Twenty Three

Fall For You

Family 

"Is this all, Miss Jung?"

Mr. Shin took a black medium size luggage from the floor. Chanri nodded as she looked around, make sure everything was already packed inside. She couldn't believe in just few hours she would meet her parents and brother.

"Mr. Oh is inside the car already, Miss." Mr. Shin told. He let Chanri walked out first and locked the door.

Chanri went out and saw the car parked outside the apartment. Mr. Shin hurriedly opened the door for her as his other hand held the luggage.

"Thank you." Chanri dove in.

"It's a good deal of business. I have maximized to the limit. No, it can't. I'll give two days to decide. Yes...ok." Sehun hung up the phone and closed his laptop on his lap. He turned and smiled at Chanri. "Hi."

"Busy?"

"It's normal." Sehun moved closer to her. He looked at the hand carry she brought with her. "Is this all you bring?" He seemed surprised.

"No. I bring one luggage too." Chanri pointed to the back. "Why?"

"No, nothing. I just thought girls like to bring everything on their closet." He put his arm around her and pulled her closer.

"Should we go now, Sir?" Mr. Shin shifted to the back.

"Yes, please."

Chanri was busy texting which bothered Sehun. He looked at the messages and felt jealous. He didn't like being ignored by Chanri, especially when they were together.

"Who are you texting with?" Sehun annoyingly asked.

"My brother." She replied as her eyes glued to the phone screen. Without a warning, Sehun took the phone from her and kept it away from Chanri. "Hey!"

"Right now, you have to only focus on me because for the next few days, you'll be busy spending time with your family." Sehun gave a mischievous smile.

"Give me back my phone first." Chanri said in demanding tone. “Please?”

"I'll return it as soon as we land." Sehun put the phone on his pocket. Chanri pouted and looked out to the street. She couldn't wait to see her family; she missed them more than anything.

"How old is your brother?" Sehun asked.

"16." Chanri simply answered.

"What does he look like?"

"He looks nothing like me. He's definitely taller than me and more popular. He's the most good-looking boy in his school, at least that's what he said to me."

Sehun made a small smile. "Do you think so?"

"Yes, I guess. I haven't seen him for a long time so I don't know what he looks like now." Chanri rested her head on Sehun's shoulder.

"Do you think he's more handsome than me?"

Chanri couldn't help but laughed. Sehun looked at her in confusion. "What's so funny?"

Chanri shook her head. "If I say my brother is more handsome, what will you do?"

Sehun blinked few times. "I'll try my best to make you say that I'm more handsome than anyone in the world."

Chanri rolled her eyes secretly. She was always entertained being with him. He made her laugh and blushed a lot. He was doing it naturally, without being forced or anything which made Chanri felt relieved that Sehun could be himself with her – nothing had changed since the first they met, except his possessiveness side.

•••

Chanri was beyond amazed as she sat inside the jet. It was a private jet, just like in the movies – small, yet very expensive. This was her first time being inside a private jet. She used to dream of being what was like inside a private plane or jet. Well, now she was experiencing it.

"Do you often use this?" Chanri leaned back in the first class seat.

Sehun shrugged. "Only on some occasion." He watched his girlfriend who was so excited like a little kid as the jet started moving. "First time?"

Chanri turned to him and said, "In a private jet? Of course! I can't believe I'm inside a private jet." She looked so ecstatic.

Sehun laughed seeing her like that. He liked seeing her happy and cheerful. For the first time, Sehun felt like every hard work he had done was not pointless. Now, he had someone to impress with his luxurious things; he had someone to spoil and protect.

For most of the journey, Chanri didn't waste her time. She read the magazines, eating the meals provided and also watching the newest movie – she just couldn't sleep. Meanwhile, Sehun was asleep peacefully, on the other side. He slept as soon as the jet took off. His seat was only two arms length from Chanri's. They could still reach up for each other's hands.

It was only a two hours journey. Sehun woke up about thirty minutes before they landed. He closed his eyes and he covered his mouth with his hand. This was the reason why he'd rather using a bigger plane than his own jet – he had airsickness. His stomach became more sensitive with the motion of the airplane.

"Sehun? Are you ok?" Chanri asked worriedly. She noticed his pale face.

Sehun tried to smile and nodded. He didn't want to make her worry and crush her happiness. Chanri sensed something wrong with him, so she unbuckled her seatbelt and stood up. She went over to his seat.

"What's wrong? Your face look pale, Sehun." Chanri asked. She kneeled beside him. "You're not ok. Are you sick or something?"

Sehun shook his head. "I'm...fine." He could feel as if everything was on his throat, waiting to be thrown out. His head felt dizzy and spinning around. “Just a little dizzy, that’s all.”

"Are you having motion sickness?" Chanri guessed. Sehun didn't respond. "You are." She stood up and opened her bag on the small table in front of her seat. She was searching for something, taking out everything in it. After few seconds, she took out a small bag, containing all the pills and medicines she used to bring. "Take this. It will make the pain go away." She handed out a small round pill to him.

Sehun stared at the pill, hesitating to take.

"Sehun. I don't want you to get worse in there." Chanri's voice was persuasive and soft.

He sighed and took the pill. He drank it slowly.

"I don't know someone so powerful and strong like you can have airsickness." Chanri giggled.

"I'm not strong and that powerful, girlfriend. And if we take a bigger plane, I wouldn't suffer this." Sehun defended himself.

Chanri raised a brow. "Then why we're in this small jet of yours?"

"I want to impress you, as simple as that." Sehun smiled victoriously. He made Chanri blushed again. "Are you impressed?"

"Totally."

•••

As soon as they landed, they got into a black sedan car – very contrast with Sehun's car. It was actually the perfect car to be driven in the small town which had a few broken and bumpy roads. Sehun would be heartbroken if he drove his precious car around here.

The weather was perfect–very sunny and bright, and the town was unusually busy. There were many tourists from different countries coming in as they arrived. Sehun had never been there before but he quite amazed with its beautiful sceneries of mountains, beaches, and fresh air. It was completely different to the busy big cities, this small town was calmer that’s why it was the perfect place to take a time off from work and relaxing.

Chanri was so excited and nervous at the same time. She knew her family was waiting for her – and him – at her house. Although it was only for four days trip, it was enough than nothing at all. She was talking non-stop during the ride to her house. Chanri was telling him about her child life in there, the food, the traditions and also the other citizens.

Sehun was attentively listening to her words. He could see a big difference of Chanri when she was in her hometown and when she wasn't. Chanri was more free, cheerful, talkative and open in her hometown. Sehun wished she could stay like that when they had to go back.

The road became narrower when they almost reached the destination. The houses in there were very simple and comfortable enough to live in. There were many palm trees along the road as on the other side of the road was the beach. Chanri didn't miss telling him about how often her family played along the beach and enjoyed the sun.

"We're here." Chanri's voice was almost like a whisper.

The car stopped in front of a two stories house with white paint all over it. It was a medium size house with a small garden in front of the house.

Chanri got off first with her bag. The driver took out the luggages from the trunk. Sehun grabbed the luggages from the driver as Chanri rang the bell.

"Are you nervous?" Chanri glanced up.

Sehun took a deep breath and just smiled. "A little." He admitted. This was his first time ever being introduced as a boyfriend.

"Don't be. They will like you." Chanri clung her hand on his arm.

"Do they know...about me?"

Before Chanri could answer, the gate was opened automatically and a middle-age woman came out from the house.

"Chanri!"

Chanri entered the house, followed by Sehun. Chanri hugged her mother passionately. As soon as they broke off the hug, Chanri's mother noticed Sehun who stood awkwardly behind Chanri.

"Is this your..."

Chanri moved back to Sehun's side. There was a happy and sincere smile on her face. "Yes. He is my boyfriend, the one that I told you about."

"You didn't mention that he is incredibly handsome, Chanri." Her mother seemed astonished with Sehun. Sehun put down the luggage and reache out his right hand. "You must be Sehun."

Sehun smiled warmly. "I am, Mrs. Jung. It's a pleasure to meet you, Madam." He slightly bowed.

"Oh! He's so polite. Where did you find him, Chanri?" Her mother giggled.

"Mom." Chanri whined.

"Let me help you with that." Mrs. Jung pointed out to the luggages.

"Oh... No need, Mrs. Jung. I can bring them by myself." Sehun politely said.

"Come then." Chanri's mom went inside the house.

The house was like any normal house. There were living room, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, small garden and a garrage. Kitchen, living room, garden, garrage and a bathroom was on the first floor; bedrooms and two other bathrooms were on the second floor. It was very comfortable to live in and very home-like.

"You can put them in here." Chanri's mom pointed to the side of the couch in the living room. Sehun looked around the living room. There were several photo frames around the living room, a TV, and also some trophies and awards in the cabinet glass.

"Please, make yourself at home."

Sehun nodded and he moved to see the pictures one by one. He smiled seeing the photos. "I don't know you were once a ballerina."

"It was a long time ago. My mom forced me to join the ballerina club at school." Chanri told.

Sehun continued looking at the photos until when his phone ringing. He stared at his phone screen for a moment, not picking up the call. He wasn't sure if he would answer it or not. This wasn't the right time for answering her call – Sera's call. Ever since the incident at her engagement party, Sehun hadn’t had a chance to talk with her again. It wasn’t like he wanted to but he remembered that there was something that Sera wanted to tell about Changmin. What is it? Although it wasn’t his business at all but he was curious. I knew there is something up with this Changmin guy.

“Aren’t you going to answer it?” Chanri asked

Sehun pressed end call on his phone and shove it in his pocket. “No, it’s an unknown number.”

Why is she calling?



{A/N}

Here you go! Two chapters in one day! Happy reading everyone! 

xoxo