Confusing Teen

As One Loving Ice Cream

 

 

 

“Just do the things that will make you happy and don’t  try to live what they want you to be just to make them happy. Happiness can exist only in acceptance.” Kim’s voice keep on echoing at Pie’s ears and her lovely smiles flashing at Pie’s mind. Pie sit down on the couch in their apartments living room. Pre occupied. Thinking deeply.

 

 

 

“Kiyaaaaaaaaaa!” Pie sigh.

 

 

 

She covers her eyes with her both hand and lean backwards the couch. “What is this Kim?” Pie feeling so confused. Keep on thinking on what’s happening then she remembers to do something. She gets her phone to her pocket and connects it to wi-fi and start typing.

 

 

 

www.wikihow.com hit search.

 

 

 

While the site is buffering she look up and still confused with what’s happening. “Ugh! This is so hard.” Pie almost teary.

 

 

 

She began typing..

 

 

 

How to know if you’re a tomboy after typing she hit search.

 

 

Pie gulps and hesitates to read the page she locked her phone and put it down in the couch. “Heeeeiiii” Pie said messing her hair and decided to read the result.

 

 

 

1 .See if you're daring to take risks. Most tomboys love taking risks and are usually never humiliated when doing goofy things.

 

 

 

 

Am I daring to take the risk? Pie thinking deeply after thinking for the answer she pout her lips and shake her head. “No I’m not.” She said then proceeds to next sign.

 

 

 

 

2. Think about what kind of clothes appeal to you. If you tend to like more plain, uni and comfortable clothes over frilly and girly ones and often find yourself complaining about clothes made for girls, you might very well be a tomboy.

 

 

 

 

 

Pie reading it repeatedly and think again. She put her hands on her chin. “Hmm. It’s a no again.” Sigh of a relief comes out on Pie’s lungs then proceeds.

 

 

 

 

3. Try out different rough sports.

4. Listen to different types of music.

5. Play video games.

6. See if you are comfortable around guys.

 

 

 

 

All of them are No!! Then what I am?? Pie talking to herself.  “What exactly I am?” Pie asked herself confused then she locked her phone and put it down on the couch.

 

 

 

 

We've come too far to give up who we are
So let's raise the bar and our cups to the stars

She's up all night 'til the sun
I'm up all night to get some
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get lucky

We're up all night 'til the sun
We're up all night to get some
We're up all night for good fun
We're up all night to get lucky

 

 

Get lucky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2MrP9KGrq4 (Chorus)*Pie’s caller alert tone*

 

 

 

P’Boy calling..

 

 

 

Pie’s deep exhales before she answer.

 

 

*Phone conversation*

 

 

Pie : Hello?

 

 

P’Boy: Hello Pie? Still mad at me?

 

 

Pie : Crazy! I’m not mad. *Pie forces to smile*

 

 

P’Boy : What’s with your voice? You sound weary.

 

 

Pie: It’s nothing.

 

 

P’Boy : C’mon Pie. You can tell me. I know there’s something bothering you. Is it about P’Mike?

 

 

 

Pie : Yeah! There is P’Boy  Pie thinking *Silence*

 

 

 

Pie: When did you realize that you’re a tootsie?

 

 

 

P’Boy : What a weird question. We’re together for almost 4 years. Why were you asking me like that just now?

 

 

 

Pie : Please P’ I’m serious just answer me. *With a cold tone*

 

 

 

P’Boy : Okay Fine! When I’m not enjoying with my toy cars anymore and I find happiness playing with Barbie. *Boy giggles*

 

 

 

 

Pie : Ah. Really? That’s it?

 

 

 

 

P’Boy : Yes that’s it. Why?

 

 

 

 

Pie : Nothing. Uhm err. When did you realize that you’re attracted with same gender as you?

 

 

 

 

P’Boy : You’re Weird today! Really!

 

 

 

 

Pie : Just answer me.

 

 

 

 

P’Boy : Uhm. When I’m with a man I feel so damn happy. I like it when man touches my hand my heart beating so fast. And whatever they do I find it cute even if it’s a nonsense act.   

 

 

 

 

While P’Boy saying that her memories with Kim keeps on flashing back. Kim holds her hand, kiss her hand, laugh to Kim’s silly jokes and even her heart beating so damn fast whenever Kim is around. Pie closes her eyes and holds her heart.

 

 

 

Pie : P’ If I happen to like someone. Is that okay?

 

 

 

 

P’Boy: Of course. It’s your choice Pie.

 

 

 

 

Pie : If she’s a girl?

 

 

 

 

P’Boy : Who is it Pie?  

 

 

 

Pie : I’ll tell you if I’m sure about my feelings. I really don’t know Boy I just met her, but my heart behaving so weird. I’m so damn happy with I’m with her. *Pie burst her tears*

 

 

 

P’Boy : Hey? Are you crying? Shh. It’s okay little sister. Are you worried?

 

 

 

Pie : Yes I am.  *Sobs*

 

 

 

P’Boy : About what?

 

 

 

Pie : In everything. I don’t know how to react; it is my first time to feel like this.  I’m afraid Boy.

 

 

 

P’Boy : With other peoples’ eyes?

 

 

 

Pie : Uhhum. *Pie nodded*

 

 

 

P’Boy : We can't do about what other people say to us. As long as you two understand each other it’s okay. Don’t worry about others they don’t know what is real happening. If you let other people involve you’ll never feel the real happiness. Just follow what you desire Pie, it’s your choice not ours. The purpose of our liee is to be happy. It’s okay Pie.

 

 

 

Pie : *Sobs* Okay thanks P’.

 

 

 

Hang up.

 

 

 

Tiidong! ~ *Pie’s message alert tone*

 

 

 

Message body:

 

You owe me two. Accompany me tomorrow were going somewhere. Good Night Pie.

 

Sender : Kim

*******************

 

 

 

Pie typing..

 

Okay. See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

 

Sent!~

 

 

 

It’s okay. I’m okay. Everything is going to be alright when I’m with you Kim. Pie smiling wiping her tears.