Face to face with a Goddess

As One Loving Ice Cream

Kim riding her bike heading to Aunt In’s apartment.

 

 

Geez! Wrong move Kim! I forgot were on the tropical country. Me wearing long sleeves to just to impress a girl? Tsk. Ugh! So hot! Said Kim to herself while pedaling. Maybe this is my bad karma because toying with girls. In her thoughts.

 

 

Relax Kim! You’ll get a good reward. Just make sure you’ll find your goddess (the girl wearing yellow t-shirt earlier). Smile while convincing herself to push more.

 

 

 

“Where did that girl came from? Tsk.” Kim said to herself searching the girl looking from left to right.

 

 

Hmm. Come to think of it. Aunt In’s apartment is 30 minutes walk away from our house. How come that she suddenly disappear without a trace? Kim thinking.

 

 

* Arrived at Aunt In’s Aparment *

 

Kim stand her bike in the parking spaces reserved for bike users and lock it.

 

 

“ Aunt In?! Aunt In?! “ Kim calling Aunt In whose inside their house. Kim still searching for the girl a while ago. With little disappointment because she can’t find her at Aunt In’s apartment.  

 

 

Aunt In Open her door. “Aw! Kim? What brings you here?” signaling her hands to Kim to enter her house.

 

 

“Mom, wants me to deliver this ripe mangoes to you?” Kim said with disappointment all over her face.

 

 

“What’s with that face? I thought you’re a mourner or something.” Aunt In teases Kim.

 

 

“Nothing Aunt.” Kim said.

 

 

“Naahhh! You can’t keep a secret on me Kim. I know you! I’m the one who’s taking care for you since then. I know there’s something wrong with my handsome niece.” Aunt In said.

 

 

Kim smiles and says “Aunt In! You know how to made my day.”

 

 

“What did I do?” Aunt In ask. “Ahah!~ Yes of course. You are with me since you’re a child. I know every single detail about your life. And calling you handsome can light up your mood.” Grinned she added. “Is it about a girl? Right?” follow up question.

 

*Flash back*

 

 

Before the customer buy two kilos of milled rice and 1 liquid soap. P’Van came to Kim.

 

 

Dug! Dug! Dug! P’Van dribbling his ball, stops and put the ball in his waist.

 

“Oiii! Kim. I heard some rumor that there’s a hot chick moving to Aunt In’s apartment today! She’s from Rayong. One of the most richest province in Thailand. I heard their business is down so they move here to hide from creditors. And remember Kim! She is S-I-N-G-L-E.”

 

 

“Oy! P’Van! Stop bad mouthing others. And besides are you a gossip girl or something?” Kim answered seem uninterested.

 

 

“Ehh! Ehh! You just ruin my good mood Kim! P’Van Chuckled. Got to go now! We’re going to play basketball. See you later Kim.”  

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

“Not exactly.” Kim answered. “Uhm, but I see a girl earlier and I thought she’s one of your tenants. My instincts serve me wrong. Damn P’Van.“ she added.

 

 

“I know all people in this community of course. Her face is unfamiliar so I just thought she just moved in here.”  Kim said.

 

 

“Ahh! I Get it. You mean Pie? The Rayong girl?” Aunt In said. “Yeah. She moved in beside my unit with her family.” Aunt In added.

 

 

“Her name is Pie?” Kim ask. What a lovely name. It suits her. Kim said to herself smiling.

 

 

Kim looked at her watch realizing that she made a promise with her mom. Ohh! Shoot!

 

 

“Hey Auntie! Got to go. I promised mom that I’m going home immediately. I’ll just visit again some other time.” Kim said to Aunt In and stand-up to get her slippers.

 

 

Seems like I’m going to visit here every day Aunt In. Kim grinned.

 

 

Kim heading to her bike.

 

 

Kim bends her body to reach the chain of her bike to unlock it. She heard the noise of the gate. Seems like another person is coming. But she’s too busy untying the chain of her bike and not paying attention on the person who enters the gate.

 

 

Kim heard a sweet lovely voice saying.  “Excuse me. You’re blocking the way.”

 

 

Kim turns her head to the right and she saw a beautiful soft and short legs. Kim widens her eyes and gulp and slowly lifting her body following the short legs in front of her up to her face.  

 

 

Kim was mixed emotions happy, shocked, surprised and tensed.

 

 

Out of nowhere Kim unexpectedly utters the words “OH? MY GODDESS?”.