She has a Girlfriend Now?

As One Loving Ice Cream

“Tsk!” Pie walk out the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

“Friends Huh?! Psh!” Pie continue walking longing for a fresh air to breathe.

 

 

 

 

“I think I should go home now. My mood is ruined anyway! Thanks to her so called friend!” Pie said irritatingly decides to leave the mall.  

 

 

 

 

Pie walking on the sidewalk downhearted. As if life has been cruel to her. That exaggerated! We don’t need to rush things up. Actually we’re.. Kim and Yam’s voice keep on echoing at her ears as she remembered Yam’s sweet actions towards Kim. “You’re what Yam?!” Pie asked to herself frowned and released a deep breath.

 

 

 

 

“Kim?!.. Kim?!..” Yam keep on calling Kim who’s walking on the parking lot ahead her.

 

 

 

 

“Kim!!” Yam almost shout for Kim to hear her. 

 

 

 

 

Kim finally turns her back facing Yam. “Where did you park your car?” Kim asked Yam seriously.

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay Kim?!” Yam asked her worriedly.

 

 

 

 

“Yes! Of course?!” Kim smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh?! Okay.” Yam feel relieved. “Let’s go?!” Yam walk together with Kim heading to the car.

 

 

 

 

“Whoa!” Kim grunts as she put down the shopping bags. “Open the compartment Yam.” Kim said as she massaged her shoulders.

 

 

 

 

“Yes sir!” Yam open the driver’s door and  the  compartment.  Kim placed all the stuff they bought at the mall on then she start the engine. After setting things up Kim followed her and sit at the passenger sit and buckled up.

 

 

 

 

“Shall we go now?!” Yam looked at Kim. Kim furrows her eyebrow as she notice something. Then she removes her seat belt.

 

 

 

 

Kim moved her body aiming for driver’s seatbelt. As Yam feeling Kim’s warm minty chocolate breath.  She still uses Bvlgari extreme?! I love this scent of her! This remind me of that day.. Sniffing the y warm fragrance of Kim, it really lingers Yam’s head  being overpowered.

 

 

 

 

“Yam?!” Kim looking closely to Yam still an inch away from each other’s breath.

 

 

 

 

“Huh?” Yam  open her eyes and snap her thoughts.

 

 

 

 

“I said don’t forget do drive without your seatbelt on.” Kim suggest worriedly.

 

 

 

 

Breathe Yam! It’s okay to breathe. I thought my feelings were gone already. But I’m actually wrong. Absence really make my heart grow fonder.  Yam staring at Kim’s seducing eyes and bit her lips.

 

 

 

 

Kim looking at Yam’s swallowed the watery liquid secreted into hardly. Breathing in and out Kim started her way following that cherry scent on Yam’s lips as Yam closes her eyes. Don’t anybody cling on you or else! Kim gathers her thoughts as she remembers Pie’s message on her. Good enough to stop her.  Ohh! ! Kim closes her eyes feeling the guilt.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s just a childhood crush. It’s different; to me it’s nothing now. Kim avoiding Yam’s eyes. She looked at the other side of the window with her arm’s resting on the door. Yam looked at her disappointed, because she’s expecting something from Kim then she start driving.

 

 

 

 

 

What the hell is that Kim!?!?! Are you out of your mind?! Pie won’t be happy for this for sure!! I’m sorry Pie. Kim’s thinking creasing her eyebrow.

 

 

 

“Ohh?! Is that Pie?!” Yam said watching Pie walking at the side walk as she steps on the gas.

 

 

 

 

 

“.”Kim mutters and fixed herself. I feel like my heart stops pumping my hands are cold and numb. I’m used to this before. But with Pie? It’s different. I can’t toy around with other girls. I love her! So much. Kim’s thinking looking at Pie.

 

 

 

 

 

Yam slow down the acceleration and the car stops on where Pie is walking.

 

 

 

 

 

“Going home already?!” Yam asked Pie cheerfully. “Come? I’ll give you a ride?!” Yam friendly offers.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh please?!” Pie mutters and roll her eyes. “Naaah!? I’ll be going somewhere else. Thanks by the way.” Pie answered then throw a sarcastic smile. Kim looking at Pie eyes but Pie avoided her. She suddenly feel nervous about the treatment Pie’s giving her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure?!?” Yam asking it Pie once again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah! Thanks.” Pie waived her hands.

 

 

 

 

“Okay.” Yam smiled and she began to step the gas.

 

 

 

 

 

“Psh!” Pie’s eyes irritatingly follow Yam’s car off her then start walking again.

 

 

 

 

“Ehh?! Yam please stop the car.” Kim said.

 

 

 

 

“Huh? Why?!” Yam answered as she steps on the break.

 

 

 

 

Kim descends from the car. “You go home first Yam. I have something important to attend to.” Kim closes the door.

 

 

 

 

Yam faked her smile and feel like a dagger once again stubbed her back. “Uh-o-kaay.” She said.

 

 

 

 

Kim waived at her then Yam steps on the gas slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Yam left she rush herself and run.

 

 

 

 

Yam watching Kim at the rear view mirror.

 

 

 

 

“P-P-Pie! Haah—haa-” Kim catching her breath.

 

 

 

 

“Huh? K-K-Kim?” Pie surprised. “Why were you here?! Where's your friend?!” Pie asked sarcastically. 

 

 

 

 

Kim suddenly hugged her. “I-I-I’m sorry Pie. I miss you.” Kim whisper at Pie’s ears. 

 

 

 

 

For being stubborn and being swayed by Yam’s presence. I’m so sorry Pie. Kim actually wants to said it to Pie but she just hugged her tightly. 

 

 

 

 

“You silly fool!” Because of annoyance Pie repeatedly hit Kim’s arm she doesn't care if by passers looking on them.

 

 

 

 

“Aw?! Pie. Stop it. It hurts.”  Kim holding her arms.

 

 

 

 

Pie burst her tears. “Y-y-ou silly!” Sobs. “You don’t know what I feel right now.” Sobs. "You must enjoying clinging with her! Even I told you not to do so!" Sobs.

 

 

 

 

 

Is she jealous? Look at you? You're so cute. :"> That's why I love you Pie. Kim holding her laughter.“Haeii. Pie. Are you crying? Hush now.” Kim put her hands on Pie’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

“You fool!” Pie sobs and hit her once again. Then Kim hugged her tightly. “Please don’t cry.” Kim comforting her and give her a light kiss on her forehead. “Do you want ice cream?!” Kim smiled at Pie. 

 

 

 

 

Pie nods and wipe her tears.

 

 

 

 

“That’s my girl!” Kim giggles and smiled at her as she holds Pie’s hand then they walk together. 

 

 

 

 

“I’m home Aunt.” Yam said not on her mood.

 

 

 

 

“You’re here already?! Where’s Kim?” Mom asked Yam looking for Kim.

 

 

 

 

“She’s with Pie.” Yam walked while Mom looking on her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uh.” Mom can’t say anything.

 

 

 

 

 

Yam looked back at Kim’s Mom.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhhm.. Err.. W-ho. ” Yam hesitates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..is Pie to Kim Aunt?! “ Yam gulps and faked her smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Happy now?" Kim asked Pie sitting on a green grass. 

 

 

 

 

"Uh-uhm." Pie nodded and smile sweetly.

 

 

 

 

Kim hold laughed hardly on Pie.

 

 

 

 

"Huh?! Why?" Pie asked Kim curiously ice cream all over .

 

 

 

 

"Look at you. You're eating like a child. Wipe off your mouth." Kim laughed at Pie.

 

 

 

 

"Please wipe it for me?! Please?" Pie baby talking.

 

 

 

 

"I don't have handkerchief." Kim said searching to her pocket.

 

 

 

 

"Huh? Then wipe it using your tongue." Pie teasing Kim.

 

 

 

 

“Psh. So childish!” Kim look from left to right but no one is there then she move closer to Pie. She started her way to Pie's lips, she sticks her tongue out and started to wipe of Pie’s lips.  

 

 

 

 

Pie can’t do something but to feel Kim’s warm tongue tracing her lips made her body numb and weak.

 

 

 

 

“I love you Pie.” Kim said after.  

 

 

 

 

Pie smiled at her sweetly. “I don’t want anybody clinging around my girlfriend! Do you understand?!” Pie giving an order.

 

 

 

 

“Yes Ma’am!” Kim salute at Pie and they both laugh.