Way too obvious!

As One Loving Ice Cream

I used to wake up reading Kim’s good morning message, but It’s almost 2 days after valentine’s day Kim didn’t bug me even a single text! I wonder what happened to her. Wait! What now if Kim doest texting me? Why am I being so affected! Tsss! Pie thinking playing with her breakfast.

 

 

 

 

Tiidong!~ *Pie’s message alert tone*

 

 

 

 

She hurriedly picked up her phone and read the message.

 

 

 

 

Message body :

 

Hey Pie. I know where you are. I texted your Mom and she said

You just transferred at Chiang Mai. Together with Jane and Nerd,

We will visit you there some other time! Let’s go to beach!

 

Sender: P’Boy

*******************

 

 

 

“Psh!” Pie disappointedly put her phone on the table and resume eating.

 

 

 

Tiidong!~ another text message received.

 

 

 

 

Pie again hurriedly picked up her phone again as if she’s expecting some text to receive. She open it disappointed again. It’s not!!! She read just the first line but didn’t bother to continue reading.

 

 

 

 

What’s happening to me? It’s not a big deal Pie!! Kim is not texting me!!! So what?! She said to herself place her arms in the table and rested on it and decided just to continue reading the message.

 

 

 

 

Here’s the content of the messaged that Pie had received.

 

 

 

If you’re in-love :

 

1 . You can’t concentrate on work.

2. People say you’re glowing.

3. You catch yourself smiling. Everything seems unreasonably fun and happy.

4 . The only thing that matters is being with them and everything they do seems cute and endearing.

5. You get jealous about odd things.

                   Pie remembered herself with her jealous act and smiled and laugh to herself.

6. You are constantly denying being in love.

8. You realize you miss them when they’re not around.

 

                Her mind keep on thinking one person. Damn!! Do I miss that skinny brat that much?! Hell wait! Why am I thinking about that brat!!! Pie said to self thinking.

 

9. You constantly feel like the words are going to slip out of your mouth.

10. And lastly, when you’re reading this you keep on thinking that one person. Because you’re too busy thinking that person. You actually didn’t notice that there’s no number 7.

               

 

Pie hurriedly scroll the message up and search for number 7.

 

 

I bet you hurriedly scroll up my message! Gotcha!! It’s confirmed!!! You’re in-love! HAHAHAH!! =))

 

Sender : Nerd

 

****************

 

 

 

Pie put down her phone irritatingly and said “Damn you Nerd! You tricked me! That is not so true!” Pie constantly denying herself after reading the message and put down her phone.

 

 

 

Why am I thinking about her so much!! Urrrgghhh!!! This is not right! Pie said to herself and finished her food.

 

 

 

 

Several hours and minutes had passed by but there are no signs of Kim. “Damn! I can’t take this any longer.” Pie said to herself irritatingly and get her things up and went outside their apartment.

 

 

 

 

*@ Jitaleela Store*

 

 

 

 

“Swadee ka!” Pie greet Kim’s mother at busy arranging things in their store.

 

 

 

 

“Oh? Pie? What brings you here?” Mom asked her while placing the canned goods in the cabinet.

 

 

 

 

Pie silent for a moment. She actually had no idea on what exactly she’s doing there.

 

 

 

 

“May I have one bottle of yogurt auntie? How much?” Pie said to Kim’s Mom.

 

 

 

 

“Okay. 10 baht.” Mom smiled at Pie and hand her the yogurt.

 

 

 

Pie sit down in the chair in front of the store. “Uhm.. Err, Auntie?” Pie said hesitating. “W-w-here is Kim?” She finally said it.

 

 

 

“Kim? She’s in her room. Just go in there; I can’t entertain you for now. As you see I’m a little busy.” Mom chuckles showing some stuffs to Pie.

 

 

 

“Is that so? Thanks Auntie.” Pie said to Kim’s Mom.

 

 

 

 

What am I doing here in the first place??!! Pie!! What were you thinking? Are you out of your mind??!! You’re being too obvious Pie!! Anyways she’s the only friend I have here. There’s nothing wrong with that. Pie pinches herself and decided to go.

 

 

 

 

She went inside the house and went up stairs. When Pie reached Kim’s room she saw Kim silently sleeping on her bed, Pie went near Kim and sit down in her bed.

 

 

 

 

So you’re sleeping huh?? Pie talking to Kim in her mind looking at Kim’s face as Kim groan and frown her eyebrows as if there’s something painful then Kim open her eyes.

 

 

 

“Oh? Pie what brings you here?” Kim said not feeling well as she slowly lifted her body and sit down in her bed.

 

 

 

 

As soon as Kim gets up from lying Pie hugged her. “You silly! What happened to you? You didn’t know how worried I am?” Pie said to Kim while hugging her tightly.

 

 

 

 

Kim is so shocked didn’t expect that Pie will hug her as she break their hugs. “Did you miss me?!” Kim said to Pie smiling.

 

 

 

 

Pie on the other hand come back to her senses and automatically remove her hands to Kim shoulder. “I don’t!” She said rolling her eyes avoiding Kim’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

“What’s with the hugging?!” Kim still teasing Pie. “Ehh!?! You miss me! You miss me!” Kim smile even widely lifting her eyebrows up and down.

 

 

 

 

Pie hit Kim’s head lightly her chicks are turning red. What the hell Pie?! What’s with the hugging thing?? Why did you do that? Are you that excited to see Kim! This is so embarrassing! Pie’s thinking.

 

 

 

Kim holds her head and pout her lips. “Ouch! So this is how you treat sick person?” Kim massaging her head.  

 

 

 

 

“Aw! Sorry! you didn’t say that you’re sick. What are you feeling? Are you okay now?” Pie asking worriedly.

 

 

 

 

“You’re acting strange today Pie.” Kim looking at Pie smiling. “So you’re worried now?” Kim still teasing Pie smiling at her like a puppy.

 

 

 

 

“Aisshh!! This assuming brat!” Pie lifting her hand provoking to hit Kim’s head.

 

 

 

 

Kim on the other hand daring Pie. “Once that hands landed at my head! I’ll kiss you!” Kim said winking at Pie.

 

 

 

 

Pie stops. Ohhhhhh my!!!!!!!!!!! My heart beating faster again!!! She barely uses her sweet smiles to capture my heart!! Ohhh! It melts!! I can’t breathe!! What to do? Pie thinking to herself panicking. She decided to stand up but Kim hold her hand to stop her from leaving. She feels Kim’s hand slowly reaching her waist and hugged her from behind. Pie hear nothing but her heartbeat. What is it this time Kim?! Pie standing as she let Kim to hug her.

 

 

 

 

“I missed you Pie!” Kim whisper sweetly to Pie’s ears. “Don’t leave. Can you please stay with me for a while?”  Kim added and hugged her tightly.

 

 

 

 

Pie can’t say anything as she slowly face Kim and just nodded to Kim at smiled at her.