Doomed to Blessed

As One Loving Ice Cream

 

Pie sat on the couch and checks her phone.

 

24 missed calls.

8 messages.

Message Body :

 

Pie where are you?

 

Sender : P'Mike

 

**************************************

 

Message Body :

 

Pie?

 

Sender : P'Mike

 

**************************************

Message Body :

 

Pie we need to talk.

 

Sender : P'Mike

 

**************************************

Message Body :

 

 Pie?

 

Sender : P'Mike

 

**************************************

 

Message Body :

 

sad

 

Sender : P'Mike

 

**************************************

Message Body :

 

Where on earth did you family transfer?

 

Sender : P'Mike

 

**************************************

Message Body :

 

Pie ? frown

 

Sender : P'Mike

 

**************************************

Message Body :

 

broken heart

 

Sender : P'Mike

 

**************************************

 

 

 

Pie deep exhales. Typing.. I’m so sorry P’Mike. I just don’t think that I’m the girl that you are looking for. She hit on the send button.

 

“Message sending failed!” error.

 

 

“You do not have enough load to complete this transaction. Please reload immediately.” Message from service provider.

 

 

“Sht!! I forgot! Mom and Dad cut off my monthly allowance and even my postpaid plan and convert it into prepaid one!!” Said Pie talking to herself while looking to her phone frustratingly. Damn we’re poor as mouse. :/ Pie thinking.

 

 

Pie hurriedly picked up her coin purse and rushed to their door.

 

 

“Pie? Where are you going? Don’t you see its getting dark already?” Pie Mom’s said. “We just moved here, you don’t know  the place yet.” She added.

 

 

“Don’t worry Mom! I’ll just go to the nearest reloading station. I’ll be back in a minute.” Pie said almost shouting for her Mom to hear because she’s outside already.

 

 

Pie eagerly searching for a convenient store.

 

 

*First Store*

 

 

“P’ auto load please.” Pie said almost catching here breath.

 

 

Vendor hand a retailer’s notebook for Pie to fill out. Checked if there’s enough load in his Phone.

 

 

Author’s Note – confused with the reloading thing? I just use Philippines’ method in availing goods and services in cellular phones. In the Philippines we have here postpaid plan which is you will received a monthly bill and just pay it by the end of the month it includes internet surfing, unlimited call and texting etc. it is ranging between 500-1500 pesos (362.89-1088.67 baht) depending on usage.  While in prepaid, you can avail it at any convenient store even with minimum of 15pesos or 10.89 baht (unlimited texting only.)  

Retailer’s notebook – it is a notebook/form like containing (Cell phone #/ Amount of load you want to avail/ and your name / trace number to be fill out by the retailer. The costumers need to fill this out (not required but some retailers is using it to compute how much they earned and formality proposes.) Okay. Enough on that. I just hope you understand it. Hehehe. Sorry.

 


Pie writing..

 

 

“Aw! Sorry Miss. I run out of load I have only 3.63 baht (equivalent in 5 pesos *minimum require to give load is 10.89 baht or 15 pesos*) left.

 

 

“Is that so?” Pie answered with a little frustrations. Aish! How lucky I am. Thought Pie.

 

 

“Find Jitaleela Store. One of the load retailers in this place. You saw that huge tree when you reached it turn right after you turn ASDLFKJASLKDGJASKLGJASKLDGJASLGKJGASDLGK. *Vendor explaining direction.*

 

 

“Okay! Thanks P’~! Pie leaves immediately without giving the vendor a chance to finish his talking.

 

 

 Where the hell is that Jitaleela store. I’m almost 10 minutes walking. I forgot what P’ told after I turn right to this damn  huge tree. Pie said to herself almost losing her temper.

 

 

She saw a light and a Huge sign with a writing on it : “Jitaleela Convenient Store.”

 

 

Pie lights up her face with a chance and hope all over her face and rush herself.

 

 

“P’ Auto load please.” Said Pie and hand one by one she hand her coins to a handsome cheerful yet skinny vendor in her front.

 

 

Kim nervously hand over the retailer’s notebook. “P-P-Please write your number here.” Kim stutters pointing on the blank spaces and open her other hands to take those coins that Pie giving her.

 

 

Damn! P’Van is right! She’s so freakin’ hot. I met her a while ago but I don’t have the chance to take a good look at her. She’s so beautiful, her lips is so small and her angelic face! Ugh! I want to touch it. Kim’s heart beating fast and runs dry. Easy Kim!! This is your chance now. Don’t ruin it.  Okay here we go!

 

 

 

*Coin slips on her hand*

 

 

“Aw sorry!” Kim said smiling. “Are you serious? *Pie handing 20 pcs of coins* Poor piggy bank! I guess you just break it just to have your auto load. Hahaha!” Kim smile and teases Pie.

 

 

Pie throws her signature laser look and lock her eyes to Kim’s. Ehh? Pretty soft and angelic voice for a teenage boy? I think he’s a late bloomer HAHAHA!  His face is just so perfect for a boy, his smiles, his teeth and his eyes is so transparent. By looking in his eyes I feel so at ease. But this guy loves to tease me? So annoying!! I want to cut his throat! He’s cute after all. Pie’s thinking.

 

 

 

“Uh-uhm!” Pie coughing. Smirk after she finished counting her coins to Kim’s hand.

 

 

Is that your hobby?” Pie ask lifting her eyebrows.

 

 

“Huh?” Kim ask curiously.

 

 

“Teasing and bullying another person?” Pie smirk.

 

 

“Eh?? You’re exaggerating. I’m just joking you know?” Kim smile widely.

 

 

“Not funny!” Pie said irritatingly.

 

 

She’s so cute but so sensitive as onion. Kim said to herself smiling.

 

 

“What a waste? She’s beautiful but seem like she carry the whole earth in her back.” Kim said almost whispering.

 

 

“What did you just say?!” Pie asks.

 

 

“Nothing! I said you’re beautiful when you smile. Where in the same age bracket but you look older than me. *Kim smile* So don’t stress yourself  Kim winked at Pie.

 

 

Pie suddenly feels a ticklish feeling likes she’s floating on a cloud 9. And smile softly. What is this feeling? Am I flattered or something? But I admit, it makes my heart jumps in so much happiness.

 

 

*Pie speechless*

 

 

“Done with your load! Here I give you a special treat since you look new in this place” Kim said.

 

 

Kim hand over a box of chocolate cupcake.  And smile sweetly to Pie.

 

 

“Ahh! Thanks!” Pie turn her back and smiles then leave.

 

 

 

*1 Hour later.*

 

 

Pie arrived at home. She went to the kitchen an place the box in the table and she open it. Pie took one of the cupcakes. Your weird aren’t you? Pie talking to the cupcake that Kim gives her. She smile to herself (still thinking what happen earlier) and eat the cupcake.

 

 

*Kim pack things out and closed their shop*

 

 

Exhausted. Kim retires herself to her bed, place her hand over her head like she was daydreaming remembering Pie. Suddenly she stand up energetically. Kim gather her thoughts together and rush to their store searching for retailer’s notebook.

 

 

Wishk! Wishk! Wishk! *sound of the pages*

 

 

Kim turning the pages and searching for Pie’s number.  Kim widens her eyes and chuckles.

  

                                                                      

Kim close her fist and said “Yieeas!~” with victory all over herface.”

 

 

 

Pie not yet done with the cupcakes and remembers to reply on P’Mike’s text messages.

 

 

 

Tiingdooong!~   *Pie’s message alert tone*

Tiingdooong!~

 

 

 

Ehh?Tsk! My God! P’Mike! Excited? Can’t wait? I’m about to text you. Pie annoyingly searching her phone in her pocket.

 

 

 

Slides and unlock.

 

 

Slick!~

 

 

2 message received.

 

 

Pie curiously looking at the numbers didn’t register in her phone and read the message. Pie smile and blushing.

 

 

“Such a weird kiddo! Loves to tease and bully me huh?” Pie chuckles talking to herself.

 

 

 

Message body :

 

Hey! Don’t stress yourself you’ll die early. wink Anyway I hope you arrived at your home safely.yes

Good Night Short legged chick! laugh

 

-Kim

 

Sender: +631755584286

***************************

 

“Wait! We’re did he get my number? He know me?” Pie ask herself curiously. And remember the retailer’s notebook she filled out. Can’t stop her smiling she said “Ahh~ I get it.”

 

What is written on the retailer’s notebook :

 

Name :    Costumers Number :      Amount: Trace  Number
Pie Mannaying   +639171234569    20      573616259

                                                                                                        

 

Pie types in her phone..smiling.

 

 

 

Kim lying in her bed staring at her phone seems like she’s expecting something. *Disappointed Face*

Keep on looking on her phone. Checking~ Checking~ Checking~.

 

 

*After one minute*

 

 

Beep! *Kim’s message alert tone*

 

 

Kim hurriedly pick up her phone and looked for it excitedly.

Kim smiling widely as in her lips can reach her ears. That exaggerated! She’s just so happy. 

 

 

Not so doomed after all! She said to herself. Kim  smiled and closed her eyes.

 

 

Message body:

 

You’re such a bad boy! angry Anyways, thanks for the cup cake I love it.smiley I’ll give you something in return next time! Good night bully!angel

 

Sender: Goddess heart

***************************

 

 

After sending it. Pie finished her cupcakes she fixed herself, retires to her bed and forgot to reply on P’Mike. cheeky