I found HER not HIM

As One Loving Ice Cream

 

*Pie’s apartment*

 

“Ugh!! Help me. This is so heavy!!” Kim exhausted carrying all the bags they just bought from supermarket.

 

 

“Ehh??! This poor skinny boy!” Pie teases Kim and helps her. “Here! Let me help you.” Pie offers a hand to Kim.

 

 

“Wooa! Thank God! I feel like dying!!” Kim gasping. “Where am I going to put this?” Kim ask.

 

 

“Just put on that table near the kitchen.” Pie pointing direction.

 

 

Kim placed all the goods at the table and put it outside the plastic bag one by one. “Hey! Pie?! Where’s your apron.” She asks Pie.

 

 

“So you’re cooking for real??” Pie asks Kim while searching for the apron.

 

 

“Yes! Don’t you like it? I’ll teach you. If you want to.“ Kim smile at Pie widely. Pie hand over the apron.

 

 

Why he keep on smiling? Like he had no problems at all. Pie’s thinking.

 

 

Kim put the apron on and starts on her cooking. “I’ll help you. What can I do?” Pie offers. “Oh! Yeah?! Good idea. Peel this carrot for me.” She said to Pie.

 

 

Pie get a knife and start peeling the carrot.

 

 

“Ouch!” Pie cuts her finger. “Oiii. It hurts!” Pie blowing at her injured finger.

 

 

 Kim worriedly run to Pie. As reflex, she holds Pie’s hand put it into and the blood on it.

 

30%

60%

90%

100%  Pie’s mind buffering didn’t get the idea why Kim her blood.

 

 

Pie hit Kim’s head.

 

 

“Ouch! What was that?!” Kim asked holding her head.

 

 

“What are you doing?!!” Pie ask still didn’t get the idea. “Are you a vampire!?” Pie said to Kim and blowing her finger.

 

 

“Aww.. I’m sorry Pie. It’s just my reflex.” Kim explaining. “ My mom always tells me if I got cut on my finger. Just it up to stop the bleeding.” She added.

 

 

“Crazy!! Is this yours?” Pie asking didn’t know how react.

 

 

“I’m just worried! Sorry. Don’t get me wrong.” Kim said with her puppy face.

 

 

 

Reflex? Worried? or whatever it is. It help though, he’s right it stops from bleeding. And please stop that cute facial expression of yours! Ppdam! Ppdam! I feel it again my heartbeats so crazy like it’s going to explode. What is this feeling? Tell me Kim what exactly this feeling? Pie’s thinking.

 

 

“Ehh? Forget it. It’s okay.” Pie said smiling. “I’m sorry if I hit your head. I’m shocked! It was my reflex too.” Pie wink at Kim and both of them laugh.

 

 

“Just leave those carrots. I’ll do it, just watch me so that next time you know what to do.” Kim smiled at Pie again.

 

 

That smile. Please wear that every day. Pie said to herself staring at Kim.

 

 

Kim removes her apron and went at the back of Pie. “Wear this. You might stain your clothes.” Kim said to Pie almost whispering in her ears while tying the apron in her back. Pie can’t do anything but let Kim to tie her apron.

 

 

Why am I letting him to do this? I can stop him whenever I want to but my body won’t do it. What exactly is this? I don’t get it. Pie’s thinking.

 

 

“Sauté first the garlic first when you see its turning golden brown, put the onion followed by meat KASJDHGKASJHGWIOEGASJKDGHASKDGHASKJDGHASJKDGH” Kim explaining to Pie and Pie looking at her seriously.

 

 

He’s so handsome. But it’s kinda weird his voice is to girly for a boy. Pie staring at Kim wondering.

 

 

“Hey. Pie?! Do you get it?” Kim looking at Pie.

 

 

“Uhh! Y-Yes! Y-es! I get it.” Pie avoid at Kim’s eyes.

 

 

“Take your seat and I just deliver it to you when it’s done.” Kim said to Pie.

 

 

Pie sit down on the dining area. Kim followed with the food, she place the food in the table and sit in front of Pie. Kim hand the spoon and fork to Pie and Pie taste it.

 

 

“How is it?” Kim asking Pie raising her eye brows.

 

 

“Uhmm. It’s delicious.” Pie answer smiling.

 

 

“Kim?” Pie called Kim.

 

 

“Hmm?” Kim answered.

 

 

“Uhm. Err.. Why wer.. “ Pie hesitant to ask.

 

 

“Come on. What is it Pie?” Kim ask. “It’s okay, ask whatever you want. I’ll answer as long as I can.” She added smiling.

 

 

“You're so strange.” Pie said

 

 

“Ehh? What is it?” Kim ask curiously.

 

 

“Don’t get me wrong but you’re voice is too soft and girly for a boy.” Pie said awkwardly.

 

 

Kim burst her laugh. “Aii?? So all this time you we’re thinking I’m a boy?” Kim said laughing holding her stomach.

 

 

“Ehh? What’s so funny?” Pie ask. “I don’t get it?” she added still curious.

 

 

“I’m girl! You fool!” Kim said to Pie smiling.

 

 

“You are what?!!” Pie ask again seems shocked.

 

 

“Girl!!” Kim said chuckles.

 

 

You’re so stupid Pie!!! What made you think she’s a boy!! Silly! With her haircut like a boy and the way she dress herself. Nobody would tell she’s a girl! Damn! She’s a GIRL. I feel so confused right now!! Wait my heart. My heart! Oh yea! My heart still beats fast. Faster than before! What the hell is this Pie??