Chapter 30

The Old & The New

Yoona slowly opened her eyes. Her forehead was hurting a little because of the stitches. Her lower jaw was aching a little. Jessica could really punch. But she couldn’t move her left arm. She glanced to her side. Her lips turned into a quick smile. Jessica was sleeping with her arms overlapping with her left arm.

She gently caressed Jessica’s hair which prompted Jessica to stir in her sleep. The older lady slowly opened her eyes and met with Yoona’s deer-shaped eyes. She sprang up immediately in her seat and leaned closer.

“Yoona!”

Her eyes were concerned. Yoona could see the intensity of Jessica’s concerned eyes and she felt guilty for pulling that prank on her.

“I’m sorry.”

“Huh?”

“I pulled such a nasty prank on you. I must have scared you to death.”

“If you’re not my lover, I’d kill you for sure.”

Yoona stuck her tongue out but Jessica just pulled her closer. She hugged the younger lady tightly; tears started trickling down her cheeks and Yoona could feel the wetness on her shoulders. She gently pulled Jessica away from her and was alarmed at the amount of tears b in her girlfriend’s eyes. Yoona softened her gaze and then kissed her older girlfriend on her lips.

“I’m sorry. I know it’s my bad.”

“I don’t care about that anymore. I’m just glad that you’re here; you’re alive. That’s all that matters to me now.”

Jessica realized how much she needs Yoona in her life. She made a promise to herself that she’d never let Yoona’s hand go. That girl belonged to her. Yoona winced slightly and Jessica pulled her away. The younger girl was scrunching her eyes.

“Does it still hurt?”

“Yes, surprisingly it does. You could really punch.”

“I have no idea where I got the strength from. I was scared to death.”

Yoona bit her lower lip and stuck her tip of the tongue out. Jessica rolled her eyes but leaned closer to kiss Yoona’s forehead gently.

“You better lie down.”

“Where are you going?”

“I’m not going anywhere. I’ll stay here with you.”

“But I’m hungry.”

Jessica looked at her girlfriend before grabbing her purse. She kissed her again.

“Wait here, I’ll go to the cafeteria.”

“Okay!”

“You stay here and be a good girl.”

“Why are you treating me like a 5 year old kid?”

“I think you are; to a certain extent.”

Yoona pouted her lips as Jessica chuckled while leaving her girlfriend behind. Yoona was always so cute that way.

-

Meanwhile the rest of the girls were at the cafeteria. Yuri was fast asleep; she was sleeping sitting up; Tiffany was watching her. Soo Young and Hyoyeon were busily eating with Taeyeon staring at them; wondering if this couple was actually humans or glutton monsters. Krystal and Amber were putting their heads on the table; both were exhausted staying up the whole night.  Just then Jessica appeared in front of them; all the girls except for Yuri looked up.

“Hey Sica!”

Taeyeon was glad to see Jessica smiling.

“Is Yoona awake?”

“How do you know?”

“You’re smiling like a fool.”

“Thanks Taeyeon. You’re the nicest boss in the whole world.”

“Oh come on, your sarcastic remarks are absolutely needed in this world.”

“Sica, is Yoona alright?”

Jessica turned to her left; Tiffany was wheeling herself up to her. Jessica didn’t answer her; instead she pulled her ex-girlfriend closer and hugged her tightly.

“Thanks Tiffany.”

“Huh?”

“Thank you for believing that Yoona’s still alive.”

Tiffany smiled. She caressed Jessica’s back gently.

“You deserve happiness just like anyone else.”

“You too, Tiffany.”

“I’ve already did.”

Tiffany turned to Yuri who was finally awake. She looked tired but managed a soft smile when she saw Jessica and Tiffany smiling at her.  Jessica let go of Tiffany and went up to Yuri. She put her hand out and Yuri took it immediately.

“Tiffany’s all yours now.”

Jessica spoke softly. Yuri nodded.

“I promise you. I’ll take good care of Yoona.”

“I’m sure you will. I’ll look after Tiffany.”

“You’re already doing a good job.”

Yuri smiled widely. But she wanted to do something. She asked for Jessica’s permission.

“Can I get your permission on something that I’d love to do with Yoona?”

“What is it?”

“Can I have a day with Yoona when she’s recovered?”

Jessica looked at her warily; Tiffany was surprised as well.

“Don’t get me wrong. I just wanted to spend a day with Yoona. I have so many things to tell her. Don’t worry, I’ll return her back to you.”

“Okay, then if that’s the case, can I take Tiffany out?”

Yuri smiled and nodded.

“Just return her to me after that.”

The two ladies laughed.

-

Yoona recovered quickly and she was able to discharge the next day. She was eager to leave because the hospital food was killing her appetite. She hated it so much. She was expecting Jessica but was surprised when she saw Yuri instead.

“Yuri?”

“Ready to go?”

Yoona looked over her shoulder and straight at the door. Nobody else was there.

“Who are you looking for?”

“You’re picking me up?”

“Yeah?”

“Where’s Jessica?”

Yuri smiled. She didn’t say anything and just grabbed Yoona’s bag. She then pulled Yoona’s hand and held on tightly.

“I’m bringing you home and there’s some place I wanted to go. I was wondering if you would come along with me.”

“Huh? Does Jessica know?”

“Don’t worry; I asked her permission.”

“You what?”

“Can you stop asking me so many questions and walk along with me?”

“You’re going to kidnap me. And Jessica will kill me if she doesn’t find me here.”

“She’s with Tiffany. I’ll return you to her at the of midnight.”

“...........................”

“What?”

“Am I Cinderella or something?”

“Since when you become so talkative?”

“Answer me!”

“Just shut up and move.”

Yuri walked away and Yoona followed from behind. She was still complaining and whining much to Yuri’s chagrin. She didn’t remember Yoona being so chatty.

“Maybe the chair caused damage to your brain.”

“What?”

“You talk too much!”

“It’s better than to think I’m dead or something!”

“Okay, fine. You win. I’ll let you talk in the car all you want.”

“Where are we going??”

“You’ll know when we reach there.”

Yuri her radio loudly.

-

“Sica, what are you doing?”

Tiffany was surprised to find Jessica in the kitchen. Her girlfriend has never entered the kitchen when they were together. It was more of Tiffany doing the cooking.

“I’m making us lunch.”

Tiffany was staring at Jessica.

“You cook?”

“Yes, why are you so surprised?”

“You didn’t cook for me when we were together.”

Jessica smiled as she stirred the chicken soup. She took a sip and was satisfied with the taste. She scooped a little and went over to Tiffany. Tiffany took a sip and her eyes grew really large.

“How does it taste?”

“It’s good. Where do you learn to cook?”

“I watched Yoona cook before. She taught me.”

Tiffany’s eye-smiles were prominent on her face. She knew Jessica has changed so much since Yoona came into her life. She learnt how to be a good girlfriend for some reason.

“You love Yoona so much.”

Jessica smiled and nodded.

“I’m so glad you’ve found someone who could love you better than me.”

Jessica stopped stirring and slowly turned to look at Tiffany. She could have sworn that her ex girlfriend might be jealous over Yoona but instead, she saw the sincerity in Tiffany’s smile that she had to hug the lady tightly.

“You’re different from Yoona. I fell in love with you because of you. I fell in love with Yoona because it’s her. I don’t compare. The two of you have your own distinctive charms. I’m pretty sure you agree with me that you love Yuri because of her not because she’s similar to me, right?”

Tiffany nodded.

“I love you so much, Jessica. I’ve never stopped.  But what Yuri had done for me, I couldn’t deny her love either. Maybe our destinies were meant to be switched.”

“Yes, I agree with you but please don’t think that I’d love you any lesser. I love you the same; it’s just that Yoona took my heart away and I couldn’t take it back anymore.”

“Well, that’s why you’re learning to be a good wife.”

“What?”

“You cook, Jessica. You hate to cook so much!”

“Hey, I used to cook for you!”

“Ramen is not considered! You’re cooking chicken soup for her!”

“Why do I have this feeling that my ex-girlfriend is jealous?”

“No, I’m not!”

“Darling, I bedded you so many times before. Your jealousy is something stuck on my mind for the longest time.”

“Don’t say it that way! It sounds crude!”

“I’ve seen you like a million times!”

“Jessica!  Just carry on with your chicken. I’ll clean out the living room!”

Jessica chuckled when she saw how red Tiffany face was.  Tiffany wheeled herself out in the living room as quickly as she could with Jessica following her. She continued to harass the poor lady.

“Tiffany, you’re so cute!”

“Shut up!”

Jessica was happier this way.

-

“ICE CREAM!”

“Hey, relax! You’ve just recovered!”

Yuri was struggling to remove her safety belt while her dorky ex-girlfriend was already let herself loose. She quickly ran out from the car and ran after Yoona. The lady turned child-like and jumped up and down.

“Can you please?!”

“I want strawberry and chocolate!”

“Yes, Yoona.  I know what you like but can you please settle down? You’re like what? 24 years old for god sake!”

“I miss this place, Yuri! We used to come here all the time!”

Yuri brought Yoona to their favourite hangout during their dating days. The ice cream was home-made and Yoona declared that it had the best ice cream in the world. But after the break up, both ladies hardly come anymore. Yuri quickly ordered just to get Yoona settle down and even before she could sit down, Yoona grabbed her ice cream.

“YA!”

“Oh my god! I miss it so much!”

Yoona went berserk the moment she took one bite of her ice cream. They sat at the same place they used to sit; Yoona on the left and Yuri were on the right. The ice cream parlour was facing the Hans River. Yuri’s ice cream was slowly melting; the lady was concentrated at Yoona instead.

“Why aren’t you eating your ice cream? It’s melting!”

Yuri chuckled before she took a bite.

“Yoona, you remember this place?”

“Of course I do. We used to come here a lot of times.”

“You only love to eat the ice cream from this parlour. You were so choosy with your ice cream choices.”

Yoona smiled as she reminisced about the past.  She remembered how much the two of them loved this place so much. Even after a huge quarrel, all they had to do was to buy ice cream from this parlour and both of them were immediately simmered down. Well, Yuri used to buy it a lot since she preferred to apologize even if it wasn’t her fault.

“Yoona, I feel blessed.”

“Hmm?”

“I’m blessed to have the chance to love you but I blew it somehow.”

Yoona smiled.

“You didn’t blow it. We are just not fated to be together.”

“But I was the one who broke your heart.”

“Yuri..”

“And when I thought you could have died in the plane crash, my world turned upside down. I thought I’ve lost the chance to tell you the truth.”

Yoona turned to look at Yuri.

“What truth, Yuri?”

“The truth of my heart and how I felt towards you – I still love you. I’ve never thrown you away; I just keep my love buried deep in my heart. So when Soo Young came rushing to us and told us about your flight, my heart sank to the deepest and I wished it was just a nightmare.”

Yoona was surprised at Yuri’s confession.

“I wished I could rewind the time itself. I kept telling myself that I didn’t have the right to tell you that I still love you.”

“Yuri...”

“I’m not asking for us to return back to where we used to be. I just wanted to be your friend.  In fact, I just want you and Jessica to be friends with me and Tiffany. I mean, we are related in one way or another.”

“Aren’t we friends now?”

Yuri bit her lower lip.

“I wanted a little bit more than just friends but less than lovers.”

Yoona put her spoon away and turned to face Yuri. Yuri’s tears were b in her eyes. Yoona wiped them away. She understood what Yuri meant. She pulled her ex girlfriend closer and hugged her tightly. Yuri responded by gripping Yoona in her embrace.

“Don’t you think I’m blessed in many different ways?”

Yuri pulled away and looked at Yoona.

“I’m blessed to be alive and still here to share this beautiful sunny day with you at our favourite ice cream parlour. I’m still here, staring at you and hugging you just like how we used to. I’ve never thrown you away; you’re always lingering on my mind. So don’t ever think that you’re not special anymore. You’re special in your own ways. You still hold a special place in my heart because I loved you sincerely.”

Yuri was moved to tears. She started crying. Yoona wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead gently.

“There’s no one else who could understand like how you did. Jessica has her own ways and honestly, I missed the way you took care of me. But now, you have a responsibility to take care of. Tiffany unnie needs you. She’s relying on you.”

“Yoona, Tiffany’s different from you.”

“I know but Tiffany loves you too. She finally realizes how much you mean to her.”

“Don’t worry, Yoona. I’ll take good care of her. Even if one day she’s unable to get up anymore, I’ll still stay by her side.”

Yoona smiled widely.

“Then let’s promise each other that we would take good care of our other halves and keep a look out for each other.”

Yuri grinned and nodded. She was about to take a bite on her ice cream when suddenly a monkey appeared out of nowhere and stole her cone.

“What the heck.”

Yoona was stunned and she couldn’t escape either. Another monkey came to steal hers as well. The two monkeys made noises before escaping.

“HEY! GIVE US OUR ICE CREAM BACK!”

The two ladies chased after the monkeys. One of them was actually edging them further by sticking its tongue out.

“WHY YOU MONKEY! COME BACK HERE!”

It was so chaotic. Only such things could happen to the dorky ex-girlfriends.

-

“What the hell happened to the two of you?”

Yuri and Yoona returned; looking dishevelled and messy. Yoona’s hair was in a mess and some of Yuri’s blouse buttons were missing.  Jessica and Tiffany were in dismay.

“We ran after thieves.”

“WHAT? ARE YOU TWO GIRLS OKAY?!”

Jessica was stunned. Yoona had just discharged from the hospital and she was already in trouble.

“What did they steal? Did you manage to catch up with them? Did you go to the police?”

Tiffany grabbed Yuri’s hand.

“Police? They won’t entertain such thieves.”

Yuri answered before going in followed by Yoona. Both of them slumped onto the sofa. Jessica and Tiffany sat on each side; still staring at them with concerned.

“Why wouldn’t they entertain?”

Jessica asked.

“We chased after monkeys.”

Yoona answered blatantly. Tiffany and Jessica were still staring at them.

“Why are you staring at us for?”

“Let me get this straight. You ran after monkeys because they stole something from you?”

“They stole our ice cream cones!”

Yuri exclaimed.  Tiffany was already rolling her eyes and Jessica was speechless.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU RAN AFTER MONKEYS WHO STOLE YOUR ICE CREAM CONES?!”

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! THAT’S THE BEST ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD!”

“YOU COULD HAVE JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE!”

Yuri and Yoona stared at each other. Why didn’t they think of that?

“Oh well, we lost them anyway.”

“YEAH! They cheated. They climbed up the trees.”

“They’re monkeys. What do you expect?”

“They stuck their tongues out at us!”

“Baby, they’re monkeys. They can do anything they like. They could even stick their butts out.”

“I know but we felt like we’ve been robbed. That’s the best ice-cream in the whole world!”

Jessica and Tiffany turned to each other before congratulating each other.

“Congratulations, Tiffany. You have a whacko girlfriend.”

“Same to you, Jessica. We have dorks as our partners.”

“HEY!”

The two dorks rebelled.

-

9 months later

Seohyun was pushing her trolley as she stacked up her luggage on it. She was moving out from the departure hall when she heard a scream.  Someone was screaming her name.

“SEOHYUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!”

Seohyun looked up and a wide smile was plastered on her face. She has just returned from US and someone picked her up at the airport. Well, it was noisy as usual.

“Can you stop screaming her name like that?”

“Are you jealous, baby?”

“Shut up!”

Seohyun chuckled when she saw a couple bickering over her. She went in between them. She hugged one of them tightly.

“Hi Sica unnie!”

Jessica smiled widely as she wrapped her arms around Seohyun tightly.

“Hey! I greeted you first!”

“You screamed my name for the whole world to hear. People are staring at me!”

“I miss you! Is this what I get for missing you so much?”

“Excuse me, your girlfriend is right in front of you!”

“Yes and she’s hugging you instead of me. I don’t think she cares anymore.”

“You’re such a kid, Im Yoona.”

“Whatever, baby! She hugged you first!”

Yoona was pouting her lips as Seohyun and Jessica laughed. Seohyun removed her arms from Jessica and then pulled Yoona in. She hugged the girl tightly.

“What are you talking about? Why are you jealous of your own girlfriend?”

“I don’t care. Next time, you hug me first.”

“Alright, alright. I’m hugging you now.”

Yoona smiled.

“Welcome home, Seohyun.”

“Yeah, it’s good to be back.”

The three ladies were too busy to realize a guy was standing behind them. Jessica happened to turn and was surprised to see him staring at them with a million question marks on his head. Well, Jessica was imagining that.

“Seohyun, did you forget someone?”

Jessica was tapping on Seohyun’s shoulders while her eyes were still at the handsome tall guy.

“Oh! I forgot!”

Seohyun turned and sheepishly went up to the mystery guy; hooking arm with him and pulling him closer to the girls. Yoona was frowning away.

“This is my boyfriend, Shim Changmin.”

“Hi?”

Jessica greeted him immediately while Yoona was eyeing him from head to toe. Changmin was feeling restless.

“Yoona, stop doing that!”

“What!?”

“Why are you staring at my boyfriend for?”

“Is this the guy you mentioned in your email?”

“Yes, he’s my business partner.”

Yoona nodded before jumping on him. Changmin almost fell.

“HI! I’m Yoona!”

“Ah, hello.”

“Welcome to Korea! I’m so glad that you can make it this time!”

“Oh, we decided to take a break together.”

“Awesome! Now let’s go! I’ll push your trolley!”

“Err, it’s okay. I can do it.”

“YA, you’re the guests. Don’t worry, I’m really strong!”

“But it’s heavy.”

“I could carry you, if you don’t believe me.”

“Huh? No, okay. I believe you.”

“You’re Seohyun’s boyfriend. We must treat you well.”

Yoona was exceptionally friendly and Changmin was feeling awkward. Jessica shook her head and Seohyun was speechless.

“What’s wrong with your girlfriend, Sica unnie?”

“The wedding is making her jittery.”

“Ah, she’s stressed out?”

“Yeah, she is. I hope Changmin wouldn’t freak out.”

“Don’t worry, I’ve already warned him about Yoona and Hyoyeon unnie.”

“That’s a good choice. Let’s go before Yoona drives your boyfriend crazier.”

The two ladies were walking behind Yoona and the helpless Changmin.

-

“YURI UNNIE!”

Yuri jumped on the spot. Krystal would still get onto her nerves and the younger lady was clearly enjoying it.

“Stop screaming like that!”

Krystal grinned widely. She sat beside Yuri and Amber went straight into the kitchen. They were preparing for the upcoming wedding. Yuri had butterflies in her stomach. The wedding was tomorrow.

“Are you getting ready?”

“I did. I prepared them like 3 months ago.”

Krystal’s mouth dropped to the floor.

“What?”

“If you’ve prepared since 3 months ago, why are you still feeling wiggly?”

“It’s an important day. Of course, you’ll feel nervous!”

“It’s a wedding. All you need to say is “I DO” What’s so difficult about that?”

“Wait till you and Amber get married!”

“We’re never getting married.”

“You’re going to cohabit?”

“We’re both ladies. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

Yuri stared at her. Krystal made sense.

“Yuri unnie, you’ll be spectacular tomorrow. Just don’t say the wrong name.”

“SHUT UP!”

Krystal was laughing at Yuri.

“Krystal, stop disturbing her.”

Tiffany spoke up; Amber was pushing her wheelchair out.

“She’s so fun to tease!”

“I’ll tell your sister!”

Krystal rolled her eyes at Yuri. Just then, Soo Young and Hyoyeon appeared at their doorstep. Soo Young was carrying a huge cake and Hyoyeon struggled with her bottles of wine. Yuri, Amber and Krystal looked on.

“Do you mind?”

Amber and Yuri ran forward.

“You didn’t ask.”

“You could use a little initiative!”

“You look okay to us.”

“Shut up and just carry the cake in.”

Amber took the cake while Yuri helped Hyoyeon with the wine bottles. Krystal was sitting like a boss. The only person who could make her work was her sister.

Shortly, someone appeared at the door.

“WE’RE HERE!”

Soo Young almost fell. She was the last person to get in and that person in question was screaming just behind her ears. She quickly turned to find her big boss; smiling at her.  Soo Young couldn’t scold her so she just rolled her eyes.

“Soo Young, meet my wife!”

Soo Young turned immediately. Next to her dorky boss was a lady of the same height as Taeyeon. She smiled sweetly.

“Hi, I’m Sunny.”

“Ah, Miss Sunny, finally we get to meet. I’m Soo Young, Jessica’s assistant.”

“Ah, pleased to meet you too.”

Soo Young nudged her big boss.

“What?”

“Nice catch.”

“She’s mine!”

“I’m not least interested, you know?”

“You said nice catch!”

“I meant you really have a pretty girlfriend! That’s all!”

“Oh. SHE IS STILL MINE!”

Soo Young gave up. Taeyeon was a nutcase after knowing her better. The ladies gathered around; Krystal finally lent a hand to help Yuri. Well, she never failed to terrorize the poor lady. Just then, Yoona appeared at the front door with luggage and a guy who looked completely lost.

Yuri stood at the door with Krystal. Both of them stared at her.

“Are you cheating on Jessica again?”

“What? No!”

“Yoona unnie, you left with Jessica unnie and you returned with a guy!”

“I helped him with the luggage! He’s Seohyun’s boyfriend!”

“Ohhh~”

Yoona rolled her eyes and dumped one of the bags on Yuri and Changmin was amused. His smile was awkward when he realized he was the only guy in the house.

“Err, am I the only guy, Yoona-shi?”

“Yeah, but don’t worry, you’ll be fine. All of them are lesbians.”

Changmin nodded and the rest of the girls acknowledged his presence but went off to do their own stuff. They weren’t really interested in him but thankfully Seohyun saved him.

“Are you okay?”

“You just need to stay beside me. I’ll feel safe.”

Seohyun grinned and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Yoona saw it. She flinched.

“Jealous much?”

Soo Young suddenly asked.

“No, it just feels weird.”

“You dumped her.”

“No, she dumped me first.”

“Well, you broke her heart.”

“Shut up. I found my life.”

“Yes, Jessica Jung is your life now. You’re going to marry her tomorrow. Are you feeling nervous?”

“I’ve never felt so nervous in my whole entire life. But Jessica seems cool.”

Yoona gestured at her future wife who was chatting away with Changmin and Seohyun.

“She’s an experienced sales manager. She won’t show her nervousness but her insides are full of knotted steels.”

“Well, at least I’m not as nerve wrecking as Dr Kwon.”

Yoona was watching Yuri fumbled and stumbled over things. Krystal was laughing at her all the time and Tiffany had to help a couple of times.

“Is she okay?”

“When Yuri’s nervous, she will get even worse than this.”

“Yeah, I know that. But I cannot believe you’re getting married.”

“Why not? I’m not the marriage material?”

“Well, I never thought you’re seriously going to settle down with Jessica. I mean, I thought staying together would be enough for you.”

“It was enough for her. She thought it was already good that we’re staying together but I wanted more than just being partners. I want her to know that I want to spend my whole lifetime with her. But it was Yuri’s idea actually.”

“Yuri?”

“She wanted to marry Tiffany.”

“So she talked to you into it?”

“Nah, we both share the same sentiment. We have always wanted to settle down once we meet the right one. Apparently, we both were not fated. So when she told me she wanted to marry Tiffany, I started to think of Jessica.”

“Does Jessica know about this?”

“No, I didn’t really tell her the reason. But I will when I make my vows to her tomorrow.”

“You’re such a romantic . Luckily Hyoyeon is not the kind who will fall for all these.”

“Don’t be an idiot. Every woman deserves a beautiful romance. Hyoyeon unnie doesn’t say much because she’s laidback. But I’m sure if you do something out of the norm, she will be equally touched too.”

“I’m not sure about marriage.”

“Think about it. It is about time you cement this solid relationship you’re having with Hyoyeon unnie.”

“Hyoyeon will hit me first before saying yes.”

Yoona laughed before turning to Yuri. It was so obvious Yuri was nervous. She pulled Yuri over. The lady almost fumbled.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“I don’t know. Have we ordered the cakes?”

“Yes, we did. We have prepared everything. We went through together last night, remember?”

“My hands are sweaty.”

“I’m going to die tomorrow!”

“Wow, you’re cursing yourself on your wedding day.”

“Shut up, Soo Young!”

“Kwon Yuri, just relax. You’ll be fine. Tiffany will marry you tomorrow.”

Soo Young tried to calm her down but it did otherwise.

“What if she doesn’t?!”

“....................”

“Okay, just chill. You need to drink.”

“NO! I wont wake up tomorrow!”

“Just one can.”

“Are you sure about this, Yoona?”

Soo Young and Yoona looked at each other.

“Yes, we’re sure.”

And Yuri drank.  Well, she drank alright but it was not just one can. It was can after can.

-

The next morning...


“YURI!”

“YA! KWON YURI! WAKE UP!”

“WHOSE BRIGHT IDEA WHO ASKED HER TO DRINK YESTERDAY?!”

“I ONLY GAVE HER ONE CAN!”

“I’ll kick her door open.”

“Are you sure, Changmin oppa? I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“Don’t worry, baby. I’m strong.”

Changmin kicked and he was damn right. The door opened. Yuri was lying in the middle of the cans around her.

“Oh my god! How much did she drink?!”

“No time to ask! Quick, wake her up! Im Yoona, you go get ready!”

“The wedding outfits are with her! I don’t know where she put them!”

“Find in the cupboard!”

“ARGHHHHH! SHE’S !”

“OPPA CLOSE YOUR EYES!”

“YA! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!”

That morning was chaos.

-