautiful and confident.

"I'm done." Chanri told behind the curtains. Slowly, she slid off the curtain. "How is it?"

Sehun and Tao were speechless. Their mouth was half opened, amazed by how stunning Chanri was. Chanri liked the dress even though it showed her back more than it should be. The dress revealed her curve and her long legs.

"Wow. You look hot, Chanri!" Tao moved to her and spun her around.

Sehun couldn't take his eyes off of her as if her beauty trapped him. He stood up and walked to them. Tao was still admiring her appearance.

"Hands off, Huang." Sehun grabbed Tao's hand, which made its way to her back. "Keep your hands to yourself, Tao."  

Tao rolled his eyes and dropped his hand. "Don't be so protective, O – "

Sehun glared at him and Tao quickly shut his mouth. Luckily, Chanri was to busy looking at her own reflection.

"I'll kill you later." Sehun whispered and turned to Chanri with a bright smile. "You look stunning, Chanri. Incredibly stunning."

Chanri blushed. "Thank you."

"Do you like the dress?"

Chanri pursed her lips. "I like it but the price..."

"Tao," Sehun turned to Tao. "We'll take this one."

Tao nodded. "It will be $ 5.599 in total."

Chanri gasped. "No, we're not taking this dress. It's too expensive!"

Tao shifted to Sehun and smirked; he knew what Sehun would do.

"I'm going to change." Chanri pulled the curtain.

"I'll transfer the money. Make sure it delivers to her house by tonight." Sehun whispered to Tao.

"Got it, Mr. Oh."

"Here you go." Chanri handed the dress to Tao. "It's such a nice dress."

"You can still change your mind, you know." Tao said with an encouraging smile.

"I don't have such big amount of money." She sighed.

Sehun and Tao exchanged glances and smiled.

"Ok, then. Let's eat. You must be hungry, right?" Sehun smiled at Chanri. "Are you sure you don't want that dress?"

"Yes, Sehun."

"Ok."

 

Chanri came home with an empty hand. She sorted out her closet.

What should I wear?

The bell of her apartment rang, Chanri glanced up. Who could it be? She opened the door and found no one but a silver box. There was a letter on top of it. Chanri brought the box in and opened it.

"Oh my!" Chanri gulped. "Oh my God!" She took out the maxi dress out from the box and lied it down on her bed.

Chanri took the letter.

Consider this as a present for accepting my date.

"Sehun." Chanri quickly grabbed her phone and texted him.

To: Sehun

Thank you so much! But you don't have to buy it, you know.

Chanri hung the dress on her closet. A new message was received

From: Sehun

I want to :)

I'll pick you up at 5 tomorrow.


[A.N]

This is a short update but I hope you still enjoy it :) 

Thank you for leaving a comment and subscribing and even upvoting! 

xoxo