Mark this Date!

As One Loving Ice Cream

Next morning.

 

 

 

Kim excitedly gets off her bed shaken of a little bit because she just had her fever but it doesn’t matter. Today is their official friendly date! Yes! You read it right it’s a date! Although it’s a friendly one! But date is date! Kim immediately head her way to the bathroom whistling.

 

 

 

 

Pie on the other hand, turn over a pile of things in search for something and yet she can’t decide on what clothes she should wear and finally go for simple one.

 

 

 

 

Kim just finished taking a bath and wear her black polka dot COMME des GARÇONS long sleeves. She faced the mirror folded her sleeves on three fourths, fixed her hair, put a bvlgari extreme perfume in her pulse and rub it in her neck and exhales deeply. “Phew! This is it Kim.” Talked to herself in front of the mirror smile and went down on stairs.

 

 

 

 

“Uiiii!! You’re scent is all over the place! What is so special today??” Mom teasing Kim watching television in their living room.

 

 

 

 

Kim went near her Mom and cling her arms to her mother’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

“You’re baby is going out for a date now Ma. So don’t call me your baby anymore! I’m super grown up now! ” Kim riding on her Mom’s teasing.

 

 

 

 

“Really?” Mom asked excitedly. “That girl just hit the bad luck!” she laughed.

 

 

 

 

“Maaaa!! Thank you for supporting me! I really appreciate it.” Kim said to her Mom wearing her puppy face.

 

 

 

 

“I’m just kidding.” Mom patting Kim’s head. “Who is she?” Mom asked with enthusiasm.

 

 

 

 

Kim smiled widely and began to blush. “I won’t tell you!” Kim sticks her tongue out and sneak out.

 

 

 

 

“Tsk! Tsk! That kid!” Mom giggles. “Who are you trying to trick with? I can read all over your face who is it. Psh!” Shaking her head laughing.

 

 

 

 

*@ Pie’s apartment*

 

 

 

 

Tok! Tok! Tok!

 

 

 

 

“Pie?!” Kim knocking at Pie’s front door.

 

 

 

 

Pie open the door. Kim stunned by Pie’s seducing beauty and looking amazed at her. She’s wearing blue jeans and white plain blouse with matching faded denim vest.

 

 

 

 

No matter what she wear. She looks just so damn beautiful. My heart is melting! I knew it! I’m so into her! I’ll make this day special Pie. Just you and me! Kim’s thinking.

 

 

 

 

“Kim?!” Pie calling Kim who’s out of her mind.

 

 

 

 

“Huh?!” Kim answered just back in her senses.

 

 

 

 

“Shall we go now??!” Pie asked excitedly.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah! Heh!” Kim scratching her head. “I can’t concentrate Pie. Your beauty is distracting me.” Kim said to Pie and smile.

 

 

 

 

“Well?! That’s why you always out of focus.” Pie ride on her joke and they both laugh.

 

 

 

 

Kim holds Pie’s hand. “Let’s go.”  Kim smiled at Pie as Pie do nothing but to feel Kim’s warm hand.

 

 

 

 

Take me anywhere Kim! It’ll be fun as long as I’m with you. Pie’s thinking.

 

 

 

 

* Vista Cinema Kad Suan Kaew*

 

 

 

 

Kim and Pie standing in front of ticketing area arguing on what movie to watch.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go for Endless Love.” Pie said.

 

 

 

 

“Naah! That would be boring. Robocop is more fun.” Kim said smiling at Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Eii. That is so manly. I want Endless Love.” Pie crossed her arms rolling her eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Okay. You win.” Kim finally agreed at Pie.

 

 

 

 

“You two look good together.” Staff said. “You’re girlfriend is so beautiful.” He added.

 

 

 

 

Kim cling her hand to Pie and just playfully agreed on what he said. “You think so?” Kim giggle and looking at Pie, and Pie looked at her as if she’s saying who’s your girlfriend!

 

 

 

 

“Yes sir you have a great choice!” He answered.

 

 

 

 

Kim laughed out loud. “Okay, Okay! stop fooling around P’ I’m starting to like it!” She joked and her chicks are blushing. “Please give me 2 tickets for Endless Love.” She added handing over the money.

 

 

 

 

“Here sir! Enjoy watching.” Staff said and smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Yea. Thanks!” Kim smiled at the staff and turns their backs around.

 

 

 

 

Pie stop walking and elbowed Kim. “Who’s your girlfriend huh?!”

 

 

 

 

“Ouch! Don’t get mad about that. I’m just riding him. I had so much fun!” Kim winked at Pie and walk in front of Pie. “Uiii! Looked at my girlfriend. He’s right you’re beautiful. I made a good choice.” Kim giggle teasing Pie.  

 

 

 

 

Pie can’t look at Kim’s eyes hiding her blushing.

 

 

 

 

“Pie?!” Kim waving her hands in Pie’s face to get her attention.

 

 

 

 

“Huh?!” Pie answered just got back in her senses.

 

 

 

 

 “Are you okay?!” Kim asked curiously.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah! Let’s go.” Pie smiled sweetly at Kim.

 

 

 

 

Kim hold Pie’s hand. “Let me hold my girlfriends hand before someone else hold it.” Kim smile widely to Pie and walked inside the cinema.

 

 

 

 

Girlfriend?? My heart is trembling when I hear those words. What is it like to be your girlfriend Kim? I want to know. Pie thinking looking blankly at Kim.

 

 

 

 

How I wish that the girlfriend thing is a real one. I want her to be my girl. I hoped this day will not come to an end. Kim thinking.

 

 

 

 

After watching movie. They went outside the cinema and take a walk around the mall.

 

 

 

“Pie? Are you hungry?” Kim asking Pie worriedly.

 

 

 

 

“Not yet.” Pie shaking her heads.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s sit for a while. For you to take a rest.” Kim worriedly said to Pie heading her way to the chairs. “Do you like something?? I’ll get it for you.” Kim offers.

 

 

 

 

“I want ice cream.” Pie pouting her lips.

 

 

 

 

Kim nodded. ”Okay I’ll get it for you. Just wait me here.” As she take her leave and went to ice cream parlor just right in front of Pie.

 

 

 

 

A group of boys sitting across their table talking and looking at Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Miss. Can I get your number?” A guy from that group approached Pie.

 

 

 

 

Pie looked at Kim who is busy buying the ice cream and looked back to the man standing in front of her.  

 

 

 

 

Kim looked back to Pie and she notice that there’s something bothering Pie. As soon as she notice it, she hurriedly go back to Pie carrying the ice cream.

 

 

 

 

“Ahem. What’s wrong baby?” She intentionally said to stop that guy from bugging Pie.

 

 

 

 

Pie feel relieved as she saw Kim standing beside that guy. “What took you so long babe?” Pie stand up and put her arms around Kim’s arms and they continue pretending.

 

 

 

 

“Sorry. Is there’s something my girlfriend?” Kim looked at Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Nothing. Let’s go.” Pie said smiling to Kim as that guy watching them leave.

 

 

 

 

“How is it?? Is it convincing??” Kim said lifting her eyebrows while handing the ice cream to Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Yes! That was nice! I’m almost convince that it is a real thing.” Pie looked at Kim smiling.

 

 

 

 

“It could be a real thing. If you like too. ” Kim mutters and smiled back at Pie.

 

 

 

 

“It could be a real thing. If you like too.” It can’t be mistaken! I hear it right! Kim wants it too!!! Pie’s thinking.

 

 

 

 

“I think You can handle me. I’m super demanding girlfriend.” Pie jokes at Kim.

 

 

 

 

“Even so! I’m willing to do those crazy things just to have you.” Kim answered and smiled widely to Pie.

 

 

 

 

I hear my heart beat again. Ohh! I feel it right. It can’t be mistaken. My heart won’t lie for sure. Pie's thinking.

 

 

 

 

I’m serious Pie. Just let me, I’ll do anything just to make you feel happy. Kim’s thinking.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go!” Kim hold her hand tightly.