Twenty Two

Fall For You

The Jealousy

 

"Sir, there's a delivery for you." Jandi informed as Sehun passed by her. "I’ve put it on your desk, Sir."

Sehun furrowed his brows and asked nothing but entered the office. He stared at the brown paper bag on top of the table for a while. Who can it be from? Sehun was sure he didn't order anything and today wasn't a special day either. He looked closer and opened the bag.

What? Sehun took out two bottles of his favorite bubble tea and there was a small note on top of them.

I didn't know what made you sad last night but today is a new day so smile and cheer up.

Your girlfriend <3

Sehun found himself smiling like an idiot and suddenly feeling more relaxed. He didn't expect a surprise from her but she really did a good job making him felt better than ever. Sehun sat on his chair and pushed a button on the telephone.

"Sir?"

"Tell Chanri to come up." He commanded. How does she know my favorite drink?

A few minutes later, Chanri knocked on the door and let herself enter. Sehun stood up and walked towards her. They smiled at each other. With one swift motion, Sehun pulled her into his embrace and hugged her tightly. He buried his face between her neck and her shoulder and inhaled her scent. Chanri wrapped her arms around his waist and slightly tiptoed.

"Thank you for the bubble tea." Sehun said softly.

"You're welcome." Chanri smiled. She felt happy Sehun was back to his normal state again.

Sehun and Chanri sat down on the couch while drinking the bubble tea. They were staring at each other for a moment; no talking, no hugging, no touching – just looking into each other's eyes deeply.

"How do you know this is my favorite drink and flavor?" Sehun raised the bottle.

Chanri shrugged and gave him a playful smile. "It's not only you who can stalk me, Mr. CEO."

"Ah, I see." Sehun pursed her lips and nodded few times. "Is this a stalking game that we're playing? Because I'd rather discussing with you personally about our own interests and favorites."

Chanri leaned back to the couch. "We have work to do."

Sehun checked on his schedule on the phone. "I'm quite free for today and so are you, girlfriend." He winked.

"How do you know? Do you have my schedule?" Sehun shrugged as a reply. "That is called stalking, you know." Chanri crossed her hands.

"Technically, no. I'm the CEO here and I have the right to know your schedule."

Right. Chanri's mouth made an O shape but said nothing. "What do you want to discuss then?"

Sehun thought for a second. "What is your favorite color? Your favorite food and drink? Your hobby? What is your favorite place and restaurant? How many boy friends do you have? Name them one by one. Have some other boys ever confess their love to you? When do you want to get married and where? How many children do you want to have? Basically, I want to know everything about you from yourself."

Chanri's mouth fell. "That's a lot of questions."

"I still have tons." Sehun smiled innocently.

She took a deep breath. Here we go. "My favorite color is purple. I like sushi and I don't have specific drink as my favorite – I prefer water. My favorite place is my hometown and my favorite restaurant is any japanese restaurant."

Sehun tried to remember it on his head. "Next?"

"What's the question?"

"How many guy friends do you have?"

Chanri twitched her brows. "What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer it, please."

"I don't count. I have few during my school days but we barely talk with each other now." Chanri answered with confusion.

"Names?"

"Why do you want to know? You're not...gay, are you?"

Sehun raised a brow. "For Pete's sake, no. If I were gay, you wouldn't be my girlfriend. So, names?"

"I... I... Well, you can do your own research." Chanri hesitated. She hadn't had so many guy friends in the past either.

"Very well then." Sehun drank his bubble tea again. "Did one of them ever confess to you?"

"Sadly no. They were only good friends." Chanri admitted.

"Glad to hear that." Sehun smiled. "How many children do you want to have?"

Chanri looked stunned by the question. "What? Why? I haven't thought about it yet."

"Just asking."

Chanri shook her head. "My turn." She said excitedly. "I'd ask same questions as you."

"My favorite colors are black and white. I love meat and sushi, too, and bubble tea. My favorite place is wherever you are at." Sehun said. "I want to have three children and I want you to be the mother of my children."

Oh god! "We're still too young to have children." Chanri told.

"I can wait." Sehun smirked. "Can I ask you something?" He looked more serious and calm.

Chanri nodded.

"Do you really love me, Chanri?"

Chanri knew the answer. She didn't need to think twice because she had overthink about it last night. She was scared of losing him and her feeling she had was love. "I love you." She lowered her head; flushed and shy. She never spoke so bluntly like this in front of Sehun.

Sehun moved nearer to her and hugged her. "Thank you." He kissed her forehead. His heart felt lighter as he heard her said those three words. It was what he needed to hear from Chanri. Yet, he was still doubtful and apprehensive about his own feeling. Where did his heart belong to? With whom he wanted to stay?

•••

"Chanri! Hey!"

Chanri turned around and saw a man coming towards her. It was one of her co-workers in the company. She met him by accident on the way to work. He was a bright and cheerful man who smiled at everyone and greeted them like a happy-go-lucky young boy.

"Hello, Jiyoung." Chanri bowed to him. "What's wrong?"

Jiyoung shrugged. He was a complete opposite of Sehun. He seemed more carefree and simple compared to Mr. Oh. "Nothing. I just want to ask you if you are free tonight? I want to take you for a dinner, I know a great restaurant around here." He seemed cheerful and excited. “I mean, I know we don’t really talk much but I have been dying to get to know you and I just think this is the perfect time.”

Chanri bit her lips. She smiled awkwardly without saying anything. She wasn’t sure if she could go out with other guys besides her boyfriend or without his permission.

"She's not free tonight or tomorrow or any other days." Sehun showed up from Chanri's back.

Jiyoung was startled. He bowed a few times. "Mr. Oh."

Sehun narrowed his eyes which was full of possessiveness and jealousy. He pulled Chanri closer by her waist as if telling the younger man to back off. Jiyoung felt awkward and confused. "Chanri is your boss's girlfriend, in other words, she is my girlfriend."

"Oh!" Jiyoung looked at Chanri who mouthed I’m sorry to him. "I'm... I'm sorry. I don’t know that Chanri is your girlfriend and I definitely don't mean to steal her from you, Sir." Jiyoung looked scared and wrong. He took a step back.

Sehun still glared at him. "You should be. If you, or any other workers, made a move on her, you better start finding a new job elsewhere." He threatened and walked away from him.

Chanri mouthed sorry to Jiyoung again as she passed by him. "What was that for?!" Chanri looked pissed.

"What?"

"You shouldn't giving him a threat like that. He was just asking me for a dinner politely." Chanri emphasized the last word.

"I am a very possessive man, Chanri. I don't like you hanging out with other guys. If you want to hang out with them, you have to inform me first." He explained. “I even don’t like other guys talking with you asides from work related.”

"It doesn't matter, anyway. You'd still say no if I ask your permission first."

"That's the point, Miss Jung." Sehun smiled. "They better stay away from you if they don't want to lose their job."

"You're an over protective man."

"And are your boyfriend."



{A/N}

This chapter is short, I know. That's why I will be posting another one. 

I love reading your comments so don't forget to leave one and upvote! :)

P.S: I had a problem finding the right title for this one. lol

xoxo