Thirty Three

Fall For You

Fall For You

 

Three years later

“Phone, check. Wallet, check. Files, check. Keys…” Chanri looked around her. “Where are my keys?” She put down her belongings and searched around the apartment for her keys. “I’m doomed! I’m going to be late!” She found her keys under her bedside table. Then she rushed out from her apartment and drove to the office. I can’t be late again!

She stopped her car in the lobby and noticed a familiar car in front of her. I know that car…somewhere. She didn’t think further and got out from the car.

“Good morning, Mr. Tan! Can you…”

“I’ll be happy to park your car again, Ms. Jung.” Mr. Tan, the guard, smiled at Chanri.

“Thank you, thank you! You’re the best, Mr. Tan!” She ran towards the lift that was half-closed. “Hold it, please!” She saw a hand held the door and took a deep breath once she was inside the lift. She fixed her attire then pressed the 10th floor button. “Thank you” She half-bowed to the man beside her who held the door.

“For what?”

That voice. Chanri immediately looked up and surprised to see Sehun standing next to her. She couldn’t believe her own eyes right now. It has been three years since the last time she saw him. It wasn’t easy at first but once she got a new promising job, it became easier. She got another thing that keep her mind occupied. Chanri spent the last three years figuring out what she wanted and focused on her goals. So did Sehun. He was beyond happy to see Chanri after all these years.

“Just like the first time we met, huh?” Sehun chuckled. “It’s nice to see you, Chanri.”

Chanri blushed and smiled. “Nice to see you too, Sehun.”

“What time will you finish working?”

Chanri furrowed her brows. “Five, why?”

“Let’s have dinner together.” Sehun’s gaze was full of hope. “Please?”

Chanri smiled brightly and the lift door opened at her floor. “Yes.”

Sehun smiled back. “I’ll wait for you, then.” When the door was near closed, Sehun held it again. “Chanri!” Chanri turned around. “Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again.”



{A/N}

AAANNNDDD IT'S A WRAP GUYS! Sorry if the last chapter is super short. I purposedly made them meet like the first time they met (chapter two) :) 

I would like to apologize if this story takes super long to be updated and finished. I also want to thank everyone of you for supporting me and waiting for my updates! No words can describe how thankful I am for you guys! Thank you for subscribing, upvoting, and leaving nice comments. :) The last sentence is a lyric of Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade (it's a nice song!). 

Feel free to check out my other stories and also my newest story (link)

See you in my next story everyone! ;D